急需人教版历史必修一2011年高中英语必修1~必...

我急需新版人教版的高中英语必修1~5、选修6~9的课文录音和单词录音~MP3的!!_百度知道
我急需新版人教版的高中英语必修1~5、选修6~9的课文录音和单词录音~MP3的!!
我急需新版人教版的高中英语必修1~5、选修6~9的课文录音和单词录音~MP3的!!如果有请直接发送到我的邮箱.cn记得~一定要新版的~因为我现在学的是新版的~非常感谢~如果效果不错我会追加!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
已经发送到你的邮箱,请查收。
提问者评价
谢谢你..只有有些还不是我要的~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高中英语必修1的相关知识
其他1条回答
我的是新版的,但是目前只有必修1~5哦,
已发至您的邮箱,请查收。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语必修1(人教版):高中同步测控优化设计(2011年6月印刷)(附检测、课时训练、答案与解析)- 蔚蓝网|蔚蓝书店|蔚蓝网上书店 - 买书就上蔚蓝网
您的浏览历史
顾客评分:
已有0人评论
字数:暂无&&&&&
页数:暂无&&&&&
开本:暂无&&&&&
包装:暂无
  优化你的学习成绩,设计你的高考梦想!  中国教育报“好书教师评”最有价值教辅图书,通过ISO9001国际质量体系认证的教辅品牌,“志鸿学习研究机构”专业研究、倾心打造。  一套丛书,十年来销售超过1亿册;一套丛书,十年来分册扩展到800种;一套丛书,十年来参与编写的中高级专家8000人;一套丛书,成为一个著名品牌,成就亿万学子……
Unit 1 Friendship
 课标考点·直击
 Section Ⅰ—Warming Up,Pre—reading,Reading&Comprehending
 Section Ⅱ——Learnjng about Language
 Section Ⅲ——Using Language,Summing Up&Learning Tip
Unit 2 English around the world
 课标考点·直击
Unit 3 Travel journal
 课标考点·直击
Unit 4 Earthquakes
 课标考点·直击
Unit 5 Nelson Mandela--a modern hero
 课标考点·直击
活页测试卷及答案与解??br /> 基础测评·巩固
 单元检测·提升一
 单元检测·提升二
 单元检测·提升三
 单元检测·提升四
 单元检测·提升五
 模块综合检??br /> 学生正文答案与解??br /> 基础测评·巩固答案与解??br /> 单元测试卷答案与解析
0人参与评分
很好(5星,4星):
一般(3星,2星):
不推荐(1星):&&&
写购物评价,赢购物积分,可换购物券!好书不要私藏哦,分享给别人吧!
温馨提示:由于每位咨询者提问时间及蔚蓝网促销等不同原因,以下回复仅对提问者3天内有效,其他网友仅供参考!
1件商品成功放入购物车
购物车共件商品,商品金额合计¥97.10
购物车中已有该商品
非常报歉,本商品没有库存暂时无法购买,如果您仍需要该图书
请输入邮箱做缺货登记,到货后我们会给您发邮件通知。
非常抱歉,您购买的数量超过库存,当前最多可买303件,请您修改。2011高一英语课件:Unit 1 Friendship Language points(新人教版必修一)_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
2011高一英语课件:Unit 1 Friendship Language points(新人教版必修一)
高​一​英​语​课​件​:​U​n​i​t​  ​F​r​i​e​n​d​s​h​i​p​ ​L​a​n​g​u​a​g​e​ ​p​o​i​n​t
大小:994.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢532011高一英语课件:Unit_1_Friendship_Learning_about_language_2(新人教版必修一)
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
532011高一英语课件:Unit_1_Friendship_Learning_about_language_2(新人教版必修一)
TheFourth&FifthPerio; revision:;Phrases1;合计;平静下来addupcalmdownhavegot;不得不;必须;关心;挂念;遛狗;经历;经受; Phrases2;考试作弊列出理由对…狂热;爱好太多控制住/摆布某; Phrases3;躲藏;隐藏hideawaysetdownaser;放下;记下;登记;一连串的;一
The Fourth & Fifth Period revision:Phrases1合计平静下来 add up calm down have got to be concerned about walk the dog go through不得不; 必须关心; 挂念遛狗经历; 经受 Phrases2考试作弊 列出理由 对…狂热; 爱好 太多 控制住/摆布某人 与…相处;进展 cheat in exam make a list of reasons be crazy about far too much/many hold sb entirely in one’s power get along with Phrases3躲藏; 隐藏 hide away set down a series of on purpose in order to face to face放下;记下; 登记一连串的; 一系列; 一套 故意 为了 面对面地 Guessing WordsTeacher prepare some pieces of paper with new words on them. One student explain. The rest try to guess the words. SB P4 Ex11. trust 6. set down 7. go through2. upset3. loose8. on purpose9. face to face4. calm down5. crazy10. according to Ex. 2 on page 4:Anne’s sister, Margot, was very ______ upset that the family had to move. She found it difficult to settle and ___________ calm down in the hiding place because she was _________ concerned ______ about whether they would be discovered. She knew she had to according __________ to her parents and _____ trust them this was necessary. At first she thought she crazy but later she realized that would go _______ it was better to ___________ go through this together. Ex.3 on page 4:1. If you are _________ concerned about somebody, you want to offer help because you are worried about him/her. purpose 2. Was it an accident or did David do it on _______? 3. From the very beginning, Paul made it clear that he would be ________ entirely in control. 4. He used to work ________ outdoors even in the middle of winter. 5. ______ Nature is all the animals, plants and other things in the world that are not made by people, and all the events that are not caused by people. 6. Just the _______ thought of more food made her feel sick. have to = have got toIt’s a duty to do something. Assignment: find out all the sentences in warming up and reading that contain have to or have got to. And then transfer it into the other form. (5 sentences) Ask the students to translate the following sentences by using have to and have got to , and please pay attention to their difference. 1. 你得走了。 You have got to go now. 结论:肯定句中二者意思和用法完全相同。 都含有 “It’s a duty to do something.” 的意思。You have to go now. 2. 你不必走。You don’t have to go now. You haven’t got to go now. Do you have to go now?3. 你得走了吗? 结论:Have you got to go now?在否定句和疑问句中, have to 需要加上助动词来构成;而have got to 则直接在have后加not或 把have提前来构成。 WB P41 Ex1:1. trust, concerned, calm down, in order to 2. share, thoughts, upsets, feelings 3. on purpose 4. crazy, share, cheats 5. has gone through WB P41 Ex2:1. They hid there for almost two years and never dared go out. 2. We tried to calm him down, but he kept shouting. 3. Don’t laugh at him. Sometimes you are not able to do as well as he (does). 4. In the early 20th century, China went through too many wars. 5. The children haven’t been outdoors all day. Let them play outdoors for a while. 6. Please use the word to make a sentence according to the situation given. 7. This series of readers is very interesting. 8. The man saved the girl from the river and her mother was very grateful. 9. Mr Jones lives alone and often feels lonely. 10. We communicate with each other by Internet. Direct and Indirect Speech直接引语和间接引语 The shoes are too big for me.What did he say?He said the shoes were too big for him. 基本概念直接引述别人的原话。 通常都用引号“”括起 来。 用自己的话把别人的 话转述出来。间接引 语在多数情况下都构 成一个宾语从句。直接引语 和 间接引语 直接引语间接引语 结论一直接引语是陈述句 , 变为间接引 语时用连词 that 引导宾语从句 . 从句中的 人称 , 时态 , 指示代词 , 时间状语,地点状语等相应变化. 解题步骤: 1.陈述句:“I don’t like computers,” Sarah said to her friends.Sarah said to her friends that I don’t like computers. Sarah said she didn’tSarah said to her friends that she didn’t like computers. 结论二直接引语是疑问句,变间接引语时, 要从疑问语序变为陈述语序。直接引语是一般疑问句 , 变为间接引语 时,用连词if或whether连接。 直接引语是特殊疑问句 , 变为间接引语 时,仍用原来的疑问词作连词来引导。 2.一般疑问句: Is it easy to improve the condition of the soil?( They asked him )It is easy to improve the condition of the soil. They asked himifit is easy to improve the condition of the soil. is wasaskedThey asked him if it was easy to improve the condition of the soil. 3.特殊疑问句:When do you harvest the wheat ? ( They asked him )you harvest the wheatThey asked him When you harvest the wheat. heharvested They asked him when he harvested the wheat. 结论三直接引语是祈使句,变成间接引语,把 动词原形变成动词不定式,否定句,在 动词不定式前加not或never. 并根据语气的不同在动词不定前加tell, ask, order ,beg ,advise等动词。 1、人称的变化 :一随主,二随宾,第三人称不更新口诀 一 随 主 二 随 宾 说明引号内的第一人 称变间引后与主 句主语的人称保 持一致引号内的第二人 称变间引后与主 句宾语的人称保 持一致直接引语间接引语She said,“ I like She said that she liked tennis. Tennis.” He said to Lily, He told Lily that “ you must get she must get up up early.” early.第三 引号内的第三人 She said to me , She told me that 人称 称在变间引后人 “ They want to they wanted to help him.” help him. 不变 称不变 2、时态的变化直接引语 一般现在时 现在进行时 一般过去时 现在完成时 间接引语一般过去时过去进行时 过去完成时 过去完成时过去将来时 一般将来时 The teacher said, “ The sun is bigger than the earth.” The teacher said that the sun is bigger than the earth.特殊: 直接引语若是客观真理,变为间接 引语时,时态不变. 3、 其 他 特 殊 变 化指示代词now,直接引语this, these today间接引语that, those then, that daythis week yesterdaythat week the day beforethe week before four days before two days before the next day the next month时 间 状 语last week four days ago the day before yesterday tomorrow next month地点状语 方向性动词herecome, bring go,theretake 直接引语中的助动词 间接引语中的助动词shall should will should Should(不变) wouldwouldmay might canWould(不变)might Might(不变) couldcouldmustCould(不变)Must/had to 1)人称 2)时态 3)相应的时间地点状语 4)标点符号 5)大小写 6)问号改为句号 7)语序---疑问改陈述 8)宾语从句由什么引出 9)祈使句要使用动词不定式 来引述注意事项 实战演练1. He said , “I m afraid I can’t finish this work.” He said that he were afraid he couldn’t finish that work. 2.He said , “I haven’t heard from him since May.” He said that he hadn’t heard from him since May. 3.Tom said “I will see you next week.” Tom said that he would see me the next week. 4. “Why were you late again?” The teacher said to me. The teacher asked me why I was late again. 5. “I don’t like swimming,” said Sarah. Sarah said she didn’t like swimming. 巩固提高1.The teacher said,“Don’t be late,Mary. ” The teacher told ____. A. Mary not to be late B. Mary to be not late C. Mary are not late D. not to be late 2. He asked her,“Where are you going?” He asked her ____. A. where she were going B. where she was going to C. where she was going D. where she is going 3. The lady said,“I shall go there on time. ” The lady said that ____. A. she would come there on time B. she would come here on time C. she would got here on time D. he would got here on time 4. He said to me,“I wrote to my father yesterday. ” He told me he had written to his father ____. A. the yesterday B. before today C. the day before D. the next day 5. The teacher asked,“Are you waiting for the bus?” The teacher asked ____ for the bus. A. if I was waiting B. was I waiting C. you are waiting D. I was waiting 6. The professor said that light ____ faster than sound. A. travels B. traveled C. travel D. traveled 7. My mother asked me to show my homework to her. My mother said to me,“Show ____ homework. ” A. her my B. me your C. her your D. me his 包含各类专业文献、专业论文、外语学习资料、文学作品欣赏、生活休闲娱乐、行业资料、应用写作文书、532011高一英语课件:Unit_1_Friendship_Learning_about_language_2(新人教版必修一)等内容。
 高中英语人教版必修一教案Unit 1 Friendship_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。很好的教案Unit 1 Friendship (1) 课题:Friendship (2) 教材分析与学生分析: 本单...  人教版高一英语必修一Unit1 friendship全单元教案_高一...直接引语和间接引语(1): 陈述句和疑问句 1. ...Learning about language---It teaches the important...  (新人教版必修1)英语Unit1... 54页 2财富值 人教...新人教版必修一Unit1_Friendship 课文同步使用课文同步...___ our school a pleasant place to learn in....  搜 试试 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS ...新人教版必修一 Unit 1 Fr... 6页 免费 新人教...Unit 1 Friendship(2) 2页 1财富值 高一英语各单元...  人教版高中英语必修1精品教案Unit 1 Friendship_高一...Learning about language Teaching aims: 1. To...一、直接引语变成间接引语,句子结构的变化 1.陈述...  人教版必修一 unit 1 Le... 63页 1下载券 Unit 1 Friendship Lear... 4页 免费 高一必修三Unit 1 Learn... 40页 免费 选修8 unit 1 课件 Lear... ...  2013 年高一英语精品测试训练:Unit 2 《English around the World》 Learning about Language (人教版必修 1)语法知能精解 直接引语和间接引语(Ⅱ)一、祈使句变...  新人教版必修一 Unit 1 Friendship-Using Language[优秀教案]_英语_初中教育_教育专区。高中英语复习教案Unit 1 Friendship Period 6 Using Language (Listening and...  2011高中英语 Unit 1 Fr... 53页 3下载券 高中英语一轮复习课件人... 78...人教版新课标高中一年级(必修一) Unit 1 Friendship 说明: 英语 (必修一)》...

我要回帖

更多关于 人教版英语必修4 的文章

随机推荐