your aunt is being repaired...

甘肃省永昌县第一高级中学11-12学年高二上学期期末考试试题(英语).rar&&人教版
下载地址::
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
甘肃省永昌县第一高级中学11-12学年高二上学期期末考试试题 (英语) 本试卷分第I卷(选择题)和第II卷(非选择题)两部分。满分150分,考试时间120分钟。 第Ⅰ卷(选择题,共95分) 第一部分:英语知识运用(共三节,满分55分) 第一节:语音知识(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,找出其划线部分与所给单词的划线部分读音相同的选项。 例:have&&&&&&&&A.&gave&&&&&&&&B.&save&&&&&&&C.&hat&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&made&&&&答案是C。 1.&foot&&&&&&&&&&A.&food&&&&&&&&&B.&wood&&&&&&C.&fool&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&shoot 2.&scientific&&&&&&A.&variety&&&&&&&B.&various&&&&C.&physician&&&&&&&&D.&union 3.&honey&&&&&&&&&A.&grey&&&&&&&&&B.&key&&&&&&&C.&they&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&money& 4.&positive&&&&&&&A.&universe&&&&&&B.&unite&&&&&&C.&possibility&&&&&&&D.&describe 5.&furnished&&&&&&A.&remained&&&&&B.&pumped&&&C.&splendid&&&&&&&&D.&needed& 第二节:单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。 例:We&_______&last&night,&but&we&went&to&the&concert&instead. A.&must&have&studied&&&&B.&might&study&&&&&&C.&should&have&studied&&&&&D.&would&study 答案是C。 6.&1.I&have________&preference&for&music&and&I&know&all&the&famous&singers&in________&history. A.a;&/&&        &&&&&&&&B.a;the C./;the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.the;/ 7.&If&you&had&lived&in&the&Middle&Ages,you&________the&chance&to&appreciate&the&art&works&of&Leonardo&da&Vinci. A.won’t&have&had&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.wouldn’t&have C.wouldn’t&have&had&&&&&&&&&&D.mustn’t&have&had 8.&These&volunteers&are&raising&________&money&for&the&AIDS&patients. A.a&great&many&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.a&great&deal&of C.a&lots&of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.amount&of 9.&----&It&is&getting&late.&I&am&afraid&I&must&be&going&now. ----&Ok.&_______. A.&Take&it&easy&&&B.&Go&slowly&&&C.&Stay&longer&&D.&See&you 10.&______&the&colour,&I&like&the&dress&very&much. A.&Because&of&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&In&spite&of&&&& C.&In&case&of&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&Due&to 11.&He&suggested&that&we&____&the&plan&later,&which&suggested&that&he&____&against&it. A.&&was&&&&B.&would&&should&be&&&&C.&&was&&&&D.&should&&should&be 12.&I&thought&_______&would&be&good&for&you&to&take&exercise&every&day. A.&it&&&&&&&&&B.&that&&&&&&&&&C.&one&&&&&&D.&this 13.It&is&easy&for&teenagers&to&_______&the&bad&habit&of&smoking.&They&should&keep&away&from&cigarettes. A.&get&on&&B.&get&though&&&&C.&give&up&&&D.&get&into 14.&---&I&feel&like&______&vegetables. &&&---&_________&. A.&to&&So&do&I&&&&&B.&&So&I&do&&&C.&&So&do&I&&&&D.&to&&So&I&do 15.People&in&China&are&proud&of&_______&they&have&achieved&in&the&past&thirty&years.& A.&what&&&&&&B.&that&&&&&&&C.&which&&&&&&D.&how 16.&________&that&many&people&died&in&that&car&accident. A.&What&is&reported&&B.&It&is&reported&&&&C.&It&reports&&&&D.&As&is&reported 17.&The&boy&hurt&his&leg&in&the&race._______&,&he&missed&the&match. A.&Unfortunately&&&B.&Especially&&&C.&Absolutely&&&&D.&Consequently 18.&Don’t&you&think&he&has&said&something&that&_____&you&especially?. A.&appeals&to&&&&&B.&applies&for&&&&&&C.&brings&up&&&&&D.&gets&across 19.&Our&class&______&30&boys&and&16&girls. A.&is&made&up&for&&&&&B.&makes&up&&&&C.&is&made&up&of&&&&&&D.&makes&up&for 20.&Did&you&see&the&truck&_______&lots&of&goods? A.&loading&with&&B.&loaded&up&&C.&taking&with&&D.&loaded&with 第三节:完型填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从21~40各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。 My&name&is&Jane&Eyre&and&my&parents&died&when&I&was&a&baby.For&ten&years&I&lived&a__21___life&with&my&aunt&and&cousins&who&treated&me&unfairly.My&cousins&teased&me&and&my&aunt&never&showed&me&any___22_.The&only&person&who&cared&about&me&was&the&maid,&Bessie.One&day&my&cousin&John&__23____me:&“You&should&go&and&beg,&not&live&with&rich&folks&like&us!”&After&fighting&with&him&I&was&locked&in&a&room,&where&I&___24___&for&hours&crying. Things&___25___&the&same&until&a&tall&gentleman&called&Mr&Brockehurst&came&to&visit.My&aunt&told&me&that&I&was&going&to&a&school&___26___by&the&gentleman.“Train&her&to&be&useful&and&humble,”&said&Aunt.Two&days&later&I&___27___&my&home. At&first&my&___28___&at&Lowood&School&was&easy.The&food&was&bad&and&I&was&often&cold&but&I&made&___29___&and&enjoyed&studying.But&after&an&illness&killed&several&students,&new&owners&___30___&the&school&and&life&improved.Six&years&later&I&___31___&a&teacher&and&was&very&happy.But&finally&I&felt&that&I&should&explore&more&of&the&world&and&found&a&job&as&a&private&teacher&in&a&___32_. Before&I&left&Lowood,&I&was__33__by&Bessie,&who&told&me&that&seven&years&ago&my&father’s&brother&had&come&___34___&me&but&left&again&to&go&abroad.“He&looked&like&quite&a&gentleman,”&said&Bessie.I&wondered&if&he&would&ever&look&for&me&again. My&new&life&___35___&at&Thornfield&Hall,&a&large&country&house,&___36___&a&little&girl&called&Adele.She&was&the&adopted(被收养的)&daughter&of&the&owner&of&the&house,&Mr&Rochester.He&___37___stayed&at&Thornfield&and&___38___my&time&was&mainly&spent&with&Adele&and&the&servants.My&life&was&quite&happy&now&although&there&was&something___39__about&my&new&home.Often&I&heard&odd(奇怪的)&sounds&___40___&from&the&top&floor&of&the&house. 21.A.happy&&&&&&&&B.long&&&&&&&&&&C.sad&&&&&&&&&&D.comfortable 22.A.food&&&&&&&&&B.love&&&&&&&&&&&&C.method&&&&&&&&D.schooling 23.A.shouted&at&&&&&B.cried&over&&&&&&C.found&out&&&&&D.talked&with 24.A.lived&&&&&&&&&B.stayed&&&&&&&&C.studied&&&&&&&&D.beat 25.A.appeared&&&&&&&&B.worked&&&&&&&&C.seemed&&&&&&&&D.remained 26.A.built&&&&&&&&&&&&B.designed&&&&&&&&C.owned&&&&&&&&D.opened 27.A.built&&&&&&&&&&&&B.reached&&&&&&&&C.left&&&&&&&&&&&&D.sold 28.A.food&&&&&&&&&&&&B.life&&&&&&&&&&&&C.book&&&&&&&&&&&&D.study 29.A.noise&&&&&&&&&B.faces&&&&&&&&&C.mistakes&&&&&&&&D.friends&&&& 30.A.took&over&&&&&&&&B.took&up&&&&&&&&C.took&off&&&&&&&&D.took&away 31.A.turned&&&&&&&&B.met&&&&&&&&&&&&C.became&&&&&&&&D.found 32.A.school&&&&&&&&B.home&&&&&&&&&&&&C.library&&&&&&&&D.country 33.A.visited&&&&&&&&B.taught&&&&&&&&C.brought&&&&&&&&D.required 34.A.looking&for&&&&B.looking&after&&&&C.looking&into&&&&D.looking&at 35.A.stopped&&&&&&&&B.continued&&&&&&C.started&&&&&&&&D.remained 36.A.showing&&&&&&&&B.wanting&&&&&&&&C.searching&&&&&&&&D.teaching& 37.A.often&&&&&&&&&B.&quietly&&&&&&&&C.happily&&&&&&&&&D.hardly& 38.A.yet&&&&&&&&&&&B.so&&&&&&&&&&&&C.still&&&&&&&&&&&&D.though 39.A.interesting&&&&&&B.good&&&&&&&&&C.instructive&&&&&&&&D.strange 40.A.come&&&&&&&&&&&&B.drop&&&&&&&&&&&&C.fall&&&&&&&&&&&&D.go 第二部分:阅读理解(共25小题,第一节每小题2分,&第二节每小题1分,满分45分) 第一节&&阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。 A The&best&way&of&learning&a&language&is&using&it.&The&best&way&of&learning&English&is&talking&in&English&as&much&as&possible.&Sometimes&you’ll&get&your&words&mixed&up&and&people&will&not&understand&you.&Sometimes&people&will&say&things&too&quickly&and&you&can‘t&&understand&them.&But&if&you&keep&your&sense&of&humor,&you&can&always&have&a&good&laugh&at&the&mistakes&you&make.&Don’t&be&unhappy&if&people&seem&to&be&laughing&at&your&mistakes.&It‘s&better&for&people&to&laugh&at&your&mistakes&than&to&be&angry&with&you,&because&they&don’t&understand&what&you&are&saying.&The&most&important&thing&for&learning&English&is:“Don‘t&be&afraid&of&making&mistakes&because&everyone&makes&mistakes.” 41.What&should&you&do&in&learning&English? A.&Be&careful&not&to&make&any&mistake.&&&B.&Write&as&quickly&as&you&can. C.&Speak&English&as&much&as&you&can.&&&&&D.&Laugh&more&often. 42.When&people&laugh&at&your&mistakes,&you&should______. A.&not&care&&&&&&&&&&B.&be&happy C.&feel&worried&&&&&&&&D.&be&unhappy 43.When&you&make&a&mistake,&you&should______. A.&keep&quiet&&&&&&B.&get&angry  C.&be&kind&&&&&&&&D.&keep&your&sense&of&humor 44.The&story&tells&us:“________”  A.&Only&foolish&people&make&mistakes&&& B.&Few&people&make&mistakes  C.&People&never&make&mistakes&& D.&There&is&no&one&who&doesn’t&make&mistakes B We&were&going&to&play&against&a&team&from&a&country&school. &&&They&didn’t&come&until&the&last&minute.&They&looked&worse&than&we&had&thought.&They&were&wearing&dirty&blue&trousers&and&looked&like&farm&boys. &&&We&sat&down&for&a&rest.&We&felt&that&we&didn’t&need&any&practice&against&a&team&like&that. &&&The&game&began.&One&of&us&got&the&ball&and&he&shot&a&long&pass&to&our&forward&(前锋).&From&&out&of&nowhere&a&boy&in&an&old&T-shirt&stopped&the&ball&and&with&beautiful&style&he&shot&and&got&two&points.&Then&another&two&points&in&a&minute.&Soon&the&game&was&all&over.&We&were&beaten&by&the&country&team. &&&After&that,&we&thought&a&lot.&We&certainly&learned&that&even&though&your&team&is&very&good,&you&can’t&look&down&upon(蔑视)&the&others&and&still&need&to&do&your&best.&And&the&most&important&lesson&we&learned&was:&One&can’t&judge&a&person&or&a&team&only&by&their&clothes. 45.&The&team&from&the&country&were&in&old&clothes&so&the&writer’s&team&_______. &&A.&looked&down&upon&them&&&&&&&B.&couldn’t&win &&C.&didn’t&like&the&city&boy&&&&&&&&&D.&were&afraid&of&them 46.&The&country&team&arrived&so&late&that&_________. &&A.&nobody&saw&them&&&&&&&&B.&the&writer’s&team&were&angry &&C.&they&had&no&time&to&warm&up(热身)&&D.&they&looked&worse 47.&The&team&from&the&country&won&because&_________.& &A.&they&were&in&old&clothes&&&&&&&B.&they&didn’t&practice&before&the&game &C.&they&practiced&before&the&game&&&D.&the&team&was&better&than&the&writer’s 48.&From&the&text,&we&can&guess&the&writer’s&team&is&_________. &&&A.&a&basketball&from&a&country&school &&&B.&a&football&team&from&a&school&in&the&city &&&C.&a&basketball&team&from&a&school&in&the&city D.&a&football&team&from&the&country C Tom&arrived&at&the&bus&station&quite&early&for&Paris&bus.&The&bus&for&Paris&would&not&leave&until&five&to&twelve.&He&saw&a&lot&of&people&waiting&in&the&station.&Some&were&standing&in&line(排队),&others&were&walking&around.&There&was&a&group&of&schoolgirls.&Their&teacher&was&trying&to&keep&them&in&line.&Tom&looked&around&but&there&was&no&place&for&him&to&sit. &&&&He&walked&into&the&station&cafe.&he&looked&up&at&the&clock&there.&It&was&only&twenty&to&twelve.&He&found&a&seat&and&sat&down&before&a&large&mirror&on&the&wall.&Just&then,&Mike,&one&of&Tom’s&workmates&came&in&and&sat&with&Tom. &&&"What&time&is&your&bus&"&asked&Mike. &&&"There’s&plenty&of&time&yet,"&answered&Tom. &&&"Well,&I’ll&get&you&some&more&tea&then,"&said&Mike. &&&&They&talked&while&drinking.&Then&Tom&looked&at&the&clock&again.&"Oh!&It’s&going&backward(倒行)!"&he&cried.&"A&few&minutes&ago&it&was&twenty&to&twelve&and&now&it’s&half&past&eleven." &&&"You’re&looking&at&the&clock&in&the&mirror."&said&Mike.&Tom&was&so&sad.&The&next&bus&was&not&to&leave&for&another&hour.&Since&then&Tom&has&never&liked&mirrors. 49.&Tom&went&into&the&station&cafe&because&&&&&&&&. &&&A.&Mike&asked&him&to&have&a&cup&of&tea &&&B.&it&was&quite&early&and&he&could&find&a&seat&there &&&C.&he&didn’t&like&to&stay&with&the&schoolgirls &&&D.&he&wanted&to&have&a&drink&with&his&workmate&there 50.What&time&was&it&in&fact&when&Tom&looked&at&the&clock&in&the&mirror&? &&&A.&Half&past&twelve&&&&&&&&B.&Twenty&to&twelve&&&& C.&Half&past&eleven&&&&&&&&D.&Half&past&one 51.From&the&story&we&know&that&when&we&look&at&a&clock&in&a&mirror,&we&will&find&&&&&&&&. &&&A.&the&time&is&right&&&&&&&&&&&B&.it’s&going&slower&&&& C.&it’s&going&backward&&&&&&&&D.&it’s&going&faster 52.Which&of&the&following&is&true? &&&A.&Tom&arrived&in&Paris&on&time&& B.&The&next&bus&would&leave&in&half&an&hour C.&After&that&Tom&didn’t&like&clocks&any&longer &&&&&D.&Tom&looked&at&the&clock&in&the&mirror&only&once D &Many&people&like&to&search&the&Internet.&Exploring&the&Internet&is&one&of&the&most&important&activities&of&the&day.&The&Internet&brings&the&outside&world&closer&to&people’s&homes.Some&people&say&the&world&is&smaller&than&before&because&of&the&Internet. What’s&going&on&in&other&countries?&How&do&people&live&in&places&far&away?&Is&there&a&good&sports&game&somewhere?&What’s&the&life&like&in&the&deepest&part&of&the&sea?&If&you&want&to&answer&all&these&questions&just&come&to&the&Internet.&Of&course&people&can&also&learn&through&reading&or&listening&to&the&radio.&But&with&the&Internet&they&can&learn&better&and&more&easily.&A&lot&of&information&can&be&collected&at&a&great&speed. Can&we&go&shopping&without&leaving&home?&Can&we&see&a&doctor&without&going&to&the&hospital?&Can&we&study&without&going&to&school?&Can&we&draw&money&without&going&to&a&bank?&All&these&things&seemed&to&be&impossible&but&now&they&have&become&quite&possible. The&Internet&helps&us&open&our&eyes.&The&Internet&also&helps&us&open&our&minds.&The&Internet&often&gives&us&new&ideas.&In&a&word&it&helps&us&in&many&ways.&Great&changes&have&taken&place&in&our&life&since&the&use&of&the&Internet. 53.Some&people&say&the&world&is&smaller&than&before&because&&&&&&. A.all&people&like&to&search&the&Internet B.the&Internet&makes&the&earth&smaller&in&size C.the&Internet&brings&the&outside&world&closer&to&them D.exploring&the&Internet&is&one&of&the&most&important&activities&of&the&day 54.The&sentence&“the&Internet&also&helps&us&open&our&minds”&means&&&&&&. A.the&Internet&is&new&to&us B.something&is&wrong&with&our&minds C.our&minds&can&be&opened&only&by&the&Internet D.we&can&learn&more&with&the&help&of&the&Internet 55.We&can&not&through&the&Internet&&&&&&&&. A.know&a&good&sports&match&somewhere&&&&&&&B.cook&the&meals C.know&a&lot&of&information&&&D.see&a&doctor&and&study&all&kinds&of&subjects 56.This&passage&has&told&us&&&&&&&. A.it’s&helpful&to&explore&the&Internet B.not&to&explore&the&Internet&any&more C.to&stop&reading&to&explore&the&Internet D.students&should&not&explore&the&Internet&at&any&time E A&book&which&is&still&being&discussed&by&many&Americans&today&is&Future&Shock&by&Alvin&Toffler.&In&this&book&the&author&describes&the&great&changes&which&have&been&made&in&family&life&because&of&science&and&industry. &&&&In&the&past,&when&more&Americans&lived&on&farms,&the&typical&family&had&many&children.&In&a&farm&family,&parents&and&their&children&often&lived&with&grandparents.&Often,&two&uncles&and&aunts&lived&nearby.&But&when&industry&became&more&important&than&agriculture&in&American&life,&families&became&smaller.&Industry&requires&workers&who&are&ready&and&able&to&move&off&the&land&and&to&move&again&whenever&necessary.&Large&families&cannot&be&moved&from&one&place&to&place&as&smaller&families&can. Today,&because&of&industrialization(工业化),&a&typical&family&will&be&required&to&move&even&more&often&than&now,&so&families&will&be&even&smaller.&The&typical&family&may&remain&childless&and&consist&only&of&a&man&and&a&woman.&A&small&number&of&families&may&raise&children.&These&families&may&raise&children&as&their&chief&occupation,&leaving&the&childless&families&free&to&move&from&job&to&job.&Furthermore&(此外),&these&child-raising&families&may&raise&other&people’s&children&in&addition&to&their&own. 57.&Science&and&industry&have&made&great&changes&______. &&&&A.&in&family&life&&&&&&&&&&B.&on&farms&&&& C.&in&agriculture&&&&&&&&&&D.&in&farming 58.&A&typical&family&in&the&past&_____. &&&&A.&was&usually&large&&&&&&&& &&&&B.&was&easy&to&move&here&and&there &&&&C.&was&strong&with&all&the&relatives&living&together&&&& D.&was&being&discussed&at&that&time 59.&Families&became&smaller,&because&in&American&life&______. A.&&&&industry&became&more&important&than&agriculture B.&&&&agriculture&requires&workers&to&move&off&whenever&necessary C.&&&&agriculture&became&more&important&than&industry D.&&&&agriculture&requires&small&families 60.&A&typical&family&who&raise&children&in&the&future&may&_______. A.&&&&be&made&up&of&only&husband&and&wife B.&&&&raise&as&many&children&as&possible C.&&&&leave&the&other&families&free&to&move D.&&&&give&their&children&to&others 第二节:根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 A:&&61&&&&&&&&&&& B:&Yes,&I&went&shopping&with&Peter&and&Mary. A:&&62&&&&&&&&&&& B:&All&of&us&went&swimming. A:&&63&&&&&&&& B:&We’re&going&to&help&Mr.&White&plant&some&flowers.&64__&&&&&&&& A:&You&are&going&to&be&very&busy. B:&&&65&&But&he&is&going&to&pay&us&for&all&the&work.. A.&&&&It&will&take&us&the&whole&afternoon. B.&&&&When&are&you&going&to&plant&flowers? C.&&&&Did&you&go&shopping&yesterday&? D.&&&&Yes,&we&surely&are. E.&&&&What&are&you&going&to&do&this&afternoon? F.&&&&No,&actually&we&are&very&happy. G.&&&&What&did&you&do&after&going&shopping&? (同学们请注意:将61---65题的答案填在答题卡的补全对话的相应横线上!)&&&&&& 第II卷&&&非选择题(请用0.5毫米黑色墨水签字笔书写) 第三部分&写作(共三节,满分55分) 第一节&&单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) 66.&My&father&likes&making&___________&(雕像)&in&his&spare&time. &&&&&&&66.&_________________ 67.I&think&it’s&really&a&(an)_________&(荒谬)&idea.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&67.___&&&&&&&_______ 68.&Mr.&Smith&__________&(最后;终于)&gave&his&dreams..&&&&&&&&&&&&&&68.&____&&&&&&_______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 69.&The&_____&(翻译)of&the&novel&is&not&very&good&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&69.&______&&&&_&____ 70.You&should&be&&_______(羞耻)&of&yourself&for&cheating&in&the&exam.&&&&70.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 71.&The&little&bird&______(试图)to&escape&from&its&cage,&but&failed.&&&&&&&71.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 72.Don’t&take&it&seriously---&he&was&only_______(开玩笑)&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&72.____________&&&_ 73.He&smokes&heavily&and&can&smoke&two&packs&of&_________(香烟).&  &73.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 74.&This&book&does&really&&&&&&&&(增强)the&friendship&between&us. &&&74.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 75.&My&cousin&has&been&&&&&&&&&&&&(习惯)to&the&life&here.  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&75.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第二节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)&此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。 对标有题号的每一行作出判断:&如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(&√&);如有错误(每行 只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:&此行多一个词:&把多余的词用斜线()划掉,在该行右边 横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。&此行缺一个词:&在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),横线上写 出该加的词。&此行错一个词:&在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。& 注意:&原行没有错的不要改。 &&&&&By&midday&the&sun&was&very&strong,&Jim&was&so&tired&&&&&&&&&76.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to&walk.&There&was&no&trees&near&the&road,&so&he&rested&&&&&&&&&&&&77.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& under&a&big&rock.&After&drinking&some&water,&he&took&his&&&&&&&&&&&78.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& shirt,&lying&down&on&the&ground&and&fell&asleep&at&once.&&&&&&&&&&&&79.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& He&was&very&tired&that&he&didn’t&wake&up&until&the&evening.&&&&&&&&&80.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& He&was&just&about&to&jump&while&he&felt&something&moving&&&&&&&&&81.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& near&his&feet.&He&looked&up&and&saw&a&long&black&snake.&&&&&&&&&&&82.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Jim&was&so&frightening&that&he&didn’t&dare&to&move.&The&&&&&&&&&&&83.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& snake&began&to&crawl(爬)&across&his&legs.&It&crawled&on&and&&&&&&&&&84.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& on&until&it&was&disappeared&under&the&rocks,&Jim&jumped&&&&&&&&&&&85.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to&his&feet,&picked&up&his&shirt&and&ran&down&the&road.&&&& &&&&&&& & 假设你是李华,你的英国朋友汤姆听说你校学生正在开展研究性学习,来信询问有关情况。请你根据下表提供的信息,写一封回信,谈一谈开展研究性学习前后你学习情况的变化。 &&&&过&&&&&去&&&&现&&&&&在 课堂&&&&教师讲解知识点,学生听讲、做笔记&&&&教师提出问题,学生互相讨论或学生自己提出问题,自己讨论解决 课后&&&&完成大量的作业&&&&丰富多彩的课外活动,如读自己感兴趣的书籍,去图书馆或上网查资料 注意:1、书信格式&&&&2、词数120字左右 词汇:研究性学习&exploring&study&&&&&上网&&surf&the&Internet Dear&John,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& How&happy&my&family&are&when&we&know&you’ll&stay&with&us&for&three&years.&& 答案&&&&&&&&
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!

我要回帖

更多关于 what is your name 的文章

随机推荐