what is his name( )name,please ?she

仁爱版七年级英语基础知识梳理:Unit1-免费学习网
欢迎访问免费学习网!
当前位置:&>&&>& >
仁爱版七年级英语基础知识梳理:Unit1
重点单词:词汇拓展:重点短语:核心句型:学以致用:Ⅰ.单项选择。( )1.—____,are you Ben?—No, I’m not. I’m Peter.A. How are youB. HiC. Excuse meD. Thanks( )2.Mary and Joyare ____ Class One.They are ____ the USA.A. inB. fromC. fromD. to( )3.—____—Yes, I am.A. What’s your name?B. What are you?C. How are you?D. Are you Mike?( )4.—Is this ____ car?—Yes, it’s ____ English car.A. anB. aC. anD. a( )5.—What arethose?—____ are cakes.A. ThatB. TheseC. ItD. They( )6.—What’s that ____ English?—It’s a desk.A. fromB. toC. inD. /( )7.—____ is she?—She’s fine.A. How oldB. HowC. WhereD. What( )8.—Is her name Kate?—____A. Yes, she is.B. No, she isn’t.C. Yes, it’s.D. No, it isn’t.( )9. —I’m in Class 4. Are you in Class 4, ____?—Yes, I am.A. OKB. tooC. andD. excuse( )10. This is my teacher, Miss Chen. ____ is from Hebei.A. SheB. HeC. HerD. His( )11.Linda is fifteen ____.She is in Class 1, Grade 9.A. yearB. yearsC. yearsoldD. yearold( )12.—Welcome to our school.—____A. OK.B. Thanks.C. Excuse me.D. Hello.( )13.—What ____is Jane in?—She is in ____Six.A. C ClassB. C classC. classD. Class( )14. 当你被介绍认识某人后, 你应该说: “____”。A. Good morning!B. Thank you!C. Nice to meet you!D. How are you?( )15. 当别人称赞你时, 你应该说: “____”。A. Thanks.B. Good.C. Yes.D. No.Ⅱ.情景交际。(A)从Ⅱ栏中找出Ⅰ栏各句的应答语。Ⅰ( )16.Where is he from?( )17.What’s his name?( )18.Let me help you.( )19.Are you Mr.Li?( )20.Thank you.ⅡA. No. I’m Mr.Wang.B. That’s OK.C. Canada.D. He’s Li Dawei.E. Thank you.(B)从方框中选择适当的句子补全对话,有两项多余。A: Excuse me, are you Amy?B: Yes, I am. 21 A: My name is Tom. Nice to meet you.B:22Where are you from?A: I’m from England.23 B: No. I’m from the USA.A: How old are you?B: I’m twelve.24 A: I’m eleven. What class are you in?B:25 A: Oh. We are in the same class. Goodbye!B: Bye!A. How are you?B. And you?C. What’s your name?D. Nice to meet you, too.E. I’m in Class Two, Grade One.F.OK.G. Are you from England, too?21._______ 22._______23._______24._______25._______Ⅲ.完形填空。Hello! 26 name is Li Ying. I’m twelve. I’m from Kunming. Now I’m in Beijing No. 14 High School. I’m 27 Class Five, Grade Seven. Miss Gao 28 my English teacher. She is 29 old teacher. I have(有)a pen, a ruler and two 30 in my pencil-box(文具盒). Liu Ping is in Grade Seven, too. 31 is from Guangzhou. She is my good 32 . We are in 33 same class. Now she can 34 English well(好). I think(认为) she is a good girl. Look!35 is that? She is Liu Ping.Ⅳ.阅读理解。(30分)(A)A: Good morning!B: Good morning! What’s your name, please?A: My name is Kitty. And you?B: I’m Peter.A: Nice to meet you!B: Nice to meet you, too. What class are you in?A: I’m in Class 4, Grade 2. What class are you in, Peter?B: I’m in Class 3, Grade 1.A: How old are you?B: I’m eleven. And how old are you?A: I’m twelve. Who is your English teacher?B: Mr.King.A: Oh. He’s my English teacher, too.根据对话内容,判断正(T)误(F)。( )36. Kitty is in Class 4, Grade 1.( )37.Peter is 11.( )38. Their (他们的) English teacher is Mr. King.( )39.Peter and Kitty are in the same grade.( )40.Peter and Kitty are old friends.(B)根据表格内容,选择正确答案。( )41. Where is John Brown from?词汇。(A)根据句意及首字母提示填词。1.—How do you s____ it?—C-A-R, car.2.—What is seven and eleven?—It’s e
.3.—What’s your t____ number?—It’s (010).4.Bob is English. He is from E____.5.H____ name is Julia. She is from the USA.(B)用所给单词的适当形式填空。6. ____(that) are apples. These are oranges.7. Michael and I ____(be) good friends.8. They are four ____(box).9. I’m in Shiyan High ____(school).10. Excuse ____(I), where are you from?参考答案:Ⅰ.1. C 本题考查交际用语。How are you?“你好”;hi“喂”;Excuse me“请问,打扰了,劳驾……”;Thanks“谢谢”,向某人询问消息常用Excuse me,故选C。2. B 本题考查介词的用法。in“在……里(内,上), 用……”; from“来自”; to“到,对,向”。由本题中Class One和the USA可知选B。3. D A、B、C都为特殊疑问句, D为一般疑问句。由答语Yes可知问句为一般疑问句, 故选D。4. A 本题考查a, an的用法。a用于以辅音音素开头的单词前;an用于以元音音素开头的单词前。car以辅音音素开头, 其前用a; English以元音音素开头, 其前用an, 故选A。5. D these, those在问句中指代物体时, 其答语用they代替, 而this, that的答语则用it代替, 故选D。6. C 本题考查介词搭配。因what提问“是什么”,句末有单词English, 其与in组成固定搭配,in English表示“用英语表达”,本句表示“那个用英语怎么说?”,故选C。7. B 本题考查特殊疑问词。how old“多少岁”; how“怎样”; where“在哪里”; what“什么”。由答语可知问句是“她好吗?”, 故选B。8. D 本题考查对一般疑问句的回答。her name是名词,应用it代替, 排除A、B;又因一般疑问句回答时it is不能缩写, 故选D。9. B 本题考查词汇的用法。OK“行,安然无恙”;too “也”,与上句的情况一样,置于句末, 其前用逗号隔开;and“和 , 又”, 用于并列; excuse表示“原谅,宽恕”。本句表示“你也在四班吗?”,故选B。10. A 本题考查代词。由上文的Miss可知这位老师是女士, 故排除B、D;因her作宾语和定语, 而空格位置为句子主语, 不能用her, 故选A。11. C 数字+year(s) old表示“多少岁”, 超过一岁,year要用复数, 故选C。12. B 本题考查情景交际。OK“好, 对”,用于赞同、引起注意等;Thanks“谢谢”,用于感激, 接受好意,婉言谢绝等;Excuse me“对不起, 打扰了”, 用于引起别人注意, 请求让路,向某人问路或打听消息等;Hello“你好”, 用于问候, 接电话或引起注意等。本题是“欢迎您来我们学校”, 答语应表谢意, 故选B。13. D 本题考查单词首字母大小写。当class后有数字做编号时,该词首字母应大写,否则小写,故选D。14. C Nice to meet you!用于初次见面时的问候语, 故选C。15.A 西方人不像中国人那样谦虚, 别人对自己夸奖或赞扬时, 他们都会接受并表示感激, 故选A。Ⅱ. (A)16. C 17. D 18. E 19. A 20. B(B)21.C22.D23.G24.B25.EⅢ.26.B 本题考查形容词性物主代词。形容词性物主代词后用名词, 空格后有名词name,故排除A、D,由后句I’m twelve.可知本句应是指我的,故选B。27. D 本题考查介词。在某班级应用介词in, 故选D。28. A 本题考查be动词与人称的搭配。Miss Gao是第三人称单数, 故选A。29. B 本题考查冠词。old是以元音音素开头的单词, 故选B。30. D 本题考查单词。buses“公共汽车”; desks“课桌”; schoolbags“书包”; pencils“铅笔”,由in my pencil-box可知选D。31. C 本题考查人称代词和物主代词的区别。由下文“She is my good…”可知Li Ping是一个女孩,先排除A、B。She表示“她”,为人称代词,用作主语;Her表示“她的”,为形容词性物主代词,后跟名词,本句是说她来自广州, 故选C。32. A 本题考查推理。friend“朋友”; teacher“教师”; student“学生”; mom“妈妈”,由上文“刘萍也在一年级”及下文“我们在同一个班”可知选A。33. B 本题考查固定搭配。same与the连用, the same class表示“同一个班”,故选B。34. B 本题考查单词。spell“拼写”;speak“说,讲”;help“帮助”;see“看到,遇见”,由句意可知,只有speak相符,故选B。35. D 本题考查疑问词。how“怎么样”;what“什么”;where“哪里”;who“谁”,由答语She is Liu Ping.可知问“那是谁?”, 故选D。Ⅳ.(A)36. F 本题考查对话理解。由对话可知A是Kitty, B是Peter, 由A所说“I’m in Class 4, Grade 2.” 可知本题错误。37. T 由对话“I’m eleven.”可知Peter是11岁, 故本题正确。38. T 由对话最后三句“Who is your English teacher? Mr. King. Oh. He’s my Englishteacher, too.”可知Mr. King是他们的英语教师, 故本题正确。39. F 根据对话“I’m in Class 4, Grade 2. I’m in Class 3, Grade 1.”可知Kitty在二年级, Peter在一年级, 故本题错误。40. F 从对话开头Kitty和Peter互相询问姓名及Nice to meet you.可知他们是初次见面而不是老朋友, 故本题错误。(B)41. C 由表格信息“I’m from England.”可知选C。42. D 由表格信息可知Peter是一个男孩且是John Brown的学生, 故选D。43. C 由表格中有关Alice的信息可知她的电话是,故选C。44. D 由表格信息可知Yingzi 14岁,故选D。45. C 由表格信息可知C项错误。(C)46.He’s thirteen(years old)./He is 13.47.No, she isn’t.48. She’s from Canada.49.Yes, they are.50. They’re in Guangzhou Yuying Junior High School.词汇(A)1. spell2. eighteen3. telephone4. England5. Her(B)6.Those7.are8.boxes9.School10.me参考范文:NameAgeFromClassGradeTelephone numberWang Ming12Beijing37(010)Lily11England47(010)My name is Wang Ming. I am from Beijing. I’m twelve years old. I am in Class Three, Grade Seven. My telephone number is (010). Lily is my good friend. She is from England. She is eleven years old. She is in Class Four, Grade Seven. Her telephone number is (010).【作者简介】:陶长霞,昵称璞馨,中学高级教师,互动教学认证培训师。喜欢使用电教手段辅助教学,闲时喜欢在电脑中捣鼓。英语学习资料,璞馨老师悉心整理,转载需征得作者同意。栏目:璞馨课堂;配图: 来源于网络;作者单位:信阳市浉河区。本栏目赞赏的一半作为稿酬发给作者,另一半留作平台运营经费。感谢各位读者的大力支持!欢迎各位朋友投稿,投稿信箱:平台号:馨艺雅阁英文ID:tcxpmgzs长按二维码添加关注
你可能也喜欢这些"给下列的问句选择合适的答语。( ) 1. Your name, please?( ) 2. Whats his name?( ) 3. Are you Mr. Black?( ) 4. Is she her mother?( ) 5. Is he your uncle?..."阅读答案_情景交际_小学资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"给下列的问句选择合适的答语。( ) 1. Your name, please?( ) 2. Whats his name?( ) 3. Are you Mr. Black?( ) 4. Is she her mother?( ) 5. Is he your uncle?..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★★
"给下列的问句选择合适的答语。( ) 1. Your name, please?( ) 2. Whats his name?( ) 3. Are you Mr. Black?( ) 4. Is she her mother?( ) 5. Is he your uncle?..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
给下列的问句选择合适的答语。
(&&&& ) 1. Your name, please?(&&&& ) 2. What's his name?(&&&& ) 3. Are you Mr. Black?(&&&& ) 4. Is she her mother?(&&&& ) 5. Is he your uncle?(&&&& ) 6. Who's that girl?(&&&& ) 7. Who's this old man?(&&&& ) 8. Whose car is it?(&&&& ) 9. Where are the books?(&&&& ) 10. Do you like elephants?
A. Yes, I do.B. They're on the desk.C. It's my father's.D. She's my English teacher.E. Yes, she is.F. My name is Kate.G. Yes, he is.H. He's my grandpa.I. His name is Paul.J. No, I am not.
参考答案:
1-5& F& I &J& E &G& 6-10& D &H &C& B& A
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)用所给词的适当形式填空1.jenny is a girl.---------family name is green.[she]2.this is a boy.---name is wang gang.[he]3.---------name is lise barnes.[i]4.what`s---name,please.[you]
卡卡罗特17
1.Her2.His3.My4.your要注意大小写哦!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1、Her2、His3、My4、your
1.jenny is a girl.-Her--------family name is green.[she] 2.this is a boy.-His--name is wang gang.[he] 3.----My-----name is lise barnes.[i] 4.what`s-your--name,please.[you]
herhismyyour
扫描下载二维码name - 必应 词典美 [ne?m] 英 [ne?m] n.名称;名字;名声;名誉v.命名;任命;给…取名;说出…的名称adj.〈美口〉著名的;(作品等)据以取名的网络姓名;品名;产品名称第三人称单数:  现在分词:  过去式:  adj.+n.,,,,v.+n.,,,,,n.,,,,,n.,,,,name显示所有例句n.1.名字;名称a word or words that a particular person, animal, place or thing is known byWhat's your name?你叫什么名字?What is/was the name, please?(= a polite way of asking sb's name)请问您叫什么名字?Please write your full name and address below.请将您的姓名和地址写在下面。Do you know the name of this flower?你知道这是什么花吗?Rubella is just another name for German measles.风疹只是德国麻疹的另一个名称。Are you changing your name when you get married?结婚时你要改姓氏吗?2.[ususing]名誉;名声;名气a reputation that sb/ the opinion that people have about sb/sthShe first made her name as a writer of children's books.她最初是以儿童读物作家成名的。He's made quite a name for himself(= become famous) .他闯出了名气。The college has a good name for languages.这所大学的语言教学颇有名气。This kind of behaviour gives students a bad name .这种行为使学生们背上骂名。3.有…名称的;以…著名的;有…名声的having a name or a reputation of the kind mentioned, especially one that is known by a lot of peoplea big-name company著名公司brand-name goods名牌产品4.名人a famous personSome of the biggest names in the art world were at the party.一些艺术界的头面人物参加了聚会。IDMShe asked for you by name.她点名要找你。The principal knows all the students by name.校长能叫出所有学生的姓名。I only know her by name(= I have heard about her but I have not met her).我只是听说过她的名字。by name凭名字;用…的名字using the name of sb/sthShe asked for you by name.她点名要找你。The principal knows all the students by name.校长能叫出所有学生的姓名。I only know her by name(= I have heard about her but I have not met her).我只是听说过她的名字。a young actor by the name of Tom Rees名叫汤姆 ) 里斯的年轻演员by the name of…名叫…的who is calleda young actor by the name of Tom Rees名叫汤姆 ) 里斯的年轻演员Have you entered your name for the quiz yet?你申请参加这次问答比赛了吗?enter sbs/your name (for sth)|put sbs/your name down (for sth)申请参加;替…报名(入学、参赛等)to apply for a place at a school, in a competition, etc. for sb or yourselfHave you entered your name for the quiz yet?你申请参加这次问答比赛了吗?give your name to sth用自己的名字命名所发明之物to invent sth which then becomes known by your namego by the name of…自称为…;假称是…to use a name that may not be your real oneHe took my place and got killed. It should have been me─that bullet had my name on it.他坐了我的位子而送了命。死的应该是我,那颗子弹是冲着我来的。Are you coming for dinner this evening? I've got a steak here with your name on it!今晚你来吃饭吗?我为你准备了一块牛排呢!have your/sbs name on it|with your/sbs name on it是冲…来的;是为…准备的if sthhas your name on it , or there is sthwith your name on it , it is intended for youHe took my place and got killed. It should have been me─that bullet had my name on it.他坐了我的位子而送了命。死的应该是我,那颗子弹是冲着我来的。Are you coming for dinner this evening? I've got a steak here with your name on it!今晚你来吃饭吗?我为你准备了一块牛排呢!He runs the company in all but name.他虽没有名分,却实际上在管理这家公司。in all but name(表示实际存在但未得到正式认可)在只缺正式名分情况下used to describe a situation which exists in reality but that is not officially recognizedHe runs the company in all but name.他虽没有名分,却实际上在管理这家公司。What in God's name was that noise?那噪音究竟是怎么回事?Where in the name of Heaven have you been?你到底上哪儿去了?in Gods/Heavens name|in the name of God/Heaven(尤用于疑问句,表示愤怒、惊奇或震惊)看在上帝的分儿上,到底,究竟used especially in questions to show that you are angry, surprised or shockedWhat in God's name was that noise?那噪音究竟是怎么回事?Where in the name of Heaven have you been?你到底上哪儿去了?We reserved two tickets in the name of Brown.我们用布朗的名字预订了两张票。The car is registered in my name.这辆车是用我的名字登记的。I arrest you in the name of the law.我依法逮捕你。crimes committed in the name of religion以宗教名义进行的犯罪活动in the name of sb/sth|in sbs/sths name为(某人);在…名下 showing that sth officially belongs to sbWe reserved two tickets in the name of Brown.我们用布朗的名字预订了两张票。The car is registered in my name.这辆车是用我的名字登记的。凭…的权威;代表using the authority of sb/ as a representative of sb/sthI arrest you in the name of the law.我依法逮捕你。以…的名义;以…为借口used to give a reason or an excuse for doing sth, often when what you are doing is wrongcrimes committed in the name of religion以宗教名义进行的犯罪活动He's party leader in name only.他只是名义上的政党领袖。in name only名义上;有名无实officially recognized but not existing in realityHe's party leader in name only.他只是名义上的政党领袖。sbs name is mud某人臭名昭著used to say that sb is not liked or popular because of sth they have doneHard work is the name of the game if you want to succeed in business.要想生意兴旺,勤奋工作是关键。the name of the game问题的实质;最为重要的方面the most important a the most important quality needed for an activityHard work is the name of the game if you want to succeed in business.要想生意兴旺,勤奋工作是关键。Miyazaki is still a name to conjure with among anime fans.宫崎在日本动漫迷中仍是一个大名鼎鼎的名字。He comes from Tighnabruaich─now there's a name to conjure with!他来自 Tighnabruaich,这个名字真够拗口的!a name to conjure with大名鼎鼎的人;重量级人物;影响巨大的事物a person or thing that is well known and respected in a particular fieldMiyazaki is still a name to conjure with among anime fans.宫崎在日本动漫迷中仍是一个大名鼎鼎的名字。难记的名字;拗口的名字used when you mention a name that you think is difficult to remember or pronounceHe comes from Tighnabruaich─now there's a name to conjure with!他来自 Tighnabruaich,这个名字真够拗口的!I recognize the tune but I can't put a name to it.这曲子我听过,但想不起叫什么了。put a name to sb/sth知道…的名称;记住…的称呼to know or remember what sb/sth is calledI recognize the tune but I can't put a name to it.这曲子我听过,但想不起叫什么了。Have you been taking my name in vain again?你又在滥用我的名义吧?take sbs name in vain滥用…的名义;亵渎…的名字to show a lack of respect when using sb's nameHave you been taking my name in vain again?你又在滥用我的名义吧?an Olympic athlete with five gold medals to his name夺得五枚金牌的一名奥林匹克运动员She doesn't have a penny/cent to her name(= she is very poor) .她身无分文。(have sth) to your name拥有;获得;收归某人的名下to have or own sthan Olympic athlete with five gold medals to his name夺得五枚金牌的一名奥林匹克运动员She doesn't have a penny/cent to her name(= she is very poor) .她身无分文。under the name (of)…用…名字;以…假名using a name that may not be your real namev.1.命名;给…取名to give a name to sb/sthHe was named after his father(= given his father's first name) .他的名字跟他父亲一样。They named their son John.他们给儿子起了个名字叫约翰。2.说出…的名称;叫出…的名字to say the name of sb/sthThe victim has not yet been named.受害人的姓名仍未得知。Can you name all the American states?你能说出美国所有的州名吗?The missing man has been named as James Kelly.失踪者已被确认为詹姆斯 ) 凯利。3.~ sth确定;说定;准确陈述to state sth exactlyName your price .给个价吧。They're engaged, but they haven't yet named the day(= chosen the date for their wedding) .他们订婚了,但还未确定结婚日期。Activities available include squash, archery and swimming, to name but a few .所设活动项目包括壁球、射箭、游泳等等,不一而足。Chairs, tables, cabinets─ you name it , she makes it(= she makes anything you can imagine) .椅子、桌子、橱柜,凡是你说得出的她都能做。4.任命;委任to choose sb for a job or positionI had no hesitation in naming him (as) captain.我毫不犹豫地任命他为队长。When she resigned, he was named to the committee in her place.她辞职后,他被指定取代她进入委员会。IDMname and shame公布行为不当或违法者的名单;公布黑名单to publish the names of people or organizations who have done sth wrong or illegalname names供出,说出(犯事者等)的名字to give the names of the people involved in sth, especially sth wrong or illegal1.命名;名叫,称为,把…称为;给…起名;说出…名字2.给…命名,给…取名;喊…的名字;正确说出…的名字3.〔英国〕(下院议长)指出…名字谴责4.命名;提名5.提名;任命;指定,说出6.说出,指出,提名,提到,提一提7.任命;委派;提名为,提名担任8.提出(价格等):9.透露,吐露,告发10.介绍1.命名;名叫,称为,把…称为;给…起名;说出…名字2.给…命名,给…取名;喊…的名字;正确说出…的名字3.〔英国〕(下院议长)指出…名字谴责4.命名;提名5.提名;任命;指定,说出6.说出,指出,提名,提到,提一提7.任命;委派;提名为,提名担任8.提出(价格等):9.透露,吐露,告发10.介绍n.1.名,名字,姓名;名称2.术语,名称3.名声,名誉,声誉4.知名之士,名士;一族,一门5.名词,字眼儿6.名堂7.意义8.人物9.恶骂10.名声,名誉;空名,虚名;名义,名目;【逻、语法】概念的名称;名词1.名,名字,姓名;名称2.术语,名称3.名声,名誉,声誉4.知名之士,名士;一族,一门5.名词,字眼儿6.名堂7.意义8.人物9.恶骂10.名声,名誉;空名,虚名;名义,名目;【逻、语法】概念的名称;名词adj.1.(作品等)据以取名的2.〔美口〕著名的1.
,.)n.1. , ,
姓名飞享印尼航空,体验非常印度尼西亚 - 蚂蜂窝 ... 航班号 FLIGHT GA 0051 姓 名 NAME 始发站 ORIGIN ... |2.名称字典中 名 字的解释 ... (8) 通“明”。明白[ understand] (1) 名字;名称[ name] (5) 名声,名誉,名望[renown] ... |3.名字字典中 名 字的解释 ... (8) 通“明”。明白[ understand] (1) 名字;名称[ name] (5) 名声,名誉,名望[renown] ... |4.的名称类的名称(Name)是每个类的图形中所必须拥有的元素,用于同其他类进行区分。类的名称通常来自于系统的问题域,并且尽可能地明确表 …|5.品名水星家纺二合一蚕丝被参数_太平洋家居网产品库 ... 明 细[ Details] 品 名[ Name] 货 号[ No. ] ... |6.产品名称“网站公告”“会员登陆”用英文怎么说?_百度知道 ... 推荐产品: Recommended 产品名称: Name 市场报价: Market Price ... |7.命名GNU Parted 不完全攻略 - PKKJ的日志 - 网易博客 ... 2.4.8 move( 移动) 2.4.9 name( 命名) 2.4.10 print( 输出信息) ... |更多释义收起释义例句释义:全部,名称,名字,名声,名誉,命名,任命,给…取名,说出…的名称,〈美口〉著名的,据以取名的,姓名,品名,产品名称类别:全部,口语,书面语,标题,技术来源:全部,字典,网络难度:全部,简单,中等,难更多例句筛选收起例句筛选1.
of the name6.
a name for
a joyful holiday9.
was surprised
10.Levchenko
of 必应词典应用准确权威无广告下 载 手 机 版 必 应 词 典体 验 P C 版 必 应 词 典

我要回帖

更多关于 what is your name 的文章

随机推荐