艾薇儿i will bee living in...

will be living in China 下面的用英语怎么翻译1.以后定居在深圳2.直到孩子毕业为止_百度作业帮
will be living in China 下面的用英语怎么翻译1.以后定居在深圳2.直到孩子毕业为止
will be living in China 下面的用英语怎么翻译1.以后定居在深圳2.直到孩子毕业为止
会在中国生活直到..
将在中国生活到(什么时候)。。。will settle down in Shenzhentill the child is born
会在中国生活直到..i'will live in Shenzhen until my child graduates from school
。。。会一直居住在中国直到(一个具体时间)...
...会在中国生活直到....小题1:B小题2:C小题3:A小题4:D小题5:B小题6:D小题7:A小题8:B小题9:C小题10:A小题11:B小题12:B小题13:D小题14:A小题15:D小题16:C小题17:A小题18:C小题19:C小题20:D试题分析:本文讲述了我经验丰富也有学历,但是在找工作的时候却遇见了很多困难。但是一次子啊车上的经历,改变了我对生活的看法,我们要更多地看到生活中积极的一方面。小题1:B 尽管我有许多经验和硕士学位,但还是不能找到满意的工作。小题2:C此处successful成功的; extra额外的;satisfying令人满意的;convenient方便的。尽管我有许多经验和硕士学位,但还是不能找到满意的工作。小题3:A 动词辨析。A开车;B维修;C带走;D设计;我开校车来维持生活并且和我的一个朋友住在一起,因为我没了套房。小题4:D 动词辨析。A工作;B旅行;C套路;D居住;我开校车来维持生活并且和我的一个朋友住在一起,因为我没了套房。小题5:B 此处attend the interview意为:参加面试。我参加了一家公司的五次面试,但他们说,我不能获得这项工作。小题6:D 此处get the job意为:得到工作。我参加了一家公司的五次面试,但他们说,我不能获得这项工作。小题7:A 此处hard艰难的;busy忙的;serious认真的,严重的;short短的。为什么我的生活如此艰难呢?小题8:B 此处wave at向. . .挥手;drop off让某人下车;call on号召; look for寻找。当我把车开到路边让那个小女孩下车的时候,小女孩递给了我一个耳环。小题9:C 此处saying作伴随状语,她在递给我耳环的同时说,我应该保存它以免有人认领。小题10:A 此处in case以免,以防; or else否则;as if好像;now that既然。小女孩在递给我耳环的同时说,我应该保存它以免有人认领。小题11:B 此处hurt伤害;hit撞击,伤害;catch抓住; move感动。生活使我受到了打击。小题12:B 此处feelings感觉; attention注意力;strength力量,力气;interests兴趣。我把一切注意力都集中在了生活的不顺上而没有关注好的方面。小题13:D 此处opinions意见;education教育;experiences经历;life生活。我把一切注意力都集中在了生活的不顺上而没有关注好的方面。小题14:A 此处list清单; book书; check支票;copy拷贝,本。我决定做一个我感到满意的50件事的清单。小题15:D 此处connect联系;turn转向;变为;keep保持; add添加。后来我决定向清单中添加更多的事情。小题16:C 此处a phone call for me意为:我的一个电话。那天晚上一位女士给我打了一个电话。小题17:A 根据后文:给200医疗工作者(200 medical workers)做报告,可知地点在医院。小题18:C 此处give a one-day lecture意为:做一天的报告。她问我是否可以做一天的报告。小题19:C 此处plan计划;choice选择; day白天;tour旅行。我那天进展得很顺利,后来我得到了一份高薪的工作。小题20:D 此处operation操作; speaking讲话;employment雇佣;thinking思想。对于这一天,我知道正是因为我改变了我的思维方式,我才改变了我的生活。点评:本文讲述的是我在车上的一次经历改变了我的思维方式也改变了我的生活。本文主要是测试学生综合运用语言的能力,即从语篇的角度综合测试阅读理解能力、词汇的掌握和对英语习惯用语的熟悉程度、以及语法规则的灵活运用。考生做题时必须时刻从上下文考虑,不应该只看到所添的词在短语或句子内是否可行。因此,在做题时最好将全文通读一下,了解了全文的意思以后再作答。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
A little girl lived in a small, very simple, poor house on a hill and as she grew she would play in the small garden. There, she was able to see over the garden fence and across the valley to a wonderful house high on the hill. This house had golden windows, so golden and shining that the little girl would dream of how magic it would be to grow up and live in a house with golden windows instead of an ordinary house like hers. Although she loved her parents and her family, she yearned to live in such a golden house and dreamed all day about how wonderful and exciting it must feel to live there.When she got to an age when she gained enough skill and sensibility to go outside her garden fence, she asked her mother if she could go for a bike ride outside the gate and down the lane. After pleading with her, her mother finally allowed her to go, insisting that she should keep close to the house and not wander too far. The day was beautiful and the little girl knew exactly where she was heading! Down the lane and across the valley, she rode her bike until she got to the gate of the golden house across on the other hill.As she dismounted her bike and leaned it against the gate post, she focused on the path that led to the house and then on the house itself. She was so disappointed as she realized all the windows were plain and rather dirty, reflecting nothing other than the sad neglect of the house that was derelict.So sad she didn't go any further and turned, and heart broken as she remounted her bike. As she glanced up she saw a sight to amaze her. There across the way on her side of the valley was a little house and its windows glistened golden as the sun shone on her little home.She realized that she had been living in her golden house and all the love and care she found there was what made her home the 'golden house'. Everything she dreamed was right there in front ofher nose!小题1:Why did the girl long for the house on the hill?A. Because there was a small garden.B.Because it’s magic.C. Because it’s ordinary.D.Because its windows looked golden.小题2:Which& statement is True according to Paragraph 2 and 3?A. The girl’s mother finally allowed her to go to the golden house alone.B. The golden house was on the hill where the girl lived.C.What disappointed the little girl was that the house was locked.D.Actually , the windows of the golden house were common and covered with dirt.小题3:What amazed the girl was that_____A. Her home was another golden houseB. There was no golden house indeedC. She could see the golden house only when she looked upD. The golden house disappeared when the sun shone on it小题4:What can be inferred from the passage?A. The mother thought that she needn’t keep an eye on her daughter.B. The girl was determined to go to the golden house at the beginning.C. The girl had no idea where she was heading after leaving home.D. The girl didn’t love or care for her parents .小题5:The passage is intended to tell us that_____.A. girls often have amazing imaginationB.not all dreams will come trueC. what we dream of may be just around usD.nothing is impossible to a willing heart
Friendship can deeply affect the physical and mental health of both men and women. Studies show that people who have no friends or who are lonely, are more likely to die earlier, get sick more often and suffer greater physical wear and tear(折磨)than those who have a support system of friends.Sometimes, family members may be more likely to give you advice or tell you what you don't want to hear. It may not be as good as a friend who will listen to you and guide you, but support your decisions anyway. The most important elements about friendship are those who suffer support and do not judge your decisions based on society.One reason for the link between social support and good health practice seems to be that people who feel cared for by others are less stress-out and protected against the symptoms(症状)of depression and loneliness.Generally, women benefit most because of how they deal with stress. Women are more social in how they deal with stress than men while men are more likely to have a "fight or flight” reaction. Women also tend to have larger, denser social network, in which more people know each other and help each other, while men typically have smaller groups of friends and will rely on their wives or other important people for more support. While all these affect people psychologically (心理上), friendship brings comfort that reduces the ill effects of stress, and the sex difference also contributes to the differ&ence in the length of one's life time.小题1:In the author's opinion, a real friend should&&&&&&&&&&.A.tell you what to do even if you refuse to hear itB.try to persuade you to change your mind quicklyC.judge your decision according to his, her experienceD.give you advice but respect your own decision小题2:Women benefit more from friendship than men because&&&&&&&&&.A.women are always cared for by more people than menB.women are usually less stress-out when staying with othersC.women are more likely to solve problems with friends’ helpD.women can always keep more long-life friendship than men小题3:According to the passage we can infer that &&&&&&&&&.A.it's good for women to tell men what they should do or notB.friends are always more important than family membersC.men don't want to share their problems with many peopleD.the trend that women can live longer makes them more relaxed小题4:This passage mainly talks about&&&&&&&&&.A.why people should develop friendshipB.when friendship affects people's healthC.people’s different attitudes towards friendshipD.the friendship which can make people live longer
I recently turned fifty, which is young for a tree, midlife for an elephant, and ancient for a sportsman. Fifty is a nice number for the states in the US or for a national speed limit but it is not a number that I was prepared to have hung on me. Fifty is supposed to be my father’s age, but now I am stuck with this number and everything it means. A few days ago, a friend tried to cheer me up by saying, “Fifty is what forty used to be.” He had made an inspirational (有灵感的) point. Am I over the hill ? People keep telling me that the hill has been moved, and I keep telling them that the high-jump bar has dropped from the six feet I once easily cleared to the four feet that is impossible for me now. “You are not getting older, you are getting better.” Says Dr. Joyce Brothers. This, however, is the kind of doctor who inspires a second opinion. And so as I approach the day when I cannot even jump over the tennis net, I am moved to share some thoughts on aging with you, I am moved to show how aging feels to me physically and mentally. Getting older, of course, is obviously a better change than the one that brings you eulogies(悼词). In fact, a poet name Robert Browning considered it the best change of all:Grow old along with me !The best is yet to me. Whether or not Browning was right, most of my first fifty years have been golden ones, so I will settle for what is ahead being as good as what has gone by. I find myself moving toward what is ahead with a curious blend(混合) of both fighting and accepting my aging, hoping that the philosopher(哲学家) was right when he said , “old is always fifteen years from now.”小题1:The author seems to tell us in Paragraph 1 that ______.A.time alone will tellB.time goes by quicklyC.time will show what is right D.time makes one forget the past.小题2:When the author turned fifty, people around him ________ .A.tried to comfort himB.got inspiration with himC.were friendlier with himD.found him more talkative小题3:The author considers his fifty years of life _________.A.peacefulB.ordinaryC.satisfactoryD.regretful小题4:We can infer from the passage that ________ .A.the old should lead a simple lifeB.the old should face the fact of agingC.the old should take more exerciseD.the old should fill themselves with curiosity小题5:Which of the following statements is WRONG?_______. A.It’s hard for the author to jump over the six-feet high-jump bar now.B.The author is optimistic about his future.C.the author used to think 50 was far away from him.D.Most elephants live less than 50 years.
Amy returned to her small apartment at midnight, exhausted. Pushing the key into the lock, she quietly opened the door so as not to wake her younger brothers. She stepped into the front room and froze. The apartment was a mess: plates of half-eaten food were scattered in front of the TV; toy clothes, shoes and homework were strewn everywhere. Amy’s eyes welled with tears. This is just way too much for me, she thought. Her worst fears began to race through her mind. Would the court(法院)tell her she couldn’t care for her family anymore? Would the kids go through the bitterness once more of being split up and sent away? She was so young, almost a child herself, and yet Amy knew everything depended on her. At that moment, she wondered if she would ever find the strength to see it throughAmy had been born dead. Doctors fought and saved this smaller twin of a drug-taking mother, and she’d had to fight for everything in life ever since. From earliest childhood, Amy took care of her younger brothers. Jan, their mother, only added to the family disorder and confusion. Sometimes they lived in apartments, sometimes in shelters.One afternoon Amy was called to the high school, where a social worker was waiting for her. “We know your mother has been staying with you,” the social worker said. “We’re going to have to put you guys in foster (收养))care.” “No! Don’t split us up!” the girl cried out. “Can’t you just leave it the way it is?” The social worker shook his head. Amy’s voice then rose like the howl of a lioness protecting her babies: “Why can’t I take them? I take care of them all the time anyway.” The social worker hesitated, and then said, “Maybe. Once you’re 18, you could apply to become their relative caretaker. Then you’d be their foster mother until we find a home where all of you can be together.” “I’ll do it,” Amy said.One month later, Amy was named guardian(监护人)of her brothers for a six-month trial period. It was a remarkable victory for an 18-year-old girl. Her brothers didn’t make her task any easier in the months ahead. However,Amy’s efforts were rewarded when the court allowed her to continue as guardian. Amy’s relief at remaining the kids’ guardian was at risk of being taken away by the pressure she always felt to measure up. Social workers still looked regularly over her shoulder and asked the boys shameful questions: “Does she feed you? Does she ever try to harm you?” Then one day a visiting social worker came over. “We’d like to get the boys out of foster care and adopted into homes,” she said. Sensing that the family was about to be split apart yet again, Amy replied, “Fine, then. Call it adoption if you want, but they’re not going anywhere.” To her surprise, the social worker took her remark seriously. She explained that if Amy were to adopt the boys, they would become like any other family. That night at dinner Amy told the boys about the idea. “Cool!” Joey said. He threw a piece of corn at Adam. His brother flicked it back, and pretty soon corn was flying. Amy rolled her eyes. They didn’t have far to go to be like any other family. As the proceedings(程序)ended, Amy thanked everyone. “No,” the judge responded, “thank you. You saved three kids. Not many family members would do what you’re doing, especially for this many children. I’m very proud of you.”&On a lazy spring day, in a modest suburban neighborhood, Amy stood in front of a neatly kept one-story house. She watched her brothers playing basketball, and heard the playful bark of their dog, Tahoe. The young lady had made good on her promise: they had rented a home, a real home, and the boys had gotten their dog. Amy continues to raise her family alone, but has begun taking courses in business management at a nearby community college. Eventually, she hopes to become a child psychologist.小题1:Which of the following best describes Amy?A.Crazy and tough.B.Firm and stubborn.C.Enthusiastic and generous. D.Abnormal and aggressive.小题2:What was bothering Amy most in the passage?A.The mess in her apartment.B.Her family being split up again.C.Working hard to support the family.D.Her young age to take care of her brothers.小题3:From the Paragraph 3, we can learn that __________.A.The social worker gave in to Amy.B.The social worker tried to adopt Amy’s brothers.C.Amy tried to apply for the guardian of the brothers.D.Amy had no idea how to face her family being split up.小题4:By saying “They didn’t have far to go to be like any other family”, the writer means________.A.they will live in the same area as other families.B.they made a deep impression on the neighborhood.C.Amy is able to take good care of the family.D.Amy and her brothers would be already just like a family.小题5:The best title for this text would be___________.&A.Standing On Two FeetB.Growing Up Alone C.A Lifelong FightD.A Teen Hero
Jealousy is a very common problem in daily life. It’s everywhere. For example, if someone does better than you, you will get annoyed because you want to be No. 1. We may become jealous of a best friend’s top marks in an exam, or of the girl in art class who is praised by the teacher all the time. We get annoyed because these good things are happening to someone else but not to us. It’s bad to feel jealous. We should be pleased with the things we have. But we still wish we had the money of this person and the talent of that person. Instead of sharing their happiness, we just feel jealous and unhappy with ourselves. And, too often, these feelings are expressed by speaking ill of the people we envy. However, envy is also a kind of compliment to others. We see that other people have styles and talents different from our own. By comparing ourselves with others, we can know what we lack. And we can turn this comparison, the envy of others, into a kind of power. Therefore, being a bit jealous of others lets us know what we are like and what we want to be like. It can push us to become what we really want to be.根据短文内容,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。小题1:According to the first paragraph, why do you get annoyed? A.Because the teacher dislikes others.B.Because others do something better than you.C.Because you are an annoying person.D.Because you want to be No.1 in the exam and you do.小题2:The Chinese meaning of the underlined part “speaking ill of” probably is “_____".A.赞美B.说…的坏话C.憎恨D.说…病了小题3:What should be the right attitude towards jealousy?A.It’s a good thing.B.It’s just a bad thing.C.It’s a kind of compliment to others.D.It makes us know what we are like and what we want to be like.
After Mom died, l began visiting Dad every morning before I went to work. He was frail and moved slowly, but he always had a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice on the kitchen table for me, along with an unsigned note reading," Drink your juice." Such a gesture, l knew, was as far as Dad had ever been able to go in expressing his love. In fact, l remember, as a kid I had questioned Mom "Why doesn't Dad love me?" Mom frowned, "Who said he doesn’t love you?" "Well, he never tells me, "I complained." He never tells me either," she said, smiling. " But look how hard he works to take care of us, to buy us food and clothes, and to pay for this house. That's how your father tells us he loves us. "I nodded slowly. I understood in my head, but not in my heart. l still wanted my father to put his arms around me and tell me he loved me. Dad owned and operated a small scrap (片) metal business, and after school I often hung around while he worked. Dad handled scrap steel into a device that chopped it as cleanly as a butcher chops a rack of ribs. The machine looked like a giant pair of scissors, with blades thicker than my father's body. If he didn’t feed those terrifying blades just right, he risked serious injury. "Why don' t you hire someone to do that for you?" Mom asked Dad one night as she bent over him and rubbed his aching shoulders with a strong smelling liniment. "Why don’t you hire a cook?" Dad asked, giving her one of his rare smiles. Many years later, during my first daily visit, after drinking the juice my father had squeezed for me. l walked over, hugged him and said, "I love you, Dad." From then on I did this every morning. My father never told me how he felt about my hugs, and there was never any expression on his face when I gave them.小题1:What would be the best title for the passage?A.My father never loved meB.I just couldn't understand my fatherC.My hard-working fatherD.Silent fatherly love小题2:The author’s father always prepared a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice for him because____.A.that was the author's favoriteB.that was a gesture of loveC.the author was always complainingD.he was sure the author would be thirsty小题3:The author’s father didn’t hire a helper because________.&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A.he wanted to save moneyB.his job required high skillsC.his job was too dangerousD.he was not good at communicating with others小题4:We may infer from the passage that _______. A.the author's father lacked a sense of humorB.the author's-father didn't love him very muchC.the author quite understood his father as time went onD.the author's father was too strict with him
A farmer had some puppies to sell. He painted a sign advertising them on the edge of his yard. One day, a little boy came to buy one of the puppies. With a whistle(口哨), the farmer called, “Here, Dolly!” Out from the doghouse ran Dolly followed by four little balls of fur. The little boy stood against the fence(栅栏). His eyes danced with happiness. As the dogs made their way to the fence, the little boy noticed something else inside the doghouse. Slowly another little ball appeared, something wrong with its legs, doing its best to catch up. “I want that one,” the little boy said. The farmer knelt(跪下)down at the boy's side and said, “Son, you don't want that puppy. He will never be able to run and play with you like these other dogs would.” With that, the little boy stepped back from the fence, reached down and began rolling up one leg of his trousers. In doing so, he showed a steel brace(固定器)running down both sides of his leg attaching itself to a specially made shoe. Looking back up at the farmer, he said, “You see, sir, I don’t run too well myself, and he will need someone who understands.”小题1:How did the farmer advertise his puppies? A.Advertise them in the newspaper.B.Put up a sign in his yard.C.Show them to his neighbors.D.Send pictures to a magazine.小题2:The underlined words “four little balls of fur” refer to “_________”.A.four toy ballsB.four balls made of furC.four lovely dogsD.four puppies with no fur小题3:Why did the boy choose the last dog?A.Because they have something in common.B.Because he didn't have enough money.C.Because it was the most lovely one.D.Because the farmer wouldn't sell other dogs.小题4:According to the story, we know that the boy _________.A.didn't like dogs at allB.needed a dog to help himC.could run as fast as othersD.had an artificial leg小题5:Which of the following words best describes the boy?A.cleverB.lovelyC.warm–heartedD.strange
The other day I was really annoyed by a friend’s behavior, and when I told my best friend Terry about it, he laughed and said, “ But Jenny, you do that all the time!” Well, that surprised me and set me laughing as well. Terry was absolutely correct. The very thing I had been annoyed at my friend for was a reflection (反映)of my own behavior. Almost all of us have experienced something like this at some time. When we find ourselves upset or annoyed by situations or by the behaviors of others, it is usually because they are mirroring something in ourselves that we subconsciously (下意识地)know, and we are ready to look at them and make a change.Understanding this is an important part of self-growth. When we become aware of the characteristics or behaviors we dislike in others, it may be because we are displaying those features in others in order for us to see and deal with them in ourselves. For example, if we need to learn to control our own habit of using sarcasm(讽刺), then we will attract very sarcastic people to us. And we will continue to do so until our lesson in regard to sarcasm is learned.Recognizing these mirrors helps us do two very important things. It helps us to accept ourselves fully, not just the parts we are happy with. And secondly, it helps us to become more caring and able to love others just as they are. After all, they are only showing us what we do ourselves. Who knows? We could very well be mirrors for them, too.小题1:Which can be the best title for the text?A.The Importance of Understanding Each Other B.Keep Peace and Calm in Times of EmergencyC.Reflections on Bad Behaviors and SituationsD.How to Deal with Bad Behaviors and Situations小题2:The underlined word “them” in the second paragraph refers to ______.A.people annoying youB.bad behaviorsC.big changesD.previous experiences小题3:The example mentioned in the third paragraph shows _____.A.everybody has his likes and dislikesB.how to attract sarcastic people to usC.what bad behaviors mirror in us helps ourselves developD.we must learn to control the habit of using sarcasm小题4:Recognizing these mirrors helps us ____.A.accept our bad partsB.use sarcasm bravelyC.make true friendsD.change others’ behaviors

我要回帖

随机推荐