一道英语中考题题。

一道英语题!!!
一道英语题!!!
写三篇英语短文,不少于四十词。(城市、动物、节日)三选二!!

语法要正确,不要太深奥,保持在5、6年级左右!!
简单点!标上标点符号,一个句号算一句!
希望大家以我的角度来写
节日
There are a lot of holidays for chinese people, such as National day, May Day, etc. However, chinese people look on spring festival as their most important one of all.And it&s also my favorite festival, especially when I was a child, because In those days, I could have a plenty of delicious food to eat, enjoy a very long holiday and wear beautiful clothes. And what is more important is that I could received much new year&s gift money. So, everyyear, I expected the spring festival would come soon. After I grew up, it&s no longer as important to me as before . For I can have my delicious food and wear my favorite clothes every day. It&s like I&m having spring festival every day! 

动物的
My favourte animal 
I have a dog,and I like it very much.It is a dog that is white.I remeber oneday when I went to school it is very sad,but when I went back,it is very happy,it run to me,and I know what it was thingking,we are good friend and I love it very much!

提问者 的感言:谢谢
其他回答 (17)
From the given chart, we are happy to see that there has been a continuous increase in the average public green land area, It was 2.96 square meters per capita in 1998, and 5 years later it rose to 9.16 square meters per capita.It’s really an amazing change and of great significance. Today Shanghai is known as a “Garden City”.
  As a citizen of Shanghai, I’m very proud of the achievements that Shanghai government has made in getting a better environment. And I believe everyone in Shanghai will be encouraged to make more efforts so that in the future our city will become a perfect place to live in. Moreover, more and more tourists will be attracted to visit Shanghai, which is like a big garden. In this case, the tourism of Shanghai will surely be improved. Besides making more money, we can also let more foreigners appreciate the beauty of our city.
  After years of efforts, the first process of Shanghai’s environmental improvement project has come to an end. However, a new chapter of Shanghai’s environment project has just begun. And I do believe that Shanghai will become more and more beautiful.
动物的
My Rabbit
One day, my mother bought two little rabbits for me. I’m very happy.
From that on, the two little rabbits became my good friends. They have two little ears, red eyes, with white and fat body.

Everyday, they play with each other happily. One day, I couldn’t find them. I asked my mother: ”Where are they? ” My mother told me that She didn’t know. At last, I found them in the grass. They were very dirty. I was angry, but when I looked at their lovely faces, I was happy again.
I love my little rabbits, and they love me. They are my good friends forever.

城市
My Hometown
I am from ShenZhen. In spring ,the weather is warm and wet. I can play kite. In summer, the weather is hot and wet. I can swim in the swimming pool. In the autumn, the weather is cool and dry. I can play kite, too. In the winter, the weather is cold and dry. It never snow.   
 How about you? 

节日
Chinase New Year
Chinase New Year is coming soon!I&m going to buy some new clothes.ThenI&m goingtoput on new clothes.We are going to clean my house .We are going to eat a big dinner .We are going to get lucky money from our parents and we are going to say thank you .It&s going to be lots of fun! 

尽量找的比较简单的
城市的因为不知道你要写哪个城市 不过稍微修改一下应该就可以的 不满意的话请再补充

1.城市
My hometown is Wuhang.But the city I love best is Shanghai.As we know,Shanghai is famous for its lights.And I&m a person who love lights very much.So I do like Shanghai.I hope I can go to there one day and have a good look at the lights.
2.动物
I&m a person who loves animals very much.I love many kinds of animals,such as dog、cat、rabbit、fish.And the animal I love best is dog.I think they are loyal and they are funny.I can make friends with them.I have a dog and a fish in my room .I want to have more.
节日
There are a lot of holidays for chinese people, such as National day, May Day, etc. However, chinese people look on spring festival as their most important one of all.And it&s also my favorite festival, especially when I was a child, because In those days, I could have a plenty of delicious food to eat, enjoy a very long holiday and wear beautiful clothes. And what is more important is that I could received much new year&s gift money. So, everyyear, I expected the spring festival would come soon. After I grew up, it&s no longer as important to me as before . For I can have my delicious food and wear my favorite clothes every day. It&s like I&m having spring festival every day! 

一年有很多节日,如国庆节,劳动节等等,但中国人看的最重的还是春节。我也很喜欢做春节。尤其是小时候,因为一到春节不但可以吃到好多好吃的,而且还能放很长的假,穿漂亮的衣服,最主要的是可以收到好多压岁钱,小时候总盼望着春节的到来。长大了,春节好像没那么重要了。因为现在天天都能吃到好吃的,穿自己喜欢的衣服,就想天天都在过年 

动物:
June 23rd Sunday Sunny

It was very fine today. It was neither too hot nor too cold.He Song and I went to Beijing Zoo in the morning. The animals were so interesting that everyone liked them very much.

We watched the bears for a long time. They were really lovely. One of them was standing and opening the mouth. Another of them was sitting on the ground and waving its arm like saying hello to us. The other two guys were boxing. We had a good laugh at it. But at that time I saw a visitor throwing food to them. I ran up to him and stopped him, because some of the animals had been hurt by the food given by visitors.
All the animals are our friends. Take good care of them if we really love them.

6月23日 星期日 晴

今天天气非常好,既不冷也不热。贺松和我去了北京动物园。动物们是那么可爱,大家都非常喜欢它们。

我们看了很长时间熊,它们太可爱了。其中一只站起采,张着大嘴;另一只正坐在地上挥动着它的胳膊,好像在对我们说你好。那边有两只正在练拳击,这让我们笑了个够。但是,那时我看见一个游客朝那些熊投喂食物,我马上跑过去制止他。因为以前就有一些动物被游客投喂的东西伤害过。
所有的动物都是我们的朋友,如果我们真正喜欢它们,就请好好保护它们。

节日

How to succeed in a job interview? 
Background research is critical for success in an interview. Your research should focus on two key areas: 

1) General background information about the organisation 
2) Specific information on the role that you are applying for 

General information on the organisation can be found using several sources. The Internet is an incredibly valuable source of information on the majority of companies – many sites will freely give you almost all the information that you will need for the interview. You can also talk to people you know who work for the organisation, or people who are their clients or suppliers. 

Watch, read, and listen to the news. While you are job searching you should try and monitor current affairs and the business news as often as possible. If an organisation has been in the news recently they will expect exceptional candidates to have noticed! 

Focus on the specific role that you have applied for. Make sure you hold onto the adverts for all jobs that you have applied for, as these summarise for you the key details that employers are looking for. Employers particularly dislike ringing candidates for an interview only to find the candidate can’t even remember applying for the job! 

Have an understating of the tasks you will be expected to perform in the role and the responsibilities that you might assume. Always obtain a copy of a position description if one is available, it will help you anticipate many of the likely questions. 

Think about replies to common questions. 

While you can’t prepare for all possible questions, some questions appear in almost every interview and employers will expect you to have answers to such questions as: 

What are your strengths and weaknesses? 
Why do you want to work for this company? 
What do you have to offer us? 
What are your career goals? 
What do you see yourself doing in five years from now? Ten years? 
Why did you choose this career? 
What does success mean to you? 
At the end of the first year, if you got this job, how would you measure your success? 
Are you willing to relocate? 
How much do you expect to be paid? 
What are the most important considerations for you in choosing a job? 
What achievements have given you the most satisfaction? Why? 
Tell me about a time you were under pressure and how you handled it. 
Tell us a bit about yourself. 
While it is not a good idea to rehearse exact answers, it is often useful to practice verbalising possible answers to these common interview questions, be it to friends, family, or even to the mirror! This will give you greater confidence when answering questions, and it will also help you to evaluate how your answer sounds before you have to put it to the test in front of an actual interview panel.
动物的
My Rabbit
From that on, the two little rabbits became my good friends. They have two little ears, red eyes, with white and fat body. 

Everyday, they play with each other happily. One day, I couldn’t find them. I asked my mother: ”Where are they? ” My mother told me that She didn’t know. At last, I found them in the grass. They were very dirty. I was angry, but when I looked at their lovely faces, I was happy again.

城市
My Hometown
I am from ShenZhen. In spring ,the weather is warm and wet. I can play kite. In summer, the weather is hot and wet. I can swim in the swimming pool. In the autumn, the weather is cool and dry. I can play kite, too. In the winter, the weather is cold and dry. It never snow.   
How about you? 

My Rabbit

节日的:
Spring Festival(春节)

Spring Festival is the most important festival in China.Before the Spring Festival,we often clean our houses and buy some things.During the Spring Festival,all the families get together to have a big dinner.People wear new clothes,visit their relatives and friends.We eat some dumplings and rice cakes.Children get many red packets.It&s very interesting.We like Spring Festival very much!

春节在中国是最重要的节日。在春节前,我们通常打扫我们的房子和买一些东西。在春节期间,所有的家庭都聚在一起吃团圆饭。人们穿上新衣服,拜访他们的亲戚和朋友。我们会吃一些饺子和年糕。孩子们会得到很多红包。很有趣的。我们非常喜欢春节!

城市:

A Beautiful City:Beijing(一个美丽的城市:北京)

Beijing the capital of China.it&s a big and beautiful city. There are many sights in Beijing.The Great Wall in Beijing is the longest wall in the world.
The Forbidden City,the Summer Palace is besutiful,too.There many trees,flowers and buildings in Beijing.Beijing is very nice.Welcome to Beijing!

北京是中国的首都,是个很大而美丽的城市。北京有很多名胜景点。北京的长城是世界上最长的城墙。
紫禁城和颐和园也很美丽。北京有很多鲜花、大树和建筑。北京很漂亮,欢迎来到北京!

(我跟你说,这两篇是我一个字一个字打出来的,是我自己想出来的,绝对没有抄袭别人,我上初二,这两篇对我来说已经很简单(甚至有些弱智)嘞。有啥不懂的可以随时问。我QQ:)
一。Christmas Day is important in western countries. It comes on December 25. People have several days off from their work. They go back home to get together for a big dinner. There is a Christmas tree in each family. It is decorated with small things and bright lights. During Christmas Day, many shops are busy selling g,oods as presents. On that day people often exchange presents. Children like the festival because they can receive many beautiful presents. 

圣诞节在西方国家是很重要的节日,它是指12月25日那天。人们有几天假期。他们回到家中举办一个家庭宴会。每个家庭都有一棵圣诞树,树上全是小的装饰品和亮亮的灯。圣诞节期间,许多商店忙着卖一些作礼物的商品,人们互相交换礼物。孩子们喜欢这个节日,因为他们可以收到许多美丽的礼物。 

Christmas Day comes on December 25. It is important in Western countries. On that day the family get together for a big family dinner. Most families buy a Christina stree and decorate it with small things. At night children go to bed early, hanging stockings beside the beds and waiting for Father Christmas. They think he comes down from the chimney and puts the presents into their stockings. How happy children are on that day! 

圣诞节是12月25日,在西方国家这是一个很重要的节日。那天家人团聚在一起,举行一次家庭宴会。大多数家庭会买一棵圣诞树,在树上装饰些小物品。晚上孩子们很早上床,在旁边挂上长统袜等待圣诞老人,因为他们认为圣诞老人会从烟囱上下来,把礼物放在长统袜里。那一天孩子们是多么幸福啊!
二。My Cat 
I have a cat named Mimi. Its hair is as white as snow. I often play games with it. It amuses me a lot and I treat it as a little friend. Every morning, I would say goodbye to it before I go to school and Mimi would wave its front-legs to me. It brings me a lot of pleasure. But it takes time and costs money to keep the cat. My parents and I spend much time taking care of it, feeding it and cleaning it. We have to clean the house from time to time, or the cat will make them dirty and smelly. 
我的猫 
我有一只猫,名叫咪咪。它的毛像雪一样白,我经常和它一起玩。它使我很开心,我也把它当小朋友一样对待。每天早上,我去上学之前都会跟它说再见,它也人向我晃晃前爪。它给我带来了很多快乐。但是,养猫是要花费时间和金钱的。我父母和我花费很多时间照看它,喂它饭,给它洗澡。我们得经常打扫房间,否则,猫就会把屋子弄得又脏又难闻.
城市:

i am live in beijing . it is a big
and beautifui city.
i think you know
the great wall,every one go to the great wall.you can see trees and flowers everywhere.i hope you can come to beijing too, because 2008 olympic game start in beijing

动物:

there are two dogs in my parent&s home.one is white the other is black and white. the white dog is too old to walk ,it&s beautiful but it&s too old ,so anyone like it,but i like them very much.

有的地方需大写你别忘了,这是我自己写的,我初一了英语最好全班第一,这两篇文章没有错误
城 市 的、

I am from China.My home is there. My home is small. I have a mother.Her name si **.

She is work in a hospital.My father is a cook. He is work in my uncle&home. My 

uncle does&t cook.So,my father have to cook. My home is four peopel.We live in 

China

城市:

Shanghai is one of the largest cities in China and it is also the business and financial center of our country. The Huangpu River flows through the city. There are many new constructions and buildings in the Pudong district including the famous Oriental Jewel Tower. There are many great shops and stores along the Nanjing Road, the main commecial road in the city. Millions of tourists and business people come to the city every day and enjoy Shanghai&s food, scenery, and life.
动物:

Dolphin(海豚) is my favourite animal. It is one of the most precious animals. Their bodies are very long, about one zhang(丈). Dolphins live in the sea. They live on fish, shrimps and so on.Dolphins are very friendly and peaceful. They never attack people. Instead, they have saved many people in danger in the past years. How helpful the dolphins are! Dolphins are very clever. People often train them so that they can give a dolphin show which brings people a lot of happiness and joy. 
Unluckily, the number of dolphins is getting smaller and smaller. Because of water pollution, there is less and less space for dolphins. Many people make money by hunting dolphins. If we don’t protect them, maybe we’ll lose our good friends one day. As a student, I hope more and more people should take actions to protect dolphins 。
节日:

Christmas Day,the 25th of December,is the biggest festival(节日)celebrated in the Christian countries of the world.Although everyone enjoys Christmas Day,it is particularly enjoyed by children,who get very excited because of the presents they know they are going to receive.Small children believe that their presents are brought by Father Christmas(圣诞老人).Father Christmas is a kind of old man who,the children are told,lives at the North Pole.He travels through the sky on a sleigh(雪撬) which is pulled by reindeers(驯鹿) and loaded with(装满) presents.Stopping on the roof of houses,he enters by climbing the chimney(烟囱).When small children go to bed on Christmas Eve,they hang a stocking at the end of their beds.Their parents warn them not to try to look at Father Christmas,or he will not leave them anything.When they wake,they find their stockings filled with presents.Children are very excited on Christmas morning and always wake up early. 
Christmas is also a family celebration.As any members of the family as possible gather to eat,play party games and watch the special Christmas programmes on TV. 

城市
My favourite city is Shanghai.Because it is my hometown.And it is also very beautiful.There are many famous tourist attractions,such as the Bund,Yu Garden,Century Park and so on.Many foreigners come to Shanghai to visit it every year.I think Shanghai is a modern city.

动物
I have a pet at my home.It is a lovely dog.My parents and I all love it very much.
We have kept it for only two months.But we live happily.We called it &Mary&.In my free time,I often play with it.I hope this kind of life will go on!

There is a great zoo in the city.Even though a number of animals have been caged there which will give us pleasant.However,i don&t like this,for the environment is not enjoyable,our friends-animanl are not free,lost their home
1.我的宠物是一条可爱的狗。它的名字是&点点& 。因为有很多黑的圆圈在它的皮肤上。&点点& 是非常友好的。许多孩子喜欢和它玩。他的喜爱食物是肉骨头。 他的喜爱玩具是玩偶。& 点点& 喜欢非常跑。它跑得非常快速并且它有一个女朋友。它的名字&娜娜& 。它的皮肤也有很多黑圈子。我非常喜欢我的宠物。这是一只好宠物!! 
My pet is a lovely dog.Its name is &dian dian&.because there are a lot of black circle on its skin.the &dian dian& is very friendly.Many childen like play with him.His favourite food is meat bones. His favourite toy is a doll. &dian dian & likes to run very much.It can run very fast and it has a girl friend.its name &na na&.There are a lot of black circle on its skin,too.I like my pet very much.It is a good pet!! 
Our City

Our city is a new and developing city, and was built at the beginning of 1980s. The infrastructure for water, gas, electricity and other energy in this area is complete and sufficient. From here one can travel to any place by sea, by air or by land. And there is a highway leading to the capital, Beijing. Besides there are many other advantages for the investors to work here. For example, the areas around this city are rich in natural resources. The public order is very nice and so on. The most impor ant. thing is that the government of this city supports foreign investors in many respects. In a sentence, this city is filled with enthusiasm and vigor. It is a good place for investors.
我们的城市

我们的城市是一座新兴的发展中城市,始建于20世纪80年代。这个地区的基础设施(如水、气、电和其它能源)齐全并且充足。这里的海陆空交通便利,又有一条高速公路通往首都北京。除此之外,投资者在这里工作还有许多其他优势,例如,城市周围地区的自然资源丰富,公共秩序良好等等。最重要的是这个城市的政府多方面支持外国投资者。总而言之,这个城市充满激情和活力,是投资者的乐园。

选我的啊
动物的

My favourte animal 

I have a dog,and I like it very much.It is a dog that is white.I remeber oneday when I went to school it is very sad,but when I went back,it is very happy,it run to me,and I know what it was thingking,we are good friend and I love it very much!
节日的

New Year

The year 2009 had been gone,and I think all of we would had a happy day at that day.At that day we eat lots of delicious food and will wear new clothes and play happily!So I like that day!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语中考题 的文章

随机推荐