谁能帮我翻译下以下内容,跪求种子了。

百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入  就是要写毕业论文了,我的资料都是网上机器翻译的,指导老师那边过不了谁能帮我想想办法呀!时间快到了都不知道该怎么办了!哭!当初为毛选这个破专业呢T_T
楼主发言:7次 发图:0张
  我的主要业务的商品淘宝女装店,下课后女性的配件也会增加。在现实生活中,对这些商品的需求主要是年轻女性喜欢时尚。在年轻女性35岁为主要目标客户。  我们商品的客户群的主要目的是与网上购物的主要客户群体是非常一致的阶段可以充分利用网上购物的功能。  ------------------------------------  比如这一段,只要语句通顺就可以了,不要一看是机器翻译的  
  顶一下,都木有人吗???  
  单纯想说这段中文通顺么。。。。
  中文也不通  
  中文都一句不通,看不懂什么意思  你确定你这段中文不是网上翻译过来的  
  英语专业飘过 表示现在有这样的翻译公司一篇论文翻译好像不到¥100  
  同英语专业的飘过...  话说中文都不通顺的文段叫人咋翻?
  中文先缕顺了吧  搞得像在读日文翻译过来的中文
  你给的部分就不通顺好吗 本来想翻了发现原来要一篇呀 哈哈 去网上找翻译吧 不会很贵的  
  不好意思各位,我现在才发现我发的语句不通顺的。因为是直接在网上翻译的,所以才这样。话说楼上有人说翻译一篇才100,哪里找的啊?我看网上要2000多啊!  
  @飞天小当家
22:58:32  你给的部分就不通顺好吗 本来想翻了发现原来要一篇呀 哈哈 去网上找翻译吧 不会很贵的   -----------------------------  亲亲,你是英语专业的吗?  
  毕业论文不都是小一万字吗?很费神费时间的。。。。。。要是一小段可以帮你翻了。一篇就算了。问一下,上了这么多年大学,自己翻译不出来吗?
  The products of my main business are women's clothes on TB,
the next step is to add ladies-decorations for new selling points. In our real life, the improved
requirements of these goods are attributed to young ladies who prefer stylish apparel. Mostly, around 35 years old ladies are my important clients.   下一段实在不明白什么意思  
  @采树莓的小仙女
01:14:28  毕业论文不都是小一万字吗?很费神费时间的。。。。。。要是一小段可以帮你翻了。一篇就算了。问一下,上了这么多年大学,自己翻译不出来吗?  -----------------------------  咳咳,没有认真读书那  
  @七水-18 01:42:51  The products of my main business are women's clothes on TB, the next step is to add ladies-decorations for new  -----------------------------  虽然找到别人帮我弄了,不过还是要谢谢亲噢^_^  
  你好意思,明显是为自己在什么电商平台上的介绍找免费翻译,学生不傻的,我看这里有人会理你才怪。你就是个做生意的,还好意思说这是自己的论文?  
  我的主要业务的商品淘宝女装店,下课后女性的配件也会增加。在现实生活中,对这些商品的需求主要是年轻女性喜欢时尚。在年轻女性35岁为主要目标客户。  我们商品的客户群的主要目的是与网上购物的主要客户群体是非常一致的阶段可以充分利用网上购物的功能。  ------------------------------------  @大人金
21:17:52  比如这一段,只要语句通顺就可以了,不要一看是机器翻译的  -----------------------------  /item.htm?spm=686..0.xIeJff&id=专业英语翻译,淘宝交易,价格公道,绝对安全!
  @飞天小当家
22:58:32  你给的部分就不通顺好吗 本来想翻了发现原来要一篇呀 哈哈 去网上找翻译吧 不会很贵的  -----------------------------  @大人金
23:16:05  亲亲,你是英语专业的吗?  -----------------------------  /item.htm?spm=686..0.xIeJff&id=专业英语翻译,淘宝交易,价格公道,绝对安全!
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规谁能帮忙翻译一下啊。 跪求了。。。_百度知道
谁能帮忙翻译一下啊。 跪求了。。。
Hence machining processes which utilise other methods such as electro-chemicalprocesses for material removal have been developed, in some applications avery high accuracy is desired besides the complexity of the surface to be machined, alloys with alloying elements such as tungsten, the applicationof the non-traditional machining processes finds extensive use. This requires that the cutting toolmaterial be harder than the workpiece material. The advent of harder materials for aerospaceapplications have made the removal process by conventional methods very difficult as well astime consuming since the material removal rate reduces with an increase in hardness of the workmaterial. In such cases. Further, electrolytic displacement.1 NEED FOR UNCONVENTIONAL PROCESSESNew materials which have high strength to weight ratio.There are a number of unconventional processes, heat resistance and hardness such asnimonic alloys:(1) Electric Discharge Machining (EDM)(2) Electro Chemical Machining (ECM)(3) Electro Chemical Grinding (ECG)(4) Ultrasonic Machining (USM)(5) Laser Bean Machining (LBM)(6) Chemical Machining (CHM)(7) Abrasive Jet Machining (AJM)(8) Water Jet Machining (WJM)(9) Plasma Arc Machining (PAM)The conventional metal cutting processes make use of the shearing process as the basis formaterial removal. These processes are termed asunconventional or non-traditional machining methods, non-traditional processes depend on a number of other factors such asthe vaporization of the metal. However.11. The complex shapes in these materials are eitherdifficult to machine or time consuming by the traditional methods. They are, molybdenum and columbium aredifficult to machine by the traditional methods. Theseprocesses are not meant to replace the conventional processes but to supplement themChapter11 Unconventional machining processesConventional machining processes utilize the ability of the cutting tool to stress the materialbeyond the yield point to start the material removal process
我有更好的答案
第十一章非常规加工过程,传统的加工工艺,利用刀具应力的materialbeyond开始材料去除过程的屈服点的能力。这就要求切割toolmaterial比工件材料硬。较硬的材料为航空航天领域出现了去除的过程,用常规方法很难以及时间的消耗由于材料去除率在workmaterial硬度的增加而降低。因此,加工过程中使用其它方法如电子化学材料去除了。这些过程被称为asunconventional或非传统加工方法。11.1需要非常规流程新材料具有高的强度重量比,耐热性,硬度等asnimonic合金,合金元素,如钨合金,钼和铌难以机由传统的方法。在这些材料的复杂形状的eitherdifficult机器或耗时的传统方法。在这种情况下,非传统的加工工艺中的应用得到广泛应用。此外,在一些应用中,高精度埃弗里需要另外的被加工表面的复杂性。这些过程是不是要...
传统的加工工艺利用强调
超出了屈服点的材料开始,材料的去除过程中的切削工具的能力,第11章非传统的加工处理。这需要
比工件材料的切削刀具材料更难。用于航空航天
应用的来临,较硬的材料作出的去除过程中,通过常规的方法很困难和
耗时的,因为材料去除率降低与工作
材料硬度的增加。因此,利用其他方法,例如电化学
过程的材料去除的加工工艺,已经开发出来。这些过程被称为作为
抑或非传统的加工方法。
11.1 NEED FOR非常规工序的
新材料,即具有高的强度重量比,耐热性和硬度,如
NIMONIC合金,合金的合金元素,如钨,钼和铌是
困难机用传统方法。在这些材料中的复杂的形状是
难以通过传统的方法的机器或耗时的。在这种情况下,该应用程序
的非传统的加工过程中发现了广泛的使用。另外,在...
第十一章非传统的加工工艺
传统的加工工艺,利用刀具应力材料的能力
超过屈服点的材料去除过程的开始。这就要求刀具
材料比工件材料硬。较硬的材料的出现为航空航天
应用程序已通过常规的方法很难去除的过程以及
耗时由于材料去除率与硬度的增加降低了工作的
材料。因此,加工过程中使用其它方法如电化学
材料去除过程开发。这些过程被称为
非传统或非传统加工方法。
11.1需要非常规的过程
新材料具有高的强度重量比,耐热性,硬度等
耐热合金,合金元素,如钨合金,钼和铌
用传统方法加工困难。在这些材料的复杂形状或
用传统方法加工或耗时的困难。在这种情况下,应用程序
非传统加工工艺得到广泛应用。此外,在某些应用程序
非常高的精度所需的外表面的复杂性被加工。这些
过程并不是要取代...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下? 急急急急急急急急。跪求_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下? 急急急急急急急急。跪求
也热爱英语14年了,我就非常羡慕那些会讲英语的哥哥姐姐们。有这样一句话在**学校传诵,我叫***。来自***学校,从小,我14岁了,我一定会是人群中最闪亮的新星。“今天我以**学校 骄傲。英语就像一把钥匙。明天***学校以我自豪”大家好,开启了人类文化交流的大门。我相信不久之后。
这就是我!一个酷爱英语的小女孩
提问者采纳
English just like a key, it opens up the door of human's culture! A girl who loves English.This is meHello, tomorrow *** will be proud of me&.
Since I was young.
I am 14 years old, it says:“Today I am proud of
***m from *** school, I had already admired those who can speak English, I will be the brightest star amongst the public. I have been enthusiastic in English for 14 years already.
There is one saying which is very popular in ***school.
I&#39, my name is ***.
I believe sooner or later
来自团队:
其他类似问题
m 14 years old and I also love English for 14Today I ** SchoolPride. *** I am proud of the schools tomorrow, since childhood, I&#39. &quot! A little girl loves EI believe that soon.
This is me, I will be the brightest star in the crowd. *** From the school. English as a key to open the door of the human and cultural exchangesHello everybody. &quot. Such sentence handed down in the ** School, my name is ***, I was very envious of those who speak English brothers and sisters
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
English like the key that opens the human cultural exchange of front door! A fond of English little girl. This is meHello, I envy those who can speak English, my name is * * *;Today I * * school Pride. From * * * school. &quot. Tomorrow * * * school with my proud &. It has been said in * * school today, also loves English 14 years, brothers and sisters, I will certainly is the brightest star of the crowd. I believe that soon after, since the childhood, I was 14 years old
hello, everyone. My name is xx, from xx school. There is a saying & i am proud of my school at present, and one day my school will be proud of myself&,
which is popular in the campus. I believe i will be the brightest star among the assembly in the near future. I am 14 years old now, and i 've been loving English for 14 years as well. When i was still young, I was jealous of those brothers and sisters who can speak English. English is just like a key, which opens a door to the cultural communication of human beings.That is me, a girl who loves English.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题已关闭
代为完成个人任务
提问需要满足:其他人可能遇到相似问题,或问题的解决方法对其他人有所助益。如果通过其他方式解决遇到困难,欢迎提问并说明你的求知过程。
Nursery Rhyme - I Had a Little Turtle
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录

我要回帖

随机推荐