how to learn zgcsxenglishedu...

当前位置:
>>>书面表达。请以“How to learn English well?”谈一谈如何学习英语..
书面表达。
请以“How to learn English well?”谈一谈如何学习英语。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:专项题
&例文一:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&How to learn English well?&&&&&&English is one of the most important langnages in the world. It's necessary to learn it well. How do you study? Everyone learns English in different ways. The best way to improve your English is to improve your English skills. They are listening, speaking, reading and writing. We should practice them every day. It's very good for you if you are interested in Egnlish . You will find studying Egnlish is interesting and helpful. One more thing, remember "Practice makes perfect"! 例文二:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&How to learn English well?&&&&&&Everybody has different ideas about learning English, but I think learning English should become our habit. I love English and I have been studying English for four years. I have two foreign pen pals. We write to each other in English. They often tell me much interesting news about their countries. I enjoy telling the stories to my friends at school. I think English gives me lots of fun. And the more I learn English, the more confident I am. In my school, I am the monitor of English. I'm other students' god example. I'm often praised by me teacher. English helps me succeed in studying. English has been a part of my life. (答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。请以“How to learn English well?”谈一谈如何学习英语..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。请以“How to learn English well?”谈一谈如何学习英语..”考查相似的试题有:
31995666471235630285773265704281671How to Learn English Through the News
Here’s a tip for learning English.
Have a balanced diet.
, , and …
…but don’t forget to learn English for the serious stuff.
At the same time that you , you have to make sure that you learn about what’s going on in the “real” English-speaking world.
To do that, you can learn English through the news.
Download: This blog post is available as a convenient and portable PDF that you can take anywhere.
Why Learn English through the News?
News programs are written clearly and directly, making them perfect for language learning. The news can be your own personal English classroom.
Also, language is about making sense of real life issues. News is called news for a reason: news is by definition fresh and current. News programs focus on issues that you care about and on how you live your life. It makes sense to learn English in the context (situation) you can actually use.
And learning English isn’t just about . It’s also about being able to connect with English speakers. When you know what’s going on in their world, then you’ll be able to .
Here are some steps to get you started.
4 Tips for Learning English Through the News
1. Watch TV Online and Read the Newspaper at your Learning Level.
If you know a lot of English, you may be ready to read the
or to watch videos from . If you are a beginner, no problem: you can watch and read the news online at a level that works for you, then go to more difficult stories at your own speed.
The New York Times has a weekly column on its
just for American English language learners. The stories are written in a way you can understand. After you read, take the quizzes on punctuation and word choices.
BBC offers a daily program
for British English fans. Commentators (the people who read the news) list important words then read a story that includes those words. The words can be tough (difficult), though. Don’t be surprised if you need to review the words in the quiz that comes with the program.
Voice of America creates two levels of news for English learners on its web site. You can
or videos and read along with the text. The
includes subtitles (the words at the bottom of the screen) and the commentators speak slowly and clearly, at about a third slower than regular broadcast. That gives beginning learners a chance to keep up. Plus, listening online means you can hit the pause button and read the subtitles at your own rate.
2. Watch and Read High Quality News
Lots of really mediocre (not so good) content is out on web. Go for quality.
Seek out news sources with crisp clear writing. The sentences should be short and declarative, which means they should use a subject-verb-object pattern. The writing in the story should be as easy to read as the headline or title at the top.
has a lot to offer language learners because the writing style is very direct.
Try to find news sites where the staff comes from different cultures. The stories are more likely to give you more than one viewpoint (perspective) on a problem. The Guardian’s news staff fits that definition. The Guardian’s
section has the crisp, clean writing style as well. Plus, with a click on a tab, you can switch to English language vocabulary and news more suited to , , and .
Some web sites bring together the best quality news stories the Internet has to offer. They are called aggregate (combining) sites, which means they put all the good videos in one place. Video news has a particular advantage for English learners because you can see, hear, and read all at once, but you need a good collection (group) of videos to draw from.
One service that has a very . FluentU gets videos from top news programs, and provides interactive captions that provide you definitions that are easy to understand. Definitions include example sentences that show you how the word is used. You can add those words to your own personal vocabulary list. That means your dictionary can grow with you as you learn.
3. Watch and Read News That You Like
Politics isn’t your thing? Plenty of other types of news are out there.
Love football/soccer? You know there are web sites for that. If you are an advanced speaker, ESPN may be a great site for you.
offers all the football coverage you want, including stories about the game in just about every country in the world. You may be able to see some broadcast videos if your cable provider can give you access.
As a beginner, you want to find the right kind of sports site that will give you information in a way you can understand. Lots of sports commentators speak very fast and seem to shout. Rather than seeing the commentator as he or she speaks, the game action is shown on the screen and you hear the commentator screaming (talking very loudly) in the background. Not being able to see who is speaking can make the story pretty hard to follow.
Pick sources that break information down into smaller pieces. The
creates all its news in Top 10 lists. The site is great for picking up on British idioms and humor.
pulls stories from sports sources across the web and has an entire page devoted just to lists. You can find out the top NCAA tournament scorers and the top dumbest plays in sports history.
Sites designed for younger readers also work well for English language learners and still provide specific information that you find interesting.
can give beginning and intermediate learners their sports in text and video forms. Sites also are available for travel buffs in
and science fans at .
How-to stories give information in a detailed way. How-tos do exactly what the name suggests: tell you how to do something that you want to learn.
offers instructions on everything from selecting the best lipstick to getting a good fit in petite (small) clothes. InStyle’s writing is clear and the words are ones you most likely to know.
If you like to jog for fitness,
gives you lots of how-to information and videos on everything from picking the right shoes to getting ready for a marathon. As with lists, how-to stories put information together in an organized way. That structure helps you find patterns because the information comes in pieces that fit together neatly.
Finding news in English on topics you care about will keep you motivated to learn. Plus, it’s just more interesting.
4. Read the news out loud with a pen in hand.
Instead of just reading words to a story inside your head, read the words out loud. Reading out loud helps you slow down and sort out the words’ meanings. If you don’t know a word, highlight it or write it down and come back for a definition if the meaning does not become clear later in the paragraph. Reading news is a great way to learn English because the articles tend to be short and the vocabulary tends to stay the same on each topic.
Let’s say you are reading the
article “An Amazon Adventure” about the movie Rio 2. As you read, you are going to find unfamiliar idioms. Right away, the writer refers to something as a ‘flick.’ You’ve got your pen ready to write down the word. Rather than dragging out a dictionary, keep reading. It probably will become clear quickly that ‘flick’ is another word for movie. If the meaning does not become clear, you don’t have to hunt for the word later. You’ve got your list ready.
If you don’t know a word in an online video, hit the pause button and write the word down. Come back it to later and find the definition.
Having the subtitles available for videos can make all the difference in learning English. Play the video with the sound on and listen carefully to the pronunciation. Rewind and play the same section again, but this time with the sound off. Read the subtitles (those words at the bottom of the screen) out loud. You’ve already selected content at your learning level and on topics you care about. Reading the text with the video will help you build English vocabulary on things that interest you, plus give you more confidence in your pronunciation. As mentioned earlier, you might find
useful here. FluentU also has a video-based quiz that you might want to check out.
Pretending to be your favorite sportscaster or television host is lots of fun. After all, learning English should be fun. Use the news in a way that works for you.
Download: This blog post is available as a convenient and portable PDF that you can take anywhere.
If you liked this post, something tells me that you’ll love FluentU, the best way to learn English with real-world videos.how&to&learn&English
Improving your motivation Before you start reading, you should know this: Learning English requires action. You may know all the learning tips, but if you don''t start doing things, you will achieve nothing. Therefore our method is not jus
  Improving your motivation Before you start reading, you should know this: Learning English requires action. You may know all the learning tips, but if you don''t start doing things, you will achieve nothing. Therefore our method is
it is for reading and doing. You need two things to learn English well ― passion and effective learning methods ― and passion is the more important one. Why? Because passion makes you want to learn E the learning methods only tell you how to do it faster. If you love learning English: You will do it regularly and spend more time on it. Learning English will be easier for you. It will be easy for you to remember new words and grammar structures. It''s because the brain easily remembers information on a subject that you like. (For example, some people like history and know everything about World War II. If you told a "normal person" to memorize all these facts, they would never do it.) We know you may not love learning English. And even if you love it, you will sometimes not want to do it. This is how human psychology works ― sometimes we are so lazy, bored, and tired that we don''t want to do even the things that we like. Here is what you can do when you don''t feel like learning English: Imagine yourself in the future Imagine you can talk to native speakers just like you talk in your first language. Imagine other people wanting to speak English as well as you do. Imagine the possibility of writing e-mail to people from all over the world. You should know that it is possible to learn English really well. Just look at other people who have done it. Remember that you are already good You already know some English (you''re reading an article in English right now). That''s a big success! Now it''s time for more successes. Time to start using powerful methods of effective learning. Time to gain an impressive knowledge of English. Remember there is a lot that you don''t know You are good, but your English probably isn''t perfect. You probably can''t understand English-language TV, read books in English, talk to native speakers easily, write letters without mistakes, etc. You should never think your English is perfect. Even if you are the best student in your class, always try to find your weak areas and work on them. When you''ve learned to speak English well, your problems will be quite small: punctuation, rarely used grammar structures, rare words, understanding "street language". Right now, your problems are probably more basic: mistakes in pronunciation, small vocabulary, grammar problems with the present perfect tense and conditional structures. Use your English whenever you can This is very, very important. The more you use English, the more you will want to learn it. Because English is so popular, you can use it everywhere. You can use Yahoo to find English-language websites with interesting information, you can watch American cartoons, you can play adventure games on your computer, you can read interesting books in English, or you can do other things that we write about. 本作文共2页,当前在第1页&&1&&&&
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
The mid-term test has just finished . It was so difficult that I felt as if I h...
通过对1929年及2008年经济危机的理解,写一篇短文
With the development of the society,education is becoming more and more importan...
Some students think we should study at home.Because studying at home,is good for...
是暑假写的随笔,毕业后有太多感想。只不过要积极得多。虽然时光逝去化为尘土,却也为...
这是我暑假写在ES个人主页里的随笔,因为刚毕业和同学们各分东西,并且中考前同班的好...八年级英语上册Module 1 How to learn English测试题(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级英语上册Module&1&How&to&learn&English测试题(含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级英语上册Module&1&How&to&learn&English测试题(含答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M 英语外研八年级上综合测评 Module 1(分数100分 时间90分钟)第Ⅰ卷 部分 (15分) Ⅰ.听句子,选择与之相匹配的图片 (5分) Mr Liu likes reading newspapers every morning.1.&
It's a good idea to watch English films.2.&
Tom really enjoyed Beijing Opera when he stayed in China.3.&
I have a pen friend from England.4.&
You should listen to your teacher carefully in class.5.&
Ⅱ.听对话,选择正确答案 (5分)& M:Betty,you like singing English songs,right?W:Yes,but I like guessing the meanings of the words best.6.Which of the following is Betty's favourite?A.Singing English songs.&&&&&&&&&&& B.Writing English songs.C.Guessing the meanings of the words.
M:How can I improve my English speaking?W:How about making up English conversations every day?7.What does the girl advise the boy to do?A.To write English conversations.&&&& B.To read English in class.C.To make up English conversations.
M:Why don't you go to Sanya for your holiday?W:OK!I'm going to Sanya with my parents.8.Where is the girl going for her holiday?A.To Sanya.&&&&&&&&& B.To Shanghai.&&&&&&& C.To Beijing.
W:Bill,you are not working hard at English.M:Sorry,Ms Zhang.It is too difficult for me.But I will work hard.9.What are they talking about?A.Study. &&&&&&&&&  B.Music.  &&&&&&&&& C.Dinner.
M:I don't think it's easy to remember all the new words a day.W:Why not remember only eight new words a day?& 10.How many new words does the girl advise the boy to remember a day?A.Eighteen.&&&&&&&&& B.Eight.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Fifteen.
Ⅲ.听短文,填写表格 (5分) English is very important today.How can we learn English well?Different people have different ideas.,Our teacher,Miss Wang,thinks reading English every day is very useful.My classmate Fangfang says learning English songs on the radio is a good way to learn English words.Allen likes watching English films& on TV programmes and he thinks it's useful for learning English.Betty is good at English.She usually writes down all the mistakes in her notebook and studies them often.Henry tells us to remember English grammar.He thinks it's good for us to make up English conversations often.Do you think so?Ideas of how to learn English wellMiss Wang&11.______ English every dayFangfang&Learning English 12.______ on the radiox*kb*1.c*omAllen&Watching English 13.______ on TV programmesBetty&Writing down all the 14.______Henry&Remembering English 15.______
第Ⅱ卷 笔试部分 (85分) Ⅳ.单项选择 (10分) 16.I can't answer this question,so I want to ask my teacher ______ help.A.with      B.in&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.to&&&&&&&&&&&& D.for
17.Her son likes sports.He enjoyed ______ the Guangzhou Asian Games last year.A.watching&&&&&& B.to watch&&&&&&& C.watches&&&&&&&& D.watch
18.You shouldn't ______ energy (能源).A.wasting&&&&&&& B.to waste&&&&&&&&& C.wastes&&&&&&&& D.waste
19.It's a good habit ______ breakfast every day.A.had&&&&&&&&&&& B.have&&&&&&&&&& C.has&&&&&&&&&&& D.to have
20.My father often helps me ______ my science study.A.to&&&&&&&&&&&& B.with&&&&&&&&&&& C.on&&&&&&&&&&&& D.for
21.―The book is a bit difficult.______ read something easier?―All right.A.Why not to&&&&& B.Why don't&&&&&& C.Why not&&&&&&& D.Why not you
22.It ______ the workers about 20 months to build the Huhang high&speed railway.A.took&&&&&&&&&& B.spent&&&&&&&&&& C.cost&&&&&&&&&&& D.paid
23.Look at the new words.Please ______ in your notebook.A.write it down&&& B.write down it&&&& C.write them down& D.write down them
24.If you don't know the meaning of the word,try to ______ it.& A.repeat&&&&&&&&& B.guess&&&&&&&&&& C.smile&&&&&&&&&& D.count
25.______ translate every word when you read a passage.A.Try not to&&&&&& B.Try to not&&&&&&& C.Try to&&&&&&&&& D.Try your best
Ⅴ.完形 (10分) There is some __26__ for you to follow in order to learn English well.Firstly,it's a good way __27__ your English __28__ reading,so do more reading every day,but __29__ try to translate every word whe n you read an English article.Secondly,do more lis tening exercises.You should repeat the sentences __30__ you hear them.It's good __31__ your pronunciation.Sometimes,we offer (提供) exercises to you to number the pictures in the right order you hear them,or find the mistakes in the sentences and then correct __32__.Thirdly,try to speak to foreigners.Don't be afraid of __33__ mistakes.Take a deep breath and start a conversation with them.Always remember to enjoy yourself __34__ English learning,__35__ you will surely be good at it sooner or later.26.A.advice&&&&&& B.advices&&&&&&&&& C.information&&&&&& D.ways
27.A.improve&&&&& B.to improve&&&&&& C.imp roves&&&&&&&& D.improving
28.A.with&&&&&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.by&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.at
29.A.no&&&&&&&&& B.not&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.don't&&&&&&&&&&& D.not to
30.A.about&&&&&&& B.before&&&&&&&&&& C.by&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.when
31.A.to&&&&&&&&&& B.with&&&&&&&&&& C.for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.at
32.A.it&&&&&&&&&&& B.them&&&&&&&&& C.her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.his
33.A.make&&&&&&& B.making&&&&&&&& C.makes&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.to make
34.A.in&&&&&&&&&& B.at&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.with&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.by
35.A.and&&&&&&&&& B.or&&&&&&&&&&&& C.but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.finally
Ⅵ.理解 (30分) AHere are some English study skills for beginners.★ListeningListening is a great way to improve yo ur pronunciation and intonation (语调).You can start by listening to short stories for children because they are usually easy.★ReadingReading is a good way to help you learn new words.And it will also help you learn English grammar.Children's books are great for beginners.★VocabularyWhen you come across new words in the reading,write them down in your notebook.You can write down the_translation in your na tive language to help you understand.★SpeakingWhile doing your reading exercises,read them aloud.You can also look for some articles on the Internet to read.Learning any language needs practice―lots of practice.You don't have to spend hou just 30 minutes a day for four or five days a week will help you improve it.36.How can we improve pronunciation? A.By listening.&& B.By watching TV.&& C.By writing.&&&&&& D.By learning grammar.
37.How do begi nners learn new words according to the passage?A.Remember the words in the dictionary.B.Write down the new words you meet in the reading.C.Look for new words on the Internet.D.Read the new words many times a day.
38.How much time should beginners spend studying English?A.They should spend two hours every day.B.They should spend an hour every week.C.They can spend just 30 minutes once,and four or five times a week.D.They can spend ten minutes once,and twice a week.
39.What does the underlined word”translation”mean in Chinese?A.翻译&&&&&&&&& B.发音&&&&&&&&& C.位置&&&&&&&&&&& D.次数&
40.What's the best title for the passage?A.How to improve English reading.&&& B.Ways to study English grammar.C.English is important.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Study skills for English learners.
BThe best way of learning EnglishThe best way of learning a language is by using it.The best way of learning English is talking in English as much as possible.Sometimes you will get your words mixed up and people will not understand you.Sometimes people will say things too quickly and you can't understand them.But if you keep your sense of humour,you can always have a good laugh at the mistakes.Don't be unhappy if people seem to be laughing at your mistakes.It is much better for people to be laughing at your mistakes than to be angry because they don't understand what you are saying.The most important rule for learning English is,“Don't be afrai everyone make mistakes.”41.The best way of learning a language is ______.A.to remember the grammar rules&&&&&&&&& B.to use it as often as you canC.to try not to get your words mixed up&&&& D.to make a lot of mistakes
42.When people laugh at your mistakes,______.A.you should be angry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.you must stop talking at onceC.you should keep your sense of humour&&& D.you must be very careful next time
43.The most important rule for learning English is ______.A.to try to make fewer mistakes&&&&&&&&&& B.not to be afraid of making mist akesC.to be brav e to talk to others in English&&& D.both B and C
44.Tom,Jerry,Bob and Mike are learning English.Who do you think is right?A.Tom tries to use English as much as possible.B.Jerry is always shy of speaking English.C.Bob is afraid that others may laugh at him.D.Mike never tries to talk to others in English.
45.The passage seems to tell us ______.A.that you should learn to laugh at mistakes& &B.that it's interesting to learn EnglishC.what to do when you make mistakes while talking EnglishD.how to make others understand you
C任务型阅读下面发表在博客中的短文,根据短文内容,在短文后46~50小题给出的横线上填入恰当的词语。每空词数不限。&Problems&
A&B&CMy problem is my parents.They never stop going on about how I should keep my room tidy,keep my hair tidy and wear smart clothes.They even make me do the washing&up after dinner every night!None of my friends have got such terrible parents.What should I do?Helen&My best friend has suddenly turned_her_back_on_me and I don't know why!Last week we phoned each other every day and e&mailed too,and over the weekend we went shopping together and she was fine.But at school on Monday morning she didn't look at me or speak to me.I don't know what I've done.She now spends all her time with another group of friends.Jane&I have a really bad habit of chewing (嚼) the ends of my hair.I try to stop,but I can't!My mom is starting to get really angry about it.Have you got any ideas?Gina
&Advice&①Hi ______,Why should your parents do all the washing&up?You should help around the house―it's on ly fair.I don't think you should change your looks though.Young people should look like young people.&②Hi______,Wearing your hair pulled back in a ponytail (马尾辫) will help& keep it out of your mouth.When you feel like chewing something,try bubble gum (泡泡糖).Give yourself time and you should be able to break this habit.The first few days are usually the hardest.Good luck!&③Hi ______,Don't worry about it so much!Phone your friend up as usual and she won't be able to refuse you.I am sure you will get along well with each other.Everything will be fine.46.根据所读内容将Helen,Jane,Gina 三个名字分别填入相应 的横线上。(共3分,每空1分) ①____________ ②____________& ③____________&47.The three girls wrote to ask for ____________.(1分)
48.The underlined words”turned_her_back_on_me”means”____________”in Chinese.(2分) &49.It is clear that Helen is not ____________ with her parents.(2分)
50.According to the advice,Jane should ____________ her friend as usual.(2分) &Ⅶ.情景交际 (10分) 从方框中选择适当的选项补全对话。A.I don't think so.,B.Yes,I do.,C.All right!I'll try tomorrow.,D.Yes.But I didn't speak at all.,E.I think it's no use.A:Do you want to tell me you are not interested in spoken English?B:51.______A:Why not?B:52.______A:53.______ Spoken English is very important if you really want to learn English well.B:Maybe you're right.A:Did you go to the English Corner last night?B:54.______A:It's a pity that you didn't join them.Practise speaking English for some time,and you'll improve yourself.Why not try?B:55.______
Ⅷ.词汇题 (10分) 根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词。56.Can you t______ No Poor Money into Chinese?&
57.Try to r______ eight or ten words a day.&58.What should you do to i______ your reading?
59.“C______ the homework and hand it in before class,”the teacher said to us.
60.Why don't you write the c______ words next to the mistakes?
61.In order to finish the job better,we should help ______ (互相).
62.Does anyone ______ (其他) know about it?
63.Before you talk to a foreigner,______ (深呼吸).
64. Hope that the people in Yushu,Qinghai ______ (过得快乐) every day!
65.I think you like his songs ______ (一直).&Ⅸ.书面表达 (15分) 假设你的英语很棒,请你以”How do I learn English?”为题,根据下面的提示图片用英语写一篇短文介绍一下你学英语的方法。70词左右 (开头已给出,不计入总词数) ,可适当发挥。&How do I learn English?I am good at English.I think learning English is easy._____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________&参考答案Ⅰ. 1. C&& 2.B& 3. C& 4.& A& 5. B Ⅱ.6- 10& CCAAB& Ⅲ. 11-15 11.Reading 12.songs 13.films 14.mistakes&& 15.grammar&& Ⅳ. 16-25& DADDB&& CACBA& Ⅴ. 26-35&& ABCCD& CBBAA Ⅵ.& 36-40& ABCAD&& 41-45& BCDAC 46& ①Helen ②Gina ③Jane& 47&& help/advice/suggestions/ideas 48&&& 不理睬我了& 49& happy/pleased/satisfied 50& phone/call/ring (up) Ⅶ. 51.B 52.E 53.A 54.D 55.C&&& Ⅷ. 56 translate&& 57 remember&&&& 58& improve&& 59& Check/Complete&& 60& correct61. each other&& 62. else&& 63. take a deep breath&& 64. enjoy themselves/have fun/have a good time&& 65. all the timeⅨ.参考范文: How do I learn English?I_am_good_at_English.I _think_learning_English_is_easy.I often read English magazines.I can learn a lot of new words in them.It helps my English reading.And I often watch some English films or English programmes on TV,so my English listening is good.I can also speak English well.I often write e&mails in English to my pen friends from other countries,so my English writing is good.These are my ways of learning English. 文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 how to learn 的文章

随机推荐