he is my fatherr is (tall ...

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 My grandfather is a happy old man. He is tall an..
阅读理解。&&&&
&&&& My grandfather is a happy old man. He is tall and thin. Today he is sixty years old. My father and mother come to his home with me. We take a big cake. It's very beautiful. On the cake there is a picture. A crane (仙鹤) is in a pine (松树). My mother says it's a good hope for my grandfather. We all say ‘Happy Birthday’ to my grandfather. Then we share (分享) the big cake. It's yummy. My grandmother cooks noodles for us. There are some pink peaches on the table. They are big and sweet. I like them very much. There is some fish and chicken on the table, too. Chicken is my father's favourite food and fish is my mother's favourite food.&&&& My grandfather has a happy birthday and we all have a good time.
判断下面的句子与短文内容是否相符,在括号中打√或打×。(&&&& )1. Today is my grandfather's sixtieth birthday.(&&&& )2. My parents and I go to grandparents' home today.(&&&& )3. We buy a nice picture for grandfather and there is a cake on it.(&&&& )4. My father likes fish very much.(&&&& )5. We often eat noodles on birthday to wish a long life (生命).
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:模拟题
1.√&&&&2.√&&&&3.√&&&&4.√&&&&5.√
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 My grandfather is a happy old man. He is tall an..”主要考查你对&&阅读能力&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
阅读能力:是个体通过阅读方式进行学习的行为表现,以实现心理任务完成的状态。其主要方法有:五步阅读法是英美等国流行的一种阅读方法,它包含浏览(Survey)、发问(Question)、阅读(Read)、复述(Recite)、复习(Review)五个步骤。这种方法适用于阅读需要记忆的读物。质疑阅读法是基于疑问是促进阅读理解的契机,读书善疑,则思维敏捷,思路开阔。运用质疑阅读法,首先是要善于起疑。从时间上讲,起疑的方式有开篇起疑、初读起疑和深析起疑三种。英语阅读题型及解题技巧:小学英语阅读理解一般分选择填空、判断、回答问题、完形填空四类。&①做任何阅读理解首先要通读全文,弄懂句意,千万不得马虎。&②做好选择填空最好用排除法,首先排除语法、词法上的错误,再根据短文内容逐一排除每一个选项。在排除每一个选项的过程中要细心,要明白排除每一项的原因,如果有几项看似都对,那就要考虑生活实际,排除不符合的。如果实在排除不了其它选项,先要考虑自己有没有看错短文中的细节,只要题目不错,肯定有正确答案的。&③做判断题更加需要细心,先要明白需要判断的语句主要讲的意思,然后再在文中找与此相关的语句,逐一对比,一旦发现哪有明显的不同,立刻做标记(×)。&④回答问题要怎么问,怎么答,尽量用原文的句子回答,不要把单词抄错,回答后也要通读一遍,检查是否与原文相符,有没有语法、词法上的错误。&⑤完形填空也要用排除法,如果出现一个单词的多种形态,要利用语法常识逐一排除;出现几个意义相近的单词,要考虑每个单词的用法;若出现几个不同意义的单词,就考虑每个单词放在文中是否合理。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 My grandfather is a happy old man. He is tall an..”考查相似的试题有:
216783198119878213364664917951英语回答My father is tall and has a short curly gray hair.He wears glasses with heavy,black frames(边框).Today I find a picture of him in 1978.What a surprise!In the picture,he's 15 years old and he's short.He wears glasses with small,round frames.He has long yellow hair and it's really straight.He's wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt with a word "love" on it.I'm 15 years old now.I'm of medium height and I have short hair.My hair isn't yellow.It's red.My dad thinks it's strange but my friends think it's great.I wear glasses,and my glasses have square(方形),read frames(边框).They're so cool!I never wear blue jeans.I like big pants and long T-shirts.Most of my T-shirts have pictures of my favorite rock bands on them.点击使阅读浮动>> 11.What does the writer's father look like?A) He's tall and has short curly gray hair.B) He's tall and has long straight yellow hair.C) He's short and has short curly gray hair.D) He's short and has long straight yellow hair.12.The writer's father wore glasses with __________ frames when he was 15 years old.A) red and round B) heavy and black C) small and round D) square and red 13.What color is the writer's hair?A) It's yellow.B) It's blue.C) It's gray.D) It's red.14.What does the underlined word "strange" mean in Chinese?A) 潇洒的 B) 奇怪的 C) 华丽的 D) 可爱的 15.Why is the writer surprised when he sees his father's photo in 1978?A) Because his father was 15 years old.B) Because his father looked like the writer very much.C) Because his father wore the same T-shirt as the writer.D) Because his father was very different from him now
神水盟1Sf6
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 My father is tall and has short, gray (灰白的) ha..
阅读理解。
&&&& My father is tall and has short, gray (灰白的) hair. He wears glasses with heavy, black frames (框架). But I just see a picture of him from 1968. What a surprise! In the picture, he's 15 years old. He's short and he has glasses with small, round frames. He has long, yellow hair and it's really straight. He's wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt with the word "Love". I'm 15 years old now. I'm medium height and I have short hair. My hair isn't yellow, it's blue. My dad thinks it's strange (奇怪的), but my friendsthink it's great. I wear glasses, but my glasses have bright red frames. They're so cool! I have anearring (耳环) in one ear, too. Dad really can't understand (明白) that, I never wear blue jeans. I likebig, baggy (松的) pants and long T-shirts. Most of my T-shirts have pictures of my favorite rock bands (摇滚乐队) on them.
1. What kind of glasses does my father wear when he is fifteen years old?&& He wears _______.
A. glasses with heavy, black frames&&&&B. glasses with bright red framesC. long and yellow glasses&&&&&&&&&& D. glasses with small, round frames
2. What color is my hair? It's _______.&
A. yellow&&&&&&&&&&&&B. blue&& &&&&&&&&C. gray&&&&&&&& D. red
3. What do I like to wear? I like to wear _______.
A. blue jeans and a T-shirtB. yellow jeans and a T-shirt with the word "love"C. big and baggy pants and long T-shirtsD. blue jeans and an earring
4. What's on my father's T-shirt?
A. The word "love". B. Heavy and black frames. C. Pictures of rock bands. D. An earring.
5. Who has an earring in one ear?
A. My dad does.&&&& B. I do.&&&&&&&&C. My father does.&&&& D. My Friends do.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5&&& ABCAB
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 My father is tall and has short, gray (灰白的) ha..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 My father is tall and has short, gray (灰白的) ha..”考查相似的试题有:
156828248830162560798038633355661The tall man is my father改一般疑问句
Is the tall man your father?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
那个高个子的是我的爸爸。那个格子高的是你爸爸吗?Is this tall man is your father?
Is the tall man is your father?
扫描下载二维码1—5: &DBCAB
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:人教版学年七年级上册期中考试英语试题
阅读理解。
My name is Li Fang.I'm from China.I have short hair and small eyes.I'm in a green dress.My cap is in the desk, it's red.My friends Amy and Lucy both come from England.They look different.Amy has long hair and big eyes.Her coat is pink.Lucy's hair is short.She has a red dress.We have different looks, but we are good friends.
根据短文内容,判断句子正误。正确的填在括号内写“T”,错误的写“F”。
1.Li Fang has big eyes.
2.Li Fang has a green cap.
3.Amy's coat is pink.
4.Lucy's dress is red.
5.We have the same looks.
(阅读理解)
Fan Hua(F) is a TV host. He is asking Raja(R) what he thinks about family life.
F: Well, Raja, would you like to begin? Is family life in Shanghai different from that in your country?
R: Yes, I think so. I can see some differences.
F: Oh, like what?
R: Well, the family seems to be smaller here than in my country. For you, the family is only mum, dad, and the child.
F: How about yours?
R: We have a bigger family.
F: Really?
R: Yes. In Pakistan, we usually have grandparents, uncles, aunts, brothers or sisters living in a big family.
F: I see, and you look after old family members yourselves, don’t you?
F: It is the same as that in China’s countryside and remote areas (边远地区).Oh, yes, do you like the family life here in China?
R: Yes, I enjoy it very much, but I also enjoy ours.
根据对话内容,判断句子正误true (T)or false(F)(1)
Raja is from America.
The family life in China is different from that in Raja’s country.
The young people look after the old family members in Raja’s country.
In China’s countryside, people only have mum and dad in their families.
The family is smaller in China than in Raja’s country.
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&& My name is Li Lei. I have three good friends. They are Linda, Gina, and Frank.We like sports.My favorite(最喜爱的) sport is ping-pong. I have three &ping-pong balls. I think (认为) &ping-pong is fun.&&But Linda and Gina think it is boring.&&Their(她们的)&&favorite sport is baseball. .They play base&&ball at school. Frank is a nice boy. His favorite sport is soccer. He plays it well.根据短文内容 ,判断正 ( T)误 ( F) .(&&&& )1. Li Lei has four good friends.(&&&& )2. Linda thinks ping-pong is fun.(&&&& )3. Frank's favorite sport is baseball.(&&&& )4. Linda and Gina play baseball at school.(&&&& )5. Frank plays soccer well.
来源:河南省期末题
阅读理解。&&&& My name is John Brown. I'm thirteen years old, and I come from Canada. I am a football fan (足球球迷). I'm very good at playing football. I am on the school football team (队). Myteacher is Mr Liang. He is a good teacher and he is very strict with (对……严格要求) me. Every afternoon we play football when school is over. We usually play football for two hours. After that, all of the players are very tired, but we are happy, because everyone in our team lovesfootball very much. 根据短文内容判断句子正误,正确的在题前括号内写“T”,错误的写“F”。 (&&&& )1. John is a football teacher.(&&& &)2. John and the other players play football every morning.(&&&& )3. John's teacher is very strict. (&&&& )4. They usually play football for three hours. (&&&& )5. John is very good at football and he loves it a lot.
来源:期末题
阅读理解。&&&& My name is Wu Dong. I'm a worker in a big shop. I don't work in the morning. I only work at night (夜里). Every morning I come home at about half past six. I have breakfast at seven. After breakfast I go to bed (上床睡觉). I get up at about half past two. I have lunch at a quarter to three and have supper at twenty to eight. Then I go to work at a quarter past eight. I start (开始) to work at nine. I look after the shop every night. I like my work very much.&根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F). (&&& )1. Wu Dong works in the morning. (&&& )2. Wu Dong goes to bed at 6:30 in the morning. (&& &)3. Wu Dong works at 12 o'clock at night. (&& &)4. Wu Dong goes to work at 8:15 in the evening. (&& &)5. Wu Dong doesn't like his work because (因为) he looks after the shop every night.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 he is my father 的文章

随机推荐