九年级上英语练习题英语题Because littl...

哪位老师帮我看看我的这些初三英语选择题对吗??_百度知道
哪位老师帮我看看我的这些初三英语选择题对吗??
/zhidao/pic/item/1e30e924b899a9f950a7b://b:///zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=8fb4d8f2fb6ae30e924b899a9f950a7b
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
不应该嘲笑他们。
由后文可知当别人陷入麻烦时, read something aloud
固定搭配39
aloud 本身就是副词
38题应该选D,read aloud是固定短语,没有为什么,美国人不一定这么说,但你不这么选,老师一定不算你对。39题选A,laugh at sb. 嘲笑某人,也是固定短语40题选B,have trouble doing这也是固定短语不知道三个固定短语这样的解释,能否被采纳...
正确答案AAB A大声地,高声地,laugh at 固定搭配,嘲笑的意思。 have littlt/much difficulty/trouble doing sth 固定句型。
初三英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“I’m ____ heavier than my brother. A. a few B. few C. a little D. littl...”阅读答案_完形填空_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
“I’m ____ heavier than my brother. A. a few B. few C. a little D. littl...”阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★★
“I’m ____ heavier than my brother. A. a few B. few C. a little D. littl...”阅读答案
文章来源:
更新时间:
’m ____ heavier than my brother.&
A. a few&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B.
few&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.
a little&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.
little
试题分析:few很少,表示否定含义,修饰可数名词复数;a few几个,表达肯定含义,修饰可数名词复数;little很少,表达否定含义,修饰不可数名词;a little一点,表达肯定含义,修饰不可数名词。句意:我比我的哥哥有点重。结合语境可知选C。
考点:考查词义辨析
初中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇初中: 下一篇初中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)山东省德州市2012届九年级第一次练兵考试英语试题.rar&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
2012年九年级第一次练兵考试 英&语&试&题 注意事项: 1、本试题分第Ⅰ卷和第Ⅱ卷两部分。第Ⅰ卷为选择题,80分;第Ⅱ卷为非选择题,40分;共120分。考试时间为120分钟。 2、答第Ⅰ卷前务必将自己的姓&名、考号、考试科目及试卷类型涂写在答题卡上。考试结束,试题和答题卡一并收回。 3、第Ⅰ卷每题选出答案后,都必须用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号(ABCD)涂黑。如需改动,必须先用橡皮擦干净,再改涂其它答案。 一、听力选择(共25小题,计25分;每小题约有8秒钟的答题时间) (一)&听句子,选择适当的应答语。每个句子读两遍。 1.&A.&I’m&Chinese.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&I’m&not&well.&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&I’m&a&foreigner. 2.&A.&She&walks&much.&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&She&does&every&day.&&&&&&&&C.&She&walks&to&school. 3.&A.&What&a&pity!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Help&yourself.&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Watch&out. 4.&A.&Not&at&all.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Thank&you.&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&No,&not&so&good. 5.&A.&Let’s&go.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&I’m&ready.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Yes,&I&have. (二)&听对话,选择相应的图画。每段对话读两遍。 6. 7. 8. 9.[来源:数理化网] 10. &(三)&听五段对话和五个问题,选择正确答案。每段对话及问题读两遍。你将有15秒钟的时间阅读下面5个小题。 11.&A.&Warm.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Cold.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Hot. 12.&A.&Yes,&he&is.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&No,&he&isn’t.&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&We&don’t&know. 13.&A.&In&2008.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Six&years&ago.&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&In&2000. 14.&A.&He&likes&loud&music.&&&&&&&&B.&The&house&here&is&too&old.&&&&&&&& C.&He&wants&to&live&in&a&quiet&place. 15.&A.&Fish.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Chicken.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Beef. (四)&听一段长对话,选择正确答案。对话读两遍。你将有15秒钟的时间阅读下面5个小题。 16.&What&are&the&speakers&mainly&talking&about? &&&A.&Life.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Camping.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Plans.& 17.&What&will&the&woman&do&in&the&city? &&&A.&Work&at&a&store.&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Attend&a&school.&&&&&&&&C.&Have&a&picnic. 18.&Who&will&the&woman&stay&with? &&&A.&The&man.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Her&family.&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&The&man’s&brother. 19.&What&do&they&do&in&the&morning&when&they&camp? &&&A.&Go&swimming.&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Play&basketball.&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Tell&stories. 20.&What&can&we&learn&from&the&conversation? A.&The&woman&has&worked&for&four&summers.&&&& B.&John&is&the&man’s&brother.&&&&&&&& C.&Summer&vacation&is&coming. (五)&听短文,回答下面五个问题,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。你将有15秒钟的时间阅读下面5个小题。 21.&When&did&this&happen? &&&A.&One&afternoon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&One&night.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&One&morning. 22.&How&many&persons&were&there&in&the&room&when&someone&was&knocking&at&the&door?& &&&A.&One&person.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Two&persons.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Three&persons. 23.&What&did&the&young&man&wear? &&&A.&A&white&shirt.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&A&pair&of&glasses.&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Long&trousers. 24.&Who&was&the&young&man? A.&He&w&as&a&friend&of&the&writer’s. B.&He&was&a&friend&of&the&writer’s&brother’s. C.&He&was&a&strange&man&to&them. 25.&What&was&probably&the&end&of&the&story? A.&The&young&man&was&taken&away&by&the&police. B.&The&young&man&became&their&friend. C.&The&young&man&ran&away. 二、单项选择(共15小题,计15分) 从每小题A、B、C、D中选出一个能填入句中空白处的最佳答案。 26.&A:&Bob,&you&look&so&happy&today! &&&B:&Well,&I&got&_____________“A&”on&my&English&test. A.&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&/ 27.&A:&Whose&shirt&is&this?&Is&it&Tom’s? &&&B:&No,&it&isn’t.&______________&is&white. A.&Mine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Hers&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&His&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&Yours 28.&A:&When&did&the&Shanghai&Expo&open? &&&B:&___________&May&1st,&2010. A.&In&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&On&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&At&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&By 29.&A:&Do&you&know&__________&the&soldiers&came&to&Yushu&Town? &&&B:&The&roads&were&badly&broken.&They&had&to&walk&there. A.&why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&when&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&where 30.&Yao&Ming&works&hard&on&his&English&and&_____________. A.&so&Liu&Xiang&does&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&so&is&Liu&Xiang &&&&C.&so&does&Liu&Xiang&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&so&Liu&Xiang&is 31.&A:&My&father&has&decided&to&_____________&smoking. &&&B:&That’s&good&news&for&us.[来源:www.shulihua.net] &&&&A.&give&up&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&give&out&&&&&&&&&&&C.&give&in&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&give&to 32.&There&are&_____________&people&in&the&supermarket.&It’s&so&crowded. &&&&A.&hundred&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&hundreds&&&&&&&&&&&C.&hundred&of&&&&&&&&&D.&hundreds&of 33.&A:&Alice,&please&tell&Eric&to&call&me&when&he&_________&back. &&&B:&No&problem.&& A.&come&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&comes&&&&&&&&&&&C.&came&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&will&come 34.&A:&______________&beautiful&city! &&&B:&Yes.&Lots&of&tourists&come&to&visit&it&every&year. A.&How&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&What&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&How&a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&What&&a 35.&A:&Listen!&Is&it&Linda&singing&in&the&next&room? &&&B:&No,&it&__________&be&her.&She&is&still&in&Shanghai. A.&can’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&couldn’t&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&may&not&&&&&&&&&&&D.&might&not 36.&Every&year&lots&of&trees&____________&to&make&our&country&more&beautiful. &&&&A.&is&planted&&&&&&&&B.&was&planted&&&&&&&&&C.&are&planted&&&&D.&were&planted 37.&____________&a&big&party&in&our&school&in&two&weeks. A.&It&is&&&&&&&&&&B.&It&will&be&&&&&&&&&C.&There&was&&&&&&&&&&D.&There&is&going&to&be 38.&A:&_________________? &&&B:&Yes,&I’d&like&the&new&dress.&Please&show&me&the&green&one? A.&What’s&the&matter&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&How&are&you[来源:www.shulihua.net] C.&What’s&the&date&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&Can&I&help&you 39.&A:&Could&you&tell&me&____________&to&the&post&office,&please? &&&B:&Yes.&It’s&down&Bridge&Street&on&your&fight. &&&&A.&how&I&got&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&how&I&can&get &&&&C.&how&can&I&get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&how&did&I&get 40.&We&felt&______&impossible&to&finish&the&work&without&help. A.&it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&that&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&this&&&&&&&&&&&D.&them& 三、阅读理解(共20小题,计40分)[来源:www.shulihua.netwww.shulihua.net] 阅读下列短文,然后从每小题A、B、C、D四个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。 A Nick&is&a&14-year-old&school&boy.&His&life&is&full&of&exams&and&studies&on&weekdays.&He&has&little&free&time.&He&thinks&playing&computer&games&is&the&best&way&to&make&him&relax.&When&he&has&free&time,&he&sits&in&front&of&the&computer.&Just&like&that&way,&he&neither&eats&nor&drinks&for&several&hours.& Last&weekend,&he&played&games&on&the&computer&again.&He&was&too&excited&and&didn’t&want&to&move.&He&didn’t&have&anything&for&six&hours.&When&he&had&to&go&to&the&bathroom,&he&found&he&could&not&move.&He&was&taken&to&the&hospital.&The&doctor&told&him&he&should&do&some&more&different&kinds&of&activities.&In&other&words,&he&needs&more&exercise&and&outdoor&activities&to&make&him&have&a&healthy&body. After&coming&back&from&the&hospital,&Nick&follows&the&doctor’s&advice.&He&often&plays& soccer&with&his&friends.&Sometimes&he&still&plays&computer&games&on&weekends,&but&he&never&does&it&for&long.&Now,&he&lives&a&happy&and&healthy&life. 41.&How&old&is&Nick? &&&A.&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&16. 42.&Nick&likes&_____________&in&his&free&time. &&&&A.&riding&a&bike&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&playing&the&guitar &&&&C.&playing&computer&games&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&having&a&school&trip 43.&Who&took&Nick&t&o&the&hospital? A.&His&dad.&&&&&&&&&B.&His&&mom.&&&&C.&His&neighbor.&&&&&&&D.&We&are&not&sure. 44.&Why&was&Nick&taken&to&the&hospital? &&&&A.&Because&he&was&too&excited. &&&&B.&Because&he&had&a&cold&in&the&morning. &&&&C.&Because&he&was&too&nervous&of&his&studies. &&&&D.&Because&he&couldn’t&move&after&playing&computer&games&so&long. 45.&Nick&should&______________&to&follow&the&doctor’s&advice. &&&&A.&go&to&a&movie&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&listen&to&music &&&&C.&take&more&exercise&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&play&computer&games B 错误!不能通过编辑域代码创建对象。 We&pick&up&your&children&at&school and&give&them&a&safe&place&to&play,do homework,and&learn&after&school. &&&&Experienced&Teachers/Lunch&&&Snacks/Toys&&&Books Ages&6&to&12 &&&&&Our&Programs: &&&&*Languages&&*Math&&*Computer&&*Music Open&11:00&a.&m.to&7:00&p.&m.,Mon.to&Fri. 26&Market&Road,Star&City (between&First&Street&and&Second&Street,next&to&the&Flower&Market) TEL: 46.&What&can’t&children&learn&in&Littl&e&Rabbit? &&&&A.&Art.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Music.&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Computer.&&&&&&&&&&D.&Languages. 47.&Mrs.&Green&can&send&her&daughter&Lucy&to&Little&Rabbit&except&_____________. &&&&A.6:00&p.m.&on&Friday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&7:00&a.m.&on&Wednesday &&&&C.&11:00&a.m.&on&Tuesday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&12:00&a.m.&on&Monday 48.&Little&Rabbit&will&be&open&for&____________&in&a&week. &&&&A.&4&hours&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&8&hours&&&&&&&&&&&C.&20&hours&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&40&hours 49.&Who&can&have&fun&and&learn&in&Little&Rabbit? A.&Mike,&a&school&boy&of&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Mary,&an&eight-year-old&girl. C.&Cathy,&an&experienced&teacher.&&&&&&&&&D.&Linda,&a&housewife&without&work. 50.&Where’s&Little&Rabbit? &&&&A.&It’s&on&Second&Street.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&It’s&on&First&Street. &&&&C.&It’s&on&Market&Road.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&It’s&in&the&Flower&Market. &&C Dear&Alice, I&just&received&your&letter.&And&I&was&very&surprised&to&know&that&you&decided&to&drop&out&of&school&and&wanted&to&be&a&model(模特). Being&a&model&for&a&living&is&not&easy.&In&fact,&a&famous&person&like&me&has&a&lot&of&problems&that&you&couldn’t&see.&I&can’t&eat&what&I&like,&even&though&I’m&very&hungry.&Keeping&thin&makes&me&look&more&beautiful&on&the&stage&because&no&one&would&like&to&see&a&heavy&model. &&&&Besides,&I&have&to&wear&a&heavy&coat&in&the&hot&sun,&in&a&swimming&suit&in&the&cold&air.&And&practicing&walking&nicely&every&day&is&tiring&for&me. You&might&say&I&made&much&money&from&modeling.&But&my&dear&niece&(侄女),&you&have&to&know&that&money&is&nothing,&knowledge&is&everything.&School&is&important&and&everyone&should&go&to&school&for&a&certain&period&of&time.&The&longer&they&stay&at&school,&the&better&they&will&be.&Very&often,&I&hope&I&can&give&up&my&job&and&continue&my&studies&at&school.&But&it&is&very&difficult&for&me&to&go&back&to&school&again.&I&am&too&old&to&go&back&to&school&now. &&&&You&are&a&pretty&young&girl&with&a&bright&future.&You&only&have&one&year&to&finis&h&your&studies&in&high&school.&A&year&is&really&short.&Please&do&consider&my&words&carefully&before&you&decide.&Of&course,&there&is&only&one&thing&I&care&about,&and&that&is&your&happiness. &&&&Love, &&&&Emma 51.&What&was&Emma&surprised&about?[来源:www.shulihua.netwww.shulihua.net] &&&&A.&Alice&wanted&to&keep&thin. &&&&B.&Alice&decided&not&to&do&modeling. &&&&C.&Alice&ate&too&much&and&became&a&heavy&girl. &&&&D.&Alice&decided&not&to&finish&her&studies&at&school. 52.&Emma&can’t&go&back&to&school&again,&because&_______________. &&&&A.&she&is&tired&of&being&a&student &&&&B.&she&wants&to&make&more&money&from&modeling &&&&C.&she&is&so&ol&d&that&she&has&missed&the&best&time&in&school &&&&D.&she&has&done&a&good&job&and&makes&a&lot&of&money&as&a&model[来源:www.shulihua.net] 53.&How&long&does&Alice&still&have&to&study&in&high&school? &&&&A.&One&year.&&&&B.&Two&years.&&&&C.&Three&years.&&&&&&D.&The&longer,&the&better. 54.&Emma&only&cares&about________________. &&&&A.&Alice’s&beauty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Alice’s&happiness C.&Alice’s&&age&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&Alice’s&swimming&suit 55.&From&the&letter&we&know&that&__________________. &&&&A.&Emma&is&a&famous&model &&&&B.&Emma&likes&being&a&model&for&a&living &&&&C.&Alice&will&go&on&her&studies&in&high&school D.&Emma&can&eat&what&she&likes&when&she&is&very&hungry D In&China,&many&people&are&leaving&the&countryside&to&find&jobs&in&the&cities,&because&the&countryside&is&much&poorer&than&the&city,&and&often&there&isn’t&much&work&ther&e.&Services&such&as&hospital&and&transport&(交通)&are&usually&much&better&in&the&city&than&in&the&countryside.&They&hope&that&their&lives&will&improve&when&they&move&to&the&city. But&in&the&big&cities&of&Europe&like&London&or&Pads,&people&are&moving&out&of&the&city.&These&rich&families&want&to&live&a&quieter&life.&They&are&tired&of&the&noise&and&the&dirt&(尘土)&of&the&city,&and&they&are&tired&of&the&crowded&streets,&crowded&trains&and&buses.&They&don’t&want&to&live&in&the&cities&any&more.&They&want&a&house&with&a&garden&in&the&countryside,&and&brea&the&the&fresh&air&there. &&&&So&they&move&out&of&the&cities.&Some&don’t&go&very&far,&just&a&little&way&out&of&the&city,&to&the&towns&near&the&cities,&other&people&move&to&the&real&countryside&with&sheep,&cows&and&green&fields.&There,&they&start&new&lives&and&try&to&make&new&friends. &&&&Not&all&those&who&move&from&the&city&to&the&countryside&are&happy.&After&two&or&three&years,&many&people&who&have&done&this&feel&that&it&was&a&big&mistake.&They&don’t&make&so&much&money&and&there&i&sn’t&much&work&to&do.&People&in&the&countryside&are&very&different&and&aren’t&always&very&friendly. &&&&&As&a&result,&quite&a&lot&of&people&who&have&moved&to&the&countryside&move&back&to&the&city.&“It’s&wonderful&to&see&crowds&in&the&streets&and&cinema&lights.”&they&say. 56.&Which&is&NOT&the&reason&for&people&moving&to&the&cities&in&China? &&&&A.&The&countryside&is&much&poorer&than&me&city. &&&&B.&People&in&the&countryside&have&nothing&to&eat. &&&&C.&People&in&the&countryside&don’t&have&much&work&to&do&there. &&&&D.&Services&in&cities&are&usually&much&better&than&those&in&the&countryside. 57.&Why&do&some&rich&families&in&Europe&move&to&the&countryside? &&&&A.&Because&they&will&find&good&jobs. B.&Because&they&are&tired&of&living&in&the&city. C.&Because&they&can&&make&more&money&there. D.&Because&they&like&feeding&sheep&and&cows&in&the&green&fields. 58.&After&moving&to&the&coun&tryside,&some&people&in&Europe&feel&unhappy.& Because&__________________. A.&they&can’t&make&much&money B.&there&isn’t&much&work&for&them&to&do&in&the&countryside C.&some&people&in&the&countryside&aren’t&always&very&friendly&to&them D.&all&of&the&above 59.&The&underlined&sentence&in&the&last&paragraph&shows&_______________. A.&they&are&happy&to&move&back&to&the&city &&&&B.&they&miss&their&friends&in&the&countryside &&&&&C.&they&still&want&to&move&to&the&countryside &&&&D.&they&are&tired0f&the&noise&and&the&crowded&streets&in&the&city 60.&Tile&best&title&of&this&passage&may&be&“______________”. &&&&A.&A&happy&life&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Living&in&the&city[来源:www.shulihua.net] &&&&C.&Moving&out&or&moving&back&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&Living&in&the&countryside 第Ⅱ卷&(四个大题,共40分) 四、动词填空(共10空,计10分) 阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空&(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。 “Everything&happens&for&the&best,”&my&grandmother&said&whenever&things&weren’t&going&my&way.&“Don’t&worry,&one&day&your&luck&(61)&_____________(change).&” Grandmother&was&right,&as&I&discovered&after&graduating&from&college.&I&had&decided&to&be&sports&announcer&(广播员)&in&a&radio&station,&so&I&(62)&_____________&(&go)&to&Shanghai&and&knocked&on&the&door&of&every&station.&But&I&got&refused&every&time. In&one&station,&a&kind&lady&said&my&problem&was&short&of&experience.&“&Get&some&work&with&a&small&station&a&nd&(63)_______________(work)&your&way&up&,”&she&said. I&couldn’t&get&a&job&there,&either.&Then&my&dad&told&me&a&businessman&had&opened&a&company&and&needed&someone&(64&)_____________&(&manage)&the&sports&cent&er.&But&again,&I&didn’t&get&the&job. I&felt&really&down.&“Your&luck&will&change,”&Granny&reminded&me.&I&tried&another&radio&station&in&Beijing.&But&the&owner,&a&nice&man,&told&me&he&already&had&someone. As&I&left&his&office,&I&asked,&“&How&can&someone&be&a&sports&announcer&if&he&(&65&)_____________(not,&get)&a&job&in&a&radio&station?” I&(66)______________(&wait)&for&the&elevator&when&I&heard&the&man&call,&“What&was&that&you&said&about&sports?&Do&you&know&anything&about&football?”&I&(67)______________(put)&in&front&of&a&microphone&and&asked&to&imagine&I&was&commenting&(评论)&on&a&football&game.&“Now&you&(68)____________&(watch)&the&football&game&between&Lu&Neng&and&Shen&Hua.&.&.&”[来源:www.shulihua.net] On&my&way&home,&Granny’s&words&came&back&to&me,&“One&day&your&luck&will&change,&boy.&And&when&it&(69&)&____________(&happen)&,&it’ll&feel&twice&as&good&because&of&all&the&disappointment&(失望)&you&(70)&____________&(&have)&.&”&At&that&moment&I&knew&just&what&she&meant. 五、综合填空(共10空,计10分) 阅读短文,根据短文内容及首字母提示,在空白处填入一个适当的单词。 Bill&and&Simon&were&good&friends.&One&summer&they&were&on&(71)&h&&&____&&&&&.&They&wanted&to&sail&around&the&Caribbean&Sea&in&their&boat&for&two&weeks. During&their&trip,&they&saw&many&whales.&Bill&and&Simon&were&very&(72)&e__________&because&they&had&wanted&to&see&them&very&much.&Unluckily,&(73)&w&&&__&&&___&&they&were&watching&them,&the&whales&began&to&hit&the&side&of&the&boat. Suddenly,&(74)&w&______&&&&&&&&started&coming&in,&and&they&realized&that&they&were&in&trouble.&They&(75)&q_&_____&&&&&&&&jumped&into&the&lifeboat&before&the&sank(沉没),&and&watched&it&disappear&under&the&sea. Luckily,&they&had&enough&food&and&water&for&about&twenty&(76)&d&&&&&__&___.&They&also&had&a&fishing&line&and&a&machine&which&could&change&sea&water&(77)&i&&&&&&&&&&&&&& drinking&water.&These&two&things&helped&them&to&survive(存活)&during&their&terrible&experience. For&the&next&fifty&days&they&caught&about&ten&fish&a&day&and&(78)&a&&_____&&&&&&&them.&They&saw&about&twenty&ships,&but&although&they&waved&and&shouted&when&the&ships&were&passing,&(79)&n&_________&&&&&&&&saw&them.&They&were&becoming&weaker&and&weaker.&Then,&just&as&they&were&beginning&to&(80)&l&_______________&&&hope,&a&fishing&boat&saved&them.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 六、任务型阅读(共5小题,计10分) 阅读短文,根据&要求完成下面各小题。 In&the&past&twenty&years,&riding&bicycles&has&become&more&and&more&popular&among&people&of&all&ages.&(83)&Bicycles&have&long&played&an&important&part&in&the&lives&of&American&young&people.&But&today&an&even&greater&number&of&adults&cycle&along&roadsides&and&bicycle&paths.&These&new&riders&are&often&trying&to&become&fit&or&lose&weight.&They&have&found&that&bicycling&is&a&pleasant&way&to&stay&healthy.[来源:www.shulihua.net] This&is&certainly&good&for&health.&But&it&has&also&brought&some&problems.&With&all&these&added&people&on&the&road,&bicycle&safety&has&become&a&matter&of&real&importance. Bicycle&safety&is&mostly&a&matter&of&common&sense.&People&should&ride&only&on&bicycle&paths&where&they&will&not&be&badly&hurt.&There&are&also&a&number&of&rules&that&riders&should&follow,&especially&when&riding&on&streets&or&highways.&Bicyclists&should&never&ride&against&the&traffic,&nor&should&they&carry&other&people&on&their&bicycles.&They&are&also&supposed&to&ride&in&single&line&on&busy&streets&and&to&walk&bicycles&across&the&busy&intersections&(交叉路口)&.&(84)By&following&&these&rules,&bicycle&riders&will&not&only&stay&healthy&but&also&be&safe. In&one&recent&year,&the&National&Safety&Council&reported&that&34&thousand&bicycle&riders&were&hurt&in&highway&accidents.&In&that&same&year,&another&six&hundred&riders&were&killed.&Since&the&introduction&of&crash&helmets&(头盔)&in&1980,&the&number&of&injuries&(伤者)&and&deaths&from&bicycling&accidents&had&gone&down.&Today,&more&and&more&riders&realize&the&dangers&of&bicycling.&They&are&wearing&helmets&and&paying&closer&attention&to&cycling&rules. A.&&&&根据短文内容回答下列问题。 81.&How&many&rules&should&the&riders&follow?&Give&one&example. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&According&to&the&National&Safety&Council’s&report,&what’s&the&total&number&of&injuries&and&deaths&in&one&recent&year? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&将短文中划线部分译成汉语。 83.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&请给短文拟一个适当的英文标题。 85.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 七、书面表达(10分) 初中三年的学校生活就要结束了,回顾三年的学校生活,你(Jack)感慨万分。校园网的英语论坛开辟了“My&School&Life”专栏,供同学们发表感言。请你为该专栏写一篇短文,回顾自己三年的学校生活。 &&&&短文主要包括:回顾、感谢、祝愿等。回顾应涉及到生动有趣的课堂、活泼可爱的同学、丰富多彩的活动、自己的优点及不足等,你可以适当发挥。 要求;字数在80词左右,第一句已经给出,不记入总数。文中不得出现真实姓名及校名。 I’m&lucky&to&study&in&this&beautiful&school.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_&&, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________________________________ Jack&from&Class&3 & 2012年九年级第一次练兵考试[来源:www.shulihua.netwww.shulihua.net] 英语试题&&答案 一、听力选择(共25&分,计25分) &&&&1―5.&BCABC&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6―10.&BABBC&&&&&&&&&&11―15.&CABCB&& 16―20.&CABAC&&&&&&&&&&&&21―25.&BABCA &每小题1&分。 二、单项选择(共15小题,计15分) 26-30.&ACBCC&&&&31-35.&ADBDA&&&&36-40.&CDDBA 每小题1分。 三、阅读理解(共20小题,计40分) 41-45.&BCDDC&&&&&&&46-50.&ABDBC&&&&&&&51-55.&DCABA&&&&&&&56-60.&BBDAC 每小题2分。 四、动词填空(共10空,计10分) 61.&will&change&&&62.&went&&63.&work&&&64.&to&manage&&&&65.&can’t&get&&& 66.&was&waiting&&67.&was&put&&&68.&are&watching&&&&69.&happens&&70.&have&had 每小题1分。 五、综合填空(共10空,计10分) 71.&holidays&&&72.&excited&&&73.&while/when&&&74.&water&&&&75.&quickly 76.&days&&&&&77.&into&&&&&&&78.&ate&&&&&&79.&nobody&&&&80.&lose 每小题1分。 六、任务型阅读(共5小题,计10分) 81.&4.&&Never&ride&against&the&traffic.&/&Don’t&carry&other&people&on&your&bicycles.&/&Ride&in&single&line&on&busy&streets.&/&Walk&bicycles&across&the&busy&intersections.[来源:www.shulihua.net] 82.&34&thousand&and&six&hundred.&/34,600. 83.&很久以来自行车在美国年轻人的生活中扮演了重要角色(起了重要作用)。 84.&遵守这些规则,骑自行车者就会既能强身健体又能保证自身安全。 85.&Bicycle&Safety 每小题2分。 七、书面表达(10分) One&possible&version: I’&m&lucky&to&study&in&this&beautiful&school.&The&teachers&are&great.&They&always&try&to&make&their&lessons&lively&and&interes&ting.&The&classmates&are&lovely&and&friendly.&The&school&life&is&rich&and&colorful.&They&make&me&happy&every&day. In&the&past&three&years,&I&am&hardworking&and&have&made&great&progress.&I&do&well&in&the&exams.&I&am&good&at&communicating&and&I&like&to&make&friends&with&others. However,&I&have&problems,&too.&I&will&spend&less&time&online.&I&will&do&more&sports&and&become&stronger. Thank&you&my&teachers&and&classmates.&Wish&my&school&more&beautiful,&my&teachers&and&classmates&a&happy&life! Jack&from&Class&3 评分说明: &&要求考生用适当的时态、语态、句式和词语,完整准确地表述所提示的内容,书写工整。分四档评分: &&&1.&短文通顺完整,表达清楚,&语言基本无误,9-10分; 2.&短文较通顺完整,表达基本清楚,语言有少量错误,6-8分; 3.&能写明基本要点,短文不够通顺完整,语言有较多错误,但尚能达意,3-5分; 4.&仅能写明部分要点,短文不完整,语言错误多,影响意思表达,0-2分。
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级上英语练习题 的文章

随机推荐