as long as 造句possible...

您好,欢迎来到新东方
&&&&&&正文
2013高三英语第一轮复习:as…as
来源:新东方网整理
  高三英语第一轮复习主要进行的是单词的积累和语法的全面掌握,在上课课文学习和课后阅读练习中不断巩固抓牢,为后面的做题演练大幅度提分打基础。
  新东方网高考频道整理高考英语常考词汇用法及高考英语语法,帮助大家分小节记忆。
  as…as
  as many as 和……一样多/多达;as much as 和……一样多/多达(注意:many指可数的量,much 指不可数词的量);as high as 和……一样高/高达;as thick as 和……一样厚/厚达;as long as 一样长/长达;as deep as 一样深/深达;as early as 一样早/早在……时候,如:
  We have as many books as they.我们的书和他们的一样多。/The great fire burned down as many as twenty buildings.大火烧毁的大楼多达20座。
  [应用]汉译英
  ①新桥与旧桥一样长。/这种鱼可长到长达15英尺。
  ②这座山和远处的另一座一样高。/这座山高达4000米。
  Key:①The new bridge is as long as the old one./The kind of fish can grow as long as 15 feet.
  ②This mountain is as high as another one in the distance./This mountain is as high as 4,000 metres.
  as…as possible:as…as one can尽可能地…….
  ①I’ll come back as soon as possible.我尽可能地……
  ②Get up as early as possible tomorrow morning. 明天早晨尽量早起。
  as...as...用法小结
  (1)...as+形容词(副词)原级+as...;not as/so+形容词(副词)原级+as...
  Their factory is as large as ours.他们的工厂和我们的一样大。
  I study as hard as you.我和你一样用功学习。
  He doesn’t get up as/ so early as his parents.他不像他父母那样早起床。
  (2)……倍数 + as + 形容词(副词)原级+as...
  Line AB is 3 times as long as Line CD.=LineABis twice longer than/3 times the length of Line CD.线段AB是线段CD长的3倍。
  (3)as + 形容词 + a/an + 单数可数名词 + as + 形容词+复数名词 + as
  She is as good many records as possible.我们需要尽量多的唱片。
  There is as much sugar in it as eight pieces of sugar.其中的含糖量相当于八块方糖。
  I have’t got as much money as I thought.我没有原来想象的那么多钱。
  (5)as much/ many as多达……,……那么多
  On Sports Day, during the relay race, you will use most of all, perhaps as much as 650 calories an hour.在运动会上,进行接力赛跑时,你消耗的能量最多,可能每小时多达650卡。
  As many as 700 different languages are spoken in Africa.非洲有多达700种不同的语言。
  He didn’t catch as many as he’d hoped.他没有捉住预想的那么多。
  (6)as... as... as one can
  The teacher should write the words on the blackboard as carefully as he can. =The teacher should write the words on the blackboard as carefully as possible.老师在黑板上应尽可能仔细地把字写好。
  Please be as friendly as possible to your friends.=Please be as friendly as you can.请对你的朋友尽可能友好。
  (7)as...as + 年代数字/名词
  As early as 1950 I knew him.早在1950 年我就认识他了。
  He walked as far as the post office.他步行到邮局。
  (8)as/so far as I know
  As/ So for as I know, he will be away from home for 3 months.就我所知,他将要离家3个月。
  (9)as soon as—……就……
  Please let us know as soon as you arrive in Bejing.一到北京,请通知我们一声。
  (10)as well as 和;也;还有
  He gave me money as well as advice.他除了给我忠告外,还给我钱。
  He studies French as well as English.他不但学习英语,而且学习法语。
  (11)as/so long as 只要;如果
  You may use that dictionary as long as you take care of it.只要你好好保存,你可以用那本词典。
  as a matter of fact=in fact事实上、实际上……
  It seems easy,but as a matter of fact,it’ll take us a long time to work it out.
  这道题貌似简单,实际上要解出的话很费时间。
  区别下列用法
  1)as(so)far as 和……一样远,远至(原级比较或表示距离);就……来讲
  2)as(so)long as 和……一样长(原级比较);只要(引导条件
  状语从句)
  3)as well as和……一样好;既……也……(连接并列成分)
  4)as good as和……一样好;事实上(作状语)
  [应用]完成句子
  ①他们实际上已经答应帮助我们了。They have ________ _______ ______ promised to help us.
  ②油漆后的这辆自行车和新的一样。Painted, this bike is _______ _____ ______ a new one.
  ③小李英语说得和汉语一样好。Xiao Li speaks English______ ______ _____ she speaks Chinese.
  ④他和他的父母对我都很好。He _______ ______ ______his parents is kind to me.
  ⑤晚饭后我们一直到走山脚下。After supper we walked______ _____ ______the foot of the hill.
  ⑥就我所知,他将离开两个月。______ ______ ______I know, he’ll be away for two months.
  ⑦只要努力,你一定会成功。________ ________ _______you work hard, you’ll succeed in time.
  ⑧这座新建的桥据说和旧的一样长。This newly – built bridge is said to be _____ ____ ___the old one.
  Key:①②③④as well as ⑤as far as ⑥As, far,as ⑦As/so,long,as ⑧as,long,as
  as if可用as though替换,在此引导表语从句,另外它们也可引导状语从句,从句既可用陈述语气,也可用虚拟语气。如:
  ①It looks as if /though it’s going to rain.(陈述语气)
  ②You look as if you’d seen a ghost.(虚拟语气)
  as is the case with = as with ……就和……的情况一样
  As is the case with his mother, he is fond of music. 跟母亲一样,他喜欢音乐。
  As with human, animals also love their babies. 同人一样,动物也爱它们的幼仔。
  as good as
  as good as 作为固定词组意为“几乎一样”,“实际上等于”,作为同级比较结构,意为“和……一样好”。如:
  ①He is as good at English as me.②My bike is as good as yours.
  …as it is
  该固定词组表达意思是“就以(现在)这个样子,”“根据现在的情况”。
  如:He decided to buy the house as it is.
&&& 更多高考资讯及备考资料在》 》
&&& 更多新东方学校高考课程在》 》
&(责任编辑:贾志超)
知分选大学
北京天津河北河南山东山西内蒙古陕西辽宁吉林黑龙江上海江苏浙江安徽江西湖北湖南重庆四川贵州云南广东广西福建甘肃青海宁夏新疆西藏港澳台
说明:系统推荐的大学是依据往年数据计算所得,供广大考生填报志愿参考使用!
专题 & 院校库
新东方中学辅导专区
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网)
所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-。
请选择城市
请选择学校
请选择城市
请选择学校
请选择城市
高考实用工具Ashland At Home | Neighbors helping neighbors live in their own homes and stay engaged in our community as long as possible.
Ashland At Home – Neighbors helping neighbors live in their own homes and stay engaged in our community as long as possible.
Ashland At Home (AAH) is neighbors helping neighbors live in their own homes and staying engaged in our community as long as possible. AAH is based on the “village” model that is serving tens of thousands of adults across the U.S. The model, developed by neighbors living in the Beacon Hill area of Boston, provides services to support members to continue living in their homes as they age.
I am very impressed with Ashland At Home — both for the meticulous, thoughtful planning that has gone into its design and also because I believe it is filling a void in the social structure of our community.
John StrombergMayor of Ashland
Ashland At Home
PO Box 1349
Ashland, OR 97520
Quick linksAs long as possible的爱频道 - 爱奇艺
更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
您的白银会员还有3天到期啦,续费继续免广告~
手机注册爱奇艺,享受更多云服务
没有更多动态AS Long As Possible a 1000 year long animated GIF loop an art project by Juha van Ingen in collaboration with Janne S?rkel?
AS Long As Possible (ASLAP) a 1000 year long animated GIF loop
An art project by Juha van Ingen in collaboration with Janne S?rkel?
acquires the first of the AS Long As Possible playback units to the Finnish National Gallery Collection!
&The work turns eternity into a composition, unraveling the dimensions of time into chunks we can comprehend while also invoking questions of digital decay.&
&.. a wake-up call about the meaninglessness and impermanence of the constant stream of net effluvia we digest.&
&With 1,000 years of GIF-life ahead of us, there’s no excuse not to see this GIF at some point in your — comparatively — short, short life.&
The starting point in making AS Long As Possible was to make a one extremely long animated GIF loop. ASLAP is made of black frames with a white number indicating the frames position in the loop. There are 48 140 288 frames which change in c.a. 10 minute intervals making the total duration of the loop 1000 years.
An essay on AS Long As Possible by curator and critic Pontus Kyander (PDF)
The first and last frame of the loop
GIF (Graphics Interchange Format)
a file format developed by CompuServe in 1987and
come into widespread usage on the World Wide Web due to its wide support and portability. GIF is still among the most popular image formats on the Internet.
In the early days of
World Wide Web GIF was the most popular tool for artists working on on-line projects. But in mid 90's the technically more versatile Flash took over as the number one creative tool for presenting art works on-line. Recently with the huge success of photo-sharing services such as Instagram, Flickr and Tumblr GIF has had its second coming and has regained its popularity also as an artistic medium.
The name of ASLAP is hommage to John Cage composition "ORGAN2/ASLSP" (1987) which is played with Halberstad organs for the next 625 years. The abbreviation of Cages composition included and instruction to the performer of the piece: As SLow aS Possible. However, if the piece was to be played as slow as possible the first note should be played for ever.
As humans capability to comprehend eternity is limited, it is easier understand the dimensions of a composition lasting hundreds of years than something playing for ever.
Also in AS Long
As Possible the progress is made visible though viewing the whole piece is
impossible.
In the first stage in 10.9.-20.9.2015 ASLAP was presented in an installation at
Enlarged photographic prints of ASLAP frames /FISH Gallery
The ASLAP animation and a preview file /FISH Gallery
In the second stage in 2017, when GIF turns 30 and Finland celebrates its Centennial of independence, the ASLAP animation is started and the progress can be followed in real-time until year 3017 when the loop starts over.
How we intend to keep the GIF running for 1000 years?
The ASLAP file is cloned and it will simultaneously run on several independent physical playback units. The units will also be used to exhibit the work to the public.
When one unit is destroyed in a war or in a natural disaster - or when it needs to be technically upgraded - a new physical unit is built and the animation file is synchronised with the remaining units.
We’ll also make archived packages to be used as the mother files, if the physical units are all destroyed. The sealed package contains a digital copy of ASLAP on various storage media. It also contains a printed copy of the required code to generate a new ASLAP file and the specification of GIF.
contact (at)
has been supported by AVEKServer is too busy

我要回帖

更多关于 as long as 造句 的文章

随机推荐