now would you shall diedie f...

Top 100 Anime You Should Watch Before You Die (10-1) - Blog by karuhi - IGN
Top 100 Anime You Should Watch Before You Die (10-1)
Last one. This has been a very time consuming and brain melting experience. My busy life schedule got in the way but I was also very badly hurt mentally wise after churning out one of these posts. I’m just glad it’s all over now. People of myIGN, here is your top 1o anime you think other people should see before they die. None of my wall of text this time. Just listen to what dem myIGNers had to say about the entries.
The top ten was the anime that appeared on mostly on all the list. So, in a way, it was the most recommended.
Regal4.1 said: I can't say much about this movie you haven't heard before. Considering it is often listed among the likes of the best movies of all time, most consider this the masterpiece of Miyazaki. I understand their sentiments, since the movie gives you a sense of whimsical escapism while simultaneously telling an engaging coming of age story.
Ausdoz said: Whether you watch the original (confusing) series (which I still recommend) or the redux that is being painfully, slowly released over several years, Neon Genesis Evangelion is almost an anime pilgrimage. If you have not taken the time to watch Evangelion, your anime experience is not whole. P.S.: most deceptive intro song EVA! (see what I did there?)
you’re not funny aus, love karuhi
PTRPG said: Neon Genesis Evangelion, it's a masterpiece.
I like thinking about things, and Evangelion is a thinker's anime.
It covers all kinds of relationships between people, and even between the self.
My mind is ready to go off on a billion tangents just writing about it.
All the characters are so messed up psychologically, but that's why they are great, because they're real. The new films aren't as good for me.
The first one was good, because it stayed true to the series, but I'm not sure I like where it's heading with the second one.
It looks like all the characters are now well adjusted.
What the shit is that?
Jensonhurasha said: Evangelion is great. I mean, thats why its on my list right? RIGHT!? I'll just assume you're agreeing with me. Its got a great story with some psychological themes and even some kick ass mecha! Cause who doesn't liek them some mecha? I know I like 'em. Yep.
Dix43 said: This show is great. By now every anime fan know and loves Evangelion. The story take a dive into some dark territory after the second half of the show, still is an amazing anime, with a really strange ending.
Dix43 said: Anime classic, the Blade Runner of anime, this isn’t just one of the best anime movies, is one of the best movies of all time.
Ausdoz said: An amazing film, a brain imploding sequel, another sequel and two absolutely stellar series (Stand Alone Complex), Ghost in the Shell is like getting Frank Herbert to write Blade Runner whilst on a drip feed of sherbert....... see, this is the shit I write when it's late and I'm tired.
Brightone said: Premise: In the future, government security force section 9 fight special cybercrimes and terrorism in Japan.
They are lead by Motoko Kusanagi, a female cyborg that everyone just calls Major.
The team consists of both expert hackers and experienced assault fighters.
Story: The overall show follows the group through several different physical and online threats.
Both types of crimes are equally devastating since in this future, everyone has a cyber brain which is always connected to the net.
Each case is extremely well done as both an individual and contributing to the whole show.
The dialog, action and animation are all superb.
It is a great smart show that will make you think.
Character development: The main characters that the series focus on are the Major and her 2nd in command, Batou.
The Major is constantly trying to understand more about the human condition since she lost her human body when she was a child and has pretty much forgotten what it is to be human.
She mainly looks for answers on the net since that is where millions of people can connect with each other at the same time.
Re-watch draw: The series is fantastic.
Since most cases span multiple episodes, it’s hard just to pop in one episode for some quick entertainment.
My recommendation is to at least buy the laughing man saga.
Alexdanielmajor said: While this is definitely the most bored I've been in an anime (scratch that, Akira), it is also one of the most stylish, well done animated films ever. From the action-packed scenes, such as the epic opening, to the more character-driven scenes, to the entire cyberpunk universe, it's something I just love.
Dix43 said: Amazing movie, really good action, impressive characters and one of the best soundtracks ever. You need to watch this movie.
Fantaffx said: It's between this and Spirited Away for Studio Ghibli's best.
That is all the justification needed.
Gunblade said: A brilliant and very deep film that explores the clash between man and nature. The soundtrack for this movie was astonishing too.
Ponkilo said: Miyazaki at his finest in my opinion.
I did a whole college paper on this film.
This is one of those films where you can just keep digging for meaning and themes.
Just watch it.
Dix43 said: This movie is beautiful. Everything about t the setting, the characters, the music and the story are near perfect.
Regal4.1 said: I am of the opinion that Mononoke is easily the best Ghibli movie. The dual morality concept of this epic is perfectly reflective of war, and no character is labeled the villain. Rather, each have conflicting interests that clash for the purpose of survival. The thematic clarity of the movie is something you don't often see in Ghibli movies, and the movie doesn't become muddled in random themes inserted into it. Instead of that (which is arguable done in Howl's Moving Castle and Ponyo and almost all of them), Mononoke stays focused on its premise. This isn't even mentioning the creative creatures and setting Miyazaki creates, and the visual splendor and grandeur.
Shinji said: One of the most emotional fucking movies I've ever seen, animated or not. I think it's the only thing on the planet that has brought me close to tears when I first watched it...and that's saying a lot...I'm fucking ASIAN!
(or maybe that's why...dunno) But seriously, another stellar example as to why anime is to be taken seriously as a narrative and art form.
Ausdoz said: I've watched Grave of the Fireflies once. I don't think I can bear to watch it again. I'm not kidding. This movie will screw you for life, especially if you have a brother or sister. It is the most amazing and moving war film I have ever seen and it breaks my heart to think that the film was based on Akiyuki Nosaka's own, very personal experiences during the second World War. Even now, writing about it......
PTRPG said: So, yes I like my share of harem, cutesy girl, sappy love, violent, psychological, raunchy, and hilarious anime, but my favorite is one that hurts you to your soul.
I love the sadness, the pain, the suffering, the raw reality of life portrayed here.
This movie reminds me that I'm alive, and how powerful life is.
GoM said: I don't like throwing this word around much... but Grave Of The Fireflies is truly a masterpiece. I've seen a few top anime lists on this site, and this one's been #1 on a lot of them. It's just that good. I don't even know how to explain this. Not only is Grave the greatest anime I've ever seen, it's one of the greatest films I've ever seen period. This is a true, important piece of history captured in a compelling, beautiful, and perfectly written story.
If you ever want to show someone that not all anime is bad, that anime can be truly powerful and well-done, you show them this movie. If you didn't cry, or at least tear up a bit, at the end of this film you pretty much aren't human. It's that fucking good.
Stop reading this. And go watch it. Even if you're not into anime. Honestly, people can skip everything else on this list. This is the one thing I believe pretty much everyone should experience once in their life. Just... go. Now. Watch it.
Regal4.1 said: I was moved a bit by this depiction of war, I will admit, but it didn't get to me as nearly as much as it could have. There was something about the execution that didn't hit it for me and felt sort of lukewarm. The major plot-bombs just didn't carry weight in my honest opinion. Perhaps when I rewatch it another time I will feel differently, but it just didn't feel as heart-wrenching or provocative as people made it seem.
Shinji said: The only thing holding this show back is the second season. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the second season, I just don't think as much of it was written as well as the first. If it had been level all the way across, it would've earned higher marks. Even so, this show has one of the very best endings I've ever seen, and I think it helps show that people can appreciate an intelligent and deeply conflicted (or, human) protagonist, over the cookie cutter, do-no-wrong, bullshit overpowered heroes of lesser shows (here's lookin at you Naruto, Bleach, and DBZ). Lelouch is masterfully written, and because of his interactions with other characters, they are too. This is one of the prime examples that I show to the people who make such stupid claims that "older anime was better" as an example that they don't know what the hell they're talking about.
Fantaffx said: Code Geass is pretty much what you would get if Death Note and Full Metal Panic had a baby.
Yet this baby turned out superior to its parents =P
A very compelling drama with highly stylized action.
I adore this show and am very excited to see the spin-off "Akito the Exiled".
Shinji said: Make no mistake, this IS superior to the version that came before it. Even if neither actually followed the manga any closer than the other (even though this one does), almost every aspect of Brotherhood I find to be better and deeper than the other, with most of the major elements luckily shared between them both (I'm not saying the first version was bad, but this is just better), the only thing keeping this anime from being a couple places higher, is the one thing the first show did better. Maes Hughes. In the first show, his character was developed more, which made his impact so much deeper, whereas if it weren't for seeing that show first, his loss in the second would almost not feel like a hit at all. Otherwise, this show is masterful. The tragedy and love between the brothers, the inclusion of their father as an actual character, and for that matter an expanded and yet still deep cast with a fantastic ending, make this show one that truly deserves to be in almost any modern anime fan's top 25.
GoM said: I know, I know. Kinda cliche. But...I loved the original FMA Anime. Then I watched Brotherhood...There is a reason this one's so popular: It's near-flawless. It's hard to really explain what it is I love about this show most. It's powerful story. It's amazing cast. It's incredibly well-designed action sequences. It's insanely awesome tail end? It's all good...
FMA blends drama, comedy, action, and political points beautifully and through the course of the show you grow quite attached to many of the characters. I'm surprised how much I love this show, actually.
Basically... Roy Mustang. And that's all I have to say.
Fantaffx said: The original Fullmetal Alchemist was a great show, but FMA: Brotherhood was much better.
It had a deeper emotional connection, and the world felt more coherent.
Edward and Alphonse Elric's journey is one of the best this medium has ever seen.
Azac13 said: Epic, Amazing characters, Every cast member was great, The entire show was near perfection, amazing ending as well.
BlackArchnid said: Brotherhood is actually at least x10 better than the first series in every way, shape, and form! Brotherhood's story is deeper, more complex, and more emotional. Plus, all the characters are more charming, likable, and have deeper backstories (thanks to a lot of the provided filler content, which can be both a good or bad thing de for the case of FMA: Brotherhood, it is a good thing). Due to the deeper backstories, it is a lot easier to feel for the characters and understand what they are going through. This is something I appreciated the most about this anime.
BinaryParadox said: Not simply a great anime, this story of brother alchemists Edward and Alphonse Elric is among my favorite TV Shows of all time! While I recommend starting with the original FMA series (Brotherhood skimps on a lot of the character exposition and side-stories at first) FMA: Brotherhood is an even more rewarding series with deeper characterizations (of heroes AND villians), heavier emotions, and a properly epic (and coherent) story. A must-see!
Dix43 said: Here it is. My favorite anime show tells the story of Edward and Alphonse E two alchemists that did the unthinkable, they tried to revive their mother using alchemy. After that, they go out, in one of the most beautiful adventures ever. There are characters that you’re going to love and other that you’re going to love to hate. You really need to try FMAB at least once in your life.
I want to say thank you to all the awesome people who joined in this endeavor. You guys are the reason why this list was even completed and I want to thank you for all the effort. Check out their Top 20 anime and find other anime this list missed or biasedly omitted.
Ok then. The number one anime you should watch before you die, according myIGN including me even though my list didn’t have this anime cause I’m a freak, is…..
Shinji said: Needs no introduction...fuck, doesn't even really need a description. This is one of the most influential anime around. I'm not shitting you. If you haven't seen it, you probably just don't like anime, or haven't seen any at all. This is one of the only anime around that you can introduce to somebody who is unfamiliar, and they will like it. It is one of the only anime around, that people who don't even really watch anime, have seen, or know about. It's THAT important to anime culture. The argument of it being Westernized is fucking daft. There are a lot of anime I could consider Westernized that aren't nearly as influential or successful, and furthermore, the argument in general is a matter of opinion. Why? Because Japan is already Westernized, as part of its own culture. By world events, it has become so. So what then isn't Westernized? Samurai anime...and you know what? A lot of those kinda suck. Anyways, if you're one of the small fraction of anime watching humanity that hasn't seen this show, there's something fucking wrong with you...now go fix it. (also, Yoko Kanno...which by itself is almost a reason to watch the damn show)
Ausdoz said: Don't know, have no opinion. Best response to anything, anywhere, ever. In the extremely rare instances that someone says they don't like Cowboy Bebop, a jazz musician dies.
GoM said: Do I even have to say why? It's Cowboy Bebop. It's awesome. Haven't seen it? Watch it. 'nuff said.
Dix43 said: I love this show. I watched it recently, and I have to say, everything that it was said about it is true. I’m not usually a fan of the individual episode structure, but Cowboy Bebop pulls it off in great fashion.
And that is f*cking that. You just saw MyIGN’s Top 100 Anime You Should Watch Before You Die. If you missed joining in on this compilation, worry not. This Top 100 thing is also going to happen again. It’s going to be a different topic though like the top 100 girls you want to bang or something stupid like that. Let me think about it.
Wait, actually, what do you think? What should the next Top 100 theme be? I’m open for anything but I also want a lot of myIGners to join in on the next one. Give me an easy theme and no, top 100 girls to bang is not a good idea.
Love this blog? Send it to
to help us recognize and promote great bloggers on IGN.
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Want to subscribe to this blog?now would u die
如今你是否会抛却生命
反复听着Hero-Enrigue Igiesias 珍藏很久了 发给朋友看看 ...
Oh please tell me this. 哦,请你告诉我会否如此
Now would U die ? 如今你是否会抛却生命
For the one U loved. 只为你所爱之人 ...
基于4个网页-
Now would U die ?For the one U loved.
如今你是否会抛却生命,只为你所爱之人。
Anytime, u would die, do what u wanna do now.
任何时候都会死,所以现在做你想做的。
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!英语高手comeing!A.May I take your order now?B.This way please.C.Is that all?D.I’d like noodles with beefE.What would you like,dear.F.I’d like a table by the window.G.That's all.将abcdefg,填到对应的12345Waiter:Good evening,sir.Welcome to our res_百度作业帮
英语高手comeing!A.May I take your order now?B.This way please.C.Is that all?D.I’d like noodles with beefE.What would you like,dear.F.I’d like a table by the window.G.That's all.将abcdefg,填到对应的12345Waiter:Good evening,sir.Welcome to our restaurant.Mr Black:Good evening.I booked a table for three this afternoon.I'm Mr Black.Waiter:OK.1 (At the table)Waiter:Here is the menu.2 Mr Black:Yes.3 Lucy:I'd like dumplings with seafood.Mr Black:What about you,Susan?Susan:Er.4 Waiter:Beijing Duck in our restaurant is very delicious.Would you like some?Mr Black:OK.And some vegetables,too.5 Waiter:All kight.Please wait a moment.1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______
1.B 2.A 3.E 4.D 5.G
英语高手comeing!!???
1.B2.A3.E4.D5.G

我要回帖

更多关于 you shall die 的文章

随机推荐