帮我翻译成英文翻译中文..

帮我翻译成英文。_百度知道
帮我翻译成英文。
但又很放松考试后我很兴奋。因为不知道考了多少分。因为我终于可以尽情的玩了。因为要放寒假了。也很紧张
提问者采纳
because now I can look forward to my winnter vacation, but I am quite relaxed too because finally It know how many points I would score in my exams. I am also very nervous for I don&#39I am very happy after the exams
提问者评价
哈。超赞!!!你帮我大忙啦!!
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他7条回答
好纠结喔,不过应该没大问题 望采纳,I feel relaxed.I&#39.But at the same time,I can enjoy myself,I don't know how much score I have made.However,so I'm so exciting after the examnation。Because of the vacation.纯手工翻译 可能有些偏差
用过去式呢
过去式。。I was so
after the exam。把所有动词改成过去式就好啦
can 的过去式是神马
I was very excited after the examination. Because the winter holiday. Also very nervous. Exam how many points because they do not know. But very relaxed. I can finally enjoy the play!
After the test I was so excited. Because the winter break. Is also very nervous. Because you do not know how many points test. But very relaxing. Because I finally can enjoy themselves in the play!
用过去式呢
After the test I was so excited. Because the winter broke. Was also very nervous. Because you did not know how many points test. But very relaxing. Because I finally could enjoy themselves in the play!
After the exam, I'm excited. Due to the winter vacation. Is tight. Because they do not know how much study. But very relaxing. Because I can finally enjoy playing!
I'm very excited because the winter vocation is coming.At the same time,I feel nevous for the Test scores.
After the exam, I was very excited. Due to the winter vacation. Very nervous. Because they do not know the score. But very relaxed. Because I can finally enjoy the play!。。
用过去式呢
基洛夫飞过...........
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译成英语,谢谢了_百度知道
帮我翻译成英语,谢谢了
2.在两星期内完成工作是不可能的.警察不知道大客车为什么失去了控制.这些机器是中国制造的.似乎没人知道那个秘密.101?8,但他非常想念家人.那场足球赛昨晚直播.虽然他才离开家乡一个多月.9。3,他们在世界上很受欢迎.7.农民们期待着住进新公寓?5.6。4.我很快就会习惯在这个城市的生活.上周日一整天他都在研究什么.你认为糟糕的天气可能会引起自然灾害吗
提问者采纳
;s impossible to finish the work within two weeks. The farmers are looking forward to moving into the new apartment?8. The police didn&#39.6.4.7.3?5. It't know why the truck was out of control. He missed his family very much though he was away from his home only for
more than a month. Do you think the terrible weather may cause the natural disasters, which are very popular in the world.2.9. What was he studying a whole day last Sunday.10. I will get used to the life in the city soon. These machines are made in China. That football match was on live last night. It seemed that no one knew that secret
提问者评价
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
其他3条回答
7last Sunday all he can in the study?5 although he left home for more than a month1farmers look forward into new apartment.6no one seems to know the secret.In 10 of these machines are made in China: do you think the bad weather will probably cause natural disasters.4;t know why the bus went out of control, they are very popular in the world.In 2the football match on TV last night?8 I will soon get used to living in this city, but he missed his family.3in two weeks.9the police don&#39, it is impossible to finish the work
1. Farmers look forward to live in the new apartment.2. The football game on last night.3. Finish the work in two weeks is impossible.4. Do you think that the bad weather may cause natural disaster?5. Although he didn't leave home for more than a month, but he missed the family.6. No one seems to know the secret.7. All day on Sunday he was study???????8. I will soon get used to the life in the city.9. The police do not know why coach lost control.10. The machine is made in China, they are very popular in the world.
1、famers are expecting to live in new apartment.2 、there was a live show of that football game last night.3、 it is impossible to complete the job within 2 weeks.4、 do you think that it is possible for the bad weather to cause
natural disaster?5、 althought he only has left his hometown for a month, he misses his families very much.6、 it seems that no one knows that secret.7、 what was he studying on all day long last sunday?8、 i will get used to the life style here soon.9、 the police don't why the bus lost its control.10、these machine are all made in China, and are very popuplar around the world.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译成英文_百度知道
帮我翻译成英文
拿把枪朝你的脑袋上开一枪。你这个杂 种,我只想对你说表子滚蛋,你这个表子,我想请你闭嘴,我现在只想说我讨厌你,后悔这辈子遇见你,还好我没那时间陪你玩了,如果你想说什么,不好意思了,你真让我恶心真搞不懂你有什么了不起的,我讨厌你的声音,如果杀 人 不犯法,也浪费我的金钱,你只是我人生中的一陀 屎,你以为你是谁阿,你做作,你简直就是在浪费我的时间,更没有什么地方可以给你利用了,什么都没跟我说
提问者采纳
you just my life in the feces of a steep bank, you are artificial, I just want to tell you get out-table, hypocritical table-bye , I am sorry I now just want to say that I hate you, if you want to say anything, met in this life you regret, you are simply a waste of my time and a waste of my money, not where you used to be, I hate your voice, I would like to Please shut up, you really make me sick, if not kill the law, that I did better with time you playing, holding the gun to your head toward the open shot, do you think the Arab-Israeli who you are. The hybrid you, you son of the table..You really do not understand what is great, told me nothing
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
其他1条回答
you just my life in the feces of a steep bank, you are artificial, I just want to tell you get out-table, hypocritical table-bye , I am sorry I now just want to say that I hate you, if you want to say anything, met in this life you regret, you are simply a waste of my time and a waste of my money, not where you used to be, I hate your voice, I would like to Please shut up, you really make me sick, if not kill the law, that I did better with time you playing, holding the gun to your head toward the open shot, do you think the Arab-Israeli who you are. The hybrid you, you son of the table..You really do not understand what is great, told me nothing
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译成英文_百度知道
请帮我翻译成英文
同时附上我的请假申请、13两天假,所以最好是需要星期四去办理,那么我改成12月12,但是如果我这样请假对工作很不方便,你好,谢谢、13三天假,因为我要趁学校上班去领回我的档案、12,我想请12月11,下周我需要请假几天,因为我所读大学的档案室星期五下午就休息了!请帮我翻译成英文,恳请批准,烦请尽快回复我,谢谢,因为明天我需要去买火车票SANY
提问者采纳
since I need to buy the train tickets tomorrow.
Hope for your quick response, thanks a lot in advance. 11 to 13. 12 and 13,I need to ask for several-day leave next week, then I would ask for leave on Dec, since the archive room of my university is closed on Friday afternoon, if this brings too much inconvenience to the work.
Hope for your approval, so it is better to handle this on Thursday.
I planned to take leave on Dec, as I need to get back my archives when the school staff are workingDear Sany.
Enclosed please find my application form.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Best wishes, because tomorrow I need to buy train tickets, I hope that as soon as possible I am!thank you, 12, 13 days leave,
I need to leave a few days next week, so I changed to December 12, 13 days leave, but if I leave for work very inconvenient, and urge ratification, because I was studying in the university archives Friday On the afternoon of rest, I would like to December 11, because I want to take the school to go to work to get back to my fileDear SANY, together with my application for leave, so it is best to handle the needs Thursday
SANY, hello, I need to leave a few days next week, because I want to take the school to go to work to get back to my file, I would like to December 11, 12, 13 days leave, because I was studying in the university archives Friday On the afternoon of rest, so it is best to handle the needs Thursday, but if I leave for work very inconvenient, so I changed to December 12, 13 days leave, together with my application for leave, I hope that as soon as possible I am, because tomorrow I need to buy train tickets, and urge ratification, thank you!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请帮我翻译成英文,谢谢!
亲爱的,谢谢你给了我美好的回忆,时常看看我们之间的邮件往来,每一天的期待每一天的向往,每一句温暖的祝福,亲爱的,你把最真切的爱给了我,谢谢你!
我希望你在遥远的地方能够幸福,我在地球的另一个世界里默默的祝福着你,晚安吧,亲爱的!
Please help me translated into English, thank you! 15 points
Answers: 0 here: 7 question time : 22:23
Dear, thank you for giving me good memories, we often look at the e-mail exchanges, each day looking forward to the longing for every day, each one a warm blessing, dear, do you love the most real to me. Thank you!
I hope you can place in the distant happiness, I am in the Earth's another world with the blessing of silence you, good night bar, dear!
22:42 supplementa
Please help me translated into English, thank you! 15 points
Answers: 0 here: 7 question time : 22:23
Dear, thank you for giving me good memories, we often look at the e-mail exchanges, each day looking forward to the longing for every day, each one a warm blessing, dear, do you love the most real to me. Thank you!
I hope you can place in the distant happiness, I am in the Earth's another world with the blessing of silence you, good night bar, dear!
22:42 supplementary
Sichuan Province in China during the earthquake, you give me the comfort and care, so I am very touched and I will especially cherish the life and cherish the future, dear, you have to take care of themselves properly, I believe, you will be happy !
回答数:108
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐