where ato where you arenow歌词...

下载到手机:
热门搜索:where are you now 歌词 justin bieber的
where are you now 歌词 justin bieber的
Where Are You NowBy: Justin BieberOhh, yeahh.Where are you nowWhen I need you the mostWhy don't you take my handI want to be closeTake my hand and walk with me, yeahWhere are you nowWhen nothing is going rightWhere are you nowI can't see the lightSo take my hand and walk with meShow me what to be, yeahI need you to set me free, yeah yeahWhere are you nowNow that I'm half grownWhy are we far apartI feel all aloneWhere are you nowWhen nothing is going rightWhere are you nowI can't see the light
只有一半哈
Ohh, yeahh.Where are you now你现在在哪里?&&&&&When I need you the most当我最需要你的时候&&&&Why don't you take my hand&& 你为什么不拉着我的手?&&I want to be close 我想让我自己关闭在与你之外的地方&&&help me and when I am down在我失落的时候帮助我&&&&&&lift me up off the ground把我举到高于地面的地方&&&&&&Teach me right from wrong 告诉我怎么从错误中走出来&&&Help me to stay strong帮助我让我一直都那么强壮&&&&So take my hand and walk with me 所以拉着我的手和我一起走吧&&&&Show me what to be 告诉我该怎么做&&&&&&I need you to set me free 我需要你给我自由&&&Where are you now你现在到底在哪里?&&&&Where are you now _ 你现在在哪里?now that I'm half grown 当我成长到一半的时候&&&Why are we far apart 为什么我们会分离?&&I feel so alone 我感到好孤单好孤单&&&where are you now 你现在在哪里?&&&when nothing's going right当没有一件好事情的时候 ,&&&where are you now你现在在哪里&&&&I can't see the light我无法看见光明&&&&So take my hand and walk with me&& 所以请拉着我的手,和我一起走 show me what to be告诉我该怎么去做&&&&&I need you to need me 我需要你去需要我 Can't you see me&&& 你不能看见我吗?How could you leave me 你怎么可以离开我?&&&my heart is half empty我的心已经空了一半了&&&&&I'm not whole 我已不是一个整体了&&&when you're not with me 当你离开我&&&I want you here with me to guide me hold me and love me now 我需要你在这里帮我指路,抱着我,爱着我where are you now你到底在哪里? so take my hand and walk with me请你拉着我的手和我一起走, show me what to be 告诉我到底该怎么做I need you to set me free 我需要你让我自由起来ohh. ohh,where are you now你到底在哪里...
的感言:谢了
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家where are you now(Honor Society演唱歌曲)_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科????Honor Society演唱歌曲 收藏 查看&where are you now(Honor Society演唱歌曲)本词条缺少概述、信息栏、名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!
where are you now?是由组合Honor Society的一首英文歌曲。
歌名:where are you now?
专集名称:Fashionably Late
专集风格:摇滚
发行时间:日
发行地区:to my favorite teacher
who told me never give up
to my fifth grade crush
who i thought i really loved
to the the guys i miss
and the girls we kissed
where are you now?