.( )(过去有)a cinema here.where are you nowis it now?

小学六年级上册英语unit2_百度知道六年级上册第二单元A部分第一课时_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
六年级上册第二单元A部分第一课时
上传于||暂无简介
大小:3.73MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“阅读理解,判断正(√)误(×)。Liu: Excuse me...”,相似的试题还有:
根据对话打“√”或“×”判断对错。Liu Yun is asking to a policeman.Liu: Excuse me. Where is the ZhongBai Supermarket, please?Policeman: It's west of the hospital.Liu: Is it far from here?Policeman: Yes.Liu: How can I get there?Policeman: First, turn left and take the No. 16 bus at the bus stop. Next, get off at the hospital.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Then, cross (穿过) the street. You'll be in front of the post office.Liu: Thank you.Policeman: You're welcome.(&&&& ) 1. The post office is next to the supermarket.(&&&& ) 2. The supermarket is west of the hospital.(&&&& ) 3. Liu Yun goes to the supermarket on foot.(&&&& ) 4. Liu Yun asks a policeman for help.
阅读对话,选择正确的答案。A:&Good&morning,&Liu&Tao.B:&Good&morning,&Wang&Bing.&It's&Sunday.&Are&yor&free?&A:&Yes,&I&am.&Oh,&what's&this?&B:&It's&a&CD&Walkman.&It's&old.&A:&Is&it&yours?&B:&Yes,&it&is.&It&is&a&present&from&my&father.&He&gave&it&to&me&last&Spring&Festival.&A:&Can&I&have&a&look?&B:&Sure.&Here&you&are.&A:&Oh,&it's&very&beautiful.&I&have&a&CD&Walkman,&too.&It&is&new.&But&I&don't&know&how&to&use&it.&Can&you&help&&&& me? &B:&Sure.&Let&me&show&you&...&clear?&A:&Yes.&B:&Where&is&it&from?&A:&My&brother&bought (买)&it&last&Thursday.&It&was&my&birthday&present.&B:&Really?1.&What&day&is&it&today?[&&&& ]A.&Sunday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Firday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Thursday.2.&Are&the&boys&very&busy?[&&&& ]A.&Yes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Sorry,&I&don't&know.&&&&&&&&&C.&No.3. Whose&CD&Walkman&is&new?[&&&& ]A.&Liu&Tao's.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Wang&Bing's.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Wang&Bing's&brother.4.&Where&is&Liu&Tao's&CD&Walkman&from?[&&&& ]A.&It&is&from&his&father.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&It&is&from&his&mother.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&It&is&from&his&brother.5.&Does&Liu&Tao&know&how&to&use&the&CD&Walkman?[&&&& ]A.&Yes,&he&did.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&No,&he&doesn't.&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Yes,&he&does.
看图,根据对话打“√”或“×”判断对错。Liu:&Excuse&me.&Where&is&the&Zhong&bai&Supermarket,&please?&Policeman:&It's&west&of&the&hospital.&Liu:&Is&it&far&from&here?&Policeman:&Yes.&Liu:&How&can&I&get&there? &Policeman:&First,&turn&left&and&take&the&No. 16&bus&at&the&bus&stop.&&Next,&get&off&at&the&hospital.&Then,&cross&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (穿过)&the&street.&You'll&be&in&front&of&the&Supermarket.&Liu:&Thank&you.&Policeman:&You're&welcome.&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 1. The&post&office&is&next&to&the&supermarket.&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 2.&The&supermarket&is&west&of&the&hospital.&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 3.&Liu&Yun&goes&to&the&supermarket&on&foot.&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 4.&Liu&Yun&asks&a&policeman&for&help.

我要回帖

更多关于 where are you now 的文章

随机推荐