英文翻译中文!!急!!

求英文翻译 急!急!急!_百度知道
求英文翻译 急!急!急!
现在我就读于韩国永进专门大学计算机应用机械专业,我在学校学习到的知识是有限的,但是。但我擅长快速学习新知识;易与人相处,能够全身心的为工作奉献,2008年到2011年我就读于青岛市城阳区第二高级中学,我们家一共有三口人,对于简单的计算机操作,并且对工作有高度责任感,对工作充满热情,还没有足够的工作经验。我性格开朗,我有计算机资格证书,我相信我自己在未来的工作中能够学习到更多的知识,勤奋好学,现在我唯一的不足就是应届毕业,敢挑重担、开朗自信,能够和别人友好相处,我爸爸是一名司机;拥有年轻人的朝气蓬勃,我有充足的信心在很短的时间内胜任这份工作,3DCAD的应用。在生活中,能够吃苦,具有很强的团队精神和协调能力,我诚实善良,我妈妈算是一位教师。在为人方面,条理性强,我会AUTO CAD的制图操作,2005年到2008年我在青岛市城阳区实验中学读书。在学校我表现良好,做事有责任心。1999年到2005年就读于青岛市城阳区实验小学,我尊敬他人。我觉得。以及大学英语应用考试三级证书。我还拥有四级秘书资格证书,希望您给我这个机会。同时。2011年我又在青岛职业技术学院学习韩国语,尤其是Excel有着熟练的技巧日我出生在一个普通的家庭里,成为公司未来发展的好帮手,以及PLC的操作技能、思维活跃。所以
提问者采纳
but do not have enough work experience, the application of 3DCAD, I am honest, I respect others.At school I did well, become the company' full of youthful spirit with young people. In life, I have a computer certificate, 1992 I was born in a common family. I think. But I am good at learning new knowledge, able to devote to devote, I am in school to learn knowledge is limited, my father is a driver, s future development of a good helper, especially Excel with skill.I am cheerful, I will AUTO CAD drawing operation, now I only is the lack of fresh graduates, dare burden, I studied in Qingdao District of Chengyang City, I believe I can learn more knowledge in the future work. From 1999 to 2005 in Qingdao city Chengyang District Experimental Primary School, I have enough confidence to do this job in a very short period of time, diligent. I have four class secretary certificate, but, my mother is a teacher, do have a sense of responsibility, and others can be friendly to each other, optimistic and self-confident, second senior high school, I hope you can give me this opportunityIn December 13, well organized, able to endure hardship, from 2005 to 2008 I study in Chengyang District of Qingdao City Experimental Middle School from 2008 to 2011, three people in my family altogether, and the PLC operation skills. As a young man, for simple computer operation, and work with a high sense of responsibility. In 2011 I went to Qingdao Technical College to learn K easy to get along with others, active thinking, has a strong team spirit and coordination skills. So, I went to Korea Guoyong into specialized university computer professional machinery now. And the university English test level three certificate. At the same time
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
December 13, 1992, I was born in an ordinary family, altogether there are three people in our family, my mother is a teacher, and my father is a driver. From 1999 to 2005, studied at
Chengyang district,experimental primary school, I studied in Chengyang district experimental middle school from 2005 to 2008, I enrolled in high school II from 2008 to 2011.
I also study in Qingdao vocational and technical college of Korea
this year, and now I'm studying in Korea Yong Jin specialized university computer application in mechanical field.
I performed well in school, I have a computer certificate, for simple computer operation, especially Excel pro...
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!!!违章停车
英语怎么说啊?
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友furen072008遇到了一个关于的疑惑,并悬赏80沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
急!!!违章停车
英语怎么说啊?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
Illegal Parking
而违章停车罚款单的话可以直接说 parking ticket
—— vanhelen
同意楼上。~~
—— skyzpeng
Parking Violaton或是illegal parking
交通违章大体分两类:行车违章(moving violation)和停车违章(parking violation)。
—— nicole7
相关其他知识点您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
west rotary island
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
先说我会的:
优等品 high quality product
一等品 first-class product
合格品 qualified produ...
解:设样品质量为1克,氯酸钾质量为x克,则氯化钾的质量为(1-x)克
   35.5x/(35.5+39+48)+35.5(1-x)/(39+35....
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'