有三人的商务英语口语对话话吗?大一水平的? ...

本人急需一段英语口语四人对话材料!大一水平的,2到3分钟,关于奥运或者地震题材的更好!_百度作业帮
本人急需一段英语口语四人对话材料!大一水平的,2到3分钟,关于奥运或者地震题材的更好!
本人急需一段英语口语四人对话材料!大一水平的,2到3分钟,关于奥运或者地震题材的更好!
A:Congratulations!You're the 200m free style swimming champion.(祝贺您!成为了200米自由泳冠军.)B:Thanks.I was in good form today.我今天状态很好.)A:You're excellent!You've broken the world record.(真是太棒了!您打破了世界纪录!)B:Yes.But I was lucky.(是的,我很幸运.)A:Are you competing in any other events?(您有其他项目吗?)B:The 400m free style and the 4*100m relay.(400米自由泳和4*100米接力.)A:Good luck!You're the best swimmer in the world.(祝您好运吧!您是世界上最棒的游泳选手.)B:Thank you.I will do my best.我会竭尽全力.)这个网上自己彩排吧
您可能关注的推广回答者:能不能给我一篇大一的英语口语对话文章题目是would you talk about superwomen's life and work?_百度作业帮
能不能给我一篇大一的英语口语对话文章题目是would you talk about superwomen's life and work?
题目是would you talk about superwomen's life and work?
Xiao Ling and Lanlan are on their way to the dormitory. Xiao Ling drops a book and Yani and Songtao who happen to be right behind them, pick up the book and give it back to them. Y: Excuse me, is this your book? X: Thank you so much. Y: You are welcome. Are you new admits? X : yes. We just came to register yesterday. My name is Xiao ling. Nice to meet you. This is my best high school friend Lanlan. Y: My name is Yani. Nice to meet you, too. This is my friend since childhood, Songtao. S: hi! We both came from xxx. L: really? I am from that city, too. We are all town fellows aren’t we?. It’s such a small world. S: absolutely. We both major in computer science. What’s your major? X: accounting. I don’t really like it. But my parents said this school offers excellent accounting programs and it will be easier for me to get a job later on. L: My major is education. I want to be a teacher. I think it is cool. S: I picked my own major because I know what I want. I just like computers a lot. I would like to be a computer programmer in the future. Y: Well, I don’t know wether I really like it or not. I just follow Songtao where he goes. X: I feel bad for those students who make it to the top but had to quit school because of financial problems. S: My parents paid some of my tution and I said to myself that I want to be a somebody. But no matter how much I do, I will never be able to repay my parents for what they have done for me. L: I think I will find some off campus jobs in summer. I don’t want to be a burden to my family . My parents have been working hard all their lives. X: Lanlan, you are great. S: look. The boys are playing basketball now. I will join them. See you ! X: let’s keep in touch, ok? L: I don’t have a cell phone. Can I send you e-mails? Y: Sure. Here is my cell phone number.
And this is my e-mail address. Please write to me. L: I will. X: this is mine.:.I am so glad to meet you. Take care! Y and S: bye!
您可能关注的推广回答者:急求英语对话 大一水平急求三篇英语对话,一篇关于校园生活的,一篇关于广告的,一篇关于英雄的.最好给三篇,一篇也可以,_百度作业帮
急求英语对话 大一水平急求三篇英语对话,一篇关于校园生活的,一篇关于广告的,一篇关于英雄的.最好给三篇,一篇也可以,
急求三篇英语对话,一篇关于校园生活的,一篇关于广告的,一篇关于英雄的.最好给三篇,一篇也可以,
要多长?我先写一篇你再告诉我行不行1.A:Where do you go to school?B:I go to XXX university.A:Do you enjoy school life there?B:yes,very much so.the lecturers are very informative,and the students are very friendlyA:Oh,that is nice.How is the environment there?B:there is some nice scenery.there are lots of trees around campus,and works of art are displayed in the lecture halls.A:what about homework?do you have a heavy workload?B:we don't have much homework,but we have to do a lot of reading at home to catch up with what has been taught in lectures.and we also have to prepare for each tutorial.A:I see.
您可能关注的推广有三人的英语口语对话吗?大一水平的? 每人至少10句以上 还要有长句!跪谢
有三人的英语口语对话吗?大一水平的? 每人至少10句以上 还要有长句!跪谢
不区分大小写匿名
mon.:tomorrow will be christmas. but della feels very sad. because she has no money to buy a present for her husband , jim . she has only one dollar and eighty-seven cents . they have only 20 dollars a week, it doesn't leave much for saving.in fact, della and jim have two possessions in which they both take very great pride. one is jim's gold watch, which has been his father's and his grandfather's. the other is della's long beautiful hair.d: life is so hard for me. though i saved the money for many months , i still have only one dollar and eighty seven cents.d: i---- i---- i have to have my hair cut and sold it . in that way i can get some money and i can buy a beautiful present for jim.(at the shop—“madame sofronie. we buy hair goods of all kinds”)d: will you buy my hair?m: yes, i buy all kinds of hair. sit down, please. take your hat off and let me have a look. oh, very beautiful. very good! twenty dollars , ok?d: all right. but please give it to me quickly.m: here you are. twenty dollars.d: thank you. bye.m: bye.mon.:della spent two hours in the streets. then she stopped at a gold shop and bought a gold watch chain. now ,della is at home.d: oh, what a beautiful gold watch chain. i think it must match jim's watch. when he sees it he must be very happy .(suddenly the door opened and in came jim . )j: you-----?d: jim. don't look at me that way. i had my hair cut off and sold it because i couldn't have lived through christmas without giving you a present. jim, it will grow quickly. you don't mind, do you ? i just had to do it. my hair grows very fast, you know. say “merry christmas!” jim, and let's be happy.j: you've cut off your hair?d: i've cut it off and sold it. it's sold. i tell you -sold and gone, too. it's christmas eve , jim. be good to me, for it went for you.j: well , della. don't make any mistake about me. i don't think there's anything about a hair cut that could make me love you any less. i know, it went for me. look at this package .d: what ?j: look at it yourself. you 'll see.d:ah! the combs. they were in the shop windows for many months!j:yes, the beautiful combs, pure tortoiseshell, with jewelry rims--just the color to wear in your beautiful, hair.d: but , jim. they are expensive combs. i know, my heart had longed for them without the least hope of possession. now they are mine. thank you jim.j; now, you will see why i was upset at first.d: jim, you don't know what a nice –what a beautiful , nice gift i've got for you. can you guess?j: i'm sorry. i won't guess.d: look. a gold watch chain. isn't it lovely ,jim? i hunted all over the town to find it. you'll have to look at the time a hundred times a day now. give me your watch. i want to see how it looks on it .j: della, let's put our christmas gifts away and keep them a while. they're too nice to use just at present. i sold the watch to get the money. and i bought the combs. now, let's have our supper.礼 物旁白:明天是圣诞节,但是德拉觉得很难过,因为她无钱为她丈夫吉姆买一圣诞礼物,她只有1.87美元,他们一个月只有20美元的收入,那很难再从中省钱了。事实上,德拉和吉姆有两件让他们引以为豪的宝贝,一件是吉姆的金表,那是从他祖父和父亲那里留传下来的,还有一件是德拉那一头棕发,又长又美丽。德拉:生活对我来说很困难,虽然我很多个月以前就开始存钱了,我仍然只有1.87美元。德拉:我……我……我不得不剪了头发去卖掉,那样我就能得到一些钱去买礼物给吉姆了。(在店门口,写着“夫人:我们买各种各样的头发”)德拉:你买我的头发吗?夫人:是的,我们买各式的头发,把你的帽子脱下来,让我看一下你的头发。哦,很美的头发,很好的发质,20美元,行不行?德拉:好的,但是请你快点把钱给我。夫人:给你,20美元。德拉:谢谢你,再见。夫人:再见。旁白:德拉在街上逛了2个小时,然后她在一家金店止步,进去买了一条金表链。现在德拉正在家里。德拉:哦,多么漂亮的金链子,我想那一定跟吉姆的手表很配,当他看到它的时候,一定会很高兴的。(突然门打开了,吉姆走了进来)吉姆:你……?德拉:吉姆,不要那样看着我,我剪了我的头发并卖了,因为我无法度过一个我不送你圣诞节礼物的圣诞节,吉姆,它会长得很快的,你不会介意的,是不是?我必须这么做,我的头发长得很快的,这你是知道的,说:“圣诞快乐!”,吉姆,让我们高兴起来。吉姆:你剪了你的头发?德拉:我剪了头发并卖了,它被卖掉了,我跟你说它被卖掉了,没有了!现在是圣诞节前夜,对我好一点,吉姆,那都是为了你。吉
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家您好 能给我一点英语口语三人对话吗.三五分钟即可 可以有难度 但稍微简单点的较好._百度作业帮
您好 能给我一点英语口语三人对话吗.三五分钟即可 可以有难度 但稍微简单点的较好.
您好 能给我一点英语口语三人对话吗.三五分钟即可 可以有难度 但稍微简单点的较好.
A:Mr.Jackson,today I specially treat you to a real Chinese dinner.B:That's very kind of you.C:Good evening,gentlemen.A:Good evening.C:Here is the menu.Which do you prefer,Weastern food or Chinese food?A:Today we choose to have a real Chinese dinner.C:Can you use chopsticks,sir?A:No,I'm afraid not.C; Then,I'll bring you a knife and fork.A:That's fine.Thank you.B:How many kinds of Chinese cuisine do you have in this restaurant?C:We serve Shanghai food,Sichuan food and Cantonese food.A:Shanghai food is oily,Sichuan food is strong and hot,and Cantonese food is rather light.Which one do you prefer,Mr.Jackson?B:Now that I'll stay in Shanghai for 3 months.I'd like to try Shanghai food first.C:May I have your order now?A:Yes,two shrimp cocktails and some fried peanuts for appetizer.A plate of Shanghai crab,a grilled fish,a roast spring chicken,a tomato salad and cream cauliflower soup.C:Waht would you like to drink?A:Make your order,please.B:Beer for me,Budweiser,if you happen to have.And you,Mr.Wang?A:The same for me,please.C:Would you like some dessert and fruit?A:After you,Mr.Jackson.B:Apple pie and grapes.C:Very well,I will get your dishes right away.
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 商务英语口语对话 的文章

随机推荐