大家帮我翻译一下!小学英语作文带翻译。这是我的卧...

请问哪位知道这英文是什么意思?elder.brother请大家帮我翻译一下?谢谢!
哦哦,谢谢啊
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请大家帮我翻译一下这两句英语,谢谢_百度知道
请大家帮我翻译一下这两句英语,谢谢
The table has prepared on the non-deducted cash flows to the financial liabilities basis according to the early due dates that may require from the company to pay or receive.The table below contains cash flow for major amounts and interests.
提问者采纳
基于非扣除现金流转和金融负债情况的表格已编写完成。以下表格包括主要金额及利息的现金流转。到期日期可能受公司支付或接收决定根据之前到期的日期
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
桌子上有准备的非中扣除的现金流量的财政责任上早期截止日期,因为从公司支付或接受。下表包含重大的现金流量和利益。
桌子上有准备的非中扣除现金流到金融负债依据早期的截止日期,可能需要从公司支付或接收。
下表为主要的大量现金流量和利益。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁能帮我用英语帮我翻译一下面这篇文章.谢谢大家呢_百度知道
能帮我用英语帮我翻译一下面这篇文章.谢谢大家呢
近年来在英语教学中,文化教学得到越来越多的重视,特别是在初中,单纯的语言教学依然处于绝对的优势,无论是从教学计划上,还是教学内容上,也无论是从学生应考上,还是教学方法上,都形成了非常强的气候,然而师生文化意识淡薄,课堂文化元素难寻,文化教学的路很艰辛。因此,教学中,必须加强文化背景知识的传授,注重培养学生的文化交际能力,只有把相关文化背景知识融入到教学内容中去,才能真正提高憨姬封肯莩厩凤询脯墨学生对这门语言的理解和表达能力,真正达到教学目的.教师如何在课堂教学中采用灵活多样的方法来传授英语语言文化知识,利用各种教学资源和手段来注意培养学生文化交际意识。认真研究文化教学,探索培养学生文化交际能力的途径,真正提高中学英语教学质量,培养未来社会所需人才是具有十分重要的意义。
提问者采纳
In recent years in English teaching, culture teaching gets more and more attention, especially in junior high school, simple language teaching is still absolute superiority, either from the teaching plan, or teaching content, whether from students should pass the exams, or teaching method, has become a very strong climate, however, classroom teachers and students culture consciousness cultural element is difficult to find, and culture teaching way very hard. Therefore, in the teaching, we must strengthen the teaching of culturalbackground knowledge, attach importance to cultivatin憨姬封肯莩厩凤询脯墨g students' intercultural communication competence, only the relevant cultural background knowledge into the teaching content, only then can really improve students of this language understanding and the expression ability, truly achieve the goal of teaching. How teachers in the classroom instruction adopts the flexible methods to teach English language and cultural knowledge, and by using various teaching resources and the means to pay attention to cultivating students' intercultural consciousness. Earnest study cultural teaching, cultivating students' intercultural communication competence, the ways to really improve the middle school English teaching quality, cultivate the future society talents needed is has the extremely vital significance.
提问者评价
谢谢您!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
In recent years in teaching english culture of teaching is mor憨姬封肯莩厩凤询脯墨e and more attention, particularly in the middle, and simplicity of language teaching is still in a dominant from teaching plan, or teaching content, from the standpoint of students should pass the exams, or teaching methods and forms a very strong and cultural climate, however, that flag of culture and class elements is not available, the culture of the road is very hard. therefore, teaching, we must strengthen the culture of teaching, and cultivate
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家帮我翻译一下!小学英语。这是我的卧室,有一张床,床的旁边有一张桌子,桌子上有一本书,一盏灯和一_百度知道
大家帮我翻译一下!小学英语。这是我的卧室,有一张床,床的旁边有一张桌子,桌子上有一本书,一盏灯和一
O(∩_∩)O谢谢,我现在就要,墙上有一幅画,O(∩_∩)O谢谢我喜欢做运动我父亲会开车你如何拼写‘apple&#39。床下有一双鞋。
大家帮帮忙,大家一定要帮帮我,在桌子的前面是一把椅子个书包;大家再帮我把这些翻译一下。房间里还有一扇大窗户
提问者采纳
a lamp and a school bag, on the desk there is a book.How do you spell apple,there is a bedThis is my bedroom, a picture on the wall. In front of the desk there is a chair.I like taking exercise. Under the bed there is a pair of shoes, by the bed there is a desk,there is a big window. Also.My father can drive
提问者评价
谢谢你O(∩_∩)O谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
cvv bvcxbhnnbn
写作的素材来源于生活,只有通过观察生活,学生的作文才能“言之有物”,内容才能充实。在实践中笔者认为,最好的训练方法就是用“问题”导向目标,即:根据作文训练的过程,确定观察的范围、对象,再按照一定的顺序和重点,精心设计一系列“问题”,让学生带着问题,有意识地在观察中寻根溯源,边观察边思考,边记录,直到逐个弄清问题为止。有了这些问题作引导,学生会不知不觉地逐渐养成良好的观察习惯,掌握观察要领,从而积累大量作文素材。这样,写起文章来就会下笔自有言,写出来的
This is my bedroom.There is a bed in my room.There is a table next to the bet.There is a book, a desk lemp and a beg on the table.I like do sports.My farther can drive cars.How do you spell apple?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁  By committing to a firm position,the party can destory the possibility of being
flexible during negotiations to recognize or create new options not previously considered. Committing oneself to a position also removes one's ability to grasp new opportunities for favorable outcomes based on new information gathered during the negotiation.
楼主发言:2次 发图:0张
  这是关于什么主题的句子啊?
  @JaneHiABC
15:16:00  这是关于什么主题的句子啊?  —————————————————  是商务英语的,关于谈判中要着眼于利益而非立场  
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐