life是什么意思 ground的意思

您要找的是不是:
退却,后退;股市下跌;处于不利的地位
点缀;到处都是;无所事事
BE ah! We at my life ground not familiar of, don't want a police who disturb the this place again, so the whole can rely on you.
是呀!我们在这里人生地不熟的,又不想惊动这边的警方,所以一切只能仰仗你了。
For the conventional cement base surface, liquid curing agent for sealing, can enhance the surface wear resistance, strength and impermeability, prolong the service life of ground and using effect.
对于常规水泥基地面,用液体固化剂进行密封加固,可以增强地面的耐磨性、强度和抗渗能力,延长地面使用寿命和使用效果。
5 then let my enemy pursue and overtake me; let him trample my life to the ground and make me sleep in the dust.
就任凭仇敌追赶我,直到追上。 将我的性命踏在地下,使我的荣耀归于灰尘。
There's no point in trying to help a hundred other people if it means running your own life into the ground.
帮助一百个其他人是没有意义的,它仅仅意味着你讲自己的生活弃之不顾。
In modern decoration, the laminate flooring because of its wide usage, easy care characteristics, as the most suitable pace of modern family life, the ground material.
在现代家装中,强化地板由于其使用范围广、易打理的特点,成为了最适合现代家庭生活节奏的地面材料。
Use of wild plants with thorns stem and leaf growth on the sharp thorns, and this restricts the birds at the airport ground life activities.
利用野生具刺植物茎、叶上生长的锐刺,制约了鸟类在机场地面的生命活动。
I believe that adaptations to life on the ground—knuckle walking in particular—were critical in enabling this lineage to withstand that loss of arboreal habitat and make it to Africa.
我相信,为了在地面生活而发展出来的生物适应,特别是指节行走,是牠们能捱过树上栖境消失,抵达非洲的关键。
Half an hour of exercise a day can add an extra five years on your life, a ground breaking research has revealed.
一项具有突破性的研究表明,每天锻炼半小时能让你多活5年。
Floating in the wind of life in the ground, when the wind from the bloom, when scattered in the wind, already growing old, disappeared.
生命在飘荡的风中落地,在风起的时候开花,在风散的时候,已然老去,不知所终。
Aislinn has always preferred the feel of the earth over the sky, and many believe she can draw life from the ground merely by being in contact with it.
有很多人认为艾斯瑞只需要保持与大地的接触,就能从大地上吸取生命力量。
Despite its impressive length, it's a nimble navigator, and spends most of its life patrolling the ground for food.
尽管它长度惊人,却转向灵活,花大量的时间在地盘上巡逻,搜寻食物。
Life at the ground level is not just a random mix of species, not an interspersion of fungi, bacteria, worms, ants, and all the rest.
地面上的生物也非随意杂居,真菌,细菌,蠕虫,及其他小型生物,都有自己的位置。
Life at the ground level is not just a random mix of species, not an interspersion of fungi, bacteria, worms, ants, and all the rest.
土壤圈的生物也非随意杂居,真菌,细菌,蠕虫,及其他小型生物,都有自己的位置。
5 then let my enemy pursue and overtake me; let him trample my life to the ground and make me sleep in the dust.
就任凭仇敌追赶我,直到追上。将我的性命踏在地下,使我的荣耀归于灰尘。(细拉)
When Christian after the ground life had ended, we are clear: We must get the day home and Christ with, moreover, there is well incomparable.
当基督徒在地上的生命结束后,我们都非常清楚:我们要回到天家与基督同在,而且,那里是好地无比的。
Rebar tie wire has been widely used in daily life and recreation ground free from frequent maintenance.
为避免频繁的维护保养,捆绑丝已日渐应用于日常生活、高档休闲场所。
To steal someone else’s book title, “Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway.” Don’t let fear hijack your potential or run your life (into the ground).
在此盗用一下别人的书名,《感受恐惧,无论如何采取行动吧》,不要让恐惧埋没了你的潜力,甚至把你生活弄得一团糟。
To steal someone else's book title, “Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway. ” Don't let fear hijack your potential or run your life (into the ground).
借用一下别人的书名《感知畏惧,迎难而上》,不要让畏惧掩盖了你的潜力甚至掌控了你的生活。
For the enemy hath persecuted my he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead.
原来仇敌逼迫我,将我打倒在地,使我住在幽暗之处,像死了许久的人一样。
In that sense, although September will have its moments, by month's end you'll be able to put your life on a firmer ground and to secure your future happiness.
在这意义上来说,九月份还是有它值得记住的时刻,到月底你将能为你的生活建立一个坚实的基础,以确保你未来的幸福生活。
Design management is important to construction project management on the ground of life-cycle of project Theory and the datum of quality accidents of construction engineering.
根据项目全生命周期理论和对建筑工程质量事故的调查数据,设计管理对建设项目管理尤为重要。
Life is everywhere, in every foot of frozen soil, in every rocklike yard of solid ground – life in the endless variety of its natural forms.
生命无所不在,它在每一尺冻土里,在每一寸岩石般坚硬的泥土中—生命的自然形式无穷无尽。
He has a scene where the two friends discuss the meaning of life overlooking workmen at Ground Zero.
其中一幕讲述两名友人一面讨论人生意义,一面俯瞰在世贸遗址工作的工人。
However, the tranquil life is kissed the ground the evil spirit attack repeatedly to break very quickly, stemming from frightened, the entire sorcerer society categorically denies this fact.
然而,平静的生活很快被伏地魔的频频袭击所打破,出于恐惧,整个巫师社会矢口否认这一事实。
The home of people most is facing Mount Huangshan to bear the farmer, hard work, unknown to the public, without a murmur in the life of a Loess ground.
家乡的人们多数是面朝黄山背朝天的农民,辛勤耕耘,默默无闻,毫无怨言地生活在那一片黄土地上。
The home of people most is facing Mount Huangshan to bear the farmer, hard work, unknown to the public, without a murmur in the life of a Loess ground.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《Light up Life》歌词
— This Ground Moves
这首歌还没有歌词呢,帮我们完善歌词吧
歌词制作者
This Ground Moves歌词
This Ground Moves最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除life off the ground
生活离地面
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
In this paper, the principles of ground-roll for removing the peeling off in order to increase the service life of the rolls are described.
本文简要介绍了国外用于延长轧辊使用寿命,消除剥落的几种磨辊原则。
In order for us to escape from these wells of misery and walk toward life's success and glory, the only way is to shake them off onto the ground then step on them hard.
要想从这些苦难的枯井中逃出来,走向人生的成功与辉煌,唯一的办法就是:将它们统统抖落在地,然后重重的踩在脚下。
Jim Coates: Well, now and then, for no good reason a man can figure out, life will just haul off and knock him flat. Slam him agin the ground so hard, it seems like all of his insides is busted.
喔,有时候,并不需要什么很好的理由,生活可能会象一个人找碴子,让你重重跌倒,你感觉自己的内心都粉碎了。
Venture capitalists, who put up money to help startup tech and life sciences companies get off the ground, are looking for other ways to cash out their investments.
While most of those attempting the flight are millionaires, a Chicago architect is doing it on his own, tapping into his life savings and corporate support to get off the ground in suburban Rockford, Illinois, around sundown Wednesday.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
vantage ground中文是什么意思
中文翻译有利的地位;上风。&&&&n. 1.优势;优越的地位。 2.【网球】平分 (deu ...&&&& ground2 n. 1.地,地面;土地,地 ...&&&&何况, 加之&&&&n. 1.优势;优越的地位。 2.【网球】平分 (deuce) 后得到的一分〔发球手 (server) 得到的叫vantage-in, 接球手 (recei ...&&&&灭菌溶解混合系统&&&&剑桥商务英语证书; 剑桥商务英语中级证书&&&&派拉蒙优势&&&&魔唤精灵&&&&刺杀据点; 刺杀疑云; 横看成岭侧成峰; 绝点缉凶; 有利地点; 有利地位; 有利地形&&&&优势飞鼠&&&&有利的地位;上风。 &&&&阿斯顿马丁v8的高度&&&&阿斯顿马丁vantage&&&&占某人的上风&&&&凡特格全自动正压调节呼吸机&&&&v8的高度阿斯顿马丁&&&&魔唤精灵 携带版&&&&魔唤精灵第二版&&&&为中级教材&&&&aston martin vantage&&&&adj. 碾碎了的,磨过的,磨成粉的。 ground and polished piston 【机械工程】研磨活塞。
ground2 n. 1. ...&&&&磨过的&&&&磨口的&&&&掩埋式&&&&当场; 将放在地上; 在当地; 在地上
例句与用法They surveyed a valley from the vantage ground of a high hill他们从一座高山的有利地形观测一个山谷。 None can be an impartial or wise observer of human life but from the vantage ground of what we should call voluntary poverty唯有站在我们所谓的甘贫乐苦这有利地位上,才能成为大公无私的聪明的观察者。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
vantage ground的中文翻译,vantage ground是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译vantage ground,vantage ground的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedlife in the ground
生命之地(Life in the ground):孕育生命的地方。居住着人类,信仰龙的权威。
基于2个网页-
Ran my whole life in the ground.
我的一生都在地上跑。
Floating in the wind of life in the ground, when the wind from the bloom, when scattered in the wind, already growing old, disappeared.
生命在飘荡的风中落地,在风起的时候开花,在风散的时候,已然老去,不知所终。
Selection can shift a population from life in the trees to life on the ground by tiny steps—but only if the right kind of variation is available.
But if all you do is comment on the relative quality of life in the penthouse and the ground floor without acknowledging the fact that people regularly come and go from both you create a totally erroneous impression of economic inequality.
Lower temperatures help prevent the degradation of the media that leads to normal data loss so some in the discussion pointed out that burying the devices in the ground could extend their useful life.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 life是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐