为您推荐:
其他类似问题
/s?wd=absolutely 有读音,自己听吧
absolutely
[ˈ&bsəlu:tli]ad.绝对地;确实艾伯瑟鲁特雷
扫描下载二维码absolutely correct分别怎么读_百度知道
absolutely correct分别怎么读
提问者采纳
absolutely:美 ['æbsəlu:tli]英 ['æbsəlu:tli] corret:美 [kə'rekt]英畅耿扳际殖宦帮为爆力 [kə'rekt]
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
absolutely的相关知识
其他2条回答
艾步寿鲁特雷 可软科特
挨波色撸特累可如爱课特如果帮到你,请采纳
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁correct是什么意思_correct的翻译_音标_读音_用法_例句_爱词霸在线词典
{{item1.part | parts}}
复数: 过去式: 过去分词: 现在分词: 第三人称单数:
一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
Usage Note用法说明
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
繁体笔画造字法
首部五笔结构
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦! i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒! i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符! i请填写生词本名称!I am much happy to know your idea. You are absolutely correct. Close friends will never care about the age and national boundaries. In a few days I will give you a call! Your night is my early morning.
Usually it is convenient to call for me between 10:00AM and 2:00PM of Beijing time. 的翻译是:很高兴地知道你的想法。你是绝对正确的。亲密的朋友永远不会关心时代和国界。几天后我会打电话给你 !你的夜晚是我清晨。通常是方便帮我叫 10:0 上午与北京时间的 2:0 下午之间。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I am much happy to know your idea. You are absolutely correct. Close friends will never care about the age and national boundaries. In a few days I will give you a call! Your night is my early morning.
Usually it is convenient to call for me between 10:00AM and 2:00PM of Beijing time.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我非常高兴地知道你的想法。你是绝对正确的。亲密的朋友,永远不会在乎年龄和国界。在几天之内,我会打电话给你!你的夜晚是我的清晨。通常它是方便给我打电话,在上午10:00和下午2:00,北京时间。
很高兴地知道你的想法。你是绝对正确的。亲密的朋友永远不会关心时代和国界。几天后我会打电话给你 !你的夜晚是我清晨。通常是方便帮我叫 10:0 上午与北京时间的 2:0 下午之间。
我很高兴知道你的想法。 你是绝对正确的。 密切的朋友将永远不会照顾对年龄和国家边界。 过几天,我会给你一个电话! 你是我早晚。 它通常是方便,要求我在早上10:00和2:00北京时间的。
我是愉快知道您的想法。 您是绝对正确的。 亲密的朋友对年龄和国界不会关心。 在几天我将给您一个电话! 您的夜是我的凌晨。
通常要求我在10:00上午和2:00北京时间PM之间是方便的。
相关内容&asupporting electrolyte 支持的电解质 & aIf you have any problem you can call me 如果您有任何问题您能告诉我 & a喜得益白板的照片墙功能则帮你展现出这些承载着家庭重要记忆的照片。 The happy benefit tabula rasa picture wall function helps you to unfold these load bearing family important memory the picture. & aBecause everyone can go on the Internet,older people use it as much as younger ones 由于大家在互联网可以去,老人使用它和更加年轻那些一样多 & aconspire 密谋 & aItems Description 产品说明 & aI’d been 16 for six days and was already prepared to deal with failure. 我会是16六天和已经准备着应付失败。 & a我上周去过那里 我玩的很开心 I went to there me to play very happy last week & a一位出租车司机把他的身份证给他归还回来了 A taxi driver returned his ID card for him & a有着不同的价值观,爱情观 Has the different values, love view & a指导学生 Instructs the student & asubject to our final confirmation 正在翻译,请等待... & a层流板式换热器强化换热研究 The laminar disc heat interchanger strengthens the heat transfer research & aoy1: The y component of the upper left corner of the rectangle.
& aI hope you can care me as well as I care about you我希望有人可以关心我 我希望您能关心我以及I关心关于您我希望有人可以关心我 & a"The things they replaced it with were much less appealing “他们替换它用的事是较不吸引人的 & a你做设计不错哦 正在翻译,请等待... & acow sex cow sex & a郑州轻工业学院科学校区 Zhengzhou Light industry Institute Branch School area & aスピード 速度 & a黄鱼 正在翻译,请等待... & aWhat can we sell through online shopping? 正在翻译,请等待... & aoutler outler & a德州 Texas institute & ars20455 多态性是由于外显子 19 中第 2155 位点密码子第一个核苷酸发生错义突变TGG→CGG导致氨基酸序列 719 位点由精氨酸取代色氨酸 The rs20455 polymorphism is because the apparent child 19 2155th spot codon first nucleotide has the wrong righteousness to change suddenly TGG→CGG causes the amino acid sequence 719 spots to substitute for the tryptophan by the arginine & a以。4.外观,V9比V8 厚一些 By.4. outward appearances, V9 is thicker than some V8 & aConditioning Plastic 适应的塑料 & aThank you for you every night 每晚谢谢您 & alink piece between the end deck sections and the bases of 链接片断在末端甲板部分和基地之间 & aCute boy fucked bareback 逗人喜爱的男孩无鞍性交 & a尽管近年来一部分工业遗产开始被列入保护之列, Although a recent years part of industry inheritance started to include row of the protection, & a我是位传统的人 正在翻译,请等待... & a邓柱荣 Deng Zhurong & aplease go easy on me! 请省点用我! & aあなたのおかげで ねえ、どうしてだろう?
& aNight in your location is before dawn of mine 夜在你的位置是在我的黎明之前 & a他怎么了?别担心他很好 He how? Do not worry he is very good & a是的
他们也是中国人
只不过现在定居在美国 他们很相信我的独立自主能力 Is they also are the Chinese now settle down in US they believe my independent ability very much & a不要杀人,我们在刷分数。 Do not kill people, we are brushing the score. & aIn a few days I will give you a call! Your night is my early morning.
Usually it is convenient to call for me between 10:00AM-2:00PM of Beijing. 在几天我将给您一个电话! 您的夜是我的凌晨。
通常要求我在10:00 AM-2之间是方便的:北京00PM。 & aI want to be your friend.I want be to 我想要是您的朋友。我要 & aStop thinking about the past u idiot. Move on 停止考虑过去u蠢货。 移动
& aI am much happy to know your idea. You are absolutely correct. Close friends will never care about the age and national boundaries. In a few days I will give you a call! Your night is my early morning.
Usually it is convenient between 10:00AM and 2:00PM of Beijing time during while I call you. 我是愉快知道您的想法。 您是绝对正确的。 亲密的朋友对年龄和国界不会关心。 在几天我将给您一个电话! 您的夜是我的凌晨。
通常,当我告诉您时,它是方便的在10:00上午和2:00北京时间PM之间在期间。 & a这个山那个水都出自我心 This Shan Neige the water all leaves the self-heart & a很抱歉上交一张纸
& a你忘記匯錢給我了。 You forgot the remit money to me. & aas a Night Manager in the Hotel 作为夜经理在旅馆里 & aall alone i have started my journey 我所有单独开始了我的旅途 & aIm an accountant Im会计 & agflops gflops & aHave girls pursuing you 正在翻译,请等待... & aI am much happy to know your idea. You are absolutely correct. Close friends will never care about the age and national boundaries. In a few days I will give you a call! Your night is my early morning.
Usually it is convenient to call for me between 10:00AM and 2:00PM of Beijing time. 我是愉快知道您的想法。 您是绝对正确的。 亲密的朋友对年龄和国界不会关心。 在几天我将给您一个电话! 您的夜是我的凌晨。
通常要求我在10:00上午和2:00北京时间PM之间是方便的。 &

我要回帖

更多关于 absolutely yes 的文章

随机推荐