用英语写一篇你对追求校园浪漫爱情电影的看法,要...

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
豆丁精品文档: 校园生活英语作文 我的校园英语作文 绿色校园英语作文 和谐校园英语作文 校园浪费英语作文 校园浪费的英语作文 校园安全英语作文 描写校园的英语作文 和谐校园的英语作文 平安校园 英语作文
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语作文(一)-校园爱情
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口求一篇校园浪漫英语作文
求一篇校园浪漫英语作文 30
求一篇关于自己对校园浪漫看法的英语作文
We Have to Say Goodbye& No rose, no diamond ring, that’s the simple and romantic love stories in college. The graduates have to face the approaching of June, a time to farewell their beloved. When their future is confronted with love, which one is more important? What will the lovers do in June?& 没有玫瑰的芬芳,没有钻戒的世俗,这就是大学恋情——纯情而唯美。毕业生不得不面临六月的来临,也就是向心爱的人道别的时刻。当前途与爱情一同遭遇未来,该如何取舍?六月里的恋人会怎么做呢?& Don’t cry, my baby& There are so many love stories in college. If the lovers met each other by note passed, the story was called “note love”; if they knew each other in fast food restaurant, then “fast food love”; if they became lovers in a picnic, then “picnic love”. Liu Bing got to know Xiao Yu through QQ chat, and they got the so-called “QQ love”.& Their love story started at the end of 2nd Grade. Liu failed again in CET4 test and felt very upset. So he entered an Internet cafe near the school to kill time. While he was roaming about on the net, a stranger asked him through QQ, “May I chat with you?” Then he began chatting with him or her. Liu poured his trouble out and the other side appeased him patiently and asked him not to be discouraged, for there was still chance. After that, they promised to come to chat at 8 every day and it lasted for a week. Liu felt very happy. On the seventh day, the other side asked him, “Do you want to see me?” Liu typed “Yes!” without any hesitation. “Then you can turn your head back.” And Liu saw a lovely girl, whose name is Xiao Yu.& However, with the approaching graduation they also face a difficult choice. Xiao Yu is a local girl and her home is in Wuhan. While Liu Bing comes from Xi’an. They are both the only child in their family. Their parents aren’t against their being together, but both wish their kid being at home. They quarreled about the orientation furiously and the focus of their conflict always was which city they would choose. Xi’an or Wuhan? They were up a gum tree and couldn’t come to terms. & Finally, Liu and Xiao Yu went to the Internet cafe and they were still back to back this time. When Liu typed out “Let’s break up”, Xiao Yu couldn’t restrain her tears any more. & Still a long way to go& Chen Li has been unhappy recently. With the coming of graduation, she’s become even more depressed. She and her boyfriend Jia Hao don’t
they got to know each other in the library. Both of them enjoy learning and staying in the library. They would go to cinema or walk on the streets at weekends. Three years have passed quietly. They promised to take the postgraduate exam to Beijing at the 3rd grade. Unfortunately, Chen Li failed because of 2 points margin in English.& Jia Hao wanted Chen to go to Beijing with him and take exam there. Considering the economic condition, Chen thought it would be better to stay on campus. On the one hand, the living expense is lower here. On the other hand, she is familiar to the surroundings and can set her heart at studies.& At night, thinking that her lover would leave for Beijing, Chen Li’s tears fell down her cheeks silently, making her pillowslip wet all over. Although Jia Hao encouraged her over and over again that she would succeed at the second try and they would reunion in Beijing, however, he said so at the last time. Will their love still go on in case she fails?& A new life for us& Different from those sorrowful lovers, Ye Qing is like a happy bird flying in and out of her dormitory. She and her boyfriend were in the same class in high school. Fortunately they both came to Beijing though not in the same university. They’re not far from each other, although they can’t be very much in love every day like other love birds. Ye Qing feels contented that they can spend weekends together. Sometimes, Ye Qing would call her boyfriend and asked him to see her in half an hour and bring some snacks passingly.& Her boyfriend majors in the pop Communication. He has been employed by a well-known communicating corporation in Shenzhen. Ye Qing hasn’t found a satisfying job, but they’ve planed that she also goes to Shenzhen to hunt a job. As a major in Economic and Trade English, Ye thinks it not difficult in finding a job such as secretary or assistant. As far as buying house and car, she told us secretly, “He promised that I needn’t consider that kind of things.”& To the moment they have enough time to wile away. Ye has decided it was time to make up for the past 4 years’ loss of romance. Now they’ve been shopping around, going to movies and playing badminton every day. Seeing her boyfriend being “tortured”, Ye felt as happy as a princess in fairy tales. & Point of view& Hu Juan, graduate of 2002& My love came to the end with the coming of graduation. Nobody could taste my sorrow at that time. I felt I lost the man I loved most in the world. Such is not the fact. I worked, fell in love with another guy and then got married. Looking back on my love in college, I found that we were just in the same camp on entertainment. While my husband and I are living our lives.& Liu Xiaoming, graduate of 2003& I’ve been married. Of course, my wife was my girlfriend in the university. We had been in love for 3 years. Compared with other husband and wife, we feel it a superiority to own each other’s past. We would talk about our university life and recall dribs and drabs. Whenever we recollect together, we could feel each other’s heartbeat. And the expression in our eyes would become very gentle. The beautiful memory will always nourish our marriage.& Li Rong, senior& It’s enough that each love starts with a beautiful beginning. As for whether it will come to an end, I feel it unnecessary to think too much. Love out of campus doesn’t always have a happy ending. Therefore, when love comes, we should enjoy the pleasure of loving. When love comes to an end, we could also taste its grief of parting. Tears taste sweet as long as you love your life.& Wang Qin, senior& I don’t have a boyfriend, but some boys are wooing me. I feel they’re not my cup of tea, so I refused. I have a wish that they could give me a hug before I leave by train when I graduate. I admire those who are in love on campus and at the same time I felicitate myself on not choosing at random. During the four years in university, as long as you live in earnest, you won’t regret, whether you own love or not, whether your love has future or not.
毕业了,该分手了 & 宝贝,别哭& 校园里上演着那么多的爱情故事。如果恋人通过纸条表白爱情,就被称为“白条之恋”;如果他们在快餐店里相识、相恋,就叫“快餐之恋”;如果是在野炊时相爱,当然就是“野炊之恋”了。刘冰是通过QQ聊天认识小雨的,也就是所谓的“QQ之恋”。& 他们的故事开始于大二下半学期。刚开学,刘冰在四级考试中挂了,没有通过,他非常沮丧,就来到学校附近的网吧打发时间。正当他在网上神游时,突然QQ上有人问a他:“可以和你聊聊吗?”刘冰就和她聊了起来,其实他还不知道对方是男是女。刘冰将自己的苦恼一倾而出,对方就耐心地开导他,说别灰心,还有机会呢。此后,有一个星期,他们约定每天8点来聊天,刘冰觉得很开心。到了第7天,对方问刘冰:“想见面吗?”刘冰没有任何犹豫地打下一个字:“想!”对方说:“那你就回头吧!”于是,刘冰转身就看到了那个可爱的女孩,小雨。& 然而,面对毕业,他们却不知道如何选择。小雨的家就在武汉本地,而刘冰来自于西安。作为家里的独生子女,双方父母不反对他们在一起,但都希望儿女能回到自己的身边。他们俩为了毕业后的去向问题吵翻了天,矛盾的焦点是“要留在哪个城市?”。选择西安,还是选择武汉,两人犯难了,而且谁都不肯让步。& 最后,刘冰和小雨又去网吧上网聊天,依然是背对背。当刘冰打出“我们分手吧”几个字后,小雨的眼泪再也忍不住了。& 路漫漫其修远兮& 晨丽最近郁郁寡欢,看着毕业的日子一天天逼近,越来越无精打采。她和男朋友贾皓的故事没有什么特别的,就是在图书馆认识的。两个爱学习的人,最大的乐趣就是泡图书馆,然后在周末去看看电影,逛逛街。三年下来,倒也平淡。大三时他们就约定一起考研到北京,然而晨丽却因英语2分之差落榜了。& 贾皓鼓励晨丽和他一起去北京,然后在北京专职考研。然而考虑到两人的经济状况,晨丽还是觉得留在学校再考比较合适,一方面这里的生活费用相对较低,再者自己也熟悉这里的环境,能安心学习。& 夜里想着自己心爱的人就要远赴北京了,晨丽的眼泪就无声无息地流出来了,枕巾被打湿了一大片。尽管贾皓一再鼓励她,说她第二次一定会考上的,那时他们就会在北京相聚。可是,第一次考研时贾皓就是这么鼓励她的,万一她第二次还没考上,那么他们的爱情会怎么样呢?& 新生活在向我们招手& 和那些悲伤的恋人不同,叶晴快乐地像只小鸟,整天从宿舍飞进飞出。她和男友是高中同学,虽然高考没考到同一所学校,但幸运的是都考到了北京,而且两个学校也相距不远。虽然不能像别的恋人一样天天卿卿我我,但能在一起快乐地度过周末,对叶晴来说已经很满足了。有时候,实在忍不住,叶晴就给男友打电话,让他半小时内立即赶到,并且带点零食过来。& 男友学的是炙手可热的通讯工程,已经被深圳一家有名的通讯企业录取。虽然叶晴还没有找到工作,但他们已经计划好了,就是叶晴也去深圳,然后在深圳找工作。由于学的是经贸英语,叶晴相信找个秘书、助理之类的工作还是没有问题。至于以后买房子、买车子,她偷偷告诉我们:“他已经答应不用我考虑了!”& 正好毕业前这一段时间有大把的时间可以挥霍,叶晴决定把过去4年的浪漫损失弥补回来,天天拉着男友逛商场、看电影、打羽毛球,看着男友被折磨的样子,叶晴幸福得像传说中的公主。
相关知识略懂社热议
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号当前位置:
>>>目前,校园安全事故时有发生。请用英语写一篇100~120词的短文,简..
目前,校园安全事故时有发生。请用英语写一篇100~120词的短文,简单描述一下校园安全问题并提出改进的措施。
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
One possible student version:Nowadays more and more attention is paid to campus safety, including bicycle theft, traffic accidents and students’ getting injured in school. It is directly related to the healthy growth of young students and the happiness of millions of families. How to protect us students? There are several ways. First, we should raise our safety awareness---to take care of ourselves in school. Second, traffic regulations must be observed. Besides, we should be more careful in taking physical exercise. Last but not least, we should always stay calm when having trouble with other students. We should solve the problem by communicating rather than quarrel and fight. All teachers and students should make joint efforts to create a safe campus environment.试题分析:考查开放性短文写作。本文的话题是校园安全。首先要描述校园安全的现状,最近一段时间校园安全问题频现,引起广泛关注。分析原因方面可以从社会,学校家长学生对校园安全重视不够,措施不得力,实施不到位。改进的措施可以从加强教育,更新设备等方面进一步展开。要求考生在保证内容要点全部概括的基础上可以充分发挥自己的想象,进而用自己的语言来表达某种观点或看法,增添了写作的灵活性,同时能较好地考查考生的想象能力和英语语言表达能力。点评:开放性作文只给出了一个话题,给考生自由发挥的余地很大。对于考生的综合能力要求较高,要求考生有很强的谋篇布局的能力和组织要点的能力。在完成开放性作文时,首先要选择自己熟悉的短语或者句型,在你的能力范围之内,选择句式时要赋予变化,因为这样你才可以更好的驾驭。同时也要选择合适的连接词,把各个要点组织成一个完整的整体,如besides, further, last but not least等。在发表个人观点的时候,可以使用谚语来提升整个文章的档次和文采,也能增加得高分的可能性。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“目前,校园安全事故时有发生。请用英语写一篇100~120词的短文,简..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文的概念:
提纲作文就是把文章的情景和内容要求分成块,以条目的形式列出以进行写作。提纲作文写作要领:
第一步:审题: 审题是否清楚是一篇书面表达成功与否的关键所在,在整个写作过程中起着决定性作用。审好题会让我们做到“磨刀不误砍柴工”,审题时要做到以下几点: (1)审要求:书面表达试题一般都由“情景”和“要求”两部分构成。“情景”中包括所写材料的目的、对象、时间、地点、内容等,一般在书面表达题的前半部分;而“要求”一般在书面表达的后半部分,以“注意”形式给出,实际上是对考生提出的要求。因而考生对于题目所提供的说明,应认真分析、反复推敲,搞清提出的内容要求,抓住所要表达的信息点。 (2)审文体:高考书面表达的体裁一般有三大类:记叙文、说明文和应用文,具体形式有便条,日记,通知,书信,人物、事情、情景故事的描写,看图说话,缩写,扩写,改写等。审题时要审清文体,注意格式上的不同,避免出错。 (3)审人称:审查书面表达题干中隐含的读者对象和撰写人,即搞清楚此篇文章是“由谁写给谁”的。写稿人是谁一般都已明确指出,给出形式假设环境中的“某人”,如“假设你是李华”,写作时即用第一人称“我”,即李华。而读者对象有时没有明示,要考生自己去进行判断。 (4)审时态:根据情景判断短文需要的主体时态,即搞清楚要写的是什么时候的事,过去的就用过去时。比如日记,是叙述过去发生的事情,自然用过去时;通知多用将来时。 第二步:抓中心,列要点,列出写作提纲: 写作文时,一定要切题,抓住中心,紧扣要点。不要任意发挥,画蛇添足,也不要丢三落四,要点不全。通过对众多提示或图画、图表的观察和分析,获取与写作内容有关的主要信息,并按一定的逻辑顺序排列起来,找出最密切相关的要点,列出写作提纲。 第三步:选词组句:在体裁明确、中心突出、要点清晰的前提下,应该选择自己最熟悉、最有把握的词语、句型,将要点逐条表达出来。表达时应该综合运用所掌握的知识,避开生僻的词汇,并克服母语的干扰,按照英语的习惯方式,用地道的英语表达出来,力求做到语言准确无误。 第四步:连句成篇:根据要点选词组句,然后按照篇章结构连句成篇。在这一过程中要注意选择恰当的表示并列、递进、因果或转折意义的过渡词,把所有要点、句子连接起来,使句与句意思连贯,结构衔接,力求准确生动、条理清楚。 第五步:复查纠错: 通读全文,检查内容是否符合要求,要点是否齐全,格式是否正确,词数是否合乎要求。最主要的是要检查句子是否符合英语习惯,句型是否正确,语法是否正确(包括句子结构、时态、语态、主谓一致等),检查单词是否误写、少写,习语搭配是否得当等,以及字母大小写、标点符号是否正确等,这就要求考生在定稿认真检查,仔细核对,及时发现并改正问题,保证要点齐全,句子完整通顺,力争减少失误。 第六步:书写规范,卷面整洁:书面表达不仅反映在表达内容上,也反映在书面形式上。一定要注意单词拼写正确,书写规范,字迹工整,卷面力求整洁,正确使用标点符号,使别人看起来耳目一新,具有整体美感,从而提高自己的得分档次。
发现相似题
与“目前,校园安全事故时有发生。请用英语写一篇100~120词的短文,简..”考查相似的试题有:
221975410944170900432516399307392434【图文】写作范文2篇及作业_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
写作范文2篇及作业
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​作​文
大小:1.45MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Writing Practice_百度文库