魁拔十万火急急~~帮忙翻译两句话!!谢谢了!...

嗨,冒昧给你写邮件。希望你的心情像春天一样喜悦。    我是XX。我在XX地方。我在XX杂志上看见你的照片,感觉非常喜欢。希望和你交个朋友。并且希望有一天能和你一起面对面探讨关于时尚以及服饰搭配等话题。相信我们会有共同的话题。    如果你愿意,期待看到更多你的照片。我想,你一定会让我惊喜万分。    期待你的回音。    署名:真诚的XX。  ——————————————  谢谢大家。    谢谢有空的人帮忙翻译成英文。    希望整个邮件的文字读起来有一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力。我知道这样很难。但还是谢谢大家。
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  虽然我还是写过很多乱七八糟的ESSAY..可是...&希望整个邮件的文字读起来有一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力。&???  你让我很有压力...╮(╯▽╰)╭
  走过路过,帮帮忙啊(感觉我像车站里讨饭的乞丐!~
   希望整个邮件的文字读起来有一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力。我知道这样很难。但还是谢谢大家。  ============  这个要求好难~~~~~~
  等春心荡漾之译文
    虽然我还是写过很多乱七八糟的ESSAY..可是...&希望整个邮件的文字读起来有一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力。&???    你让我很有压力...╮(╯▽╰)╭  =================  排这个    本来都写好了,返回去看了楼主的要求,被吓到。。
  一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········  靠··这也太有挑战性了··
  把那个要求取消掉,楼上发上来吧!!!
  中文的看起来也不是很荡漾…想让英文达到那个境界,难道意淫哦?
  本来想写 看到这句话 “一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力” 俺还是不写了呵呵
  感觉有尿哦
  把那个要求去掉  把那个要求去掉  把那个要求去掉  把那个要求去掉      !!!  
  楼主急了!  看看你,乱加的什么要求
  水平不好。。。  将就、、、、      Hi~take the liberty of writting
E-mail to you , and I hope your mood is as happy as the spring.  
I’mXX ,in XX . I saw your photo in the XX magzine,do you know it’s so attractive and I like it very much.Therefor,I hope one day we can talk over something about fashion & matching clothes. I believe that there will be the same idea between us.  
Looking forward to see more photos from you if you like. And I’m sure you will make me jump right out of my skin.  
Looking forward your reply.  
yours sincerely
  翻得很烂;;;;    将就,,,,,,  Hi~take the liberty of writting
E-mail to you , and I hope your mood is as happy as the spring.  
I’mXX ,in XX . I saw your photo in the XX magzine,do you know it’s so attractive and I like it very much.Therefor,I hope one day we can talk over something about fashion & matching clothes. I believe that there will be the same idea between us.  
Looking forward to see more photos from you if you like. And I’m sure you will make me jump right out of my skin.  
Looking forward your reply.  
yours sincerely
  一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    =========    观望有没有人可以翻得出...
  谢谢,终于有了。    看来能用!!
  Hi, this is XX from XX place. It is such an honor of me to write to you and hope u have a joyful heart as smooth as the spring breeze.    The first sight I caught of your photos from XX magazine, your beauty broke into my heart and urged me to write to you. Hope we could become close friends and discuss topics like fashion or clothes-matching problems one day, face to face, heart to heart. Hope we can share the same opinions.    If it is at your will, I am looking forward to seeing more of your photos. I am sure that will be a total surprise for me.    Sincerely waiting for your response.    Your sincerely, XX
  我很好奇lz这是要写给谁啊
Hi,I’m venturing to emial you,hoping you are as merry as the Spring.  
My name is XX,and I come from YY.It happened that I saw your picture in XX magazine. I have feelings for you just at the first sight,so I wanna make friend with you. I hope that one day I can approach the subjects about fashion and dress collocation with you.I firmly believe we’ll have a lot of common topics.  
MayI have the honor of appreciating more of your portraits? I bet they will be amazing for me!
looking forward to your response!     
Yours sincerely,  
XX                    
Hi,I’m venturing to emial you,hoping you are as merry as the Spring.  
My name is XX,and I come from YY.It happened that I saw your picture in XX magazine. I have feelings for you just at the first sight,so I wanna make friend with you. I hope that one day I can approach the subjects about fashion and dress collocation with you.I firmly believe we’ll have a lot of common topics.  
MayI have the honor of appreciating more of your portraits? I bet they will be amazing for me!
looking forward to your response!     
Yours sincerely,  
  完了,这么多,我该选哪一封啊!    谢谢大家!!!
  春心荡漾 -_-!   春寒料峭,楼主淡定、淡定。
  作者:可儿929 回复日期: 20:33:37        一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········        =========        观望有没有人可以翻得出...    ---------------------------------------    同观望    
  感觉西山落雨那封很荡漾!因为我看见了“face to face, heart to heart.”    ~
  chun xin dang yang 啊~~
  勿复制广告内容勿发外网链接以免误杀,谢谢——如花-- 梳子来呢喃哦-- 操作时间: 22:14:51 --
  作者:13头发长了侣何在 回复日期: 20:45:59   
    感觉西山落雨那封很荡漾!因为我看见了“face to face, heart to heart.”    =============================================  虽然有人肯定很感谢,不过麻烦看清名字再夸行不?
  作者:花雨西山 回复日期: 20:49:00 
    作者:13头发长了侣何在 回复日期: 20:45:59            感觉西山落雨那封很荡漾!因为我看见了“face to face, heart to heart.”        =============================================    虽然有人肯定很感谢,不过麻烦看清名字再夸行不?        ___________________________________________    不好意思!不好意思!眼花了    可是,为什么我的潜意思里马上跳出“西山落雨”这四个字?    难道我本是浪漫的人??      !!!
  把problems去掉更佳,可能翻得太急,有点中式英语了。
  代写医学论文,代发国家级期刊。  优秀的原创文章,全程高效、保密的合作流程,解决您文章写作难、发表时间长的烦恼。  三九论文网
  联系电话:   客服Q Q :  咨询邮箱:  
  作者:veramay 回复日期: 21:04:39 
    把problems去掉更佳,可能翻得太急,有点中式英语了。      ???
  你们太没人性了,楼主我来帮你  =================================== =================  
 hai maomeidegeinixieyoujian.xiwangnidexinqingxiangchuntianyiyangxiyue.  
woshiXX.wozaiXXdifang.wozaiXXzazhishangkanjiannidezhaopian,ganjuefeichangxihuan,xiwanghenijiaogepengyou,bingqiexiwangyouyitiannengheniyiqimianduimiantantaoshishangyijifushidapeidenghuati,xiangxinwomenhuiyougongtongdehuati.  
ruguoniyuanyixiwangkandaogengduonidezhaopian,woxiangniyidinghuirangwowanfenjingxi.  
qidainidehuiyin  
  靠,楼上
  stop telling your Korean jokes!
  Hello Sexy~      I am XX, from XX.  I saw your picture on a magzine, I like it.We should meet. We can talk about clothes, or something not involving clothes, if you know what i mean. There’s a lot we can share~      Send me more pictures of you, surprise me~      I’m checking my mail box already.      XX with my whole heart and body~    难得我英文还能写得这么淫荡~ 敬仰自己!!
排山倒海。
  作者:GRE词汇 回复日期: 22:10:54 
    Hello Sexy~          I am XX, from XX.    I saw your picture on a magzine, I like it.We should meet. We can talk about clothes, or something not involving clothes, if you know what i mean. There's a lot we can share~          Send me more pictures of you, surprise me~          I'm checking my mail box already.          XX with my whole heart and body~        难得我英文还能写得这么淫荡~ 敬仰自己!!    -------------------------------  这篇虽然措辞简单,但是真的很荡漾的感觉,充满明示和暗示~~~    
  作者:GRE词汇 回复日期: 22:10:54 
    Hello Sexy~          I am XX, from XX.    I saw your picture on a magzine, I like it.We should meet. We can talk about clothes, or something not involving clothes, if you know what i mean. There’s a lot we can share~          Send me more pictures of you, surprise me~          I’m checking my mail box already.          XX with my whole heart and body~        难得我英文还能写得这么淫荡~ 敬仰自己!!  ----------------  这个虽然措辞简洁,但是挺荡漾的,充满明示和暗示,orz
  作者:胸口碎大石头头 回复日期: 21:26:34 
    你们太没人性了,楼主我来帮你    =================================== =================      hai maomeidegeinixieyoujian.xiwangnidexinqingxiangchuntianyiyangxiyue.     woshiXX.wozaiXXdifang.wozaiXXzazhishangkanjiannidezhaopian,ganjuefeichangxihuan,xiwanghenijiaogepengyou,bingqiexiwangyouyitiannengheniyiqimianduimiantantaoshishangyijifushidapeidenghuati,xiangxinwomenhuiyougongtongdehuati.     ruguoniyuanyixiwangkandaogengduonidezhaopian,woxiangniyidinghuirangwowanfenjingxi.     qidainidehuiyin     XXX       作者:13头发长了侣何在 回复日期: 21:59:43 
    靠,楼上     =========================================================  写的不好么?初中文化都可看懂。没人性啊~~
  谢谢。我已经选用了花雨西山翻译的邮件了。    谢谢大家。虽然“GRE词汇”翻译的很荡漾,可是晚了点。    邮件我已经发出了。    期待回音吧。他回信的话还要请大家帮忙滴~ 
  本店专业出售男士时尚休闲内裤,全场满55包邮!    澳洲雄风,TOOT,YPM 等国际品牌款式均为淘宝最低价,低价不低质量!    欢迎天涯网友为情人选购内裤,为老公选购内裤,为男友选购内裤,为自己选购内裤!      /  
  居然发现楼上家的内裤还蛮好看的~
  哈哈哈哈,楼主你太牛啦    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力·········    
  作者:GRE词汇 回复日期: 22:10:54        Hello Sexy~              I am XX, from XX.      I saw your picture on a magzine, I like it.We should meet. We can talk about clothes, or something not involving clothes, if you know what i mean. There’s a lot we can share~              Send me more pictures of you, surprise me~              I’m checking my mail box already.              XX with my whole heart and body~            难得我英文还能写得这么淫荡~ 敬仰自己!!  =============  这个太荡漾了。。赤裸裸。。哈哈。。。
  对方的回应要跟大家分享哦
  作者:天蝎火龙 回复日期: 08:58:11 
    对方的回应要跟大家分享哦    --------------------------------  +1  
  很久了
  希望整个邮件的文字读起来有一种能让寂寞的人春心荡漾的魔力。  ===================================================================    作为英语系的学生,我表示很有鸭梨
<span class="count" title="万
<span class="count" title="
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)页面已拦截
无锡网警提示您:
该网址被大量用户举报,可能含有恶意信息。十万火急!请帮忙翻译下,很着急的,谢谢!
十万火急!请帮忙翻译下,很着急的,谢谢!
帮忙翻译下,很着急的!
“女将私の妹となり、妹の女主人と恋に落ちた。”
“女将私の妹となり、妹の女主人と恋に落ちた。”
可能遗漏了重要的标点符号,比如:
女将:私の妹となり、妹の女主人と恋に落ちた。
女将(私)の妹となり、妹の女主人と恋に落ちた。
意思差不多是,作我的妹妹(吧),和妹妹的女主人LoveLove,顺便一提,女主人(おんなしゅじん)在日语里多少带些暧昧,可以暗示色色的意思,也可以表示很强势的意思,或者也可以和“女王”沾上边。
说这句话的人“我”身份是女老板,很强势,有百合倾向。
请遵守网上公德,勿发布广告信息
相关问答:
&成为女主人我的妹妹,到妹妹的女主人人和恋爱落入了。&
网络翻译,仅供参考
有帮忙的,俺该闪了。
老板娘的我妹妹,也堕入恋爱了
我一看也想到了蕾丝边汉译英:十万火急,拜托帮忙翻译一下!!!
在沪江关注英语的沪友Matthew_007遇到了一个关于商务英语的疑惑,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
(五)优秀的实施团队
实施团队是直接面向项目的,它的好坏直接影响着企业资源计划项目的实施能否成功。作为整个项目的直接驱动力量,企业必须对项目小组的成员进行了严格的选拔和培训,使其具备与任务相适应的技术和能力,从而保证项目结构是一个强有力的组织,快速有效地推动项目的进行。同时管理层还应该保持和实施小组的联系,赋予其严肃责任和支配相关资源的权利,对实施目标负责、对实施过程负责、对结果负责。
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
Outstanding implementation team
The implementation team directly faces the project, whether does itsquality directly affect the enterprise resources plan projectimplementation to succeed. As entire project direct drive strength,the enterprise must carry on strict selecting to the project group'smembers with training, caused it to have the technology and theability which adapted with the duty, thus the guarantee projectstructure was a powerful organization, fast effectively impelled theproject carrying on. Simultaneously the management level also shouldmaintain and implement the group the relation, entrusts with itsserious responsibility and the control correlation resources right, toimplements the goal to be responsible, to implement the process to beresponsible, to be responsible for the result.
—— prince421
天啊,这么多!
等其他人给你翻译吧!!来一个敢于应对挑战的……
—— water7550
相关其他知识点

我要回帖

随机推荐