根据提示词请用英语写求一篇英语作文80词左右的日...

写一篇80词左右的英语作文.紧急,最佳答案追分200...Linda的笔友sally在email中提到了自己的业余爱好是收集芭比娃娃,并询问Linda的爱好.请根据提示替Linda完成回信.要求1.内容要具体 2.80词左右提示词:
字母獟漰閟龠
Dear Sally,I am so happy to get your email and hear about your hobby!You know what,I like Ba maybe we can visit each other some day so that we can show each other our dolls.What do you think?Besides dolls,I guess my biggest hobby is dancing.I have actually been learning dancing for six years,and I love it because it is the best way for me to express myself.Do you like dancing?Love,Linda 认真写的~有信誉哦不用担心~)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear Linda
In your letter you mentioned your hobby is to collect dolls.Now it's time to catch a glimpse ot my hobby
I enjoy collecting all kinds of coins ,ranging from the most commom one...
Happy to recive your email.
Last time you told me your hobby is collecting Barbies and was curious about mine.Let me think.I have many hobbies . I like reading fairy tales...
After the rain water baptism, even more has been originally moving on the verdant trees, recently was long tender leaf light green under water drop shining upon, shaky, resembled at the end of the dro...
扫描下载二维码根据下面提示词,写一篇50词左右的英语短文,描述一下你上周末做的事情.提示词:Saturday,homework,zoo,mother,animal,Sunday,clean,room,computer,game,home,movie,Li Ming,interesting.
Last weekend,i do a lot of things,Ins aturday morning ,i finished my homework assignment.After that
i helped my mother do the housework,i aslo cleaned my room. As rewarded,my mother and father
took me to the zoo,we saw many animals,it was really intersting
.on sunday ,i play computer games with my friend li ming.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐