推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Your browser is out of date for a more immersive experience.
Or try a newer browser:&&
The U.S. Housing Crisis: Where are home loans underwater?
About the map: Negative equity is calculated by matching the estimated value of a home to all outstanding mortgage debt and lines of credit associated with the home, including home equity lines of credit and home equity loans, supplied by TransUnion, a global leader in credit and information management. All personally identifying information ("PII") is removed from the data by TransUnion before delivery to Zillow. The counties and ZIP codes in the highest percentiles (1st, 5th, 10th and 20th percentiles) of negative equity are marked with a badge. Negative equity is calculated for owner-occupied homes with mortgages for more than 870 metros, 2,400 counties, and 23,000 ZIP codes. This map will be updated quarterly. Contact
for additional data points and information including negative equity by state, metro, county, and ZIP code, as well as national data.
About the Zillow Negative Report: The Zillow Negative Equity Report is produced on a quarterly basis and captures the percent of homeowners who owe more on their mortgage than their home is worth from the national level down to the ZIP code level. Negative equity is commonly referred to as being underwater. The report also covers the delinquency rates of underwater mortgagees and the amount of equity among all mortgage holders.
Zillow Q3 2014 Negative Equity Report Summary: According to the latest Zillow Negative Equity Report, the national negative equity rate fell to 16.9 percent in the first quarter. This represents approximately 8.7 million homeowners nationwide. With the pace of home value appreciation slowing, the pace of negative equity improvement will also slow. Zillow currently predicts that the negative equity rate will fall to 15.2 percent by the end of the third quarter of 2015. The "effective" negative equity rate, which includes those homeowners with a mortgage with 20 percent or less equity in their homes, was 35 percent in the third quarter.
Important links:Spring is upon us, and one of the best ways to celebrate Spring is with a garden. A vegetable garden is a relatively easy and inexpensive way to grow your own organic vegetables. If you start your garden from seeds, it’s very inexpensive. If you buy plants, it will cost you a bit more. However, if you have a good harvest, it is much more affordable than purchasing at the store. Many people are interested in decorating their garden, or finding a good place to start a vegetable, herb, or flower garden. One common idea is to start a container garden in a small space, and see if you like it. A very fun and classy way to approach this is to use a . These give you plenty of room to grow some flowers, or a few vegetables, and see if gardening is for you. Plus, the nostalgic look and feel of these planters gives your yard and garden a very warm and welcoming feel. I’m sure you’ve seen them around, but if you think about using them in your own yard, it would be a unique and relaxing way to work off the winter blues.
If you’re thinking about a mobile tablet or phone, keep in mind these devices are more than just mobile. They are a great addition to a complete home. If you have a tablet, you can use that to look at pictures and photo slide shows at home, and a good tablet can replace a lot of coffee table books and save you room on your end table or nightstand. Additionally, some homes are being built with mobile interaction, where you can check and adjust your home’s temperature with your mobile device, use it as a baby monitor, or stream shows from a media server to your home TV. Recipe books are being replaced by them, too. If you don’t have or want a tablet, keep in mind that many new phones are also offering these options. Two of the most popular right now are the , and the . The new
will be out soon, too, and offers many of the same features. If you’re interested in taking your home to the next level in high tech design, keep in mind that what you put in your pocket or purse may just be the next thing you need.
If you have guests or company over, the first impression of your home should be a nice one. A stack of shoes right inside the front door or garage door does not leave a favorable first impression. Additionally, there are lots of times that you want your front entry to look good for you! Make sure you take the time to organize and clean your home, and the use of a
may really help you. These are high quality, wood pieces of furniture that you can sit on to remove our shoes as you walk in your door. They also have storage spaces, or little cubby holes, to store the shoes in once they are removed. They come in assortments of dark and light wood, and some are full benches while others may just be a rack that holds your shoes. There are some small enough to fit in your closet, or that you can use in your bedroom to sit on while you get dressed. Any way you use them, they will reduce the clutter, and improve the way your home looks and feels.
I was shopping for a inexpensive .22lr rifle that I could give my son for his 13th birthday this year and was surprised by all the options.
There was the basic Mossberg 702 which was around $150 and a single shot bolt action. It’s probably the least expensive .22lr rifle available besides the super cheap Savage. The Mossberg 702 has a 10 round magazine for it and also a special 25 round magazine but the 25 round mag sticks out too far and looks fairly silly. The only thing is the 702 is a boring rifle.
So, with a budget of around $250 I kept looking and found the other .22lr rifle Mossberg makes…the Mossberg 715T. Now this is a cool .22lr rifle! It looks like a real .223 AR15 rifle and has almost all the same features. It has a full size quad front rail. It has a 6 position polymer adjustable stock and a full size picatinny rail up on top so you can mount any scope or red dot you want.
You can get it in a 10 round magazine or a 25 round magazine. (I got an
I put a UTG red dot on it and got Seth an extra magazine and he loves his new rifle…just as I figured he would. Anyway, I recommend the Mossberg 715t for a great inexpensive rifle.
It’s easy to enjoy a nice, quiet bath or a hot shower. A deluxe bathroom can be a very relaxing place, providing an oasis of peace. However, that can all be ruined if your bathroom is a cluttered mess. What could be a nice bath, is a mess to clean up and a struggle to find what you want. Your shower can easily be over ran by bottles, organizers, and take up precious space for you to shower. It’s easy to improve all that if you have a few simple things to organize your bathroom and help you get the most out of your relaxing oasis. The first, and most important, is to get a good shower and bath caddy. A good, , will allow you to organize all your bottles, razors, and bath accessories so that you can feel like you have a clean and organized atmosphere to relax in. If you really want to enjoy your shower, you should get a good shower radio, or a
to allow you to listen to music or the radio and sing in the shower. You can . It’s not hard to enjoy your bathroom again, you just need to get a few things organized so you can relax.
There are lots of people that prefer to go to the gym to get in a good workout or exercise routine. While the gym is a fine option, it is often costly and can take extra time out of your day for travel. If you need the motivation of a gym, it’s a great place to be. However, if you’re looking for a way to tone up for less money, and like the option of working out from
home, then you should consider some of this gear. A good
will help you tone your mid section and work off those love handles. Additionally, they are versatile enough to store under your bed or in your closet, and can often be used for decline bench workouts as well. Another good home addition is a , which is used to work out and tone up your upper body. It takes good core strength, and upper arm, chest, and back strength to be able to do good sets of dips. These two often overlooked home exercise equipment will help you get on track to looking great.

我要回帖

更多关于 where is my mind 的文章

随机推荐