get的意思

单词的意思
bbXI64TZ70
及物动词 vt.1.获得;得到;赢得He gets first prize in the listening contest.他得到听力比赛第一名.2.挣到;买到I got a new coat in that store last week.上礼拜我在那家店买了一件新外套.3.捉住,捕获The police got the thief.警察捉住了贼.4.(不用被动式)收到,接到I didn't get any answer from him.我没有收到他的回信.5.使得到;为...弄到;为...买[O1]I'll get you something to eat.我将给你弄点吃的.6.使成为或处于(某种状态)[O8][O7][O]The climb got all of us tired.爬山使我们都累了.7.使运行,使工作[O4]Can you get the machine running?你能把这机器发动起来吗?8.为...接通...[O1]Could you get me Hong Kong,please.请给我接通香港.9.收听到;收看到We can get 18 channels on TV.我们可以收看到十八个频道的电视节目.10.理解;听清楚;记住;学会Don't get me wrong.不要误会我的意思.11.把...难倒Your attitude gets me.你的态度令我莫名其妙.12.说服;使得[O2]I got him to stay for the night.我说服他留下过夜.13.取出;带走;移开[O]We must get the rock out of the path.我们必须把石头从路上搬走.14.计算出;得出He finally got the answer to the algebra problem.他终于算出了这道代数题的答案.15.赶上;乘到(车等)We must get the ten o'clock plane.我们一定要赶上十点的飞机.16.(不用被动式)感染上;患Everyone in our room got the flu.我们房间里的所有人都患了流感.17.击中;打死Where did the bullet get him?子弹击中他什么部位?不及物动词 vi.1.到达[Q]When do you get to Hong Kong?你什么时候到香港?2.变成;成为[L]It's getting cold.天气变冷.3.有可能,有机会[+to-v]He never gets to go to school.他从来没有机会上学.4.开始[+v-ing]We'd better get going.我们最好现在就走.5.被...[+v-ed]He'll get punished if he goes on like this.他再这样下去,一定会受
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码网络术语get是什么意思_百度知道
网络术语get是什么意思
get,英文即获得get[英][get][美][ɡɛt]vt.得到; 抓住; 说服; 受到(惩罚等);vt.& vi.到达,来; vi.成为; 开始; 设法对付; 获得利益或财富;n.生殖,幼兽; 赢利; 第三人称单数:gets过去分词:got gotten现在进行时:getting过去式:got易混淆单词:GeT GEt GET网络上说的get就是得到了新的知识,新的方法,但有嘲讽做法的意思
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
即其本意,获取、得到
术语的相关知识
其他1条回答
就是打开,得到的意思
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你get了吗?是什么意思
你得到了吗?、get=得到
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码粤语get是什么意思
萌神15PR33
明白,会了,懂了的意思,谢谢。
明白了的意思
收到了,知道啦~大概这意思,一开始我只读了音 让我想到冷(烂)笑话
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website.
By continuing to use our website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
You can change your cookie settings at any time.
动词 (gets, getting; past got /ɡ?t/; past participle got or gotten /'ɡ?tn/)1 [with object] Come to have or hold (something); receive: I got the impression that she wasn’t happybuy, purchase, procure, gather, collect, pick up, hook, net, achieve, attain informal get one's hands on, get one's mitts on, get hold of, grab, bag, scoreretrieve, regain, win back, recover, recoup, reclaim, repossess, recapture, find (again), trace1.1Experience, suffer, or be afflicted with (something bad): I got a sudden pain in my left eye1.2Receive as a punishment or penalty: I’ll get the sack if things go wrong1.3Contract (a disease or ailment): I might be getting the flubecome infected with, catch, contract, fall ill with, be taken ill with2 [with object] Succeed in attaining, achieving, obtain: I need all the sleep I can get informal pocket, bank, rake in, net, bag2.1Move in order to pick up or bring (something); fetch: get another chair
[with two objects]: I’ll get you a drink2.2Tend to meet with or find in a specified place or situation: it was nothing like the winters we get in Florida2.3Travel by or catch (a bus, train, or other form of transport): I’ll get a taxi and be home in an hourtake, catch, use2.4Obtain (a figure or answer) as a result of calculation.2.5Respond to a ring of (a telephone or doorbell) or the knock on (a door): I’ll get it!2.6 [in imperative]
informal Said as an invitation to notice or look at someone, especially to criticize or ridicule them: get her!3 [no object] Enter or reach a specifie become: he got very worried
it’s getting late
[with past participle]: you’ll get used to it3.1 [as auxiliary verb] Used with a past participle to form the passive mood: the cat got groomed3.2 [with object] Cause to be treated in a specified way: get the form signed by a doctor3.3 [with object] Induce or prevail upon (someone) to do something: Sophie got Beth to make a fire3.4 [no object, with infinitive] Have the opportunity to do: he got to try out a few of these new cars informal work it, fix it3.5 [no object, with present participle or infinitive] Begin to be or do something, especially gradually or by chance: we got talking one evening4 [no object] Come, go, or make progress eventually or with some difficulty: I got to the airport
they weren’t going to get anywhere informal show (up), roll in/up, blow inreturn, come home, come back4.1Move or come into a specified position, situation, or state: she got into the car4.2 [with object] Succeed in making (someone or something) come, go, or make progress: my honesty often gets me into trouble4.3 informal, chiefly North American
Reach a specified point or stage: it’s getting so I can’t even think4.4 [usually in imperative]
informalUS
Go away.5 (have got) see .6 [with object] Catch or apprehend (someone): the police have got himtake prisoner, take into custody, detain, put in jail, put behind bars, imprison, incarcerate informal collar, grab, nab, nail, run in, pinch, bust, pick up, pull in6.1Strike or wound (someone) with a blow or missile: you got me in the eye!6.2 informal Punish, injure, or kill (someone), especially as retribution: I’ll get you for this!6.3 (get it)
informal Be punished, injured, or killed: wait until Dad comes home, then you’ll get it!6.4 (get mine, his, etc.)
informal Be killed or appropriately punished or rewarded: I’ll get mine, you get yours, we’ll all get wealthy6.5 informal Annoy or amuse (someone) greatly: cleaning the same things all the time, that’s what gets me informal aggravate, peeve, miff, rile, get to, needle, get someone's back up, get on someone's nerves, get someone's goat, drive mad, make someone see red, tee off, tick off6.6 informal Baffle (someone): “What’s a ‘flowery boundary tree’?” “You got me.” informal flummox, faze, stump, beat, fox, discombobulate7 [with object]
informal Understand (an argument or the person making it): What do you mean? I don’t get itunderstand, comprehend, grasp, see, fathom, follow, perceive, apprehend, unravel, decipher informal get the drift of, catch on to, latch on to, figure out8 [with object]
archaic Acquire (knowledge) learn: knowledge which is gotten at school 名词
1 dated An animal’s offspring: he passes this on to his get2British
dialect A person whom the speaker dislikes or despises.短语
(as) —— as all get out
North American
informal To a great or extreme extent: he was stubborn as all get out
be out to get someone
Be determined to punish or harm someone, especially in retaliation: he thinks the media are out to get him
get in there
informal Take positive action to achieve one’s aim (often said as an exhortation): you get in there, son, and you work
informal Have sexual intercourse.
vulgar slang (Of a man) achieve an erection.
get out the vote
Engage in efforts intended to encourage people to vote in an election: he gave a final exhortation to his volunteers to get out the vote
[as modifier]: his political organization was able to mobilize its get-out-the-vote campaign
get-rich-quick
derogatory Designed or concerned to make a lot of money fast: another one of your get-rich-quick schemes
get-up-and-go
informal Energy, enthusiasm, and initiative.
informal gumption, oomph, pep动词词组
get something across
Manage to communicate an idea clearly.
Become successful in one’s life or career: how to get ahead in advertisingsucceed, make it, advance, get on in the world, go up in the world, make good, become rich informal go places, get somewhere, make the big time
1Have a harmonious or friendly relationship: they seem to get along pretty wellagree, see eye to eye, concur, be in accord informal hit it off, be on the same wavelengthbe friendly, be compatible, agree, see eye to eye, concur, be in accord informal hit it off, be on the same wavelength2Manage to live or survive: don’t worry, we’ll get along without you
get around
1Coax or persuade (someone) to do or allow something that they initially do not want to.2Deal successfully with (a problem).2.1Evade (a regulation or restriction) without contravening it: the company changed its name to get around the law
get around to
(or chiefly British round to)
Deal with (a task) in due course: I didn’t get around to putting all the photos in frames
1Reach or gain access to (something): it’s difficult to get at the screws1.1Bribe or unfairly influence (someone): he had been got at by government officials informal fix, square2 informal Imply (something): I can see what you’re getting at
Escape: Stevie was caught, but the rest of us got away
he was very lucky to get away with his lifeslip away, sneak away informal cut and run, skedaddle, do a disappearing act7.1Leave one’s home or work for a time o go on a vacation: it will be nice to get away
get away with
Escape blame, punishment, or undesirable consequences for (an act that is wrong or mistaken): you’ll never get away with this
get back at
Take revenge on (someone): I wanted to get back at them for what they did
get back to
Contact (someone) later to give a reply or return a message: I’ll find out and get back to you
Manage with difficulty to live or accomplish something: he had just enough money to get by informal make out
North American
informal Enjoy oneself by being uninhibited, especially with friends in a social setting: get down and party!
get someone down
Depress or demoralize someone. upset, distress informal give someone the blues, make someone fed up
get something down
1Write something down.2Swallow food or drink, especially with difficulty.
get down to
Begin to do or give serious attention to: let’s get down to business
1(Of a train, aircraft, or other transport) arrive at its destination: the train got in late1.1(Of a person) arrive at one’s destination: what time did you get in?2(Of a political party or candidate) be elected.
Become involved in (a profitable or exciting activity).
(Of a feeling) affect, influence, or take control of (someone): I don’t know what’s got into him
get in with
Become friendly with (someone), especially in order to gain an advantage: I hope he doesn’t get in with the wrong crowd
1 informal E be acquitted: she got off lightly
you’ll get off with a warning2North American
vulgar slang Have an orgasm.
get off on
informal Be excited or aroused by (something): he was obviously getting off on the adrenaline of performing before the crowd
1Perform or make progress in a specified way: how are you getting on?succeed, prosper informal make out1.1Continue doing something, especially after an interruption: I’ve got to get on with this jobkeep at informal stick with/at2chiefly British
another way of saying .3 (be getting on)
informal Be old or comparatively old: we are both getting on a bit
chiefly British
Make contact with (someone) about a particular topic. phone, call, speak to, talk to informal get hold of
1(Of something previously secret) become known: news got out that we were comingcome out, be uncovered, be revealed, be divulged, be disseminated, be disclosed, be reported, be released, leak out2 (also get out of here)
[in imperative]
informal, chiefly North American
Used to express disbelief: get out, you’re a liar2.1 [usually in imperative]
informal G leave.slip away, sneak away informal cut and run, skedaddle, do a disappearing act
get something out
Succeed in uttering, publishing, or releasing something: we need to get this report out by Friday
get out of
Contrive to avoid or escape (a duty or responsibility): they wanted to get out of paying informal duck (out of), wriggle out of, cop out of
get something out of
Achieve benefit from (an undertaking or exercise): we never got any money out of it
1Recover from (an ailment or an upsetting or startling experience): the trip will help him get over Sal’s death2Overcome (a difficulty). informal lick
get something over
1Manage to communicate an idea or theory: the company is keen to get the idea over2Complete an unpleasant or tedious but necessary task promptly: come on, let’s get it over with
get through
1 (also get someone through)
Pass or assist someone in passing (a difficult or testing experience or period): I need these lessons to get me through my exam1.1 (also get something through)
(With reference to a piece of legislation) become or cause to become law.2Make contact by telephone: after an hour of busy signals, I finally got through2.1Succeed in communicating with someone in a meaningful way: I just don’t think anyone can get through to these kids
1 informal Annoy or upset (someone) by persistent action: he started crying—we were getting to him2 another way of saying
get together
Gather or assemble socially or to cooperate.
formal convokemeet, meet up, rendezvous, see each other, socialize
1 (also get someone up)
Rise or cause to rise from bed after sleeping. informal surface formal arise2(Of wind or the sea) become strong or agitated.
get something up
1Prepare or organize a project or piece of work: we used to get up little plays2Enhance or refine one’s knowledge of a subject.衍生词
形容词词源: from Old Norse geta 'obtain, beget, guess'; related to
gietan (in begietan 'beget', forgietan 'forget'), from an Indo-European root shared by Latin praeda 'booty, prey', praehendere 'get hold of, seize', and Greek khandanein 'hold, contain, be able'. 与 get 押韵的词abet, aiguillette, anisette, Annette, Antoinette, arête, Arlette, ate, baguette, banquette, barbette, barrette, basinet, bassinet, beget, Bernadette, beset, bet, Bette, blanquette, Brett, briquette, brochette, brunette (US brunet), Burnett, cadet, caravanette, cassette, castanet, charette, cigarette (US cigaret), clarinet, Claudette, Colette, coquette, corvette, couchette, courgette, croquette, curette, curvet, Debrett, debt, dinette, diskette, duet, epaulette (US epaulet), flageolet, flannelette, forget, fret, galette, gazette, Georgette, godet, grisette, heavyset, Jeanette, jet, kitchenette, La Fayette, landaulet, launderette, layette, lazaret, leatherette, let, Lett, lorgnette, luncheonette, lunette, Lynette, maisonette, majorette, maquette, Marie-Antoinette, marionette, Marquette, marquisette, martinet, met, minaret, minuet, moquette, motet, musette, Nanette, net, noisette, nonet, novelette, nymphet, octet, Odette, on-set, oubliette, Paulette, pet, Phuket, picquet, pillaret, pincette, pipette, piquet, pirouette, planchette, pochette, quartet, quickset, quintet, regret, ret, Rhett, roomette, rosette, roulette, satinette, septet, serviette, sestet, set, sett, sextet, silhouette, soubrette, spinet, spinneret, statuette, stet, stockinet, sublet, suffragette, Suzette, sweat, thickset, threat, Tibet, toilette, tret, underlet, upset, usherette, vedette, vet, vignette, vinaigrette, wagonette, wet, whet, winceyette, yet, Yvette For editors and proofreaders
get 的解释:
分享此词条

我要回帖

更多关于 get down是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐