what ( )in you counvsanjia...

几道宏观经济学问题 要求英文解答1.If the money supply increases by 7 percent and the price level increases by 4 percent,then what is the change in nominal GDP and real GDP?2.Suppose that you are the head of the central bank of your coun_百度作业帮
几道宏观经济学问题 要求英文解答1.If the money supply increases by 7 percent and the price level increases by 4 percent,then what is the change in nominal GDP and real GDP?2.Suppose that you are the head of the central bank of your coun
几道宏观经济学问题 要求英文解答1.If the money supply increases by 7 percent and the price level increases by 4 percent,then what is the change in nominal GDP and real GDP?2.Suppose that you are the head of the central bank of your country and one of your main responsibilities is to maintain the price level at a constant value.Using quantity equation,explain what you would do to the money supply in response to each of the following events:a) Real GDP increases by 3 percent during an economic boom.b) According to the country economic report prepared by the World Bank,real GDP will continue to grow at a rate of 4 percent per year.
  我先讲一下原理,再给你解答,要不你也只是抄上.  费雪现金交易数量说:  费雪交易方程:MV=PY(M流通中的货币,V货币流通速度,P价格,Y总产出)  他认为:在短期内,V是稳定的,Y在一定时期内不变,价格的变动是由货币数量决定的,而且是同方向变动.(货币只有交易媒介功能)  对方程两遍同时对时间求导,我没可以得到如下方程  dM*V+dV*M=dP*Y+dY*P  两遍同时除以MV又因为MV=PY,所以右边是除以PY  dM/M+dV/V=dP/P+dY/Y  同时乘以一个单位的时间变量  可以得到  货币供给的变化率+货币流通速度的变化率=物价水平的变化率+实际国民收入的变化率=名义国民收入的变化率  现在假定货币流通速度不变就可以解答了  第二个问题涉及潜在产出和货币政策的刺激问题  以下是中文的解答  1.费雪交易方程  dM/M+dV/V=dP/P+dY/Y  问题给出的数据,我们得到  7%=4%+dY/Y  实际GDP提高了3个百分点,名义GDP提高了7个百分点  2.如果是两个问题就不一样了,我仅仅给出我个人的解答.你可以采用或否定.  A.实际GDP增长3%,同时又是在繁荣时期,要使物价水平不变,那么就要相应的增加高于3%的货币供给,这是因为在繁荣时期,交易量增加,货币的流通速度也会增加的,所以你应该以3%为最低的货币增长率,适当的增加货币供给.  B.假定世界银行的报告是正确的,那么你就要保证在预期GDP低于4%时,增加货币供给以刺激经济,预期GDP高于4%时减低货币供给,以保证经济的平稳发展和物价水平的不变.  1.According to Fisher transaction equation dM / M + dV / V = dP / P + dY / Y  substitute value of date that the problem provided,we can get  7%=4%+dY/Y  Thus,Real GDP increased by 3 percent,nominal GDP increased by 7 percent  2.According to World Bank data,the level of potential output growth should be 4%,while we only have 3% of the equilibrium outputs,so there is 1% ressetion gap,we should use monetary policy to stimulate economic,but your task is to maintain price stability,so you should increase the money supply 1% at the same time take measures to ensure the money supply will not affect the price level stability.Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Call the Erie County Sheriff's Office Fire Investigators&at: (716)&858-7618.
&Who would I call regarding Criminal History or Employment Review?
Call the Erie County Sheriff's Office ID Bureau at:(716) 858-6566
&Who would I call regarding the surrender and pick-up of a fire-arm (non-emergency)?
Call the Erie County Sheriff's Office&Weapons & Ordnance Unit at:&(716) 858-7618
&Who would I call regarding Pistol Permit information?
Call the Erie County Pistol Permit Bureau at:(716) 858-6600
&Where would I call to report crime of non-emergency nature, but want to keep it anonymous in the Village of Springville and surrounding area of Erie County?
Anyone can call the Erie County Sheriff's Office at (716) 858-2903. The information&will be forwarded to Sheriff's Deputies and Detectives who will attempt to use the information to solve crimes and to prevent crimes.
&I would like to talk to a Marine Division Officer, where would I call?
&If the call is an emergency, please call 9-1-1 If you need a marine pamphlet or some minor information, please call the Patrol Headquarters at (716)&858-2903 and advise the&Dispatcher that you would like a Marine Deputy to call you when its convenient. Be sure to advise of all pertinent information so the Sheriff's Marine Deputy can be prepared.
&Who would I call in case of a Bomb Threat?
Write down any and all information that the caller gave you. Immediately call 9-1-1 and inform the police agency of the call, they will contact us if necessary. Inform your boss or owner of the business.&Take notice of any strange packages and strange individuals that may have been on the business property.
The Erie County Sheriff's Office Bomb&Squad may or may not be called to your work site. The Sheriff's Bomb&Squad's telephone number is (716) 858-7618. If they are not in, please advise the police operator what the emergency is and they will contact the Bomb&Squad immediately.
To contact the Sheriff's Departments Radio Room / Dispatch directly, please dial (716) 858-2903.&
Civil Process Division FAQ Answers
&What is the location, hours of operation, phone numbers for the Civil Process Division?
The Civil Process Division is located at 134 W. Eagle St., 4th Floor, Buffalo, NY 14202
Hours of Operation are 9AM to 5PM, Monday thru Friday, excluding legal holidays
The Civil Process Division can be reached at (716) 858-7618
The Civil Process Division can be faxed at (716) 858-7621
&Must I come down to the Civil Division's office, or can I file papers via mail?
Papers may be filed by mail, but call to confirm required documents.
&What forms of payment are accepted?
Cash, certified or cashier's check and attorney checks only.
&How can I evict a tenant?
Legal eviction (note: landlord lockouts are not legal evictions) must be done through the local court in the municipality where the premises are located.& Call the court clerk / personnel, who will walk you through the steps.
&Can I seize a debtor's bank account?
Yes, although new laws provide certain protections for individual debtors (rather than businesses).
&Where do I file my transcript of judgment?
At the County Clerk's Office, 92 Franklin St., Buffalo, NY 14202
&What are the costs for your services and who pays for them?
C refer to the Civil Process Division's website pages for details.& The creditor (ie: the one owed the money) pays all associated fees in advance.& However, all fees, provided enough money is collected to cover them, are reimbursed before applying any money to the judgment interest & balance.
&How long are money judgments good for?
Money judgments are valid for 20 years.
&What rate of interest is applied to money judgments?
The rate is 9% per year.
&What type or kind of debtor's property is able to be seized and sold?
Generally speaking, any property where ownership of the debtor can be established - is able to be seized and sold.& See the Civil Process Division's website for details.
Domestic Violence FAQ Answers
What department within the Erie County Sheriff's Office, would I call for Crime Prevention pamphlets?
Call the Crime Prevention/Community Relations Unit of the Erie County Sheriff's Office:
Where would I call for a Crime Prevention lecture? ( Dare, Drugs, Driving Safety, kids safety, Robbery Prevention, Street Smarts for Employees, DWI, Bike & Helmet etc.)
Call the Crime Prevention/Community Relations Unit located: 134 West Eagle St, Suite 532,Buffalo, New York 14202
Public Awareness Is Prevention - Drugs & Violence: (716) 858-6305
Who would I call regarding Domestic Violence information?
In an emergency always call the police at telephone number 9-1-1Haven House - (716) 884-6002 Can help and assist youCrisis Services - (716) 834-3131 can help and assist you
You can also call the Chief of Domestic Violence & Violence Prevention Education Programs at:(716) 858-7063 where a deputy sheriff and an advocate are present to answer all your questions.
What is the Sheriff's Family Court Warrant Enforcement Unit?
The Family Court Warrant Enforcement Unit serve's Family Court Summonses and warrants. The Unit also serves Welfare Fraud Warrants for the Department of Social Services.
My children's father is not making support payments. What can I do?
Support enforcement starts with the Support Collection Unit, (716) 858-8909. From there, the case proceeds to the Family Court and the presiding Judge decides if a warrant or summons is necessary to produce the defendant in court.
Can the Sheriff's Family Court Warrant Enforcement Unit force payment of child support?
No! The Sheriff's Family Court Warrant Enforcement Unit does not seize money or property, or enforce judgments or garnishee payments.
My Children's father lives in Canada or another state. Can he be served or forced to pay?
This issue is decided on a case by case basis, and you must contact Support Collections or the Erie County Attorney's Office at (716) 858-2200 for advice on how to proceed.
My support order is from another state. Can a warrant or summons from another state be served Here in Erie County?
Yes a summons can be served. A warrant will be served if the other state will transport that person back to that state for court proceedings.
A warrant has been issued for someone from Family Court. They have moved since the Warrant was issued.
Please call the Sheriff's Family Court Warrant enforcement Unit at (716) 858-7618. Any information on locating a person is always helpful.
Who would I call regarding Sex Offense information regarding the Sex Offense Registry?
Call the Erie County Sheriff's Office Sex Offender Registry at: (716) 858-7618.Ask to talk to the person that is most informed on this topic.
Where can I report offenses against the family like child abuse, parent abuse, etc?
If the offense is of an emergency nature, immediately call the police at 9-1-1If you would like to talk to a Detective from the Sheriff's family Offense Unit, call (716) 858-7618.
Jail Management Division FAQ Answers
11581 Walden Avenue, Alden NY& 14004
Visiting Hours at the ERIE COUNTY HOLDING CENTER Are:
Monday to Thursday as follows:
Sign&Up 6:30 am until 10:45 am7:30 am & 11:45 am (closed from 12:00 noon & 1:00 pm for lockdown)Sign&Up 12:30 pm until 1:30 pm1:00 pm & 2:30 pm (closed at 2:30 pm)&
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday:&
Sign-Up 6:30 am until 10:45 am7:30 am & 11:45 am (closed from 12:00 noon & 1:00 pm for lockdown)Sign&Up 12:30 pm until 1:30 pm1:00 pm & 2:30 pm (closed from 2:30 pm & 3:30 pm for lockdown)Sign&Up 3:00 until 4:15 pm3:30 pm & 5:15 pm (closed from 5:30 pm & 6:30 pm for lockdown)Sign&Up 6:00 pm until 9:30 pm6:30 pm & 10:30 pm (closed at 10:30 pm)
****LOBBY WILL BE CLOSED DURING LOCKDOWNS****
Visiting&Hours at the Erie County Correctional Facility Are:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday as follows:
Monday and Thursday:
Sign&Up 7:10 am until 11:00 am7:30 am & 11:45 am (closed&at&11:45 am)
Sign&Up 12:15 pm until 2:45 pm1:00 pm & 2:30 pm (closed at 2:30 pm)
Sign&Up 3:15 pm until 4:15 pm3:30 pm & 5:15 pm (closed at 5:15 pm)
Sign&Up 6:00 pm until 9:30 pm6:30 pm & 10:30 pm (closed at 10:30 pm)
&Tuesday:&
Sign&Up 7:10 am until 11:00 am7:30 am & 11:30 am (closed at 11:30 am)Sign&Up 12:15 pm until&2:00 pm1:00 pm & 2:30 pm (closed&at 2:30 pm)
****LOBBY WILL BE CLOSED AS INDICATED****
ALL VISITS AT BOTH FACILITIES WILL BE 1 HOUR VISITS ONLY&
What can I expect when I enter the Holding Center?
&You must clear the metal detector to enter the visiting room&(strongly suggested to wear sneakers)
Can I bring my child to the Holding Center to visit an inmate?
Can I drop off clothing to an inmate?
Court Clothing: (Holding Center and Correctional Facility)&
Court Clothing may be dropped off/exchanged 5 days&per week (Monday & Friday), between 7:00 AM- 11: 15 AM and 12:30 PM- 2:15 PM. ONLY.&
ONE outfit (no orange clothing), ONLY, will be allowed for court (two if on trial). This outfit includes pants (no metal decorations/attachments), shirt (no logos or hoods), a dress, or a two or three-piece suit (no clip on ties, no belts). Jackets or coats will only be accepted during the months of October through March.&
CLOTHING SPRAYED WITH COLOGNE OR PERFUME WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.&
If any inmate wants to change court clothing, arrangements must be made with your family/friends to pick up the court clothing already stored in your clothing bag.&
THE JAIL MANAGEMENT FACILITIES WILL NO LONGER ALLOW CLOTHING OR PACKAGES TO BE DROPPED OFF AT ANY JMD FACILITY.
ALLOWABLE& PACKAGES:& ANY INCOMING PACKAGES MUST BE PURCHASED FROM AND MAILED TO THE FACILITY BY A COMPANY WHOSE ORDINARY BUSINESS INCLUDES THE SALE AND SHIPPING OF SUCH ITEMS.You can receive only 1 package of the following per stay:
Males: N White Only6 pairs Socks6 Briefs& 6 T-shirts-no pockets
Females: No Logos White Only3 bras, (No Bones or Underwires)6 panties, 6 t-shirts, 6 Socks
What types of property will not be accepted by the Holding Center?
NO SNEAKERS will be allowed as incoming property.& The only sneakers allowed into the facility are those purchased on the inmate commissary or those worn into the facility by an inmate at the time of his/her arrest.&
NO sweat suits, jogging suits, shorts, hooded shirts, pajamas, robes or any other item of clothing will be accepted.&
NO belts, boots, shoes, sandals with steel toes, rivets, metal buckles, etc. will be accepted.&
RELIGIOUS AND/OR EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED IN SOFT-COVERED EDITIONS THROUGH THE MAIL ONLY.&
*NOTE*: ALL PRINTED MATERIAL (magazines, newspapers and books) ARE ACCEPTED THROUGH THE MAIL ONLY. &Inmates may receive printed materials or publications from any source.& Magazines must be dated current month and in new condition.& If any printed materials pose a threat to the safety, security or good order of the facility, those materials will be forwarded to the Superintendents& Office for determination.& If the printed materials are found to be in need of censoring, the Superintendent will notify in writing the inmate as well as the sender within 48 hours of receipt of a periodical and within 7 days for a publication/book.& If incoming printed material may involve a criminal offense, the appropriate authorities will be notified for criminal prosecution.& Due to the limited amount of space, inmates will be allowed no more than five (5) books or magazines and two (2) Newspapers in their cell at one time.& This includes books from the facility library.&
UNACCEPTABLE MATERIAL:& may include but is not limited to:&
Text descriptive of actual or attempted jail escapes.
Material (s) related to drugs, gangs, weaponry or locksmithing.
Material(s) or photographs with an explicit sexual theme, which displays frontal nudity or penetration of any sort.
Polaroid photographs or other instant photographs.
The Superintendent of the facility has the final determination when censoring printed materials.&
**********ALL UNACCEPTABLE MATERIALS WILL BE RETURNED TO SENDER**********&
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED at the facility or through the mail:& Personal checks, nude personal photographs, musical greeting cards, oversized greeting cards, plastic-type cards, telephone calling cards, personal identification cards, sonograms (plastic x-ray type), Polaroid&s (whole or altered), more than ten (10) photo-graphs, medicine, personal hygiene items such as deodorant, hair products, combs, brushes, toothpaste, tooth- brush, shampoo, soap, washcloths, towels, cosmetics, metal or wooden crosses, chains, neck-laces, medallions, rings, watches, brace- lets, stamps, writing paper, envelopes, pens, pencils, crayons, colored pencils, pantyhose, metal objects, plastic objects, glue substances, decals, stickers, artwork: beaded, painted, glued, stringed, etc., belts, food items, candy, cologne or perfume, cassette tapes, electrical items such as radios, tape players, televisions, lottery tickets, hair, tobacco products.&
IN OTHER WORDS, any item which can be purchased in the inmate commissary and which is sent through the US mail will be considered contraband- and will be returned to sender at THEIR expense.&
Mail should be addressed to an inmate as follows:
Inmate's name and ICN # (on the inmate's bracelet)Erie County Holding Center40 Delaware AvenueBuffalo, New York 14202&
Inmate's name and ICN # (on the inmate's bracelet)Erie County Correctional Facility11581 Walden AvenueAlden,&New York 14004&
I want to bail an inmate out with cash? At what hours can I do this?
Cash bails will be accepted for the city, towns, and village courts 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
User login
Username: *
Password: *How are students educated in schools in YOUR country, where you came from? | A conversation
This conversation is closed.
How are students educated in schools in YOUR country, where you came from?
Each country has a different education system. In most of the Eastern countries, students are only forced to go to great universities, in spite of their careers and what they want to do in the future. Since I am a student in South Korea, I am forced to only get good scores on exams and surrounded with full of excessive competitions among students. The whole society forces us to go to a famous college and just to gain reputations.
However, many people detect that the current education system i and although a lot of people stood up in order to reform it, not many significant changes have happened. So I am willing to make an organization to change the current education system and lead the students into the right way of future. Before I actually put it into practice, I really want to hear from all of you about what your countries' real purpose of education is and how students are educated in schools. It would help me learn about education systems from all around the world, from diversity of countries. I would certainly appreciate your participation!
When I was researching for education around the world, I came to a conclusion that every nation's education is deeply connected with different cultures and historical backgrounds. So if you know anything about your country's history or cultures related to education, I would greatly appreciate it.
P.S Since I am a middle school student and have assignments to complete, it would take sone time for me to answer your comments. If you don't mind, I might write you back little later.
Related Talks:2012上海中考二模首字母填空 全 (含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2012上海中考二模首字母填空 全 (含答案)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for... - John F. Kennedy at BrainyQuote
Please enable Javascript
This site requires Javascript be enabled to provide you the best experience. Some features may not be available with
Javascript disabled!
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
Author Profession:
Nationality:
Cite this Page:
Related Authors
BrainyQuote Desktop
Quote Of The Day Feeds

我要回帖

更多关于 counvsanjia 的文章

随机推荐