中文翻译成粤语中文,谢谢。

Ask,seek, knock,the door will open.哪位帮我翻译为中文,谢谢!!!!_百度知道
Ask,seek, knock,the door will open.哪位帮我翻译为中文,谢谢!!!!
??,别玩我呀,我说真的呀是这样的吗?大哥??
问,你就有所发现,观察,你就可以得到答案,敲击
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
问,你将受到,寻找,你将找到,敲
提问,你就会得到回答;搜寻,你就能找到;敲门,门就会开。直译的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成中文,谢谢_百度知道
翻译成中文,谢谢
This led us to a major re-thinkVariety of activity was also seen as a way of maintaining or increasing motivation. Several years ago we had one timetable that operated throughout, so finally we brought it into line with the expressed language needs of the students, but we soon found that both the students and the teachers lost interest by about halfway through the ten weeks
提问者采纳
但是此句翻译的重点就在第一个单词,Variety 这里没有用复数,可以翻译成“各种各样”,老师和学生都在十周的计划进行没到一半的时候就失去了兴趣,但是我们很快就发现,如果是Varieties of。活动的多样性被视为一种保持或增加动力的方法,最后,所以要翻译成“活动的多样性”,强调“多样性”是一种保持或增加动力的方法,我们考虑了学生明确的语言需要。这使我们重新考虑了。几年前,我们从头到尾使用一张时间表。第一句的重点就不同了
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
我们有一个时间表运行稳定,无论学生们和
通过对教师失去了兴趣的中途十个星期,所以最后我们带进线与表达语言需求的学生。几年之前各种各样的活动也被看作是一种维持或增加的动机。这使得美国成为一个主要的重新思考,但是我们很快就发现
各种各样的活动被视为一种保持或增加动力的方法。几年前我们一直按一张时间表做事(指教育活动),但我们很快就发现,老师和学生都在十周(那张时间表有十周的安排)的中途就失去了兴趣。这让我们得仔细想一想,所以最后我们参考了学生表示的语言需要并达成一致。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成中文,谢谢_百度知道
翻译成中文,谢谢
This led us to a major re-thinkVariety of activity was also seen as a way of maintaining or increasing motivation. Several years ago we had one timetable that operated throughout, so finally we brought it into line with the expressed language needs of the students, but we soon found that both the students and the teachers lost interest by about halfway through the ten weeks
提问者采纳
但是此句翻译的重点就在第一个单词,Variety 这里没有用复数,可以翻译成“各种各样”,老师和学生都在十周的计划进行没到一半的时候就失去了兴趣,但是我们很快就发现,如果是Varieties of。活动的多样性被视为一种保持或增加动力的方法,最后,所以要翻译成“活动的多样性”,强调“多样性”是一种保持或增加动力的方法,我们考虑了学生明确的语言需要。这使我们重新考虑了。几年前,我们从头到尾使用一张时间表。第一句的重点就不同了
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
我们有一个时间表运行稳定,无论学生们和
通过对教师失去了兴趣的中途十个星期,所以最后我们带进线与表达语言需求的学生。几年之前各种各样的活动也被看作是一种维持或增加的动机。这使得美国成为一个主要的重新思考,但是我们很快就发现
各种各样的活动被视为一种保持或增加动力的方法。几年前我们一直按一张时间表做事(指教育活动),但我们很快就发现,老师和学生都在十周(那张时间表有十周的安排)的中途就失去了兴趣。这让我们得仔细想一想,所以最后我们参考了学生表示的语言需要并达成一致。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成中文,谢谢_百度知道
翻译成中文,谢谢
包含一块电池和一个充电器:您只要一台手机吗。感谢您的信任,价格可以有大幅度优惠。快递用EMS给您发货。您可以使用“ABC”方式给我付款,我公司收到货款后。如果您以后需要大量的手机?单机的价格是120元,您将在1星期左右收到手机,但如果只要一台,运费是30元亲爱的买家,会立即给您发货,价格只能是120元
翻译成英文,标题写错了!。。。谢谢汗
提问者采纳
You can make the payment by ABC, which costs $30.Thank you for choosing us and have a great day,翻译时,用美金(2) 不知道LZ怎么给买家联系;Thank you for trusting us&quot:Would you like to buy this mobile mobile Dear Buyer, 翻译是选择了后者(4) 最后那家客套话做了一点点改动. A battery and a charger are attached with the phone. But the price for one is only $120,因此书面语供参考(3) 手机的英文说法有很多;也可以. We will send it to you by EMS. The phone will be sent out as soon as we have received the payment and you will probably receive it in one week. we can provide you a great discount for a large quantities:We are writing this mail to confirm if you would like to buy this mobile phone) The selling price is $120,常用的是CELL PHONE和MOBILE PHONE,如果LZ喜欢用&quot? (书面语!sincerelyxxxx(1) 由于不知道是什么货币
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
i have to charge you 120 Yuan. And you will recieve it in about one week, it includes one batABC&quot.I will send it by EMS, as soon as i recieve it, the express fee is 30 Yuan.Thanks for your trust, right, i can giv, i will send your mobile out.If you want large number of mobiles?
The unit price is 120 YuanHello XXX, but if you want one only: You want one mobile only.You can pay by &quot
Dear Buyer: You do as long as a mobile phone? Stand-alone price is 120 yuan, that contains a battery and a charger. To you by EMS express delivery, freight is 30 yuan. You can use the &ABC& approach to me the payment, I received payment, we will immediately ship to you, you will receive the phone for about 1 weeks. If you need a large number of mobile phones, the price can be a significant concession, but as long as one if the price can only be 120. Thank you for your trust!
DO YOU WANT A CELL? EACH ONE COST 120YUAN,INCLUDING A BATTERY AND BATTERY CHARGE.
WE WILL USE THE EMS WHICH COSTS 30YUAN TO TANSPORT THE PHONE
YOU CAN PAY US BY USING THE &ABC& ,AFTER RECIVING THE MONEY,WE WILL SEND THE GOODS AT ONCE,YOU CAN GET IT IN A WEEK.
IF YOU WANT A PLENTY OF CELLS IN THE FUTURE, WO CAN MAKE A GREAT DISSCOUNT FOR YOU,IF YOU STILL WANT ONE,THE MONEY KEEPS STILL.
THANKS FOR YOUR TRUST
Dear Buyer: You do as long as a mobile phone? Stand-alone price is 120 yuan, that contains a battery and a charger. To you by EMS express delivery, freight is 30 yuan. You can use the &ABC& approach to me the payment, I received payment, we will immediately ship to you, you will receive the phone for about 1 weeks. If you need a large number of mobile phones, the price can be a significant concession, but as long as one if the price can only be 120. Thank you for your truth!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Due to shipping delays,please extend delivery date by 20 days.谢谢,帮忙翻译成中文
Due to shipping delays,please extend delivery date by 20 days.谢谢,帮忙翻译成中文 50
可以译为:由于运输延误,请延长交货日期20天&
提问者 的感言:谢谢
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译成粤语 的文章