英语翻译,不要用百度英语在线翻译的······

英语翻译~&%#~~不要用翻译软件哦····· 很简单的_百度知道用英文翻译以下几个句子和词语,最好不要使用百度的翻译···很简单。_百度知道用英文翻译以下几个句子和词语,最好不要使用百度的翻译···很简单。1:我一天的学校生活。2:早晨,我们会有语文和英语的晨读。3:好处是可以使我们复习知识。4:上午我们有四门课程,它们是语文、数学、英语、体育。5:语文课上我们可以学习古诗。数学课上我们会学到许多公式及定理。英语课我们能学会怎样和外国人交流。体育课能让我们的身体保持健康。
1: My day school life. 2: In the morning, we will have a morning reading of the language and English. 3: The benefits can enable us to review knowledge. 4: am we have four courses, which are language, mathematics, English, Sports. 5: language lessons we can learn poetry. Math class, we will learn a lot of formulas and theorems. English lessons we can learn how to communicate with foreigners. Physical education allows our body to maintain health. 1: the day of my school life. 2 : in the morning, we will have Chinese and English morning reading. 3: benefit is so that we can review the knowledge. 4 : in the morning we have four courses, they are language, mathematics, English, physical education. 5: a Chinese lesson we can learn the ancient poetry. Mathematics class we will learn many formula and theorem. English lesson we can learn how to communicate with foreigners. Physical education can make us keep healthy.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语翻译不要用翻译器······
the past future..不太确定哦,但是你这个肯定是形容词加上一个名词就可以了,因为你所提供的仅仅是一个名词短语,而非句子,如果是句子那还有主谓宾动词时态什么的.所以,你看看参考下吧.
past在这里是一个形容词吗
The tomorrow in the past是不是也可以
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Once of the tomorrow
"Once tomorrow"
扫描下载二维码英语翻译注意是比较级和最高级,请不要用百度翻译来敷衍我,
palnewmanm7512
1.I am as tall as you.同级比较 用as +形容词原型+as2.Li Lei jumps farther than Jim does 不同级比较 由“……形容词比较级 + than...”构成.3.He is the tallest student in my class 表示在某一场所中最...,和in引导的介系词片语连用.如不清楚 可继续问
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am not taller than you.LL jumps farther than Jim.He is the tallest in our class.
1. I am as tall as you are. 同级比较,所以用:as +形容词原性+as .2. Lilei jumps farther than Jim does. "比...远" 用: "形容词比较级 +than...", 远“far”的比较级 “farther”,所以用:"farther than... ".3. He is the tallest in our...
I am not taller than you.LL jumps farther than Jim.He is the tallest in our class
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 百度英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐