求下列句子的在线翻译句子。

求下列句子的翻译_百度知道
求下列句子的翻译
said i&#39,no i&#39,you were all that i had,but i&#39,i fight you&#39.woh,i got lost inve said.,and i can never get back, give up)what am i fighting for (no i&#39,but before i walk out there is something thall never give up whve never got back,no i&#39,but ll never give up what am i fighting for,i hit the bottom so fast that my head was spinning 'd fight for the one that i&#39,for all these words i&#39,do you feel anything i said i've said,there must me something more.;ve said, give up)said that i'll never give up what am i fighting for.,there must me something more,what am i fighting for woh,but i will never give up.,i&#39.never give up on this never give up on thisnever give up on thisnever give up on thissaid i&#39,now i gotta go it alone,you were not there when i wanted to say,i got lost t mve found,for all these words i've never got back you were not there when i needed to say,no i'd moved on and i'll leave it alone.,no i'm never gonna give up,and i will never give up,that you were everything that right and it wasn&#39,for all these words i&#39,you were delicate and hard to find,do you feel anything what am i fighting for (no i'm gonna stay here while i wait for you to come around,no i&#39,do you feel anything what am i fighting for,now m ok but i know how to lie.,there must me something more,and m ok but i know how to lie,no i&#39
提问者采纳
no I&#39, 我永远回不来? There must me something more, 为了所有我唱的这些歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉到了么 What am I fighting for (No I't you but me to change, 我为什么而战, 说我将会为我曾发现的其一而战 I&#39, 我曾在一只眼睛的闪光中迷路 And I can never get back, 那里肯定有我更多需要的东西For all these words I sing, 为了所有我唱的这些歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉到l么 What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战 What am I fighting for 我到底为什么而战 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Never give up on this 从不放弃 Never give up on this 执着于此 Never give up on this 如此执着于此 Said I&#39,我需要一个人去奋战 But I&#39, 现在, 我寻找原因如此之频繁以至于我的脑袋已经好几天都是晕乎乎的 Now I gotta go it alone, 当我想要跟你说的时候你不在那儿 That you were everything that right 你是一切美的事情 and it wasn&#39?There must me something more,不, 我为什么而战 There must me something more, 我说过我会继续前进;m ok but I know how to lie, give up) 我为什么而战 (不我从不会放弃,我永远不会放弃 What am I fighting for, 我在知道我的心意之后迷失了 And I can never get back, 说过我会很好并且我懂得怎么撒谎 But I will never give up,从不 )Said that I&#39, no I'm never gonna give up。臀部等意思,我永远不会放弃 bottom有底部, 我会继续留在这里当我等待你过来的时候 I fight you&#39,我需要一个人去奋战 But I will never give up, 现在我为你对我的脱离而战斗 And I will never give up, 你曾是我的唯一 You were delicd fight for the one that I&#39,不, 那里肯定有我更多需要的东西For all these words Im never gonna give up,有改动;ll never give up 我永远回不来;m ok but I know how to lie, no I&#39,我从没有回来 You were not there when Ill never give up, no I&#39, 我说过我很好并且我懂得怎么撒谎 You were all that i had, 那里肯定有我更多需要的东西For all these words I sing,有一些事情我需要让你知道I got lost in a blink of an eye,不, give up) 我为什么而战 (不我从不会放弃;round for days,不。原因,不,从不 )What am I fighting for (No I&#39,我从没有回来 What am I fighting for,我从没有回来You were not there when I needed to say,有我自己的看法I said I&#39, 但是在我走出之前;m gonna stay here while I wait for you to come around, 我为什么而战, no I&#39, 现在;d moved on and I'll never give up 但是我不会放弃, 你是精致的美且不易寻找到 I got lost in the back of my mind, no I'll never give up 但是我不会放弃;ll never give up 我永远回不来,不,我会把它单独留下 But before I walk out there is something that I need you to know, 并且要变化的人是我不是你 Now I got to go it alone, 当我想要根你说的时候你不在那儿 I hit the bottom so fast that my head was spinning &#39,我从没有回来What am I fighting for, 为了所有我唱的这些歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉到了么 I said I've never got back 我永远回不来不是完全跟楼上一样的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他11条回答
不然作者也不会悲伤到杰斯底里的程度。所以作者留下这一首诗,但是作者又爱对方太深。但是这样的希望看来很渺茫. 但是自己不会因为上述理由改变自己的决定:其实人是不会改变的。评语。作者着重了几点. 因为自己有更多追求,所以不舍,相互理解,希望对方能够改变(虽然表面说感情裂缝是由于自己的改变):1. 自己因为离开伤害很深4. 希望对方(的心灵)能回到自己身边3,关键在于相互沟通,和自己走到一道,这样就不用分开了,因为两人观点或性格不合(当初没发现)。5说个大概吧,太长了就是说作者想离开其恋人. 深爱并珍惜对方2
我说我很感动,我要把它孤独,
但在我走出去
有一些东西,我需要你所知道的,
我迷路了,在一个眨眼,
我不能回去的时候,
不,我从来没有回来,
你不在那里的时候,我想说,
那你是一切权利
这不是你,但是我改变,
我现在得走它孤独,
但是,我永远不会放弃,
不,我不会放弃的
所有这些话我都说过了,
你觉得有什么
我说:“我很好,但我知道如何去撒谎,
你们都是我,
你是精致,很难找到,
我迷路了,在我的脑海后面,
我不能回去的时候,
不,我从来没有回来
你不在那里的时候,我必须说,
我打得如此之快,以至于底部
我的头是旋转的轮数天。
我现在必须要自己一个人去,
但我永不放弃,
不,我不会放弃的
所有这些话我都说过了,
你觉得有什么
我说我想动议的,我会离开它,仅 但在我走出去 有一些,我需要你知道, 我迷失在一眨眼的工夫, 我永远不能回来, 我从来没有回来, 你没有的时候,我要说, 你的一切权利 这是不是你,但我的变化, 现在我在孤军奋战, 但我永远不会放弃, 没有我永远不会放弃 我是什么战斗, 必须有我更多的东西, 所有这些话我已经说过, 您觉得什么 我说我没事,但我知道如何撒谎, 你是我所有, 你是微妙和难以找到, 我失去了在我看来, 我永远不能回来, 我从来没有回来 你没有的时候,我需要指出, 我击出的底部如此之快, 我的脑袋是纺纱'轮天, 现在我得走了孤军奋战, 但我绝不会放弃, 没有我永远不会放弃 我是什么战斗, 必须有我更多的东西, 所有这些话我已经说过, 您觉得什么 我是什么战斗, 我在战斗 窝....窝.... 永远不会放弃对这一 永远不会放弃对这一 永远不会放弃对这一 永远不会放弃对这一 说我没事,但我知道如何撒谎, 但我绝不会放弃, 没有我永远不会放弃 我是什么战斗, 必须有我更多的东西, 所有这些话我已经说过, 您觉得什么 我在战斗 (没有我从来没有要去放弃,放弃) 我在战斗 (没有我从来没有要去放弃,放弃) 他说,我想争取一个,我发现, 我留在这儿,而要去 吗的你来解决, 字母i斗争除了你我的现在, 我绝不会放弃, 没有我永远不会放弃
I said I'd moved on and I'll leave it alone, 我说过我会继续前进,我回把它独自留下 But before I walk out there is something that I need you to know, 但是在我走出之前,有一些我需要让你知道的事情 I got lost in a blink of an eye, 我曾在一只眼睛的闪光中迷路 And I can never get back, no I've never got back, 我能从不回来,不,我还没有回来 You were not there when I wanted to say, 当我想要说的时候你不在这儿 That you were everything that right ‘你是一切对的事情 and it wasn't you but me to change, 还有它不是对你而是对我来说是个改变’ Now I got to go it alone, 现在,我需要一个人去孤军奋战 But I'll never give up, no I'll never give up 但是我从不将放弃,不我不会放弃 What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战? There must me something more, 必须有我的东西更多 For all these words I sing, 为了所有我唱的歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉的什么吗? I said I'm ok but I know how to lie, 我说过我很好但是我懂得怎么撒谎 You were all that i had, 你曾是我的全部 You were delicate and hard to find, 你是精致且不易找到的 I got lost in the back of my mind, 我在我心之后迷失 And I can never get back, no I've never got back 我能从不回来,不,我还没有回来 You were not there when I needed to say, 当我想要说的时候你不在这儿 I hit the bottom so fast that my head was spinning 'round for days, 我敲击'bottom'如此之快以至于我的脑袋已经好几天不运转了 Now I gotta go it alone, 现在,我需要一个人去孤军奋战 But I will never give up, no I'll never give up 但是我从不将放弃,不我不会放弃 What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战? There must me something more, 必须有我的东西更多 For all these words I sing, 为了所有我唱的歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉的什么吗? What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战 What am I fighting for 我为什么而战 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Said I'm ok but I know how to lie, 我说过我很好但是我懂得怎么撒谎 But I will never give up, no I'll never give up 但是我从不将放弃,不我不会放弃 What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战 There must me something more, 必须有我的东西更多 For all these words I sing, 为了所有我唱的歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉的什么吗? What am I fighting for (No I'm never gonna give up, give up) 我为什么而战 不我从不会放弃,放弃 What am I fighting for (No I'm never gonna give up, give up) Said that I'd fight for the one that I've found, 说我将会为我曾找的中之一而战 I'm gonna stay here while I wait for you to come around, 我会继续留在这当我等待你过来的时候 I fight you're a part of me now, 现在我和你在我身体里的一部分战斗 And I will never give up, no I'll never give up 我不会放弃
I said I'd moved on and I'll leave it alone, 我说过我会继续前进,我会把它独自留下 But before I walk out there is something that I need you to know, 但在我走出之前,有一些事情 我需要让你知道I got lost in a blink of an eye, 曾在一个瞬间,我迷失了自己And I can never get back, no I've never got back, 我永远不能回来,我从来没有回来You were not there when I wanted to say, 当我想要说的时候。你却不在这儿 That you were everything that right 你的事做的都很好and it wasn't you but me to change, 还有它不是对你的,而是对我来说是个改变 Now I got to go it alone, 现在,我需要一个人去孤军奋战 But I'll never give up, no I'll never give up 但是我不会放弃,不,我永不言弃 What am I fighting for, 我因何而战? There must me something more, 必须有我更重要的事 For all these words I sing, 为了所有我唱的歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉的什么吗? I said I'm ok but I know how to lie, 我说过我很好但是我懂得怎么撒谎 You were all that i had, 你曾是我的全部 You were delicate and hard to find, 你很精致并且难得 I got lost in the back of my mind, 我在我心迷失之后And I can never get back, no I've never got back 我能从不回来,不,我还没有回来 You were not there when I needed to say, 当我想要说的时候你不在这儿 I hit the bottom so fast that my head was spinning 'round for days, 我敲击'bottom'如此之快以至于我的脑袋已经好几天不运转了 Now I gotta go it alone, 现在,我需要一个人去孤军奋战 But I will never give up, no I'll never give up 但是我从不将放弃,不 我永不言弃!What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战? There must me something more, 必须有我的东西更多 For all these words I sing, 为了所有我唱的歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉的什么吗? What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战 What am I fighting for 我为什么而战 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Said I'm ok but I know how to lie, 我说过我很好但是我懂得怎么撒谎 But I will never give up, no I'll never give up 但是我从不将放弃,不我不会放弃 What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战 There must me something more, 必须有我的东西更多 For all these words I sing, 为了所有我唱的歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉的什么吗? What am I fighting for (No I'm never gonna give up, give up) 我为什么而战 不我从不会放弃,放弃 What am I fighting for (No I'm never gonna give up, give up) Said that I'd fight for the one that I've found, 说我将会为我曾找的中之一而战 I'm gonna stay here while I wait for you to come around, 我会继续留在这当我等待你过来的时候 I fight you're a part of me now, 现在我和你在我身体里的一部分战斗 And I will never give up, no I'll never give up 我不会放弃 我需要我需要迷失
我说我想动议的,我会离开它,仅 但在我走出去 有一些,我需要你知道, 我迷失在一眨眼的工夫, 我永远不能回来, 我从来没有回来, 你没有的时候,我要说, 你的一切权利 这是不是你,但我的变化, 现在我在孤军奋战, 但我永远不会放弃, 没有我永远不会放弃 我是什么战斗, 必须有我更多的东西, 所有这些话我已经说过, 您觉得什么 我说我没事,但我知道如何撒谎, 你是我所有, 你是微妙和难以找到, 我失去了在我看来, 我永远不能回来, 我从来没有回来 你没有的时候,我需要指出, 我击出的底部如此之快, 我的脑袋是纺纱'轮天, 现在我得走了孤军奋战, 但我绝不会放弃, 没有我永远不会放弃 我是什么战斗, 必须有我更多的东西, 所有这些话我已经说过, 您觉得什么 我是什么战斗, 我在战斗 窝....窝.... 永远不会放弃对这一 永远不会放弃对这一 永远不会放弃对这一 永远不会放弃对这一 说我没事,但我知道如何撒谎, 但我绝不会放弃, 没有我永远不会放弃 我是什么战斗, 必须有我更多的东西, 所有这些话我已经说过, 您觉得什么 我在战斗 (没有我从来没有要去放弃,放弃) 我在战斗 (没有我从来没有要去放弃,放弃) 他说,我想争取一个,我发现, 我留在这儿,而要去 吗的你来解决, 字母i斗争除了你我的现在, 我绝不会放弃, 没有我永远不会放弃
说我会感动,我会离开它,仅但在我走出去有一些,我需要你知道, 我迷失在一眨眼的工夫, 我永远不能回来, 我从来没有回来, 你没有的时候,我要说, 你的一切权利这是不是你,但我的变化, 现在我在孤军奋战, 但我永远不会放弃, 没有我永远不会放弃我是什么战斗, 必须有我更多的东西, 所有这些话我已经说过, 您觉得什么我说我没事,但我知道如何撒谎, 你是我所有, 你是微妙和难以找到, 我失去了在我看来, 我永远不能回来, 我从来没有回来你没有的时候,我需要指出, 我击出的底部如此之快, 我的脑袋是纺纱'轮天, 现在我得走了孤军奋战, 但我绝不会放弃, 没有我永远不会放弃我是什么战斗, 必须有我更多的东西, 所有这些话我已经说过, 您觉得什么我是什么战斗, 我在战斗窝....窝.... 永远不会放弃对这一永远不会放弃对这一永远不会放弃对这一永远不会放弃对这一说我没事,但我知道如何撒谎, 但我绝不会放弃, 没有我永远不会放弃我是什么战斗, 必须有我更多的东西, 所有这些话我已经说过, 您觉得什么我在战斗 (没有我从来没有要去放弃,放弃) 我在战斗 (没有我从来没有要去放弃,放弃) 他说,我想争取一个,我发现, 我留在这儿,而要去吗的你来解决, 字母i斗争除了你我的现在, 我绝不会放弃, 没有我永远不会放弃
我想搬上说,我要把它孤独,
但在我走出去
有一些东西,我需要你所知道的,
我迷路了,在一个眨眼,
我不能回去的时候,
不,我从来没有回来,
你不在那里的时候,我想说,
那你是一切权利
这不是你,但是我改变,
我现在得走它孤独,
但是,我永远不会放弃,
不,我不会放弃的
所有这些话我都说过了,
你觉得有什么
我说:“我很好,但我知道如何去撒谎,
你们都是我,
你是精致,很难找到,
我迷路了,在我的脑海后面,
我不能回去的时候,
不,我从来没有回来
你不在那里的时候,我必须说,
我打得如此之快,以至于底部
我的头是旋转的轮数天。
我现在必须要自己一个人去,
但我永不放弃,
不,我不会放弃的
所有这些话我都说过了,
你觉得有什么
哇....woh ....
说我很好,但我知道如何去撒谎,
但我永不放弃,
不,我不会放弃的
所有这些话我都说过了,
你觉得有什么
(我再也不会放弃,放弃。)
(我再也不会放弃,放弃。)
说我争取那个我发现,
我要留在这里
我等待你来到我的身边,
我与你分开,我现在,
我决不放弃,
不,我不会放弃的
I said I'd moved on and I'll leave it alone, 我说过我会继续前进,我回把它独自留下 But before I walk out there is something that I need you to know, 但是在我走出之前,有一些我需要让你知道的事情 I got lost in a blink of an eye, 我曾在一只眼睛的闪光中迷路 And I can never get back, no I've never got back, 我能从不回来,不,我还没有回来 You were not there when I wanted to say, 当我想要说的时候你不在这儿 That you were everything that right ‘你是一切对的事情 and it wasn't you but me to change, 还有它不是对你而是对我来说是个改变’ Now I got to go it alone, 现在,我需要一个人去孤军奋战 But I'll never give up, no I'll never give up 但是我从不将放弃,不我不会放弃 What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战? There must me something more, 必须有我的东西更多 For all these words I sing, 为了所有我唱的歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉的什么吗? I said I'm ok but I know how to lie, 我说过我很好但是我懂得怎么撒谎 You were all that i had, 你曾是我的全部 You were delicate and hard to find, 你是精致且不易找到的 I got lost in the back of my mind, 我在我心之后迷失 And I can never get back, no I've never got back 我能从不回来,不,我还没有回来 You were not there when I needed to say, 当我想要说的时候你不在这儿 I hit the bottom so fast that my head was spinning 'round for days, 我敲击'bottom'如此之快以至于我的脑袋已经好几天不运转了 Now I gotta go it alone, 现在,我需要一个人去孤军奋战 But I will never give up, no I'll never give up 但是我从不将放弃,不我不会放弃 What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战? There must me something more, 必须有我的东西更多 For all these words I sing, 为了所有我唱的歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉的什么吗? What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战 What am I fighting for 我为什么而战 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Said I'm ok but I know how to lie, 我说过我很好但是我懂得怎么撒谎 But I will never give up, no I'll never give up 但是我从不将放弃,不我不会放弃 What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战 There must me something more, 必须有我的东西更多 For all these words I sing, 为了所有我唱的歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉的什么吗? What am I fighting for (No I'm never gonna give up, give up) 我为什么而战 不我从不会放弃,放弃 What am I fighting for (No I'm never gonna give up, give up) Said that I'd fight for the one that I've found, 说我将会为我曾找的中之一而战 I'm gonna stay here while I wait for you to come around, 我会继续留在这当我等待你过来的时候 I fight you're a part of me now, 现在我和你在我身体里的一部分战斗 And I will never give up, no I'll never give up 我不会放弃
I said I'd moved on and I'll leave it alone, 我说过我会继续前进,我回把它独自留下 But before I walk out there is something that I need you to know, 但是在我走出之前,有一些我需要让你知道的事情 I got lost in a blink of an eye, 我曾在一只眼睛的闪光中迷路 And I can never get back, no I've never got back, 我能从不回来,不,我还没有回来 You were not there when I wanted to say, 当我想要说的时候你不在这儿 That you were everything that right ‘你是一切对的事情 and it wasn't you but me to change, 还有它不是对你而是对我来说是个改变’ Now I got to go it alone, 现在,我需要一个人去孤军奋战 But I'll never give up, no I'll never give up 但是我从不将放弃,不我不会放弃 What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战? There must me something more, 必须有我的东西更多 For all these words I sing, 为了所有我唱的歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉的什么吗? I said I'm ok but I know how to lie, 我说过我很好但是我懂得怎么撒谎 You were all that i had, 你曾是我的全部 You were delicate and hard to find, 你是精致且不易找到的 I got lost in the back of my mind, 我在我心之后迷失 And I can never get back, no I've never got back 我能从不回来,不,我还没有回来 You were not there when I needed to say, 当我想要说的时候你不在这儿 I hit the bottom so fast that my head was spinning 'round for days, 我敲击'bottom'如此之快以至于我的脑袋已经好几天不运转了 Now I gotta go it alone, 现在,我需要一个人去孤军奋战 But I will never give up, no I'll never give up 但是我从不将放弃,不我不会放弃 What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战? There must me something more, 必须有我的东西更多 For all these words I sing, 为了所有我唱的歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉的什么吗? What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战 What am I fighting for 我为什么而战 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Said I'm ok but I know how to lie, 我说过我很好但是我懂得怎么撒谎 But I will never give up, no I'll never give up 但是我从不将放弃,不我不会放弃 What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战 There must me something more, 必须有我的东西更多 For all these words I sing, 为了所有我唱的歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉的什么吗? What am I fighting for (No I'm never gonna give up, give up) 我为什么而战 不我从不会放弃,放弃 What am I fighting for (No I'm never gonna give up, give up) Said that I'd fight for the one that I've found, 说我将会为我曾找的中之一而战 I'm gonna stay here while I wait for you to come around, 我会继续留在这当我等待你过来的时候 I fight you're a part of me now, 现在我和你在我身体里的一部分战斗 And I will never give up, no I'll never give up AND我不会放弃
I said I'd moved on and I'll leave it alone, 我说过我会继续前进,我回把它独自留下 But before I walk out there is something that I need you to know, 但是在我走出之前,有一些我需要让你知道的事情 I got lost in a blink of an eye, 我曾在一只眼睛的闪光中迷路 And I can never get back, no I've never got back, 我能从不回来,不,我还没有回来 You were not there when I wanted to say, 当我想要说的时候你不在这儿 That you were everything that right ‘你是一切对的事情 and it wasn't you but me to change, 还有它不是对你而是对我来说是个改变’ Now I got to go it alone, 现在,我需要一个人去孤军奋战 But I'll never give up, no I'll never give up 但是我从不将放弃,不我不会放弃 What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战? There must me something more, 必须有我的东西更多 For all these words I sing, 为了所有我唱的歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉的什么吗? I said I'm ok but I know how to lie, 我说过我很好但是我懂得怎么撒谎 You were all that i had, 你曾是我的全部 You were delicate and hard to find, 你是精致且不易找到的 I got lost in the back of my mind, 我在我心之后迷失 And I can never get back, no I've never got back 我能从不回来,不,我还没有回来 You were not there when I needed to say, 当我想要说的时候你不在这儿 I hit the bottom so fast that my head was spinning 'round for days, 我敲击'bottom'如此之快以至于我的脑袋已经好几天不运转了 Now I gotta go it alone, 现在,我需要一个人去孤军奋战 But I will never give up, no I'll never give up 但是我从不将放弃,不我不会放弃 What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战? There must me something more, 必须有我的东西更多 For all these words I sing, 为了所有我唱的歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉的什么吗? What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战 What am I fighting for 我为什么而战 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Never give up on this 从不放弃于此 Said I'm ok but I know how to lie, 我说过我很好但是我懂得怎么撒谎 But I will never give up, no I'll never give up 但是我从不将放弃,不我不会放弃 What am I fighting for, 我为什么而战 There must me something more, 必须有我的东西更多 For all these words I sing, 为了所有我唱的歌词 Do you feel anything 你能感觉的什么吗? What am I fighting for (No I'm never gonna give up, give up) 我为什么而战 不我从不会放弃,放弃 What am I fighting for (No I'm never gonna give up, give up) Said that I'd fight for the one that I've found, 说我将会为我曾找的中之一而战 I'm gonna stay here while I wait for you to come around, 我会继续留在这当我等待你过来的时候 I fight you're a part of me now, 现在我和你在我身体里的一部分战斗 And I will never give up, no I'll never give up AND我不会放弃
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 在线翻译句子 的文章

随机推荐