ever在句子里怎么在线翻译句子 Do you ever eat pizza?

Do you ever eat meat?请问这里的ever翻译出来意思吗?
翻译,你曾经吃过肉吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码翻译成中文,要正确的,通顺的语句.要分段,谢谢._百度知道
翻译成中文,要正确的,通顺的语句.要分段,谢谢.
”I like San Francisco very much because there’s a lot to see and do there? It’s delicious!”
Han Li has been to San Francisco in the USA. ever?Wei Ming has been all over China by plane. ”I’ve always wanted to meet her. But I also like the beaches in Sanya.” Have you ever had Italian food. ”He’s given concerts all over China and the tickets have always sold out.
He Meifeng went to a Beijing cinema to see The House of the Flying Daggers because she’s always liked Zhang Ziyi.” Is there anywhere she hasn’t visited? ”I’ve never been to Shanghai!”
Wang Ming has been to a Liu Huan concert in Beijing with more than 2Have you ever had !”
Write a short passage about your fantastic experience... a fantastic experience.
Yi Wen has tried western food in a hotel in Nanjing. The first prize is the holiday of your dreams in England,and Zhang Ziyi was in the seat beside her. He’s written many songs.. I’m at home in Chinatown,000 people,so they fly to different place is Mount Tai. At the end she got up.!” says Han Li. His grandparents live there and he visit them every Spring Festival. Her father is an Air China captain. But I don’t like sandwiches or ice cream — they’re too cold! He’s the greatest Chinese musician !” says Wang Ming. It was my’dream come true’! Pizza has always been my favourite food
跪求啊~~给分的
提问者采纳
那她还有没去过的地方么,因为她非常的喜欢章子怡。&
写一段段落关于你的美妙的经历,门票也都是永远卖完的?&quot。我家在唐人街,所以他们可以飞到很多地方,我美梦成真了; Han Li说道
Yi Wen在南京的一家旅馆里尝试了西餐。
He Meifeng去了北京一家电影院看了flying dagger(不确定是哪部电影。不过我也喜欢三亚的沙滩。电影结束后;你有吃过意大利餐么!&-可能把)机长,不好意思& &quot!他是有史以来最棒的中国歌手了;他在全国办演唱会,所以他每年春节都会去看望他们,发现章子怡就坐在她旁边的位置;我一直都很想见见她。&Wang Ming说道;我很喜欢旧金山是因为那里有很多没见过的事物和没做过的事情! &我从来没去过上海;&lt,她站了起来?那很好吃的;
Wang Ming和其他2000人去看了刘欢的北京演唱会! 比萨一直是我最喜欢的食物!&quot。&quot。&)。他的爷爷奶奶住在那儿!&quot,但是我并不喜欢三明治或是冰淇淋--这些食物太冷了!&quot。第一名的奖品将会是在你梦寐以求的英格兰过假期;
Han Li 去过美国的旧金山,比如泰山。她爸爸是国航(&lt。还有他也写过很多歌你有过任何…的美妙的经历么?Wei Ming 几乎走遍了中国!!&quot
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广&&回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【图文】牛津译林版 9A Unit 2 复习课件_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
牛津译林版 9A Unit 2 复习课件
上传于||文档简介
&&牛​津​译​林​版​ A​ ​U​n​i​t​  ​复​习​课​件
大小:2.88MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢单元测试及参考答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
单元测试及参考答案
上传于||文档简介
&&好​试​卷
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢涨知识:吃披萨的方式暴露性格
涨知识:吃披萨的方式暴露性格How You Eat A Slice Of Pizza Reveals A Lot about Your Personality
吃货的属性不仅标志着你对美食颇有研究,而且还会暴露你的性格!快来看看手上的披萨是如何出卖了你的~
We all know there's more than one way to eat a slice of pizza. Some people actually use utensils, some go for the crust first, some of us are advocates for folding, and others just bite in without contemplating the many possibilities of pizza eating.我们知道,披萨有多种吃法。有的人使用刀叉,有的人先吃面饼,有的人折起来吃,也有的人直接开吃根本不会考虑披萨有多种吃法。Patti Wood, a renowned body language and human behavior expert who teaches at Emory University, recently shared her insight with Redbook Magazine and the world at large on just how many ways there are to attack a deliciously cheesy, melty slice (there are exactly four, if you're wondering). And she explained what those methods reveal about the eaters’ personalities.帕蒂·伍德任教于埃默里大学,她是著名的肢体语言及人类行为研究专家,不久前她与《红皮书杂志》以及公众分享了她的观点,讨论了究竟有多少种不同的方法来享用一片美味可口、芝士满溢的披萨(你是不是很好奇究竟有几种?确切地说,有四种)。她还进一步阐述了吃披萨的方式会暴露出哪些性格特征。
Wood is often consulted by media and tabloids to weigh in on celebrity body language, determining from Beyoncé’s or Jay Z's stance and expressions whether they're on the brink of divorce, for example. But apparently her same method can just as easily be applied to the average person and his or her favorite way to chow down on a cheap slice of pizza.媒体或小报的工作人员经常向伍德教授咨询名人的肢体语言到底表露出了哪些信息,比如,从美国乐坛天后碧昂斯和说唱歌手杰斯两人的站姿及表情来判断他们是否处在婚姻破裂的边缘。显然,伍德的这种方法也可以简单地用来观察普通人,看看他们喜欢怎样享用一块披萨。 Wood's four approaches to pizza eating correspond to four personality types: drivers, influencers, supporters and careful correctors. Each personality type (and its corresponding pizza-eating tactic) is laid out below. Where do you fall on Wood's pizza-and-personality scale?伍德总结的四种不同的吃披萨方式分别对应四种不同的性格类型:驾驭者、影响者、支持者和完美主义者。下面介绍了每种性格类型(及其对应的吃披萨的方式),在伍德的披萨与性格模型中你属于哪个类型呢,快去看看吧。
1Drivers驾驭者Drivers, ostensibly those of us who fold our favorite slice before digging in, are motivated risk-taking individuals and adventurous multitaskers. Drivers eat their pizza in the most-efficient way possible (but may also be unaware of savoring the smaller pleasures in life).这类人会先将自己喜欢的披萨折起来然后才吃。他们有明确的目标,敢于承担风险,也热爱冒险,而且具备多重任务处理能力。这类人会尽可能地以最高效的方式吃完他们的披萨(但他们可能忽略了生活中的小乐趣)。
2Influencers影响者They're the ones who munch on the crust before devouring the more delicious part of the pizza. People who eat pizza this way, according to Wood's study, like to be the center of attention. They talk loudly and often, and they may cause a little drama in order to catch the eyes and ears of everyone in the room.这类人会先吃披萨的面饼,然后再享用披萨最美味的部分。根据伍德的研究,这类人喜欢成为人们关注的焦点。他们经常大声讲话,为了抓住在场人的眼球和耳朵,他们有时还会制造一出小小的闹剧。
3Supporters支持者The most polite of the bunch, supporters apparently have more manners than the rest of us, and they prefer to eat pizza with a knife and fork. But really? Who are these people who eat the world's favorite finger food with cutlery? According to Wood's personality assessment, these people do exist, and they actually make great party hosts because they're major people-pleasers. They're also “loyal, reliable and resilient,” so it sounds like they'd actually make pretty good friends — if you can ever get over the fact that they really eat pizza with a knife and fork.这类人是最有礼貌的一群人,而且比起我们,他们还有很多讲究,比如,他们喜欢用刀叉吃披萨。这是真的吗?难道这些人在享用号称世界上最美味的手指食物时也会使用餐具吗?根据伍德的性格评估,这类人的确存在,而且他们能够成为最棒的派对主人,因为他们是周围人的开心果。他们很忠诚,非常值得信赖,而且具有很强的复原力,听起来他们能够成为很棒的朋友——不过你要先接受一个事实,他们真的会用刀叉吃披萨。
4Careful Correctors完美主者Counterintuitively, these folks just jump right in and bite into their pizza without a second thought. According to Wood, though, these people are perfectionists; they know their method of pizza eating works just fine, and they don't want to mess with a good thing.与人们的直觉相反,这类人恰恰直奔主题,不假思索,直接开吃。据伍德所说,这类人都是完美主义者,他们很清楚自己吃披萨的方式很好,所以在享用美味披萨时不想受到任何干扰。
本文由百度翻译&北语高翻联合独家翻译出品。译者:王晓晴 校对:李婧 编辑:李婧文章来源:Foodnetwork

我要回帖

更多关于 在线翻译句子 的文章

随机推荐