大家帮忙下 有高手能走进翻译大家一下吗?不长的...

哪位英语高手帮忙翻译一下!!非常感谢!!有诚意者请不要用软件直译敷衍哦~~~(根据成果适当的奖励)_百度知道
哪位英语高手帮忙翻译一下!!非常感谢!!有诚意者请不要用软件直译敷衍哦~~~(根据成果适当的奖励)
however, were crafted by precise machine tools that produced precise products requiring no secondary finishingFinally, for example, does not make sense. The architectural elements found near the Valley Temple on the Giza Plateau and at the Temple of Denderah and other temples. Chiseling and hand polishing a surface that compares to a surface produced by a modern machine when the object&#39, there is the important question of precision. It is completely unnecessary for ts purpose is to serve as an architectural element above a doorway
提问者采纳
这就是关于精密度的重要问题。那些在吉萨高原的河谷庙,仅供参考。对于其充当的功能来说这是完全没有必要的。假如这个物体仅仅是作为一个建筑元素放在门口的话,比较雕刻和手工抛光的表面和用现代化机器生产的表面就没什么意义了。个人翻译,丹德拉赫庙和其他的庙附近发现的建筑元素都是用精密机械工具精心制造的,这些工具生产高精度产品时不需要二次加工最后
提问者评价
非常感谢!!!!翻译的很好
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手用英文帮忙翻译一下啊?&br/&&br/&明知道我这样,我们也只能这样,但就是不自觉。我真的不想和你说话,但是又不能,我很矛盾。 我欠你一个拥抱,你欠我一顿饭,已经很久了,我们都没有做到。 是不是很傻,是不是傻到离谱。 可是就是淡淡的喜欢而已。
求高手用英文帮忙翻译一下啊?明知道我这样,我们也只能这样,但就是不自觉。我真的不想和你说话,但是又不能,我很矛盾。 我欠你一个拥抱,你欠我一顿饭,已经很久了,我们都没有做到。 是不是很傻,是不是傻到离谱。 可是就是淡淡的喜欢而已。
不区分大小写匿名
皮卡皮卡皮卡
怎么啦?哥们儿…
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家哪位英语高手大侠能帮忙翻译一下吗,小弟我感激不尽啊~(不要用英语软件) 1.昨天的交谈我很不满_百度知道
哪位英语高手大侠能帮忙翻译一下吗,小弟我感激不尽啊~(不要用英语软件) 1.昨天的交谈我很不满
4,小弟我感激不尽啊~(不要用英语软件)1。 5,只有我们才能解决。 2。 5,所有的全部费用很大可能会转移到你身上,不能使后面工序的工作提前完成.在工程了断之前,很没有水平。 6,因为你没有一个完整的规划,因为我们才是当事人,我懂的是实实在在的道理,我也希望你能懂得中国的道理。 3.既然你来到中国,但是你太不现实了.今天的会议是为了能让工作能更好更快的完成.工程的现状完全是由你这方造成的,你的朋友很不礼貌.昨天的交谈我很不满意哪位英语高手大侠能帮忙翻译一下吗,不懂得文字游戏.我是一个实实在在没有文化的农民工.合同是我与你签订的
提问者采纳
But you are too unreasonable.I only know the simple truth instead of word games1 I am sorry to say that I am not satisfied with today&#39,I
hope you understand the way of doing things in China.2 I signed ts negotiation.4 Since you have come to China.6 Before thes meeting is to promote completion of the work sooner.7 I am just a honest migrant worker,since you fail to finish the
subsequent work ahead of time for lack of an overall plan.As the two parties.3 Today&#39,most of the expenses
probably fall on your side,only we can solve the problem.5 The current condition of the project is caused by your side.Your friend is rude and unprofessional
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I hope you can realize some truth in China,but what I know is some thing true in life ,because your friend was rude and unprofessional.The current situation of the project is entirely caused by your side1.5,but you are a little unrealistic.6.7.All cost will almost be transferred to your side before the project finished.This meeting aims to finish the work sooner and better.2,as you have no complete plan and cannot make the work finished advanced.We two signed the contract and we are the parters .3.Now that you are in China,so only you and me can solve the problem.4.I am really dissatisfied with the conversation yesterday.I am a common workman from the country without much more knowledge , and I donnot know the words game
1.Conversation yesterday, I am very dissatisfied with the conversation yesterday,your friend is
very rude,it is not level.2.The contract I signed with you, just we can solve the problem, because we are the parties.3.Today's meeting is to make the work to complete better and faster , but you too unrealistic.4.Since you came to China now, I hope you can understand the truth in China.5.The status of the project is entirely caused by your side, because you do not have a complete plan,can not let the behind process of work completed ahead of schedule.6.Before the breaking of the project , maybe the full cost will be transferred to you.7.I am just
a real no culture of migrant workers, do not know how to play word games, I just understand the real truth.
should know
Chinese thoeriers and
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有德语高手 能帮忙翻译一下吗?~!_德语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:54,887贴子:
有德语高手 能帮忙翻译一下吗?~!收藏
Guten Abend ,Ich bin sehr erfreut, diese Firma zu betreten,Haben so viele nette KollegenIch bin dankbar, dass alle meine Arbeit mit Hilfe der oben genanntenIch bin auch sehr froh, Ihre Kollegen werdenWir danken Ihnen allen ein gutes neues Jahr大家晚好上,我很高兴能够进入这个公司工作,这里的同事都很友好,谢谢你们对我工作上面的帮助,很高兴能和你们成为同事,谢谢大家,新年快乐。----------------有没有德语高手能帮忙翻译一下这段话?我觉得我找的翻译不对 有很多语法错误。
德翻汉还是汉译德
Guten Abend .Ich freue mich darauf,dass ich die Firma betreten kann.Sondern sind die Kollegen sehr nett.Danke ihr für die Hilfe bei meiner Arbeit.Es ist gut,mit ihr zusammen zu arbeiten.freue neues Jahr
这里的同事很友好,谢谢你们对我....德语里没法表达,因为你一会儿以第三人称对对方说话,一会儿又第二人称
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或有没有英语高手帮我翻译一下啊,小弟急用啊,千万别用翻译软件,我试过了,很不准的,先谢谢各位了
有没有英语高手帮我翻译一下啊,小弟急用啊,千万别用翻译软件,我试过了,很不准的,先谢谢各位了
1 个人介绍

我叫##,您可以称呼我##。我是日出生在大连,今年22岁,性别为男性,五官端正,身高182cm。

我毕业于东北大学东软信息学院,学历是大专,学制为2年,专业是物流管理。

平日里性格开朗,思维敏捷,善于交谈,乐于助人。爱好运动,唱歌,网上娱乐等等。

2 技能

主修课程为:物流管理,计算机基础等等。

英语水平:听说能力较强,国家英语A级。

3 经历

在校担任学习委员职务,曾多次参加学校和社会组织的社会和实践动。

2008年7月至今,在##科技发展有限公司任渠道部地区负责人,主要

负责向公司的客户提供完善的产品服务并负责维护好良好的合作关系。

4 对公司方面

① 从事酒店是一个全面的职业,酒店的工作是一个相对管理较正规和严格的行业,在酒店可以接触到很多高素质的人群,对于自我个人修养的提升有很大的帮助。
 ② 英语是全世界最流行的语言,我对英语的学习充满着兴趣,我非常期待和享受同外国人用英语交流的过程,这会对我英语水平的提升起到很大的帮助。
 ③ ##集团成立在大连,是全国著名的企业,作为一个大连人对##集团充满着感情和向往。同样,##是全球著名的酒店集团,我对贵公司的实力和人才培养能力十分向往。

所以如果能任职于贵公司将会很好的实现我的职业目标和人生目标,十分期待能成为贵公司的一员。
1,One personal introduction 
 My name is Li Ping, you can call me Li. I am a May 4, 1987 was born in Dalian, this 22-year-old, sex male,五官端正, height 182cm. 
 I graduated from Northeastern University Neusoft Institute information, academic qualifications of university, school system for 2 years, and professional logistics management. Weekdays in character cheerful, quick thinking, good conversation and helpful. Sports-loving, singing, online entertainment and so on.
2 skills 
Majoring in curriculum are: logistics management, basic computer and so on. 
English proficiency: listening and speaking ability stronger country English A level.
3 experienced 
 Study at the school as a member, has held a number of schools and social organizations take part in social and practical action. 
 Since July 2008, at # # Technology Development Co., Ltd. is responsible for any channel regions, mainly 
 Responsible for the company&s customers to provide comprehensive products and services and is responsible for maintaining good relations of cooperation.
4,Of the company 
 ① hotels are engaged in a comprehensive career, hotel job is a relatively more formal and strict management of the industry, at hotels can be exposed to a lot of high-quality people, for personal self-improvement there is a great help. 
 ② English all over the world are the most popular language, my study of English is full of interest, I very much look forward to and enjoy communicate with foreigners in English course, which will enhance the level of my English has played a great help. 

③ # # Group at Dalian, is the well-known enterprises, as a person of Dalian # # group is full of affection and longing. Similarly, # # is the world&s leading hotel group, I am your company&s strength and ability to cultivate talents very longing. 
 So if your company will be working in a very good implementation of my career goals and life goals, very much look forward to your company can become one.

其他回答 (4)
估计没有人会帮你,我英语也不是很好,还是不敢献丑
1,My name is/I&m ....,You can call me....I was born in Dalian on May 4th,1987.I&m at the age of twenty-two.I am man who has standard appearance and 182 centimeter tall.I graduated in Eastern Sofeware Information College of Dongbei University.My record of formal schooling is junior (college)where I spent two years studying.Management of circulation of materials is my major.In everyday life,I am very extraverted,quick-minded,adept at communication,and ready to help others anytime.My hobby includes doing sports,singing,surfing on the Internet and so on.
要求翻译的太多了,我的空闲时间少,只能抽空译这么多了,有时间再给你帮忙,还有你的句子里很多太专业了,你尽量自己查找出来,让别人翻译也就准确率高多了,全让别人给你查找翻译出来,不太实际,没有人有这么多空闲时间,比如说:物流管理,学历,学制,渠道部地区负责人,实力和人才培养能力
1,My name is/I&m ....,You can call me....I was born in Dalian on May 4th,1987.I&m at the age of twenty-two.I am man who has standard appearance and 182 centimeter tall.I graduated in Eastern Sofeware Information College of Dongbei University.My record of formal schooling is junior (college)where I spent two years studying.Management of circulation of materials is my major.In everyday life,I am very extraverted,quick-minded,adept at communication,and ready to help others anytime.My hobby includes doing sports,singing,surfing on the Internet and so on.
可以试下!
上面的是翻译的!
中间的是学习的!
下面的是听力的!
自己动手哦!z
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导

我要回帖

更多关于 走进翻译大家 的文章

随机推荐