把下面的改成被动语态的英语句子句子.

将下列句子变成被动语态Tom broke the glass just now.He invited me to the party.Somebody cleaned the room yesterday.They water these flowers every day.We have emptied the baskets.翻译句子请把书收起来.Please ( )your books ( ).这就是我所听到的.This is ( )_百度作业帮
将下列句子变成被动语态Tom broke the glass just now.He invited me to the party.Somebody cleaned the room yesterday.They water these flowers every day.We have emptied the baskets.翻译句子请把书收起来.Please ( )your books ( ).这就是我所听到的.This is ( )( )( )教室已经打扫过了.The classroom ( )( ) ( )already.forget过去分词 job近义词 travel现在分词 grow过去式good比较级 ill比较级 bring过去时 swim现在分词 buy过去时 terribly副词 water动词much 最高级 have过去分词 beautiful最高级 bring过去式 sheep复数翻译下定决心向窗外看 翻译 at once offer me a jobin a hat driving licence 赶公共汽车至少听从他的劝告最后一楼的表怪我骂你
The glass was broken by Tom just now.I was
invited to the party by him.The room was cleaned
yesterday by somebody.These flowers are watered every day by them.The baskets have been emptied by us.put
awaywhat I heardhas been cleaned写得那么辛苦,总该给点分吧foegotten work
travelling
brought swimming
terribly water most
the most beautiful brought
sheepmake up one's mind look out of the window立刻给我一份工作老式的汽车驾照catch the busat least take his adviceat last
The glass was broked by Tom just now.I am invited to the party by him.The room was cleaned by somebody yesterday.These flower was watered by them every day.把下面句子改成被动语态 He gave me a book yesterday.They haven't told us about it.They built a bridge through the river.I saw him playing chess yesterday.You shouldn't borrow other's bike without permission._百度作业帮
把下面句子改成被动语态 He gave me a book yesterday.They haven't told us about it.They built a bridge through the river.I saw him playing chess yesterday.You shouldn't borrow other's bike without permission.
He gave me a book yesterday.--I was given a book by him yesterday.They haven't told us about it.-- We haven't been told about it by them.They built a bridge through the river.--A bridge was built by them through the river.I saw him playing chess yesterday.-- He was seen playing chess by me yesterday.You shouldn't borrow other's bike without permission.--Other's bikes should't be borrowed without permission.前面几句,by 的部分通常是可以省略,我是帮助你更好的理解,才加的!
A book was given to me yesterday.We haven't been told about it.He was seen playing chess yesterday by me.Other's bike shouldn't be borrowes without permission by you.
abook was given to me yesterday. we haven't be told about it.A bridge was built though the riverHe was seen playing chess yesterday.Others' bike shouldn't be borrowed without permission.
您可能关注的推广将下列句子变成被动语态 We use computers to search informatio.the teacher often repeats the story.They don't allow fishing here.Bill looks after his cat care fully.We don't ofter spesk Englih at home._百度作业帮
将下列句子变成被动语态 We use computers to search informatio.the teacher often repeats the story.They don't allow fishing here.Bill looks after his cat care fully.We don't ofter spesk Englih at home.
Computers are used by us to search information.The stroy is often repeated by the teacher.Fishing is not allowed by them here.His cat is looked after carefully by Bill.English is not often spoken by us at home.
computers are be used to
search information(by us).the story is often repeated by our teacherpeople are not allowed to fish here Bill’s cat is looked afer carefully by BillEnglish is not often spoken at home (by us)采纳绝对没错!
We search info by computerThe story often repeated by the teacherFishing is not allowed here.Bill's cat is looked after by him carefully.英语:把下列句子改成被动语态(TURM the following sentences into the passive voice.)1)In 1966 she published a book about children ,It Takes a Village.2)Other people are afraid that it will spoil the countryside3)People always admire and respect heroes.4)The teacher aske_百度作业帮
英语:把下列句子改成被动语态(TURM the following sentences into the passive voice.)1)In 1966 she published a book about children ,It Takes a Village.2)Other people are afraid that it will spoil the countryside3)People always admire and respect heroes.4)The teacher asked the students to write a composition within 30 minutes.5)The crowd cheered wildly as she took the smoked-blackened bundle out of my ams.6)The manager made the secretary work overtime.7)The goevmment has taken measures to improve the teachers'living conditions.8)Everywhere people are talking about the financial crisis.
1.In 1966 a book about children was published by her.A village is taken by it.2.Other people are afraid that the contryside will be spoiled by it.3.Heroes are always admired and respected by people.4.The students were asked to write a composition within 30 minutes by the teacher.5.The crowd cheered wildly as the smoked-blackened bundle was taken out of my ams by her.6.The secretary was made to work overtime by the manager.7.Measures have been taken by the goverment to improve the teachers'living conditions.8.The financial crisis is being talked about by people everywhere.

我要回帖

更多关于 被动语态的英语句子 的文章

随机推荐