以自我介绍写一篇初中英语短文文

您好,欢迎来到新东方
&&&&&&正文
高考英语满分作文范文:自我介绍
来源:新东方网整理
&& My name is Li Hua. I was born in Dalian, Liaoningprovince in February 1977. I started school in 1984when I was seven. I studied in Guangming PrimarySchool from 1984 to 1990. After that I went to No.6Middle School of Dalian and graduated this summer.The main subjects I studied at school includedChinese, maths, English, physics, chemistry andcomputer.I like English and computer best and I amvery good at them. Last year I won first prize in theschool computer competition. In my spare time Ienjoy listening to popular music and collectingstamps. My favourite sports are swimming in summer and skating in winter.
  我的名字叫李华。1977年2月,我出生在辽宁省大连市。1984年,我开始上小学,当时我7岁。从1984年到1990年,我一直在光明小学上学。之后我进入了大连第6中学,并在今年夏天毕业。我主要的课程有语文、数学、英语、物理、化学以及计算机。我最喜欢计算机和英语,这是我擅长的科目。去年在学校的计算机竞赛中,我拿了一等奖。在课余时间,我喜欢听流行音乐,收集邮票。我最喜欢的运动是游泳和滑冰。
  全国& & 北京区
(实习编辑:郝梦恬)
知分选大学
北京天津河北河南山东山西内蒙古陕西辽宁吉林黑龙江上海江苏浙江安徽江西湖北湖南重庆四川贵州云南广东广西福建甘肃青海宁夏新疆西藏港澳台
说明:系统推荐的大学是依据往年数据计算所得,供广大考生填报志愿参考使用!
专题 & 院校库
新东方中学辅导专区
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网)
所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-。
请选择城市
请选择学校
请选择城市
请选择学校
请选择城市
高考实用工具英语简单(一)Good afternoon,everyone.i am very glad to be here for your interview. I hope i can make a good performance today. Im confident that I can succeed.Now i will introduce myself briefly. I am 22 years old, born in ChongQing proveince and I am a senior(大四学生) student in XXX(某学校)。 My major is XXX(专业名称), In the past 3 years, I spend most of my time on study. I have passed CET/3/4 /6.I am open—minded , quickly thoughs and skillful in searching for information on internet . I can operate computer well . In my spare time, I have broad interests .Such as reading ,surfing the internet ,enjoying music ,writing some articles on my blog and even chatting with foreign friends online if possible .I ways believe working hard can bring us more opportunities . I am a hard working person especially do the thing which i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is.ok, that is all,thank you for your attention.英语简单自我介绍(二)Hello——!My name is***.Thank you for giving me a chance for the interview.My basic materials are on the resume, do not need to explain it again.I will make a brief introduce on my job advantage and my value here.Working on administrative jobs for many years make me realize the importance of the secretarial job deeply. I like the job very much.In my opinion, the secretarial jobs are common but very important.It representes the image of a company. If someone want to do will in a job ,he or she must posesses a extreme strong sense of responsibility .I am willing to accompany with your company‘s development and progress. Your trust and my capability will bring us success ! Thanks!英语简单自我介绍(三)Hello, everyone. My name is XXX. You can call me Andy in English. I’m from Tieling elementary school. I‘m in Grade 2 Class 1. I’m seven years old. As you can see, I have big eyes and round face. I am not very tall but I am very strong and smart.I was selected by my classmates to be the monitor. Now I am in charge of the whole class to help my teacher. I like this position and I will do my best to make our class better. I know why my classmates selected me to be the monitor, because I am very caring and understanding, I am organized and responsible, additionally I am not selfish,not like lots of children do at present. I feel very happy when I help others. I learned all these virtues from my mom and dad. They both are very nice persons. I am proud of them, besides they are nice, my mum is beautiful and my dad is handsome. I love them very much.I like English. Sometimes I talk with my mom in English. My mom helped me a lot in learning English. I like singing, dancing and drawing. My favorite colors are blue and green. These two colors make me think of the sky, ocean and forest. I want to grow up to be a man with broad mind like the sky, to be a deep thinker like ocean and an active protector for others like forest. Thank you!就爱阅读网友整理上传,为您提供最全的知识大全,期待您的分享,转载请注明出处。
欢迎转载:
推荐:    给我一篇关于自我介绍的英语作文
1,Hi!My name is lisa.I am twelve years old.I am a good student.And I am a girl .I am not handsome but I am very lovely .I am study in ...shool.The shool is very good and beautiful.I like it very much.I have big eyes and my ears are big too.But my nose and mouse are small.so I look like lovely.My favorite sport is play basketball and table tennis I think health is very importante.And I hope you healthy2,My name is Li Rong ,is a Class One Grade Six student of Hongshan elementary school.I like dancing,performing,managing,and singing!The hobbies are much more.I have written a good character,obtains teacher's performance frequently.From the first grade,I has been being various branches group leader.I had obtained many certificates,and have published many articles.Hoped that my performance can make you to satisfy!Hoped that my name can keep in your heart!3 ,Introduction(自我介绍) Good morning,ladies and gentlemen.I am of great hornor to stand here and introduce myself to you .My chinese name is WangHao and my english name is.I'm14 years old .I’m a student in a very beautiful school called .(写你的学校的名字) middle school .Introduction(自我介绍) Good morning,ladies and gentlemen.I am of great hornor to stand here and introduce myself to you .My chinese name is mengchuan and my english name is melvin.I'm12 years old .I’m a student in a very beautiful school called pengcheng middle school ..My hometown sandu so a beautiful city.Iwas born in .(写你出生的那年,如1994).I'm crazy about English .I have a family of four people.My father,mother ,brother and I.They love me,so do I .I’m very happy and I like to make friends with others.I also like singing but traveling is my favorite,I have been to many interesting places in China but I haven’t been to other countries.What a pity!.My favourrite song is Big big world.My geatest dream is to be an English teacher.To come ture my dream,I must study harder from now on .Thank you for listening to my speech.That's all,many thanks!Class9 grade7.My hometown sandu so a beautiful city.Iwas born in 1996.I'm crazy about English .I have a family of four people.My father,mother ,brother and I.They love me,so do I .I’m very happy and I like to make friends with others.I also like singing but traveling is my favorite,I have been to many interesting places in China but I haven’t been to other countries.What a pity!.My favourrite song is Big big world.My geatest dream is to be an English teacher.To come ture my dream,I must study harder from now on ..That's all,many thanks!
为您推荐:
my name is jim .l'm from America.l can speak English and a littli chinese.l have a brother Tom and a sister lisa.l like going to the movies with my friends and playing sport.l like music .Because lt's fun.But
l don't like math.lt's too difficult.你初一写这么多就ok了
口语学习的提高就是坚持每天多说英语
亲自试听:1.看看性介比.好.吗 2.看看师资力量..我学习的这家ABC夭下英语就还不错
是外籍教师跟我1对1进行辅导授课,进步很多!My idol is Andy lau, small when I listen to s songs, see s movies. He is very handsome, I like m very much. I tnk...
我有听过楼上有提到的ABC夫下英语,同学跟我说是s.还蛮有名的..
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
My strengths 我的优势 介绍自己的优势英语作文
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
Personal Statement
I graduated from univeristy. I want to establish my career in Wuhan, as I have set up my home here and will live here for a long time.
I am very healthy and didn't ask for any sick leave during my university years. I behaved very well in university, without any violation of school rules or school regulations. I am a diligent, energetic young man. I have a strong and firm fundamental of my speciality. I worked hard at univeristy and I was one of the top students with outstanding grades.
I am ready to help others when they need help,and I enjoy working with others cooparatively.
Take me and I will certainly return you a pleasant surprise.
以上便是关于 & 英语写作范文 &的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注
相关推荐:
将此信息分享到:关于自我介绍的英语作文50词
无忧考网为您整理了“关于自我介绍的英语作文50词”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
My name is Rita.I am a beautiful girl. And I am a student in No.1 school.I am 8. I am in Class3, Grade3.In my class, I have a lot of friends.They arefriendly to me.I like playing basketball.
This is me----A happy girl!自我介绍我的名字叫Rita。我是一个漂亮的女孩。我在第一小学是一名学生。我在三年级三班。在我们班,我有许多朋友。他们对我很友好。我还喜欢打篮球。这就是我----一个快乐的女孩!

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语短文 的文章

随机推荐