还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2014中考英语短文填空(选择句子型)题型汇编
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014中考英语短文填空(选择句子型)题型汇编
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014中考英语短文填空(选择句子型)题型汇编
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m 2014年全国中考分类汇编短文(选择句子型)
(2014北京)七. 短文,根据短文内容,从短文后的五个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有一项为多余选项。(共8分,每小题2分)Peter lost his friend’s book, He felt very sad. Kate broke her mom’s favorite cup&& 60&& She was so sorry for her mistake.We all make mistake because we’re human .And it’s not always easy to get on well with everyone all the time. Sometimes we hurt people’s feelings although we don’t do it on purpose . Sometimes we hurt people’s feelings on purpose& 61&& So we apologize(道 歉).An apology tells someone that we’re sorry for our mistakes. It’s a way to shoe that we’ll try to do better in future.Apologies are one of the tools to build good friendships and relationships. When you say “I’m sorry”, you probably feel bad because what you did or said hurt another person. _62 , you’re also saying that you respect the other person, and care about his or her feelings. Apologizing shows you have empathy(同感). After apologizing, you might feel a little better.&& 63& , When you apologize in a caring way , you might feel good because you are trying to make things right again .A. Then she cried.B. But we feel bad later. C. When you say “ I am sorry”.D. And you want to return his book. E. The other person will probably feel better , too. Key:60-63 ABCE
(2014江西南昌)B)请下面短文。根据短文内容从下面方框内的七个选项中,选择五个还原到文中,短文意思通顺、结 构完整,并在答题卷上讲其序号涂黑。(每小题2分)86 ________ I like it because although it is hard work , every day is different !It all depends on what is wrong with the animals that come in.At my clinic, I work long days on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays, and short days on Tuesday ,Thursday and Saturdays .Sunday is my day off so I can spend some time with my family .87______________My clerk opens the door , turns on some music ,and makes everyone a cup of tea or coffee. My assistant cleans and feeds the animals .The phones start to ring ,and people make appointments .This is a very busy time of day!& & At 9 am, pet owners start to arrive with their sick pets. Appointments take up the whole morning .88______________I don’t examine (检查) any new sick animals .I use these two hours to have lunch and do all my paperwork.. & At 2 pm, I stat to see sick animals again .At 5pm , three students from a local school who love animals arrive to help out .89____________I am always happy to see their smiling faces!& From 5 pm to 7 pm ,I continue to see sick animals . Then ,at 7 pm we close our doors and the clean-up begins !We tidy the clinic and feed and clean the animals Of course ,we also stroke (轻抚) them and give them hugs !Then ,we turn off the lights and go home .90_____________& I am very happy being a vet , though unexpected things sometimes happen! A.Do you like pets ?B.It is fun being a vet.C.At midday, I stop for two hours .D.Animals are not easy to deal with.E.My day at my clinic begins at 7 am.F.This is the type of the day I want to have. G.They are very kind and warm-hearted.Key:86-90 BECGF
(2014江西) B)请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容从下面方框内的七个选项中选择五个还原到文中,使短文意思通顺、结构完整,并在答题卷上将其序号涂黑。(每小题2分)  && 81&&& I like it because although it is hard work, every day is different! It all depends on what is wrong with the animals that come in.&&& At my clinic(诊所), I work long days on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and short days on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Sunday is my day off so I can spend some time with my family.&&& 82&&& My clerk opens the door, turns on some music, and makes everyone a cup of tea or coffee. My assistant cleans and feeds the animals. The phones start to ring and people make appointments. This is a very busy time of day!At 9 am, pet owners start to arrive with their sick pets. Appointments take up the whole morning.&&& 83&&& I don’t examine(检查)any new sick animals. I use these two hours to have lunch and do all my paperwork.At 2 pm. I start to see sick animals again. At 5 pm, three students from a local school l who love animals arrive to help out.&&& 84&&& I am always happy to see their smiling faces!From 5 pm to 7pm, I continue to see sick animals. Then, at 7 pm, we close our doors and the clean-up begins! We tidy the clinic, and feed and clean the animals. Of course, we also stroke(轻抚)them and give them hugs! Then, we turn off the lights an go home.&&& 85&& I’m very happy being a vet, though unexpected things sometimes happen!& A.&&&& Do you like pets?& B.&&&&& It is fun being a vet.& C.&&&&& At midday, I stop for two hours.& D.&&&& Animals are not easy to deal with.& E.&&&&& My day at my clinic begins at 7 am.& F.&&&&& This is the type of day I want to have.& & G.&&&& They are very kind and warm-hearted.& Key:&81~85 BECGF
(2014浙江杭州)第二节:下面文章中有五处(第56―60题)需要添加小标题。请从以下选项(A、B、C、D、E和F)中选出符合各段意思的小标题。选项中有一项是多余项。
A. Places to Stay&&&&&& B. Places to VisitC. Weather&&&&&&&&&&& D. ShoppingE. History&&&&&&&&&&& F. RestaurantsSavannah City Guide56.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && If you want to spend the night in Savannah, you have lots of places to choose from. You can stay at a big hotel, a small inn, or a comfortable motel. Savannah’s hotels, motels, and inns are famous for their friendly service. Call one of these places to make your reservation…57.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && Savannah is well known for its wonderful restaurants. Many restaurants serve local seafood or old―fashioned Southern food. The following are some of the best restaurants in the area58.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& If you like to shop, Savannah is the place for you! You’ll find all kinds of stores in Savannah. You can go shopping in small stores or big shopping malls. Are you looking for a special treasure or a great deal? You’ll find it in Savannah.59.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && There are so many things to do and see in Savannah. The sightseeing is great. You can visit beautiful historic homes and museums. You can take a boat tour or visit Civil War forts. With all of Savannah’s history, art, and beautiful buildings, be sure to take the time to enjoy all that Savannah has to offer!60.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Savannah has lots of sunshine throughout the year. Summers are hot and humid. Winters are generally mild. Temperatures usually range between 30 degrees Fahrenheit (-1 degree Centigrade) and 90 degrees Fahrenheit (33 degrees Centigrade)Key: AFDBC 文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?高一:&&&&&
高二:&&&&&
高考:&&&&&&&
学前教育- 3-5岁
小学生- 6-12岁
初中生- 13-15岁
高中生- 16-18岁
大学生- 18-22岁
研究生- 23-25岁
在职人士- 18岁以上
崇 文: 
西 城:  
石景山: 
您的位置:
&& 中考资讯
中考英语阅读专题——阅读短文还原句子
作者:优能中学&&来源:北京新东方学校&&时间:
  阅读短文还原句子是中考题型中最年轻的题型,即2010年北京英语考试中的新题型,一般有200-250个单词左右,为5选4的题型。设空位置一般为三种:段首、段尾和段中。根据2010年-2012年各区县一模、二模及真题中此类题型的考查,可看出考题中段中设空最多,段尾次之,段首最少。另外,从2013年各区一模题来看设空也符合上述出题规律。
  根据对2013年考试说明及课标中“读”的七级要求第5条和第6条的分析,总结出此类试题主要考查:1. 学生能理解故事情节和事件发展顺序。2. 学生能理解段落中各句子之间的逻辑关系。根据以上分析得出此类试题考查的文体主要为记叙文。我们都知道记叙文的六要素为:时间、地点、人物、起因、经过和结果。因此,根据记叙文常见的写作顺序,可知其解题思路主要为时间顺序、动作顺序和故事发展顺序。此外,关注段落中各句子之间的逻辑关系,主要为:并列、转折、因果关系及其它关系(包括单词重复、代词指代、排比句式等)。
  针对阅读短文还原句子的考查点,我们总结出此类题型的解题步骤及得分技巧,具体如下:
  1. 解题步骤
  (1)读选项,划关键词,暗排序。
  (2)读文章,找逻辑,抓过渡词。
  (3)先易后难来解题。
  (4)回读文章定答案。
  2. 得分技巧
  (1)抓住过渡词,看住上下句。
  (2)盯紧横线的前后词语。
  通过学生对这类题型的解题步骤、思路及技巧的练习和实践,可总结出以下复习策略:1. 养成限时阅读的习惯,提高阅读速度。培养学生的阅读技能, 处理好阅读速度与效率问题。阅读速度应控制在每篇5分钟,每分钟40-50个词为宜。2. 注意常考点。针对五选四,平时练习多注意代词(如it, this, they)、选项的句内关系(如因果、转折)及重现(文章与选项的复现提示)等。
  (责任编辑:马黎)
  新东方版权所有,转载请注明来源:北京新东方网
经营许可证编号:060601京ICP备京公安备:1:红包 red packets (cash wrapped up in red paper, symbolize fortune and wealth in the coming year.) 2:we all live in the past. we take a minute to know someone, one hour tolike someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forgetsomeone. 我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。" 3:甜饼:希望你以后不要随便叫一个女孩子甜饼,她会恨你一辈子的! 4:every profession produces its own best行行出状元。 5:christmas comes but once a year.圣诞一年只一度。 it was obvious that &很显然,&. 6:7:Love triumphs over everthing.Love has no age, no limit and no death.爱情战胜一切。爱情没有寿命,没有极限,不会死亡。 8:there are only two minutes left. 只剩两分钟了文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。 9:过年 Guo- have the Spring Festival10:i looked over to you in heaven, as you stare me with sorrow.我站在天堂向你俯身凝望,就像你凝望我一样略带忧伤。 11:picking me up when i’m down 当我沮丧时你拉拔我。 12:在每一天开始和结束的时候,说一句“感谢这么一个愉快的一天”。 13:as a result结果 14:your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。 15:i laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关心情说说:
48小时热门2014中考英语试题分类汇编:短文填空(选择句子型)_为您服务教育网

热点推荐:    
专题:         
:           
&&&&&&2014中考英语试题分类汇编:短文填空(选择句子型)
2014中考英语试题分类汇编:短文填空(选择句子型)
 资料名称: 2014中考英语试题分类汇编:短文填空(选择句子型)
 资料大小: 52 KB
 发 布 者:      资料语言: 简体中文 Word版练习试题
 授权方式: 免费          操作系统: Win9x/Me/Win7/XP//Vista
 下载提示: 1.本资料已经经过杀毒处理       2.不支持使用下载工具进行下载。

下载地址:
1.   2.   3.
  温馨提示:本站只提供“直接左键”点击下载,不支持“右键另存为”下载,也不支持下载工具下载。
       如果使用其他下载工具导致不能正常下载,此时需设置下载工具不是“默认下载”。
       ** 如果一个服务器速度慢,可以选择其他服务器下载
   家庭教育+幼儿教育+赏识教育
    为您服务教育网今日推荐

为您服务教育网――全心全意为中国教育免费服务(Copyright&  河北?衡水)  

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语短文 的文章

随机推荐