外研版英语教材九年级上册课文及听力朗文mp3 module 1 - MP3音频下载
(鼠标右键“目标另存为”或“链接另存为”)
(鼠标右键“目标另存为”或“链接另存为”)
没有下一课查看: 1134|回复: 3
学年度新目标英语九年级第一学期期中考试卷附听力朗读MP3
主题帖子积分
绿色圃特约教师
试卷下载简介:
& &&& 绿色圃中学资源网免费提供中学七年级八年级九年级各科单元期中期末考试卷、名校联考试卷、中考模拟试题等。此套<font color="#ff-2016学年度新目标英语九年级第一学期期中考试卷由绿色圃资源网搜集整理,给有需要的老师们免费下载!转载请注明出处。& &&&
& && &本站所有资源:教案|试卷|课件|计划|总结|音频|朗读MP3|视频均可免费下载,喜欢本站的朋友可以收藏本站!方便您下次使用!找资源,下课件试卷,搜教学视频,请来绿色圃中学资源网!试卷中图片、表格等预览中不能正常显示,请到帖子下面的附件中下载使用! & & & &
& && &试卷内容预览:
衢州市华茂外国语学校学年度第一学期期中考试
九年级英语试卷
第一部分&&听力部分
一. 听力 (共15小题,满分25分)
第一节:听小对话,从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确的选项,回答问题。(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)
1. Where are they going to eat their lunch?
&&A. In the park.& & & & & & & & & & & & B. In the restaurant.& & & & & & & & & & & & C. In the office.
2. Which sport will Michael take part in?
&&A. The 100-metre race& & B. The long jump& & & & & & & & & & & & C. The high jump
3. How was Miss James’ trip to Iceland?
&&A. Tired& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & B. Amazing.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & C. Boring
4. How often does the woman clean her room?
&&A. Once a week& & & & & & & & & & & & B. Twice a week& & & & & & & & & & & & C. three times a week
5. What does the man mean?
&&A. He likes going on a picnic in autumn.
&&B. He won’t go on a picnic in bad weather.
&&C. He wants to go on a picnic with the woman.
第二节:听长对话,回答问题。(共5小题, 每小题2分, 计10分)
听下面一段较长对话,回答6、7两个问题。
6. What does the man want to buy?
& &A. A sweater& &B. A skirt& & C. A shirt
7. How much does it cost?
& &A. $8& && && &B. $80& &&&C. $88
听下面一段较长对话,回答8、9、10三个问题。
8. Where are they talking?
&&A. At a shop& && && && &B. At Jim’s school& && &&&C. At the doctor’s
9.What’s the matter with Jim?
&&A. He’s got a headache& & B. He’s got a toothache& & C. He’s broken his leg
10. What did Jim have for breakfast?
&&A. He had a little porridge and an egg
&&B. He had a little milk and some bread
&&C. He had a little milk and an egg
第三节:听独白,请根据提问从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项,完成信息记录表。(共5小题,每小题2分,计10分)
& && && && && && && && && & Exam&&Tips
◆ Choose the _11____ problems and do them first.
◆ Spend ____12____ on a very difficult problem
◆ If you feel nervous, _____13_____
◆ If you have time before handing in your paper,___14_______
◆ Remember to write as neatly as possible if you want to do it ___15____
11. A. hard& && && && & B. easy& && && && & & & & & & & & & & & & & C. important
12. A. too much& && && &B. one or two minutes& && && && & C. no time
13. A. take a deep breath&&B. do sports& && && && && && && &C. go for a walk&&
14. A .check your answers carefully& & B. write your answers&&C. have a rest
15. A. bad& && && && &&&B. well& && && & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & C. better
第二部分& &笔试部分
二、完型填空(本题共15小题, 每小题1分,满分15分)
&&There is always something difficult in our life that we don't want to __16___about. There is also something , deep inside of us, that we never want to dig it out and we just let it be there and grow inside of us like a bad disease.
There are so ____17____ people who run away from their problems. They run and run and never ____18____ them. They run from people that they do not like or have harmed them ____19____ some way, or ____20___ places that bring up bad memories. ____21___ dealing with these problems, some people take the easy way out and ride down the comfortable path called&&&Least Resistance(阻力)&. Is it a good choice?
I don’t think so. Do you know when you face these problems in your life, you will become stronger and you will grow ___22___ a person? Do you know when you face your fears(恐惧), those fears will ____23___?
If&&we want to lead a great, healthy, happy life for ourselves, with values and hopes and ___24___, we must first throw away that heavy &baggage& we carry around inside of us...Just drop it off and never ____25___ it back up again.
Every time this ____26___ situation comes up in our life, greet the problem with a positive attitude(积极的态度) and we will realize that the huge __27___ is just a thing of our imagination. It is actually not so terrible as it seems to be. It was not real to begin with and certainly will ___28___hurt us or let us __ 29___.
Face our problems and fears bravely, and we'll have a ____30___ sky.
16. A.&&talk & & & & & & & & & & & & B.&&say& & & & & & & & & & & & C.&&speak& & & & & & & & D. tell
17. A.&&much& & & & & & & & & & & & B.&&little& & & & & & & & & & & & C.&&& & & & many& & & & & & & & D. few
18 A.& &hold& & & & & & & & & & & & B.&&face& & & & & & & & & & & & C.&&hate& & & & & & & & & & & & D. refuse
19. A.&&with & & & & & & & & & & & & B.&&in & & & & & & & & & & & & C.&&& & & & from& & & & & & & & & & & & D. on
20. A.&&get& & & & & & & & & & & & B.&&avoid& & & & & & & & C.&&arrive& & & & & & & & D. go
21. A.&&Instead of& & & & & & & & B.&&As well as& & & & C.&&In spite of & & & & D. Thanks to
22. A.&&like& & & & & & & & & & & & B.&&up& & & & & & & & & & & & C.&&& & & & as& & & & & & & & & & & & D. with
23 A.&&go away & & & & & & & & B.&&come up & & & & & & & & C.&&& & & & turn back& & & & & & & & D. take down
24. A.& &dreams& && & B.&&& & & & worries& & & & & & & & C.&&problems& & & & & & & & D. difficulties
25. A.& &wake& & & & & & & & & & & & B.&&& & & & pick& & & & & & & & & & & & C. & & & & take& & & & & & & & & & & & D. get
26. A.&&good& && && &&&B.&&& & & & badly & & & & & & & & C.&&pleasant& & & & & & & & D. uncomfortable
27. A.&&collection& && &B.&&& & & & camp& & & & & & & & C.&&& & & & problem& & & & & & & & D. sound
28. A.&&ever& && && & B. & & & & never& & & & & & & & C.&&& & & & still& & & & & & & & & & & & D. even
29. A.& & on& & & & & & & & & & & & B.&&& & & & off & & & & & & & & & & & & C.&&& & & & up & & & & & & & & & & & & D. down
30. A.&&blue& && && & B.&&green& && &&&C.&&dark& & & & & & & & & & & & D. white
三、阅读理解(共15小题,每小题2分,满分30分)
& &阅读下面短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。
Each year, we celebrate many holidays here in America.
On January 1, we welcome the coming of a new year like many people in other countries. And we have another, four holidays on the first day of a month: April Fool's Day, May Day, Friendship Day ( Aug.1 ) and Grandparents Day ( Sept.1).
The most important holiday for the young people comes in February. It is Valentine's Day. Lots of boys give red roses to girls as a present. People celebrate some holidays for their family members. We say thanks to our mothers in May and celebrate Father's Day in the following month. In November many people return home for Thanksgiving Day, so the whole family can stay together.
& &&&There are also some interesting holidays for children. For example, Halloween comes at the end of October. Children often play with pumpkin lanterns (南瓜灯) and put on all kinds of masks (面具). Of course, the most important festival is Christmas. After a year of work and study, people can enjoy a long holiday, eat big meals, and visit family and friends.
31. & & & & How many holidays are there on the first day of a month in America?
& & & & A. Four.& & & & B. Five.& & & & C. Seven.& & & & D. Ten.
32.& & & & Halloween is one of the interesting holidays for ______.
& & & & A. children& & & & B. mothers
& & & & C. girls& & & & D. students
33.& & & & Many people return home in November because they want to ______.
& & & & A. enjoy a long holiday& && && && && && & B. visit their friends
& & & & C. eat big meals& && && && && && && && & D. spend Thanksgiving Day
One day, a girl walked along a road. She met a sad boy on her way. She thought the boy looked like one of her old friends. So she asked the boy who he was.
“ Me? I am sadness,” said the boy.
“ Oh, I know you. You visit me sometimes.”
“ Aren’t you afraid? Why don’t you run away?”
“ Why should I run away from you? I know that you catch up with people who try to run away from you. Why do you look so sad?”
“ It’s my duty to visit humans, but nobody actually likes me. When I show up, they are afraid of me and run away from me,” said Sadness. “ But I just want to help them. I can help them to face themselves. I can build a place for them to take care of their wounds. But they don't need me. They try to cover their sadness.”
While Sadness was saying this, he became sadder. The girl gave him a hug and said, “ Don’t worry. From now on, you won’t feel lonely any more. I will be with you.”
“ But who are you?” asked the boy.
“ Me? I am Hope,” said the girl with a smile.
34. & & & & Where did the girl meet Sadness?
& & & & A. On the road.& & & & B. In her home.
& & & & C. In her school.& & & & D. In her friend’s home.
35.& & & & When Sadness shows up, what do people usually do?
& & & & A. They welcome him.& & & & B. They give a hug.
C. They run away from him.& & & & D. They build a house together.
36.& & & & How does Sadness take care of people’s wounds?
& & & & A. By teaching them a good way.& & & & B. By taking them to visit Hope.
C. By building a place for them.& & & & D. By running with them together.
37.& & & & After reading the passage, we know that& && && && && &&&.
& & & & A. we should be happy when we meet Sadness
& & & & B. we should cover our sadness
& & & & C. we should take good care of Sadness
& & & & D. we shouldn’t lose hope when we are sad
C& && && && && && && && && && && && && &
Have you watched the TV show, Dad, Where Are We Going? It is one of the most popular TV shows in China. The TV show has attracted lots of viewers and got higher ratings than other shows.
Dad, Where Are We Going? is a reality show. In the show, five star dads ( Jimmy Lin, Zhang Liang, Guo Tao, Tian Liang and Wang Yuelun) and their kids( Kimi, Tiantian, Cindy and Angela) went to a poor place to experience a new life. They had to face some difficulties and complete different tasks together.
The show was so successful that five dads and their children have become real super stars. Among five dads , Jimmy Lin has the most fans. He is an actor and singer from Taiwan. His son Kimi’s popularity(名气) has soared since they appeared on the show. Kimi’s cute face and their close relationship have won many viewers’ hearts.
“ The TV show gives Kimi a chance to learn about the outside world. It’s also a chance to learn to get on with others. Kimi has learned a lot in the experience. He now knows how to behave well in public. He also gets more outgoing.” Jimmy Lin said.
38.& & & & The TV show, Dad, Where Are We Going? got&&____________& &than other shows.
& & & & A. more viewers& & & & B. fewer viewers
& & & & C. more readers& & & & D. fewer readers
39.& & & & In the show, five star dads and their children did some things EXCEPT ___& && && &&&.
& & & & A. facing difficulties
& & & & B. completing some difficulties
& & & & C. experiencing a new life
& & & & D. communicating with viewers.
40.& & & & What does the underlined word “ soared” mean in English?
& & & & A. rose quickly& && & B. rose slowly& && & C. fell quickly& && & D. fell slowly
41. & & & & Among five dads, _____________& & was the most popular in China.
& & & & A. Guo Tao& & & & B.TianLiang& & & & C. Jimmy Lin& & & & D. Wang Yuelun
According to a new survey, students’ safety has become a big problem. Nearly 50% of students say they are worried about robbery (抢劫) on the way to and from school. Now in main big cities in China, some schools have taught all unusual lesson: self-protection. Students like this lesson because there are no exams or boring classes. And they can learn how to save lives and know how to stop danger before it really happens.
Chen Haoyu, a teacher at Beijing No. 25 Middle School , give young students advice on how to deal with danger.
If you are robbed.
Keep calm. lf you can not cry for help or run away, give the robber your money. Try to remember what the robber looks like and tell the police later.
If you are in a traffic accident.
If a car hits you, you should remember the car number. If it is a bicycle, try to call your parents before you let the rider go. This is because you don't know how seriously you are hurt.
If it is raining hard and there is lighting. (闪电)
Don't stay in high places and stay away from trees. When there is a fire, get away as fast as yon can. Put wet things on your body and try to find an exit. Do not take the lift.
If someone is drowning. (溺水)
If you can't swim, don't get into the water. Cry out for help.
Remember that danger is never as far away as you think. Take care of yourself at all times!
42.& & & & Why do students like the self-protection lesson?
①& & & & Because there are no tests.
② Because the lessons are boring.
③ Because they can learn how to save lives.
④ Because they know how to stop danger before it happens.
& & & & A. ①②& & & & B. ②③& & & & C. ①②④& & & & D. ①③④
43.& & & & What will you do if a bicycle hurts you?
A. I will remember the bicycle number.
B. I won't let the rider go until I call my parents
C. I will let the rider go before I call my parents
D. I will let the rider go because I know how seriously I am hurt.
44.& & & & If your house is on fire, you must ________.
A. put dry things on your body
B. run quickly and take the lift
C. run away and find an exit as quickly as you Can
D. take everything you have and then run away
45.& & & & The best title for this passage is ________.
& & & & A. How to Keep Calm& & & & B. Self-protection
& & & & C. An usual lesson& & & & D. Danger
四、词汇拼写。(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)
A.用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次。
attend,&&decide,&&twelve,&&reply,&&dish
46. –When is Tree Planting Day?& & –It’s on the& && &&&of March.
47.I am sorry to say that you’ve made a wrong& && && && &this time .
48. I often help my parents do the& && && &&&after dinner.
49. She sent an email to the company last week, but they haven’t ______ to it.
50 .My cousin’s biggest dream is to __________&&university abroad.
B. 根据短文内容和所给汉语提示,写出短文空白处各单词的正确形式。每空限填一词。
Du Fu was a __51__(著名的)Chinese poet(诗人) during the Tang Dynasty(唐朝). He was__52___(出生)in Hunan Province. His grandpa was also a great poet. Du Fu__53___(花费)a lot of time in reading and traveling before he was 35 years old,. Along with Li Bai, he is often called the greatest Chinese poets. He cared about poor people’s life and often__54___(写) poems about it, so he was deeply loved by people. His life, like the whole country, was poor because of the Anshi Rebelion(安史之乱) of 755, and the last 15 years of his life was a time almost constant unrest(持续的动荡). He and his family wandered ___55__(到处)and he died of illness and poverty.
He began to learn poems at the __56_(年龄)of 7. His works had attracted people’s attention___57_(自从)he was 15 years old. It is said that his works have a huge influence not only on __58__ (都) Chinese culture and Japanese culture, but also on Western culture. When President of __59__(法国)visited China, he came to the place where Du Fu once lived. He said,“I love Chinese culture, especially_60__(感兴趣)in Du Fu and his works.”Du Fu has been called the poet-historian by Chinese critics(评论家).
五、语法填空。( 共10小题; 每小题1分,满分10分)
阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中适当词语的正确形式填空。
Once upon a time, there lived a hunter in a village. He lived there ____61______(happy). One morning, he set out from his home to hunt for a deer in the nearby forest. It was a lucky day because ____62_____ saw a deer and killed him at once. He carried the deer on his shoulder and started to go back home. Then the hunter saw a wild pig in the forest. He quickly ___63_______(drop) the deer on the ground and shot the pig with an arrow(箭). The arrow hit the __64_______ neck. Before ___65_______(fall) to the ground, the wild pig killed the hunter with its teeth. After some time, a tiger happened to pass through the forest and saw the man and the wild pig. And not far away, he also found the ____66______ deer. The hungry tiger got ___67_______ crazy that he cried, “Ah! ___68_______ good luck I have! I’ll eat only a little at a time so it’ll last longer.” He decided ____69______(taste) a little meat around the arrow. But ____70_____(unlucky) ,the arrow hit his mouth and went through his head. The tiger died.
六、任务型阅读( 共5小题; 每小题1分,满分5分)
第71 至75题是烹饪西班牙煎蛋的步骤,请找出表明每一步骤的相应图片,并将代表图片的字母A-- E填入答题卷上的相应位置。
How to cook it:
71. Get the onion and garlic ready.& && &&&
72. Cut the onion and garlic into small pieces with a knife.& && &&&
73. Add a litde oil to the pan. Heat (加热) the oil.& && &&&
74. Cook all the vegetables for about 3 minutes.& && && &
75. Beat the eggs with a fork. Add some salt and pepper& && &&&
七、书面表达(共1小题,满分20分)
76. 忙碌的初三生活已经开始,如何安排好自己的初三学习和生活呢?沉重的课业负担将取代一切吗?答案当然是否定的。如何合理安排自己的初三生活,你肯定有自己实实在在的打算。应该怎样完善自己,做到学习与生活两不误,请你以“How to be an excellent student”为题,写一篇英语短文。
内容要点&&1.遵守校纪校规(按时到校、不吸烟等);
2.养成良好的学习习惯(上课认真听讲、多读书、学会放松等);
3.与人沟通、互相帮助;
4.在家帮父母做家务(如洗碗、打扫卫生等);
5.参加志愿者工作(volunteer work),为贫困地区学校(the school in the poor area)捐赠学习用品(school things)等
参考词汇:
要& &求:1.包括所有内容要点,用上所给参考词,不要逐句翻译,可以适当发挥。
2.语句通顺、语法正确,80个词左右。
3.文中不得出现真实的姓名、地点和所在的学校名称。
How to be an excellent student
绿色圃中学资源网免费提供教育部审定新版课程标准人教版北师大版苏教版试卷PPT课件教案作文,帖子上面有分享按钮,喜欢本站,请点分享到自己的博客空间微博等。
主题帖子积分
绿色圃特约教师
& && &&&试卷下载方法:请在本站右上角选择用QQ账号登录或立即注册后登录,然后点击下面的附件,保存在桌面上或你的电脑上,解压缩即可使用!喜欢本站的朋友可以收藏本站!上面中间有分享按钮,可以分享给好友或一键发布到自己的微博上。喜欢本站,请推荐给自己的朋友并收藏本站!谢谢您的支持!
本帖子中包含更多资源
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
主题帖子积分
绿色圃特约教师
& && & 喜欢本站,请点分享到自己的博客空间微博及好友们!谢谢您的支持!
& && & 由于此试卷中附带MP3文件较大,为了节约网站资源,本站提供资源分享到网络云盘中下载,敬请谅解!
一、百度云盘下载:
二、360云盘下载:
&&访问密码 bdd7
主题帖子积分
绿色圃特约教师
听力材料及参考答案
第一节:听对话,根据所听内容选择最佳答案。
1.& & & & W: I have bought something to eat, so we can eat in the park.
M: That’s great. It’ll be more fun.
2.& & & & W: Michael,our school sports meeting is coming, which sport will you take part in?
M: I want to be in the boys’ 100-metre race.
3.& & & & M: How was your trip to Iceland, Miss James?
W: Oh, it’s amazing.
4.& & & & M: Hi, Miss Lin. How often do you clean your room?
W: I do that every Wednesday and Saturday..
5.& & & & W: What about going on a picnic?
M: In such bad weather? You must be joking!
第二节:听长对话,回答问题。
听下面一段较长对话,回答6、7两个问题
W: What can I do for you?
M: I’m looking for a brown sweater.
W: What size do you want, please?
&&M: Size L.
W: Yes, we’ve got Size L, but the brown ones are sold out.
M: Have you got any other colors?
W: Yes. What about those ones over there?
M: Well, this color looks nice. How much does it cost?
M: Hmm! That’s a bit expensive. Can I try it on, please?
W: Of course.
M: It’s just right. I’ll take it.
听下面一段较长对话,回答8、9、10三个问题。
&&M: Good morning , doctor.
&&W: Good morning, Mr Brown. Well, what’s wrong with this young man?
&&M: He’s my son, Jim. He’s got a headache.
&&W: Have you taken his temperature , Mr Brown?
&&M: Yes. His temperature seems to be OK.
&&W: How long has he been like this?
&&M: Since yesterday morning.
&&W: Has he had anything to eat this morning?
&&M: Yes. For breakfast he had a little milk and an egg.
&&W: Well, Mr Brown. I think he has caught a cold.
&&M: Shall I keep him out of school?
&&W: No, it’ll be all right for him to go to school.
&&M: Thank you very much.
&&W: You’re welcome.
第三节:听对话,根据短文内容完成下列表中有关的信息。
Hi, class! Everyone wants to do well in an exam. Though you work hard every day, still you need to know something more.
Don’t write your answers before you read over the whole exam paper.
Choose the easy problems and do them first.
Don’t spend too much time on a very difficult problem. Think about it for one or two minutes. If nothing comes to you, leave it there and go on to another problem. You may later have time to think about it and find a way.
Sometimes you may feel nervous. If so, put down your pen, close your eyes and take a deep breath. When you feel better, go back to work.
If you have time before handing in your paper. Check your answers carefully.
Remember to write as neatly as possible if you want to do it better.
Wish you all success in the exams!
参考答案:
1—5& &AABBB& && &6—10&&A CCAC& & & & & & & & 11—15& &BBAAC
二、完形填空
& &16—20 ACBBB& &&&21—25 ACAAB& &&&26—30 DCBDA
三、阅读理解
31---33 BAD& && &34---37 ACCD& && &&&38---41 ADAC& && && & 42---45 DBCB
四、词汇运用
& &&&46-50&&twelfth& &&&decision& && &dishes& && &replied& & attend
51-60&&famous / well-known& &born& &spent& &wrote& &everywhere
age& &since& &both& & France& &interested
五、语法填空