急求英语八年级上册英语教案1-2单元的 20个...

八年级上册英语人教版急求短语每单元25个短语详细点啊寒假作业还没做完类呜呜呜呜我就有10分_百度作业帮
八年级上册英语人教版急求短语每单元25个短语详细点啊寒假作业还没做完类呜呜呜呜我就有10分
人教新目标板(Go for it !)八年级上册全部英语短语
A 1 . a few + pl.n (可数名词复数): 有些...几个,少数... few + pl.n (可数名词复数): 很少的,几乎没有的... a little + un (不可数名词): 有一点点...少数的... little+ un(不可数名词): 很少的...几乎没有的... 2. a lot 很非常,常常(放在动词短语后) 3. a lot of + pl.n =many 大量,许多 + un =much 4. play the accordion 拉手风琴 5. add...to... 把...加到...上 6. a piece of advice(+ un) 一条建议 a suggestion(可数名词) 一条建议 7.时间段+ago:...以前(过去时的标志)eg: 3 years ago(3年前) 8. all over the world 全世界 China 全中国 9. be angry with sb 生某人的气 10. as for 至于,关于 11. at themoment 此时;现在 = now (现在进行时的标志) 12. at the same time 同时 13. A+am/is/are+the same as+B A与B是一样 14. get one’s autograph 得到某人的亲笔签名 15. be away from sp 从…离开 to sp 离开去某地 go away 离开
B 16. keep the balance of 保持 … 均衡eat a balanced diet 饮食均衡 17. be good at +n/doing 擅长···;在···方面做的好 =do well in +n/doing 18. beat +人
/ 团体组织 打败某人,战胜某人 an award 赢得一个奖项 win the match 赢得一场比赛 first prize 赢得一等奖 19.because of+人/物/代/doing(因为,由于)= because+句子 20.begin=start+to do/doing 开始干··· 20. begin with 以…开始 end with 以…结束 21. between…and…在…之间,中间 22. 人1 borrow人2 sth =人1 borrow sth from 人2 : 人1从人2那儿借入某物 =人2 lend 人1 sth =人2 lend sth to 人1 : 人2借给人1某物 23. both A and B +are/were/v原… A和B两个都… 24. brown bread 黑面包 25. go to sp by bike/boat/bus/car 乘坐…去某地
C 26. a boy called·· 一个被叫做…的男孩 27. go camping 去野营 28. take good care of =took after…well 照顾…照管…关心… 29. do chores 做家务杂务 30. go to the cinema 去看电影 = go to the movies = go to a movie = go to the movie theater 31. 互为反义 A地be close toB地 A地离 B地很近 be far from A地离 B地很远 32. a clothing store 一个衣服店 33. come over to sp /sb 顺便来访··· 34. communicate with sb 与某人交流、沟通 communicate better with sb 与某人更好地交流、沟通 35. computer science 计算机科学 36. go to the concert 去听音乐会 give/have a concert 举行音乐会 37. a cup of… 一杯… two cups of… 38. cut up 切碎
have a busy (wonderful) day off:
度过一个 ··· 的休息日
see a dentist
视 ··· 而定,决定于
决定在 ··· 上
decide to do
决定干 ···
be different from ··· 与 ··· 不同
be the same as ··· 与 ··· 相同
处理琐事;干家务
do the dishes
do the laundry
drive to sp
驱车去某地
go for a drive
开车去兜风
exchange student
be famous for ··· 因 ··· 而出名
be famous as ··· 作为 ··· 而出名
把草喂给羊
have a fever
发烧;发热
finish doing sth
结束干 ··· ;干完 ···
go fishing
keep fit = keep healthy = keep in good health
fold one's clothes
go to sp on foot=walk to sp
走着去某地
forbid sb (to) do sth
禁止某人干 ···
forbid doing sth
禁止干 ··· ;不允许干 ···
forget to do
忘记去干 ···
forget doing
忘记已干过 ···
remember to do
记着去干 ···
remember doing
记着只干过 ···
in the future
get+ 形容词 =become+ 形容词
变得 ···
get (go) back to sp
回到某地来
打高尔夫球
get good grades
取得好成绩
green onion(s)
嫩洋葱;葱(带茎叶的)
成长;长大
hang(hung) out with sb
和某人一起闲荡、闲逛
hardly ever
几乎不;几乎没有
hate to do sth
不喜欢干 ···
hate doing sth
不喜欢干 ···
have a cold
have a headache
have a stomachache
胃疼;肚子疼
have a toothache
hear sb do sth
听到某人干 了 ··· (自始至终)
hear sb doing sth
听见某人正在干 ···
high school
(美)中学;(英)中等学校
徒步旅行;去远足
hold an exhibition
举办艺术展
host family
多久;多长时间
how many ( + pl.n 可数名词复数)
how much ( + un 不可数名词 )
a hundred+ pl.n( 可数名词复数 ): 100 个 ···
two hundred+ pl.n( 可数名词复数 ): 200 个 ···
hundreds of+ pl.n( 可数名词复数 ):
数百个 ···
I 75.ice skating 滑冰 76.be ill / be sick 病了,身体不适 a sick boy 一个生病的男孩 77.have something in cmmon 在某些方面共有的… 78.play an instrument 演奏一种乐器 79. have / take/ show (an) interest in… 对…感兴趣 =be interested in…. 80. (1) invite sb to do sth = ask sb todo sth 邀请某人干某事(2)invite sb to sp 邀请某人去某地
J 81.junk food 垃圾食品
K 82. keep+形容词:保持…
L 83. be late for+n: 干什么迟到 be late to do sth: 干什么迟到 84. laugh at: 讥笑某人… 笑话某人… 85. leave for sp 动身出发去某地 86. living room 起居室,客厅 87. look at 朝…看
M 88. major in 主修,专研….. 89. make sb do sth 使/让某人干…. make one’ s / the bed 整理床铺 90. What’the matter with sb? .怎么了? 出了什么事? =What’wrong with sb? 91. have 3 meals a day 1天吃3顿饭 have breakfast/ lunch / dinner 吃早饭/午饭/晚饭 92. take some medicine 吃药 93. have/take a metting 开会 94. mike shake 奶昔 a banana mike shake 一份香蕉奶昔 95. mix up 混合在一起(代词放中间,名词中后可) 96. more than = over 超出……. 97. move to sp 搬到某地去(当sp为here,there,home等地点副词时加to)
N 98. it’s necessary to do sth 做…是有必要的 99.(1)North America 北美洲(2)northern China = the north of China 中国北部 (3) southern China = the south of China 中国南部
O 100. of course 当然,自然 101. once a week 一周一次 twice a year 一年二次 3 or 4 times a week 一周3到4次
P 102. part-time job 兼职工作 103. plan to do sth 计划干某事 104. pour….into…. 把…倒进…里 105. primary school 小学 106. computer programmer 电脑程序设计师
Q 107. have a quick breakfast 快速吃早餐 =have breakfast quickly
R 1. radio station 无线电台 on the radio station 通过无线电台 2. the recipe for… 做 … 的食谱 3. hold the world record for …
保持 … 的世界纪录 4. have a good rest 好好休息一下 5. (1) ride(动词)a bike to sp 骑自行车去 ··· =go to sp by bike/ =go to sp on a/the/one’s bike (2)10 minutes ‘ bike rides(名词) 10分钟的自行车车 S 1. go to sp by sea 坐船去… =go to sp by ship/boat 2. send sb sth = send sth to sb 把某物寄给某人 send sb to do sth 派遣某人干某事 3. take/have a shower 淋浴 4 .go sightseething 去观光游览 5. go skating 去滑冰 go skateboarding 踏滑板运动 6. sleep late 睡过头; 起的晩 7 .a slice of+un(不可数名词) : 一片… turkey slices 火鸡片 8 .(1)something interesting 修饰不 (2)anything different 定代词/副词 (3)somewhere interesting 的形容词 (4)anywhere quiet and beautiful 放在其后 9. have a sore back/throat 背痛/咽喉痛 10. stay/get/be+stressed out 有压力的,紧张的 11. have a great sucess 得巨大的成功 a successful man 一个成功的人 12. surf the Internet 网上冲浪 13. sweep the floor 打扫地板 14. swimming pool 游泳池
T 1. table tennis 乓球运动 2. take a vacation =have/go on + a vacation 去度假 3. take out the trash 倒垃圾 4. take part in =join in +活动 参加… 参与…
区别 join+人/团体/组织 5. talent show 才艺表演 注意 :
talented为形容词:有天赋的 6. the day after tomorrow 后天 the day before yesteday 前天 7. too … to …
太 … 以至不能 ···
=so+形/副+that+否定句 =not+已知道的形/副的反义词+enough to do ··· 8. tour the U.S. 在美国旅行 (tourist 名词:旅行者;游客) 9. go to sp by train 坐火车去… = take train to sp = go to sp on the train 10. travel to sp 到某地去旅行 11. have tennis training 进行网球训练 12. try to do sth 设法去努力干… try doing sth 试着用某一方法去干某事 try one’s best to do sth 尽某人最大的努力干 13. turn on/off/up/down 打开/关上/放大/关小
U 1. go to university 去上大学 2 .not…until ··· 直到…才…;不到…不 eg:He isn’t going to leave until his friend comes back 直到他的朋友回来,他才打算离开.
W 1. the way to sp 去哪里的路 the way to do sth 干…的方法 2. the whole year = all the year 一整年 3. work on 从事;忙于 4. worry about ···
为 ··· 而担心;焦虑 =be worried about ···
Y 1. have a yard sale 进行庭院旧货出售 2. I’m not sure yet. 至今我还不确定补充:修饰形容词.副词.原级的词有:(1)very (2)quite [十分](3)pretty [相当] (4)really (5)as+形容词原级+as …和…一样 ; not so(as)+形容词原级+as … …不如… 形/副比较级前有用 :much,a little,even,still,a bit,far等修饰希望采纳急求:2013年下半年八年级上册最新人教版新目标英语教材的目录或每个单元的标题_百度知道
急求:2013年下半年八年级上册最新人教版新目标英语教材的目录或每个单元的标题
旧版的不要。新版的八年级上册只有10个单元,而旧版的有12个单元+2个复习单元要最新版的(即初中2015级的八年级上册英语教材)
提问者采纳
Section ASection BUnit 2 How often do you exercise?Section ASection BUnit I'm more outgoing than my sister?Section ASection BUnit 5 Do you want to watch a game show?Section ASection BUuit 3 I&#39?Section ASection BUnit 9 Can you come to my party.Section ASection BUnit 7 Will people have robots目录UNIT 1 Where did you go on vacation?Section ASection BUnit10 Ifm going to study computer science.Section ASection BUnit 4 What&#39?Section ASection BUnit 8 How do you make a banana milk shake,you 's the best movie theater
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
不是吧…人民教育出版社的官网的都只有你说的那个旧版喔…帮不了你,或者你再上人教的官网找找看呗
新目标英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁、人教版八年级上英语第一单元短语(词组),-要英文和中文一起的!_百度作业帮
、人教版八年级上英语第一单元短语(词组),-要英文和中文一起的!
一) 应掌握的短语:1. go to the movies 去看电影2. look after=take care of 照顾3. surf the internet 上网4. healthy lifestyle 健康的生活方式5. go skate boarding 去划板6. keep healthy=stay healthy 保持健康7. exercise=take
exercise=do sports锻炼8. eating habits 饮食习惯9. take more exercise 做更多的运动10. the same as 与什么相同11. once a month一月一次12. be different from 不同13. twice a week一周两次14. make a difference to 对什么有影响15. how often 多久一次16. although=though虽然17. most of the students=most students
大多数学生18. shop=go shopping=do some shopping 购物19. as for 至于20. activity survey 活动调查21. do homework 做家庭作业22. do house work 做家务事23. eat less meat 吃更少的肉24. junk food 垃圾食物25. be good for
对什么有益26. be bad for 对什么有害27. want to do sth.
想做某事28. want sb. to do sth. 想某人做某事29. try to do sth.
尽量做某事30. come home from school 放学回家31. of course=certainly=sure 当然32. get good grades 取得好成绩
33. some advice34. help sb. to do sth.帮助某人做某事
=help sb. with sth.35. a lot of vegetables=many vegetables 许多蔬菜36. hardly=not nearly / almost not 几乎不37. keep/be in good health 保持健康 (二)应通晓 的语言知识点:1.
How often do you exercise? 你(你们)多久锻炼一次身体?
句型:How often + 助动词do does或did + 主语 + do sth.?
疑问词how often是问频率 多久一次 ,在这里助动词do does或did是起帮助构成疑问的作用与
一般现在时或一般过去时连用,回答一般是用表示频率的副词,
如:once, twice, three times…,
sometimes, often, quite, often, never,
every day, once a week , twice a month , three times a month ,
three or four times a month
翻译: 你们多久到工厂去一次?
How often do you go to the factory?
每星期两次.
Twice a week.
他们多长时间举办一次舞会?
How often do they have a dancing party?
通常每两周举办一次.
Usually, once every other week.
他多久去购一次物?
How often does he go shopping?
一个月一次.
He goes shopping once a month. 2.
What do you usually do on weekends?
周末你通常做什么?
I usually play soccer.
我通常踢足球.
第一个do为助动词, 在这起帮助构成疑问的作用;而第二个do则是实义动词.
翻译:What do you usually do on weekends? I often go to the movies.
What does she usually do on weekends? She sometimes go hiking.3.
What’s your favorite program?
你最喜欢什么节目?
It’s Animal World.
动物世界.4. As for homework , most students do homework every day .
as for...意思是至于;关于,常用于句首作状语,其后跟名词、代词或动词的ing形式(即动名词).
如:As for him,I never want to see him here. 至于他,我永远不希望在这里见到.
As for the story,you'd better not believe it. 关于那故事,你最好不要相信.
翻译:至于我自己,我现在不想去.As for myself, I don’t want to go now.
至于那个人,我什么都不知道.As for the man, I know nothing about him.5. Mom wants me to get up at 6:00 and play ping pong with her .
want to do sth. 意思是想要做某事;
want sb. to do sth.意思是想要某人做某事 .如:
Do you want to go to the movies with me?你想和我一起去看电影吗?
The teacher doesn't want us to eat hamburgers.老师不想让我们吃汉堡包.6. She says it’s good for my health.
be good for...表示对……有益(有好处);其反义为:be bad for. (这里for 是介词,后跟名词、代词或动名词)如:
It's good for us to do more reading. 多读书对我们有好处.
Reading in bed is bad for your eyes.在床上读书对你的眼睛有害.7. How many hours do you sleep every night?8. I exercise every day , usually when I come home from school .9. My eating habits are pretty good .这里pretty相当于very .10. I try to eat a lot of vegetables , usually ten to eleven times a week .
try to do sth.表示
尽力做某事
,不包含是否成功的意思
而try doing sth.表示 (用某一办法)试着去做某事 .
如:You’d better try doing the experiment in another way.
你最好试试用另一种方法做这个试验.11. My healthy lifestyle helps me get good grades.
help sb. to
do sth.帮助某人做某事12. Good food and exercise help me to study better.
这里better是well的比较级,而不是good的比较级13. Is her lifestyle the same as yours or different?
=Is her lifestyle the same as your lifestyle or is her lifestyle different from yours?
be the same as … / be different from …14. What sports do you play?
15. A lot of vegetables help you to keep in good health.
keep in good health = keep healthy = stay healthy16. You must try to eat less meat .
try to do sth.表示尽力做某事,不包含是否成功的意思.
less是little的比较级17. That sounds interesting.
这是主语+系动词+表语 结构的简单句.
sound(听起来),look(看起来),smell(闻起来),taste(尝起来),feel(觉得),
seem(好象),grow(变得),get(变得)等词在英语中可用作系动词,后跟形容词作表语.
如:It tastes good.
The music sounds very sweet. 这音乐听起来很入耳.
The smoke grew heavier and heavier. 烟雾变得越来越浓了.只有新目标
often多久一次high
school高中junk
food垃圾食品how
many多少of
course当然look
after照看a lot of大量
coddedadasdassdasdddsdasdasdasdajsdhsjdfhu df jdfh dufh udajsdhajdhasjkdhfjadufhasdkifhauidfjadjkfhasdjasdasdasdasasdasdadfgergygfhnfhbefg<b...
您可能关注的推广急求新课标人教版八年级上册英语第四单元详细教案_百度作业帮
急求新课标人教版八年级上册英语第四单元详细教案
Unit 4 How do you come to school?一.教育教学目标:Teaching aims:1目标语言:How do you get to school?I take the bus.How long does it take?It takes 20 minutes.How far is it It’s 10 miles.2能力目标:1)听能目标:能听懂以How do you get to school?How long does it take?为中心话题的相关词组和对话 2)说能目标:能以how to get to school为话题展开对话进行交际3)写能目标:能围绕How I or How my friend get/gets to school为题写一篇60 字左右的短文.3情感目标:本单元通过对许多不同种交通工具和交通方式的介绍.让学生在这个交通和信息都快速发展的今天有更强的交通意识为今后发展打好基础.二.教学工具:多媒体三.重点.难点:怎样以话题进行交际四.:Teaching procedures:Step 1 Revision :Have a match:Revise some phrases about transportation.Say these phrases as quickly as they can.For example:take the bus …….Step2 Pairwork:Ask and answer in pairs:A:How do you get to school?B I get to school by subway./I take the subway to school.etc…….Step 3 Make a surveyFour students in a group.NamesHow does he/she get to school?Step 4 Make some conversationsLook at these pictures,ask and answer in pairsFor example:A:How do you get to school?B:I take the subway.A:How far is it from your home to school?B It’s three miles.A :How long is it take you to get from home to school?B It takes 25minutes.Step5 WritingWrite a short passage about how your good friends or yourself get to school.(描述一下你的好友或你自己是如何去上学的)You can use these wordsmy home my friend’s name is his home/her home is …kilometersget up shower at five o’clock have a quick breakfast leave for school……by bus…….It takes………
到人教出版社官网上下载去
您可能关注的推广人教版八年级英语上册三单元2b大长课文翻译急求!_百度知道
人教版八年级英语上册三单元2b大长课文翻译急求!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
因此他总是赢。不过。我比大多数的孩子耿文静,但是她让我开心并感到更好,拉里经常帮助我显现出最好的一面;史密斯我真的不介意我的朋友是与我一样还是不同、更稳重。我最好的朋友拉里与我很不一样。那就是我在课堂上喜欢读书并且学习更刻苦的原因。我总是比他取得更好的成绩,但是他网球打得更好。去年我的胳膊断了。我们可以谈论并分享每一件事情。我最好的朋友袁莉也很文静。我们都喜欢运动;格林我妈妈告诉我,拉里学习不太勤奋。我很腼腆因此对我来说交朋友不是很容易,因此我们喜欢一起学习。实际上。然而。我最喜欢的名言是。但是我认为朋友就像是书——你不需要很多只要它们好就行。”我最好的朋友卡罗尔确实很和蔼并且很风趣。他比我更高,好朋友就像一面镜子。所以我网球打得更好了:“真正的朋友是一个可以援手帮助并感动你心扉的人、更外向。 玛丽&#8226。 黄磊(和朋友)一样是没有必要的,因此也许我应该更多地帮助他杰夫&#8226。我知道她很关心我因为她总是在那儿倾听(我说的话),她比我认识的任何人都风趣
O &#39;clock eighth-grade English top volume three unit 2 b big long text translation for the rush!
2b。。。。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级上册英语教案 的文章

随机推荐