帮忙看几道英语四级练习题题

请大家帮我看几道英语语法题需要正确率A:The teacher says we _______ our assignment tomorrow if it's not ready today.B:Thank goodness!I need a little more time.can be turning inwill turn incould have turned incan turn inA:Excuse me,miss.Can you give me some informa_百度作业帮 请大家帮我看几道英语语法题需要正确率A:The teacher says we _______ our assignment tomorrow if it's not ready today.B:Thank goodness!I need a little more time.can be turning inwill turn incould have turned incan turn inA:Excuse me,miss.Can you give me some information?B:Of course,sir.Just one moment,and I'll _______ you.be able to assistbe going to assistcan assisthave to assistA:Do you remember when we _______ for a long walk every Sunday?B:Yeah,why did we stop?Let's start that habit again.can gowould gocould have goneought to goA:When I was on the bus last night,I saw Lisa walking down Maple Street.B:It _______ Lisa!She's in India this semester.can't bemustn't have beenmustn't becan't have beenA:This movie is just awful.Could we change the channel?B:_______ watch the news instead?A:Absolutely.Yes,that would be much better.Hadn't you betterWould you preferDid youWould you rather 按照你给的顺序,答案分别是:will turn in一般将来时be able to assistwould go过去经常can't have been对过去情况进行否定推测判断Would you rather 固定搭配用法祝你开心如意! 心仪物语是对的 can turn in 主将从现 将来时也可以是情态动词be able to assistwould gocan't beWould you rather assignment 是什么意思? 如果告诉了我我应该可以做出来 这里指特指的作业1.I didn’t hear the phone.I________ asleep.A.must be B.must have beenC.should be D.should have been2.We ________ last night,but we went to the concert instead.A.must have studied B.might studyC.should have studied D.would study3.John,you________ play with the knife,you________h_百度作业帮 1.I didn’t hear the phone.I________ asleep.A.must be B.must have beenC.should be D.should have been2.We ________ last night,but we went to the concert instead.A.must have studied B.might studyC.should have studied D.would study3.John,you________ play with the knife,you________hurt yourself.A.won’t;can’t B.mustn’t;mayC.shouldn’t;must D.can’t;shouldn’t4.It’s nearly seven o’clock.Jack________ be here at any moment.A.must B.need C.should D.can5.She________for what she has done,but why do you keep silent on it?A.ought to praise B.ought to have praisedC.ought to be praised D.ought to have been praised6.If your boss is not right,you________him.A.mustn’t obey B.don’t have to obeyC.wouldn’t have obey D.can’t have obey7.—Shall I call a doctor for you?— ________.I will be better soon.A.Yes,you may B.No,you mustn’tC.No,you needn’t D.I’d rather not8.—Would you like to go shopping with me tonight?—________.A.I’d love so B.I’ll like toC.I would like that D.I’d love to9.He________ you more help,even though he was very busy.A.might have given B.mightC.may have given D.may give10.Noise________ harmful in China.A.didn’t use to be considered B.usedn’t to considerC.didn’t use to consider D.isn’t used to be considered 1.I didn’t hear the phone.I________ asleep.A.must be B.must have beenC.should be D.should have been【答案】B.本题考查的是情态动词MUST+have done表示对过去事情的肯定猜测.句子的意思是:我刚才么有听到电话声,我刚才一定是睡着了.2.We ________ last night,but we went to the concert instead.A.must have studied B.might studyC.should have studied D.would study【答案】C.本题考查的是情态动词should+have done表示本来应该做某事,却没有做.表示后悔和自责.句子的意思是:我们昨晚本来是应该学习的,但是我们却跑去听音乐会去了.3.John,you________ play with the knife,you________hurt yourself.A.won’t;can’t B.mustn’t;mayC.shouldn’t;must D.can’t;shouldn’t【答案】B.本题考查的是情态动词的一般用法.第一个横杠的mustn't表示禁止某人做某事,解释为“不许”;第二个横杠的may表示猜测,解释为“也许”.句子的意思是:约翰,不准玩餐刀,你也许会伤到你自己的.4.It’s nearly seven o’clock.Jack________ be here at any moment.A.must B.need C.should D.can【答案】C.考查的是should这个情态动词的应用,解释为“应该”,表示说话者个人主观的看法.5.She________for what she has done,but why do you keep silent on it?A.ought to praise B.ought to have praisedC.ought to be praised D.ought to have been praised【答案】D.ought to have been praised 表示本来是应该被表扬,却没有被表扬.表示说话者的不满.句子意思是:她本来应该可以为自己所做的事情受到表扬的.你当时为什么却保持沉默(不表扬她)呢?6.If your boss is not right,you________him.A.mustn’t obey B.don’t have to obeyC.wouldn’t have obey D.can’t have obey【答案】B.don't have to do=needn't to do,表示不需要做某事,句子的意思是:如果你老板是不对的,你就不需要服从他.7.—Shall I call a doctor for you?— ________.I will be better soon.A.Yes,you may B.No,you mustn’tC.No,you needn’t D.I’d rather not【答案】C.当情态动词shall、must提问一般疑问句时,肯定回答是:yes,you must.否定回答是:No,you needn't 或者是no,you don't have to.8.—Would you like to go shopping with me tonight?—________.A.I’d love so B.I’ll like toC.I would like that D.I’d love to【答案】D.这句话是省略句,完全形式是:I would love to go shopping with you tonight.为了避免重复,把相同部分"go shopping with you tonight"省略了.9.He________ you more help,even though he was very busy.A.might have given B.mightC.may have given D.may give【答案】C.本题考查的是must/may/might+have done表示对过去情况的肯定猜测.由于句子后面已经有提示说“尽管他那时很忙”,由此确定是对过去情况的猜测.同时,may 表示猜测时的肯定语气要比Might要强烈,所以选择C.句子解释为:尽管当时他很忙,他也许还是可以给你更多帮助的.10.Noise________ harmful in China.A.didn’t use to be considered B.usedn’t to considerC.didn’t use to consider D.isn’t used to be considered【答案】A.此题考查的是半情态动词used to的否定形式.这个词的否定形式有两种,一种是didn't used to ,另一种是usedn't to.由于主语是noise,与consider形成被动关系,因此答案为A,而不是C.翻译短语 和某人打架________________ 尽可能多_________________ 补全单词 Today many students are under too much p______ 1.I don't have_______.Are you _________ to help me buy some food?A.enough time,kind enough B.enough time ,enough kind C.time enough,kind enough D_百度作业帮 翻译短语 和某人打架________________ 尽可能多_________________ 补全单词 Today many students are under too much p______ 1.I don't have_______.Are you _________ to help me buy some food?A.enough time,kind enough B.enough time ,enough kind C.time enough,kind enough D.time enough,enough kind 2.I try to speak English as much as _________ A.possibly B.possible C.impossible D.impossibly 句型转换 Tom is old.He can go to school.Tom is _______ ______ _______ go to school.会几道就给我回复几道吧, fight with sb./as much as possible /选A B too old to 您可能关注的推广回答者:1 The party,-------I was the guest of honor,was extremely enjoyable.A by which B for which C to which D at which2 The thieves fled with the local police close on their------.A backs B necks C toes D heels3 A virus,often too small to be seen except with a powerful microscope ,----_百度作业帮 1 The party,-------I was the guest of honor,was extremely enjoyable.A by which B for which C to which D at which2 The thieves fled with the local police close on their------.A backs B necks C toes D heels3 A virus,often too small to be seen except with a powerful microscope ,-----diseases.A cause B is caused C Causes D is causing4 ---that my head had cleared,my brain was also beginning to work much better.A For B Now C Since D Despite 5 The little dog jumped over the fence.I never thought it could jump------high.A very B too C such D that第4题选B啊 为什么呢 1.D 因为是at the party2.D 脚跟,指紧跟3.D 因为是virus做主句,所有用主动时态4.C,你注意看,因为有个完成时态在里面,非常容易就知道只有since能引导怎么可能选B呢?now that的意思是既然,那么原句意思就是既然我头不再痛了,我的脑子也开始感觉更好了?如果用since的话,那么意思就是从我头不痛开始,我的脑子就开始变好了最主要的是有个完成时态,这么明显啊!5.D 因为有一个比较成分,所有最好用that 仅供参考:CDCBC做着题又找到高中的感觉了,呵呵 1. C 非限制性定语从句,介词+which at the party,所以用at2.D heel 脚后跟,暗指紧跟着3.C often too small to be seen except with a powerful microscope 只是补充说明的状语,要填的是谓语,所以注意时态,一般现在时第三人称作主语,动词加S4.B now that 既然

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级练习题 的文章

随机推荐