问几道英语四级练习题题

问几道英语问题_百度知道
问几道英语问题
11. &A ______ accident happened at 7:30 a.m.& said the policeman _______.
A. serious, serious B. seriously, seriously C. seriously, serious D. serious, seriously
12. ________ is it from our school to Lupu Bridge?
A. How long B. How often C. How far D. How much
13. In our city, it is ______ in July, but it is even _______ in August.
A. hottest B. hot C. hot D. hotter
14. This pencil is ______ that one.
A. so long as B. as longer as C. longer than D. not as longest as
15. The station is two kilometers _______ the hospital.
A. away to B. far away C. far from D. away from
16. Beijing has ______ many buses that there is often a traffic jam in rush hours.
A. so B. very C. too D. much
17. This box is ______ heavy ________ I can't carry it.
A. too, to B. so, that C. very, that D. too, that
18. India has the second _______ population in the world.
C. smallest
D. largest
19. Mary received ________ many postcards at Christmas.
20. The cake smells ______. Please throw it away.
A. good B. badly C. bad D. well
21. --- What was the weather like yesterday?
--- It was terrible. It rained so ________ that people could _______ go out.
A. hardly…hard B. hardly… hardly C. hard… hardly D. hard… hard
22. The meeting will be held in half an hour, but they haven't got everything ready_____.
A. ever B. already C. yet D. still
23. --- What about the English novel?
--- It's not very difficult. There are only ________ new words in it.
A. few B. a few C. many D. a little
24. How beautiful she sings! I've never heard ________.
A. the better voice B. a good voice C. the best voice D. a better voice
25. Mr Smith always has ________ to tell us.
A. some good pieces of news B. some pieces of good news
C.some good piece of news D. some piece of good new
26. I'm afraid the headmaster is _________ busy to meet the visitors.
A. too much B. much too C. so much D. very much
27. - Dad , when will you be free? You agreed to go to the seaside with me four days ago.
-- I am sorry, Jean. But I think I will have a ______ holiday soon.
A. four-days B. four-day C. four days D. four day
28. The scenery in Sanya looks ________, especially &Tian Ya Hai Jiao& is ________.
A, well, best B. fine, the most famous C. nice, better D. beautifully, the best
29. What a _______ day it is! Let's go out for a walk.
A. windy B. lovely C. rainy D.cloudy
30. Of the two..Australian students , Masha is ________ one. I think you can find her easily.
A, tallest B, the taller C. taller D. the tallest
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
23. --- What about the English novel?
--- It's not very difficult. There are only ________ new words in it.
A. few(修饰可数名词 表示几乎没有 含否定意义)
B. a few(修饰可数名词 表示有一些 有几个 含肯定意义)
C. many(修饰可数 很多 显然于文意不符)
D. a little(修饰不可数 直接排除)24. How beautiful she sings! I've never heard ________.
A. the better voice B. a good voice C. the best voice D. a better voice
这可以看成是句子:I've never heard a better voice than her's.的省略。解释为:她的歌声真美!我从未听到过如此美妙的嗓音。(没有比她更美的)25. Mr Smith always has ________ to tell us.
A. some good pieces of news B. some pieces of good news
C.some good piece of news D. some piece of good new
首先新闻/消息这个单词&news& &s&不是表示复数含义 只是个固定单词 因此D选项直接排除
&good&修饰&news& 应紧跟其后 因此A、C排除
该题选B我看除了这三道 其他题目大家给的答案都没什么分歧 应该都正确吧
D A D C DA B D A CC C B D BB B B B B
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我要问几道英语题!_百度知道
我要问几道英语题!
1.区分一下find,look for,和find out.We must____Xiao Ming.2.be full of =_____
_____3.cross,across都是什么词性?4.have my hair cut是什么意思?cut在这里是什么词性?5.Shall I tell John aboout it?
No,you ____.I've told him already.
还有就是以一些特殊疑问词提问的句子,应怎样回答?如用” must&&if&等提问?6.比较wear和put on
It's cold outside,you should____your coat.7.What else do you want?(改为同义句)8.It's a fine day today,you____take a raincoat with you.A.mustn't
B.don't need
C.needn't
D.can't9.What ____cold weather it is today!A.a
D.the10.Look ai these books.They are ____from England.A.fine
B.inexpensive
C.comfortable
D.nicer11.others,the others,the other,another各是什么意思?用在什么地方?
提问者采纳
1.findfind 找到,强调结果look for 找,强调&找&的过程find out 找出,发现,与find有程度上的仔细,认真之分2.be filled with3.cross是动词across是介词4.请人帮我剪头发have sth done请人做某事cut这里是cut的过去分词,还是动词5.shouldn'tmust 提问:Yes,you must(是的,你必须要)No,you needn't(不,你不需要)If有&如果&和&是否&两种解释和一般助动词用法一样6.wear,穿着,表状态put on穿上,表动作7.Do you want anything more?8.C.need可作情态动词和行为动词作情态动词时直接加动词原型作行为动词时要用to连接这里没有to所以选C9.C因为weather不可数,所以不用冠词10...不会11.others指其他所有,没有范围限定the others指范围内的其他the other指二者中的另一个another指三者或三者以上的另一个
提问者评价
真的很感谢你!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问几道关于英语的题_百度知道
问几道关于英语的题
1 settle settle down区别2 词定式带to 几种3 He ran the horse up the hill,up to the hill?4 些英语单词难拼比receipt, squirrel,其receipt p音用读我看松鼠单词音标跟朗读读音哪些英语单词发音注意事项哪些改变5 师说s清辅音要浊读先单词Mr.念密斯特密斯(意思打音标)念st sd虽音标st(尾音)
提问者采纳
1---settle:A. 及物词 [+argument] [ question] 解决 B. 及物词 [+affairs] 料理 C. 及物词 [+bill] [ account] [ debt] (pay) 支付 D. 及物词 [sand] [ dust+] 沉积 E. 及物词 [sediment+] 沉淀 F. 及物词 [insect] [ bird+] to settle on sth 停落某物 G. 及物词 (go to live) 定居 -----settle down 安顿Uncle George didn't settle down until he was nearly fifty.乔治叔叔直快五十岁才安顿I want to get married and settle down.我想结婚安顿2.定式let, make, have, hear, look at, listen to, feel, observe, watch, notice, perceive(觉)等词面作宾语补语定式带to. 例:---Whenever something is wrong with you, please do let me know. ---I will have the students write a passage about Internet. ---I saw my mother shed tears at the news that the neighbor girl got seriously hurt in a car accident. ---It seemed so long before he heard the stone hit the water. 带to定式列词组面定式带to:would rather ...than(宁愿……), had better...()can't help but...(), had rather...(宁愿)cannot but...(必)may/might as well...(妨)let alone(更用说) 3.Ran up the hill 理解:hill山顶(peak,roof)管run up the hill or run down the hill,都山具体要指某点用to比 she ran up to the door.4问哑音字母面列举几:哑音字母b:字母bm或t前且mb, bt处于单词末尾(注意:memberb发音mb 词尾)b往往发音: (1)bomb炸弹;climb爬;comb梳; lamb羊羔;limb手足thumb拇指 (2)doubt怀疑哑音字母gh:caught 抓住; daughter ; eight 八; fight 战斗等等哑音字母h:honest ohghost哑音字母k:kn前构kn字母组合:knee膝盖;knife刀;knock敲;know知道;knowledge知识哑音字母n:字母n位于m且词尾n发音 见词autumn 秋哑音字母p:英语部pnpspt pb或结尾单词[例]哑音字母s:字母s现il前发音: island 岛屿;哑音字母t:字母tsen前发音: castle 城堡;hustle 赶忙;listen 听;often 经;哑音字母w:字母wwrwh字母组合发音: two 二;5s音标虽t,念必须d, 类似p念bk念g师mister虽音标t念念d
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
1.settle及物单词settle down及物短语没比性且前者意思更广泛者定居坐沉淀等意思2.既定式要带to些省略形式少3.看句主干ran up the hill本身没问题4.比较能靠记5音标属于
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问几道初二英语题?_百度知道
问几道初二英语题?
1.李红两孩比较漂亮 2.张杰我班跑快 用所给词适形式填空 smoke,use 3.Are you ______ in learning Japanese? 4.My father is a heavy _______.So is my uncle.
1.李红两孩比较漂亮 Li Hong is the more beautiful girl of the two.2.张杰我班跑快Zhang Jie runs the fastest in our class. 用所给词适形式填空 smoke,use 3.Are you used in learning Japanese? 4.My father is a heavy smoker.So is my uncle.
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
其他7条回答
1)Lihong is the more beautiful one in the two girls.2)Zhangjie runs fastest in our class.3)used4)smoker
Li Hong is more beautiful ofthe two grils.Zhang Jie run fastest in our class.usesmoker
1.Lihong is the more beautiful one in the two girls. 2.Zhangjie runs fastest in our class. 3.used 4.smoker
1.Li Hong is the prettier girl between the tow girls.2.Zhang Jie is the fatest student in my class.
3.Are you used in learning Japanese? 4.My father is a heavy smoker.So is my uncle.
1.Li hong is the more beautiful girl of the two.2.Zhangjie is the student who runs fastest in our class. or:No one runs as/so fast as Zhangjie inour class.
Nobody runs faster than Zhangjie in our class.3.used4.smoker
1.Lihong is more besutiful in these two girls.2.Zhangjie runs the fastest in our class.3.used4.smoker
1.李红是这两个女孩中比较漂亮的一个。 Lihong is the more beautiful
of the two girls。 Lihong is
more beautiful girl than the other
one.2.张杰是我们班跑得最快的学生。
Zhangjie runs (the) fastest in our class. 用所给词的适当形式填空 smoke,use 3.Are you __used____ in learning Japanese? 4.My father is a heavy __smoker _____.So is my uncle.答案满意吧。我是英语教师,不明的问我吧。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问几道英语题_百度知道
问几道英语题
1.Friends of the Earth()the environment.
A.look up B.look for C.look after D.look out2.We are Friend of the Earth.We promise()water.
A.pollute B.to pollute C.not pollute D.not to pollute3.English dictionaries are very ()[help]to students.最好付有翻译
提问者采纳
1.Friends of the Earth(look after)the environment. 地球的朋友在保护环境。A.look up B.look for C.look after D.look out 2.We are Friend of the Earth.We promise(not to pollute)water. 我们地球的朋友,我们承诺不污染水源。A.pollute B.to pollute C.not pollute D.not to pollute 3.English dictionaries are very (helpful)[help]to students. 英语辞典对学生很有用。
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他7条回答
C D helpful1.“地球之友”(应该是个环保组织的名称)保护着环境。look up: 查询look for: 寻找look after: 照顾look out: 小心2.我们来自地球之友。我们保证不污染水。promise to do sth. 保证做某事promise not to do sth. 保证不做某事3.英语字典对学生很有帮助。be helpful to sb.对某人有帮助的
helpful(系表结构,英文词典对学生很有帮助)promisen.1. 承诺,诺言[C][(+of)][+(that)][+to-v]Give me your promise that you'll never be late again.答应我你绝不再迟到了。2. 希望,前途[U][S]The young man shows promise as a poet.这位青年有成为诗人的希望。vt.1. 允诺,答应[+to-v][+that][O1][O5]He promised me the book.他答应给我这本书。He promised to help us.他答应要帮助我们。I can' I've promised it to Susan.我不能把这本书给你;我已经答应给苏珊了。2. 给人以...的指望;有...的可能[+to-v]It promises to be fine tomorrow.明天有希望是个好天气。3. 【口】向...保证,向...断言vi.1. 允诺,作出保证2. 有指望,有前途[Q]That project promises well.那个工程很有希望成功。
1 .A查询 B寻找 C照顾 D小心注意.
1.C 我们是地球的朋友,要关爱环境.2.D 我们是地球的朋友,我保证不去污染水源.3.英语字典对学生很有帮助.(答案就是help)
1、C 翻译:地球的朋友保护环境(呵呵,我直译的哦,如果是标语之类的话大概会更精简些,不过大致就是这个意思了:)2、D
翻译:我们是地球的朋友,我们承诺不会污染水资源3、helpful 翻译:英语词典对学生很有帮助 呵呵,回答完毕,希望满意哦
1.C.C.look after寻求,照料,看管A.look up抬头看……;查阅B.look for寻找D.look out当心2.Dpromise (not) to do sth.当然是不污染环境!3.helpfulhelp的形容词形式,有帮助的。
1.c地球之友保护环境look upcha查找,往上看,look for查找,look out小心,通常用look out for+名词,look after,照顾2.D我们是地球之友,我们承诺不污染水源promise not to do sth承诺不做某事3.helpful,英语字典对学生很有用helpful有用的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级练习题 的文章

随机推荐