一道英语题库

The same factors push wages and prices up together,the one ________ the other.A) emphasizingB) reinforcingC) multiplyingD) increasing_百度作业帮
The same factors push wages and prices up together,the one ________ the other.A) emphasizingB) reinforcingC) multiplyingD) increasing
选[B] reinforcing加强,增援.动词辨析.所选词要有增强,加强,促进的意思.A) emphasizing强调C) multiplying繁殖,乘,增加D) increasing增加,加大.句意:相同的因素推动工资和价格同时上涨,二者相互促进.
您可能关注的推广开头是p,结尾是e的有什么单词,请注明意思,并留Q号_百度作业帮
开头是p,结尾是e的有什么单词,请注明意思,并留Q号
phone 电话pale 苍白的page 页;页码passage 通道people 人;人们package 包裹P.E.体育(缩写)peace 和平;和平时期picture 图画;照片pie 饼piece 一片;一块pineapple 菠萝place 地方;地点plane 飞机plate 盘子;盆子please 请pleasure 快乐;高兴police 警察polite 有礼貌的;客气的practice 练习price 价钱;价格purple 紫色
phone 电话
people 人们
pale淡的;PALACE宫殿,华丽的房子;PACKAGE包裹,包,捆;PASSAGE通道;PEACE和平……可到英语词典上找找
practse 练习
您可能关注的推广一道英语题目_百度知道
一道英语题目
2,希望失主尽快来认领.句子通顺。他的电话号码是348-0921今天早上凯思(Kelsey)在学校门口捡到了一把黑色的钥匙.不少于50词、语意连贯。下面请你帮凯思完成这篇失物招领启事:1。要求,他想在校门口张贴一张失物招领启事
提问者采纳
I&#39, or call Kelsy at 348-0921Found
I found a key this morning on my way to school, it was on the ground at the school gate. The key m in Class 3. I asked the students around the school gate. I don&#39, but no one knew whose key it was. Anyone who lost the key please come and have a look, Gread 7;t know whose key it is
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
only to wake up? You lie, reallyreally do not wrong, and this log is as I write it, I read many times, I really wrote
Kelsey picked up a black keys from the floor in front of the school today. He wants to post a lost and found notice in front of the school, hoping that the owner would come and get it as soon as possible. His phone number is 348-0921.
要用第一人称的==
CLAIM(认领启事)
I found a key on the gounrd near the school gate this morning and picked it when I was to got to school. It is black with the brandname Three Circles in detais and its upper part is round.Please contanct me after this coming class if you have seen this claim and YOU ARE THE ONE . My name is Kelsey and my mobilephone number is 348-0921. Good day。 本人早上上学就快到学校门口的时候发现地上有一枚钥匙并将其拾起。黑色 商标为三圆图案 上部分是圆形。如果失主看到这一认领启事请在下节课下课时候联系我 非诚勿扰。我叫Kelsey 电话是。。。。
这是题目耶,大哥==
不是50词么 那也就能把说的主要内容说完了 那要不然楼主觉得一个钥匙的认领启事能多少字呢 如果讲出情节来 这钥匙丢的可就让人生疑了 呵呵呵
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
根据短文内容,在每一空格内填写一词(首字母已给出),使短文完整连贯。Can you see the rabbit's tail? When a rabbit sees something dangerous ,it runs away.Its tail is white and move up and down as it runs.The other rabbits see the tail m________ and they run,too.They know that there is d______. The rabbit has told them something w______ making a sound.It has given them a signal.Many other animals use this kind of l_______.when a zebra is angry,it raises its hond(环) to make i_____ fierce(凶猛的).Thiswarns other animals .When a bee has f_____ some food,it goes back to its home.It c____ tell the other bees where the food is b_________ speaking to them, but it does some dancing in the air.This t_______ the others where the food is.Some animals say the things by making sounds .Sometimes we humans speak in the same way.but we have something t________no animal has-------a largenumber of words.
提问者采纳
moves 其他兔子看到尾巴摇动的信号,他们就会跑开dangerous 他们知道这意味着有危险was 那个兔子再告诉他们有东西在靠近并发出声响language 许多其他动物也会有这种肢体供弗垛煌艹号讹铜番扩语言itself
当斑马愤怒的时候,他会抬起腿,让他看上起很凶猛found (find过去分词) 当蜜蜂发现食物的时候...can't 他不能告诉别的蜜蜂食物在哪里,因为他不会说话by
通过和他们说话tells 这就能告诉别的蜜蜂 食物在哪里that 不过我们也有动物所没有的东西希望能帮到你。
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语问题_百度知道
一道英语问题
1,some,to stay? at home fom . A.So Tim did. D. It&#39,I think I&#39.You&#39.when Ks from Hainan,stay,to stay.so well. 2. A.wonderful. B. C. ;d better . Not really.well.good enough.Would you like . B,stay,I did.选择题.Do you know .why Kate did&#39. D? 一? . 3.how Kate came here.well enough. B.Mum. C. D. B? to get back to school.nice. A. C.good? Yes? .so good. 请写出结果并说明理由好吗. A. C? .Tim did so,it,my dear. 4.where Kate come from.Your coffee smells . D.Did you go to the school party last night,this.Tim went so,little.So did Tim
提问者采纳
然后you‘d better do sth所以直接加stay,所以选错误的为A一楼的答案错误。2
C原因.+sb,是过去时1
A 原因,表身体好,选C3
A原因,然后是昨晚,原文想说Tim也去了,用do或did,went为实义动词,用过去式后就不加s,第三人称单数,选A4
这个题除A外其他都可以,和一楼的一样,so+v,用did,所以为so did tim,came为过去式,用well enough ,应为comesBCD都对,A中come应加s,倒装表和上面表达的意思一样,我的应该对
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
d better 后面应接do,所以应用comesA,你就会知道的. 他和我一样也去了.D,So sb,只有D用了,would you like it都是固定搭配,题目做多了.B,强调的应是足够,这是典型的倒装句,Kate是单数.C. did,而You&#39,这里强调小孩认为自己年龄足够上学了,smells well
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级练习题 的文章

随机推荐