求个帮忙翻译下 きゅんきゅんたまらんい...

英语翻译公园里一对恋人在长椅上嗑瓜子把瓜子壳随地乱扔,这时候有个清洁工看见了上前制止.男:我们已经相识3年了,什么时候能跟我结婚啊~女:没那么快啦男:你不爱我么?女:你能给我幸福么?男:能,我挣很_百度作业帮
英语翻译公园里一对恋人在长椅上嗑瓜子把瓜子壳随地乱扔,这时候有个清洁工看见了上前制止.男:我们已经相识3年了,什么时候能跟我结婚啊~女:没那么快啦男:你不爱我么?女:你能给我幸福么?男:能,我挣很多很多的钱养活你,给你幸福,并且我妈不想让我孤独一人.清洁工上前.清洁工:请不要随地乱扔垃圾好么?那边有个垃圾桶,你们可以把垃圾扔到那边.男:我们如果不扔,你扫什么垃圾啊.那么政府花钱养你们干嘛?清洁工:如果每个人都不乱扔垃圾我们的环境会更好,也可以减轻我们工作负担,那工资是我们付出所得的.年轻人啊要学会换位思考啊~男:我对那没兴趣,而且工资那么低又丢面子的事本少爷不干.清洁工:难道你在这里就能挣钱?这是你女朋友吧.你觉得你男朋友文明么?女:是.我的男朋友是世界上最棒的.清洁工:他那么乱扔垃圾你认为那是文明人做的事么?女:不是,但是他之说以会扔在地上是因为垃圾桶离他太远了,这只能怪垃圾桶~清洁工(摇头叹气):现在年轻人怎么这样啊~男(把水喝完然后把瓶子扔了,对女朋友说):清洁工:喂,别走.(叹气的扫地)志愿者:大姐,发生什么事了清洁工:刚刚有一对情侣乱扔垃圾.志愿者:简直是青年人中的败类,我是志愿者,我来帮你扫吧~清洁工:不用了,打扫卫生是我们的工作,如果每位青年都像你这样我们就不用这么累了.志愿者:(拿过扫把,发现凳子上有手机)男的回来找手机:(问清洁工)有没有看到我手机啊?志愿者:刚刚是不是你们在这里乱扔垃圾啊?男:是,你怎么在帮她打扫啊,你又没工资拿~志愿者:这就是你的不对了,我是青年志愿者是不求回报的.你乱扔垃圾是可耻的,并且环保是要考大家的.女:我感觉我们不该这样做,我们要做文明人,不该丢中国人的脸.男:(向青年志愿者)谢谢你,你让我学到很多.(向清洁工道歉)对不起.清洁工:没关系.知道错能改正就好我刚刚没财富了~刚在刷财富所以打算在找到好的答案后给加分期望没有语法问题
The park bench couple in the clacking of seeds GuaZiKe throws anywhere,by this time there is a cleaner saw stepped forward to stop.Man:we've met 3 years,when can I marry me ah Female:not so fastMale:don't you love me?F:no,you can give me happiness?Man:can I earn big money to support you,give you happiness,and my mom doesn't want to let me alone.Cleaner to come forward.Cleaners:please don't throw the rubbish everywhere?There's a trash can,you can put the rubbish into the there.Male:if we don't throw,what you sweep rubbish!So government spending that support you?Cleaners:if everyone no littering our environment will be better,also can reduce our work burden,the salary is we pay income.Young man to learn the perspective-taking !Man:that doesn't interest me,and that salary and lose face the master stroke.Cleaners:don't you here can earn money?Is this your girl friend.Do you think your boyfriend civilization?Woman:is.My boyfriend is the best one in the world.Cleaners:he was so litter do you think that is a civilized men do?F:no,but he say to will throw on the ground because trash too far away,this can blame trash can !Cleaner (shaking sigh) :now young people how so !Male (put water after drinking and then put the bottle to his girlfriend,threw,said) :let's go!!Cleaners:hey,don't walk...(sigh of sweeping)Volunteer:elder sister,what happenedCleaners:just a pair of lovers litter.Volunteer:oh.The loser is simply young people,I am volunteering,let me help you sweep !Cleaners:no,cleaning is our work,if each youth are like you so that we wouldn't have so tired.Volunteer:(took the broom,found the stool have mobile phones)Man come back for mobile phones:(q),did you see my mobile phone cleaner?Volunteer:yes !Did you in here littering?Male:uh is,why are you help her clean ah,you don't have a salary take !Volunteer:this be you of wrong,I am youth volunteer is never requiting.You litter is ashamed of,and environmental protection is to test you.Woman:I feel we can't do that,we want to be a good citizen,shouldn't throw Chinese face.Male:(to youth volunteer) thank you,you let me learn a lot.(to the cleaners apology) :I'm sorry.Cleaners:that's ok.Know wrong can correct
这么长?你蛋疼吧还一分都不给。
您可能关注的推广求个大神帮忙翻译一下。。。_百度知道
提问者采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找个人翻译一下,说下哪里有错误Do you know Planting Trees Day? On this day,many people are going to plant some trees.Last weekend, my family with me went to Zhongshan Park to plant some tees.It was very tired but happy.My father was plant the trees, and my mother was _百度作业帮
找个人翻译一下,说下哪里有错误Do you know Planting Trees Day? On this day,many people are going to plant some trees.Last weekend, my family with me went to Zhongshan Park to plant some tees.It was very tired but happy.My father was plant the trees, and my mother was watered the trees, I was seeing my father and mother do this and learnt a lot about it.We all know that our city become dirtier anddirtier, but why don't we push our hands to save enviroment?Planting Trees is a good way to save the enviroment,let's go and try our best to protect the environment and plant more trees.I believe our city will more beautiful one day.
翻译一下,在找下错误快.
你知道植树节吗?在这天,许多人都回去植树.上周末,我的家人和我一起去中山公园植树了,虽然很累可是很开心.我爸爸负责种树,妈妈浇水,而我站在旁边看着学到了血多.我们都已经感觉到我们的城市变得越来越脏乱了,那么我们为什么不携起手来保护我们的环境呢?种树是一种很好的保护方式,所以,赶紧行动起来尽我们最大努力保护环境,多多种树,这样我相信我们的城市明天会更好!更正原文:Do you know Planting Trees Day(Tree Planting Day 或者arbor day才是植树节正确表达)?On this day,many people (are going to不要,用一般现在时就行) plant (some习惯表达直接说plant trees) trees.Last weekend,my family with me(我们全家就是our family,一定要加我主语应该用I) went to Zhongshan Park to plant some(同上plant trees) trees.It(I,人才能感觉高兴和累) was very tired but happy.My father was plant(was不要,就用planted 一般过去式) the trees,and my mother was watered(watered同上) the trees,I was(just watched them我就看着他们 )seeing my father and mother do this and learnt a lot about it.We all know that our city become dirtier anddirtier,but why don't we push our hands(携起手来join hands) to save(our) enviroment?Planting Trees is a good way to save the enviroment,let's go(行动起来时Let'do it) and try our best to protect the environment and(and 不要,用by planting表用种树手段来保护环境) plant more trees.(In that way,这样一来,加个连接词句子才更通顺)I believe our city will(be系动词不能丢)more beautiful one day.
Do you know Planting Day? On that day,many people are going to plant
trees.Last weekend, my family and i went to Zhongshan Park to plant some trees.We were very tired but happy.My father
planted the...
你知道植树节么?在这天,很多人都去种树。上周末,我和我的家人去中山公园种了一些树。很累,但是很开心。我爸爸种树,我妈妈浇水,我在旁边看我爸妈做这些而且我学到了很多。我们都知道我们的城市变的越来越脏,但是为什么我们不伸出手来保护环境呢?植树是一个保护环境的好方法,让我们尽最大可能地去保护环境并种更多的树。我想像我们的城市有一天会变的更美的。My father was plant the t...
你知道植树节吗?在这天,很多人都会去种树。上周末,我家人好我一起去中山公园植树。虽然很累但是很开心。我爸爸种树,妈妈浇水,我看着他们也学了不少东西。我们都知道现在的地球越来越脏,但是我们要以自己的力量保护环境。种树就是一个很好的方法。赶快行动吧,尽自己的一份力,种尽量多的树来保护地球。我相信我们的城市会越来越美。...
你知道植树节吗?在这一天,很多人都要植树。上周,我们一家去中山公园植树。虽然很累,可是很快乐。爸爸种树,妈妈浇水,我就在旁边看着,学到很多。我们都意识到我们的城市越来越脏了,但为什么我们不伸出双手来拯救环境呢?植树就是一个很好的方式,让我们竭尽所能的保护我们的环境,多植树吧‘。我艰辛有一天,我们的城市会变得更加漂亮!...
您可能关注的推广推荐到广播
98271 人聚集在这个小组
(贤良贤汇)
(名术金劳其阶克)
(gaosuni14)
(lovelucy)
手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:英语翻译Furthermore,long term effects of the herbicide tolerant plant cannot be evaluated independently from the respective herbicide use and effects of glufosinate-ammonium in combination with maize T25 on weed communities need to be addressed by such a monitoring plan.关_百度作业帮
英语翻译Furthermore,long term effects of the herbicide tolerant plant cannot be evaluated independently from the respective herbicide use and effects of glufosinate-ammonium in combination with maize T25 on weed communities need to be addressed by such a monitoring plan.关键是句子结构搞不懂.maize T25 是T25型转基因玉米~glufosinate-ammonium是草铵膦,一种除草剂.
此外,除草剂耐受植物的长期效果不能由各种除草剂的使用独自评估,用于(处理)T25玉米的杂草群落的草铵膦的效果需要这种监测计划来说明头很大,不知准不准
句子的结构应该是这样:....长期作用,,,不能被独立地评估;AND 另一些作用,,,,,要通过这样的一个监测计划来说明.
此外,除莠剂宽容植物的长期影响不能被从和t25型转机因玉米结合草铵膦的各自除莠剂使用和影响独立评价在上
此外, 长期影响植物耐除草剂不能从各自独立评估,使用除草剂效果 草铵膦玉米浅红色结合杂草群落必须正视这样一个监测计划.

我要回帖

更多关于 求韩文翻译 的文章

随机推荐