151565 人聚集在这个小组
(戀上寂寞~)
(Howevered)
(张亚小妹)
第三方登录:谁能帮我翻译这段文字??不要用翻译器。急!!!!!!!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
谁能帮我翻译这段文字??不要用翻译器。急!!!!!!!
来源:互联网 发表时间: 19:16:53 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“谁能帮我翻译这段文字??不要用翻译器。急!!!!!!!”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“谁能帮我翻译这段文字??不要用翻译器。急!!!!!!!”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:<,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: When she&s ready to pay,the aunty refuthe aunty said,&You&ve paid for it with your heart.& She thanked the aunty and went home quickly.She presented the flower to her mother,and her mother said,&Lili,you&ve grown up.&Then she smiled happily.解决方案2: 上面完全正确
1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright &#169; 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号帮我翻译一下,不要用翻译工具(通顺)急!急!急!
帮我翻译一下,不要用翻译工具(通顺)急!急!急!
1.& Tom lives in the country and he likes playing in a very small river near his house. But then his family moves into a big city. On the first morning he asks his mother," Is there a river near here?" His mother says, "No, there isn't, but there is a beautiful park near here, and there's a pool in it. We are going there this afternoon."&&&& After lunch, Tom and his mother go to the park. Tom wants to walk near the pool, but there's a sign in front of it. His mother reads it to him:" WARNING: This pool is dangerous. 367 people have fallen into it." Tom looks into the pool carefully. Then he says, "I can't see them."
2.& One day a rich man met Sam. The rich man asked, "I heared you're very clever and nothing is difficult to you. Can you tell me why you are so clever?"&&&& Sam answered with a smile, "Oh, I am not clever. Instead, you are too foolish." The rich man be became very angry.&&&& Sam said, "Please don't be angry. If you don't believe me, now let me ask you a question. If you put together one group of sheep, how many groups of sheep do you have?"&&&& "Why! That's an easy question. One is two, everybody knows that. I have two groups of sheep." Sam laughed and said, "You are wrong. When two groups of sheep is put together, there is still one group. That's the easiest question in the world."
3.& Mr. Green lives in a small town. He can not speak very well. He stammers a lot when he speaks.&&&& One day he goes to a shop. He wants to buy a parrot. He asks the shopkeeper. " D-do-do you have a p-parrot?" "Yes, sir," answers the shopkeeper. "Here is a fine green one. It knows everything." So Mr.Green gives the money to the shopkeeper and goes home with his bird. But after a few days he gives it back to the shopkeeper.&&&& "This b-bird can't t-t-talk." He says. "It can only st-t-t-tammer."
4.& It's 6:30 on Saturday afternoon. The day is getting dark. It's time to go home now. Ann and Mary go home together. On the way to home they come to a near shop. Mary wants something to drink, so she would like a bottle of Coca-Cola. Ann wants some bread. she doesn't like pop. She likes tea. There are also some boys and girls in the shop. They are playing happily. But they are not very loud. So everyone likes to be there.
5.& I work in a small shop. It's near an English school. Every day, students come to buy things.&&&& In the morning, I get up at six and then have breakfast. I go to work by bike I get to the shop at about six forty. The shop opens at seven. We sell things like food and drink. We have school things, too. So there are often many people in our shop from morning to evening. I have lunch in the shop at noon. At seven in the evening the shop is closed.
6.& Birds can fly in the air. Fish can swim in the river. Tigers live on land. They are different but they are all animals. People like many interesting and beautiful animals but also dislike many of them. The Mickey Mouse appears on a lot of toys and clothes for children. It is children's favorite all over the world. But a real mouse isn't cute. No one likes it.
7.& Here is a picture of a park. You can see many old and young people there. The park is very big and beautiful. There is a small river. Near it there aren't any flowers, but there are some green
8.& Paul is a good friend of mine, he is an American. He is in Beijing now. He teaches English in a Middle School. He speaks English very well and he can also speak a little Chinese. He is very kind to his students. His students love him very much. He often helps them with their English and they also tell him how to speak Chinese correctly.
9.& I'm Wang Ping. I have a brother. His name is Wang Lin. He is short. He is only 1.5 meters tall. He has two big eyes and a small nose. His eyes are black. His hair is very short. He is very lovely. He is thirteen. His Chinese and English are very good. His favorite color is green. Shorts are his favorite clothes.
10.& This is our classroom. It's a nice and big room. There are some big windows and two new doors. Sixty-five desks and chairs are in it. There is a big blackboard in the room, too. We have a map of China in our classroom. It's on the wall near the blackboard. We have a clock over the blackboard. The teacher's desk is also near the blackboard. The teacher's desk is also near the blackboard. There are some flowers on the windows. And behind the front door, there are two brooms. In the room there are eight lights. Our bags are behind our chairs. There are some books and some other things on the desks. We like our classroom very much.
11.& It's important to brush your teeth every day. It's very good for your teeth. How to brush your teeth? Do you know? Let me tell you: You should brush your teeth twice a day. First, brush the inside surface of your teeth. Always move your brush in small circles. Next brush the outside surtace of your teeth. Then brush the surface of your teeth. After that, wash your mouth with water. You should eat a lot of vegetable and fruit. You shouldn't eat lots of chocolate and sweets. They are not good for your teeth.
12.& Most children like watching TV and I love watching TV, too. I like watching different kinds of TV programmes and I have two favorite TV programmes. One is Animal World. I love watching it because I can learn a lot about the animals in danger and see the beautiful view of the nature. This takes a close look at the wild animals, and it is an exciting programme. The other one is Three Kingdoms. Watching this programme can make me learn a lot about the history of China and let me understand friendship. Watching TV can make us get knowledge, but Watching TV too much is bad for us. So don't watch too mach TV.
13.& Is it good for students to do some housework? Some people think students need not do any housework. They think the only thing students need do is to study well. I don't think so. It is good for students to do some housework for three reasons.&&& Firstly, to do some housework can make you independent. You can't depend on others all your life. So you should learn to do some housework now.&&& Secondly, to do some housewoke can keep you healthy and strong. Some hard housework can be regarded as a kind of physical exercise.&&& Finally, to do some housewoke can share your parents' work. They must be happy if you say. "Have a rest, and I will do the housework."&&& So I think it is good for students to do some housework.
14.& My name is Lily. I'm a student of No.4 Middle School. I go to school five days a week. On weekdays, I get up at 6:30. Then I wash and read English. I have breakfast at 7:10 and then I go to school. Classes begin at 8:00. I usually get to school at 7:45. I don't like to be late. We usually have four classes in the morning. Classes are over at 12:00 and then we have lunch. I usually have lunch at school. After lunch I do some of my homework. But sometimes I read.&&& In the afternoon we usually have two classes. Classes are over at 4:00. And often we play games after school. I usually get home at about 5:30. We have supper at about 6:00. After supper, I wash TV for about half an hour. Then I begin to do my homework. I usually go to bed at about 10:00.
15.& I don't think our school life is colorful, because we've got so many classes every day. I wonder whether we can change our school life someday. You see, from Monday to Friday, I have to stay at school. I can only listen to the radio or play ball games to relax. At weekends, I have to go to school to have classes, too.&&& I know it's very important for us to study well now. As the saying goes, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy". I want to step into the nature. I hope we will have more activities such as visiting museums, taking part in different kinds of contests, attending some lectures and so on. Is it only a dream?
16.& I'm in No.4 Middle School. There are twenty classes in our school. I'm in Class 4, Grade Two. There are thirty-three& studets in my class. They are all my classmates and friends. Four of them are my good friends. They are Tim, Lucy, Sarah and Dana. We usually study together and play with each other. We are happy together every day. Tim is good at math. When I have questions about math. I always ask her for help. Dana is good at music. We usually listen to music together. Lucy and I are interested in English. We often study English together. Sarah studies geography and history well. Of all the subjects, history is the most difficult to me, so I often ask Sarah to help me.&&& I have seven good teachers in my class. But I like my English teacher best. He speaks English fluently and he often plays games with us. He is not very friendly to us but also strict with us. All of us like to talk with him.&&& But I'm going to England this summer. I think I will remember them forever. I also hope that we will stay in touch later.
.....忒长了,我COPY下来了,晚上给你回....
1.TOM住在乡下,他喜欢在家附近的一条小河里玩,后来他家搬去了大城市.搬去的第一个早晨他问妈妈:"这附近有小河吗?"妈妈说:"没有,不过附近有一个很漂亮的公园,里面有一个水池,我们今天下午就去那."& 午饭过后,TOM和妈妈去了公园,TOM想走近水池,但是水池前面立了一个标志.妈妈告诉他上面写着"警告:水池危险,已经有367个人掉下来了."TOM仔细的望向水池,说:"我没看到他们阿."
2.一天,一个富翁遇到SAM,富翁问道:"我听说你很聪明,什么都难不倒你,那你能告诉我为什么你这么聪明吗?"& SAM笑着答道:"哦,我其实并不聪明,是你太笨了."富翁很生气.& SAM接着说:"您别生气.如果你不相信,那我来问你一个问题.你有一群羊,再加一群羊,你有几群羊?"& "什么?这太简单了,一加一等于二,这谁都知道,我有两群羊."& SAM大笑,说:"你错了,把两群羊放在一起,还是一群羊.这是世上最简单的问题了"
3.格林先生住在一个小镇上.他说话不太利索,讲起话来口吃很厉害.& 一天他去商店.想买一只鹦鹉.他问店主:"你...你...你这有...有鹦鹉吗?"店主回答说:"是的,先生.我们这有一只很漂亮的绿色鹦鹉,它什么都懂"于是格林先生付了钱,带着他的鹦鹉回家了.但是过了几天他又把鹦鹉退给了店主.& "这...这只鸟...不会说...说话."他说,"它...它结...结巴."
4.星期六下午的六点三十分,天渐渐暗了下来,该回家了.ANN和MARY一起回家.回家的路上她们去了附近的一家商店.MARY渴了,想买瓶可乐.ANN想买点面包,她讨厌碳酸饮料,喜欢喝茶.在店里还有不少男孩女孩们,她们玩得很开心,但是并不吵,所以每个人都喜欢去那.
5.我在一家小商店工作,附近有一所英语学校.每天学生们都来买东西.& 早晨,我六点起床,然后做饭.我骑着自行车去上班,到了商店差不多六点四十.商店七点开门.我们卖些吃的和饮料,还有学习用品.所以从早晨到晚上,我们商店经常会有很多人.我中午在商店吃饭.晚上七点商店就关门了.
6.鸟儿能在空中飞,鱼儿能在水中游,老虎生活在陆地上.它们各自不同,但是它们都是动物.人们喜欢很多有趣又漂亮的动物,同时也讨厌很多动物.米老鼠出现在很多玩偶和小朋友们的衣服上,是全世界小朋友们的最爱.但是真的老鼠却一点也不可爱,没有谁会喜欢它.
7.这有一张公园的照片.你会看到很多老人和年轻人在公园里.公园又大又漂亮,还有一条小河,旁边没有鲜花,但是有绿草.
8.保罗是我的一个好朋友,他是个美国人,现在住在北京.他在一所中学教英语.他英语说得很棒,还会说一点的中文.他对他的学生很好,他的学生也很喜欢他.保罗经常指导学生们的英语,而学生们也帮他纠正中文.
9.我叫王萍,我有一个哥哥,他的名字叫王林,他很矮,只有一米五.他的眼睛大大的,鼻子小小的,眼睛黑黑的,头发短短的,很可爱.他十三岁了,他的中文和英文都很棒.他最喜欢绿色和短裤.
10.这是我们的教室,既大又漂亮.四周有很多大窗户,还有两扇崭新的门,六十五套课桌.教室里还有一个很大的黑板.我们教室里有一张中国的地图.就在黑板旁边的墙上.黑板上面有一副表,下面是讲桌.窗台上有很多花,在前门的后面有两把扫帚.教室里有八盏灯.我们把书包挂在凳子后面,课桌上摆着很多书还有其他的东西.我们非常喜欢我们的教室.
11.每天刷牙很重要,这对你的牙齿好.那你知道怎么刷牙吗?让我来告诉你吧.你应该每天刷两次牙.首先要刷牙齿朝里的一面,要一直用画圈的方式刷,然后再刷牙齿朝外的一面,接着刷牙齿的横截面,最后用清水漱口.应该多吃蔬菜和水果,不要吃太多的巧克力和糖果,那对你的牙齿没什么好处.,12.很多小朋友喜欢看电视,我也不例外.我喜欢看不同的电视节目,有两个是我最爱看的.一个是动物世界.我喜欢看动物世界是因为我可以学到很多关于频临灭绝的动物的知识,而且欣赏到大自然的美景.动物世界更近距离的观察野生动物,很有意思.另一个是三国.通过这个节目我学到了很多有关中国历史的知识,而且让我了解了友谊.通过看电视我们可以学到很多知识,但是长时间看电视对我们是有害的,所以不要长时间的看电视.
13.学生做家务有益吗?有的人认为学生不需要做任何的家务活,学生唯一要做的事就是好好学习.我不这样认为.学生做家务有益,有三个原因:&& 第一,做家务活可以让你独立起来.你不可能一声都依赖别人,所以你现在就该学会做一些家务.&& 第二,做家务可以让你健康强壮.有一些重活可以看做是一种体力锻炼.&& 最后,做家务可以帮你父母分担.如果你说"歇一歇吧,我来做家务",他们一定会很高兴的.&& 所以,我认为学生做家务是有好处的.
14.我叫LILY.我是第四中学的学生.我一周上五天课.平时,我六点三十起床,然后洗刷,读英语.七点十分吃早饭,然后上学.8点上课,我通常都是7点四十五到学校.我不喜欢迟到.我们早晨上四节课,12点下课,然后吃午饭.我都是在学校吃午饭,午饭过后做点家庭作业,有的时候会读些东西.&& 下午上两节课,四点下课,放学后我们通常会玩游戏.我五点半到家,6点吃晚饭,看半个小时的电视,然后开始做作业,我通常10点睡觉.
15.我不认为我的校园生活丰富多彩,因为我们每天要上很多节课.我在想,某天我们能不能改变一下我们的校园生活.你看,从周一到周五,我的去上学.我只能听听收音机或者踢个足球放松放松.周末我还得去上课.&& 我知道现在最主要的是好好学习,俗话说,"只工作不玩,聪明的孩子也会变傻".我想走进大自然,我希望我们能多一些课外活动,像参观博物馆,参加各种比赛,听听讲座什么的.这只是个梦吗?
16.我在第四中学读书.我们学校有二十个班,我在二年级四班.我们班有三十三个学生,他们都是我的同学和朋友.其中有四个是我的好朋友.他们分别是TIM,LUCY,SARAH和DANA.我们经常一起学习一起玩,每天在一起很开心.TIM数学很好,每当我遇到数学问题,我总是向她求助.DANA很喜欢音乐,我们经常一起听歌.LUCY和我喜欢英语.我们经常一起学英语.SARAH地理和历史很好.在所有的学科里,历史对于我来说是最难的,我经常让SARAH帮我学习历史.&& 我有七个好老师,但是我最喜欢英语老师.他一口流利的英语,而且经常和我们一起玩游戏.他不仅对我们很友好,对我们也很严厉.我们都喜欢跟他聊天.&& 但是我这个暑假要去英国.我想我会永远记得他们.我也希望我们以后能保持联系.
的感言:谢谢
其他回答 (1)
1。汤姆住在乡下,他喜欢打在一个非常小的河流在他家附近。但是他的家人搬进了一个大城市。第一天上班他问他的妈妈:“有一条河附近吗?”他的母亲说:“不,没有,但是,他有一个漂亮的公园附近有一个游泳池,在它。今天下午我们去那儿。”  午饭后,汤姆和他的母亲去公园。汤姆想走泳池边,但有一个标志。他母亲对他读了:“警告:本泳池很危险。156人下降到它。”汤姆看上去入池仔细。然后他说:“我看不见他们。”      2。一天,一个富有的人遇到山姆。富人问:“我听到你很聪明,没有什么是困难的。你能告诉我你为什么这么聪明吗?”  山姆说带着微笑,“哦,我不聪明。相反,你太愚蠢的举动。”富人会变得很生气。  山姆说:“请别生气。如果你不相信我,让我问你一个问题。如果你把一群绵羊,多少群绵羊吗?”  “为什么!这是一个简单的问题。一是两个,每个人都知道。我有两组的羊。”山姆笑着说,“你是错的。当两组的羊是放在一起,还有一组。这是世界上最容易的问题。”      3。格林先生住在一个小的城镇。他不会讲得很好。他说话时经常口吃症状。  一天,他去了一家商店。他想买了一只鹦鹉。他问店主。“D-do-do你有p-parrot吗?”“是的,先生,”店主回答。“这是一个好绿的。它什么都知道。"因此,。绿色给钱店主和回家与他的鸟。但是几天后他回到店主。  “这b-bird不能t-t-talk。”他说。“它只能st-t-t-tammer。”      4。它是在星期六下午6:30。天渐渐黑了。该回家了。安妮和玛丽一起回家。回家的路上,他们来到一个附近的商店。玛丽想弄点喝的,所以她想要一瓶可口可乐。安妮想一些bread.她不喜欢流行音乐。她喜欢喝茶。也有一些男孩和女孩在那家商店。他们踢得很幸福。但是他们不是很响亮。所以每个人都喜欢去那里。      5。我在一家小铺里做工。这是一个英语学校附近。每一天,学生来买东西。  在早上,我六点钟起床,然后去吃早餐。我骑自行车去上班,我到商店大概六点四十岁了。这家商店在7点钟。我们喜欢的食物和饮料。我们学校的事。如此在那里是很多人在我们常常从早晨到晚上。我在商店中午吃午饭。在晚上7点商店关门了。      6。鸟儿会飞在空中。鱼在河里游泳。老虎生活在陆地上。他们是不同的,但它们都是动物。人们喜欢很多有趣的和美丽的动物,但也不喜欢他们中的许多人。米老鼠的出现在很多玩具、衣物给这些孩子们。这是孩子们最喜欢的世界各地。但是一个真正的老鼠不可爱。没人喜欢它。      7。这是一幅公园。你可以看到很多年轻人和老年人那里的人们。这个公园很大很漂亮。有一条小河。这附近没有鲜花,但有些绿色      8。保罗是我的一个好朋友,他是一个美国人。他现在住在北京。他在一所中学教英语。他英语讲得很好,而且他也会说一点汉语。他很仁慈地对待学生。他的学生非常爱他。他经常帮助他们与他们的英语,他们还告诉他如何说中国是否正确。      9。我王平。我有一个哥哥。他的名字叫王林。他是短暂的。他只有1.5米高。他有两只大眼睛,一个小鼻子。他的眼睛是黑色的。他的头发很短。他很可爱。他十三岁。他的汉语和英语是非常好的。他最喜欢的颜色是绿色的。他最喜欢的衣服的短裤是。        10。这是我们的教室。这是一个又大又漂亮的房间。有些大窗户,两个新的大门。65岁的桌椅都在里面。黑板上有一个大房间里。我们有一幅中国地图在我们的教室。它在墙上靠近黑板。我们有一个时钟在黑板上。老师书桌附近也写在黑板上。老师书桌附近也写在黑板上。有些花在窗子上。在前门的时候,有两种:一种是把扫帚。在房间里有八个灯。我们的行李都在我们的椅子。有一些书和一些其他的东西放在桌子上。我们喜欢我们的教室。      11分。这是很重要的,天天刷牙。它很适合你的牙齿。如何刷牙呢?你知道吗?让我来告诉你:你应该每天刷牙两次。首先,试样的内表面刷你的牙齿。经常移动你的小圆刷。surtace外面下刷你的牙齿。然后擦表面的牙齿。之后,洗你的嘴。你应该吃大量的蔬菜和水果。你不应该吃大量的巧克力和糖果。他们对你的牙齿不好。      12。大多数小朋友都喜欢看电视,我喜欢看电视。我喜欢看各种不同的电视节目,我有两个最喜爱的电视节目。人是动物世界。我喜欢看它,因为我可以了解到很多关于这个濒危动物,看到了美丽的大自然。这需要仔细看看野生动物,这是一个令人兴奋的项目。另一个是三国。看这个节目能使我学到了许多关于中国的历史,让我理解友谊。看电视能使我们得到的知识,而是看电视太多有害于我们。所以不要看太多电视马赫。      13。它是好学生做家务吗?一些人认为学生不需要做任何家务。他们认为学生唯一需要做的就是好好学习。我不这么认为。对学生来说是好的做些家务,原因有三。  首先,做家务令你变得独立。你不能指望别人你所有的生命。所以你必须学会做家务。  第二,做一些housewoke可以保持你的健康和强壮。一些艰难的家务都可以被当作一种体育运动。  最后,去做一些housewoke可以分享你的父母的工作。他们一定是幸福的,如果你说。“休息一下,我将会做家务。”  所以我认为它有益于学生做家务。      14。我的名字是莉莉。我是一名学生的英语教师。我去学校每周工作5天。我平时在6:30起床。然后我洗和读英语。我吃早餐7:10,然后去上学。在8:00开始上课。我经常去学校在7:45。我不喜欢迟到。我们通常在早上有四节课。下课了,然后我们在12:00吃午饭。我通常在学校吃午餐。午饭后我做一些我的家庭作业。有时看书。  我们通常在下午有两节课。在4:00课结束了。与我们经常玩游戏。我通常是在大约5:30到家。我们大约在6:00吃晚饭。晚饭后,我洗的电视为大约半个小时。然后我就开始做家庭作业。我通常是在大约10:00上床睡觉。      15。我不认为我们的学校生活是丰富多彩,因为我们有这么多的课每一天。我不知道我们是否能改变我们的校园生活吧。你看,从星期一到星期五,我不得不呆在学校。我只能听广播或玩球的游戏来放松。在周末,我要去学校上课了。  我知道这是非常重要的,我们好好学习。俗话说,“只工作,不玩耍,聪明的孩子会变傻"。我想要进入大自然。我希望我们能有更多的活动,如参观博物馆,参加各种比赛,参加一些讲座等等。只是一个梦吗?      16岁。我在英语教师。有二十课在我们学校。我在第4课,二年级学生。有三十三studets在我们班。他们都是我的同学和朋友。4他们都是我的好朋友。他们是蒂姆,露西,萨拉和戴纳。通常我们一起学习,一起玩。我们在一起很快乐每一天。蒂姆很擅长数学。当我有问题的数学。我总是可以向她求助。达纳擅长音乐。我们经常听音乐结合在一起。露西和我都对英语感兴趣。我们经常学习英语。莎拉研究地理和历史。在所有的科目中,历史上最困难的是我的,所以我经常向萨拉来帮我的忙。  我有7个好老师在我的课。但我喜欢我的英语老师最好。他讲英语很流利,他经常和我们一起做游戏。他不是很友善,我们也对我们要求很严格。我们所有的人都想跟他谈谈。  但我要去英格兰。我认为我将永远记住他们。我也希望我们能保持联系。
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译工具下载 的文章

随机推荐