i sawfor yuor helpformer g...

As far as I know, the new highway is about______ the former one.A.as wide as three times: f, O; F3 ]/ \" I8 _& F B.three times the width of: C8 Q5 i3 C" Z6 W, I C.longer than twice" h! V/ `3 f# R' Y( c& e D.the width of three times4 W- f% ^0 G: R$ S
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:As far as I know, the new highway is about______ the former one.A.as wide as three times: f, O; F3 ]/ \" I8 _& F B.three times the width of: C8 Q5 i3 C" Z6 W, I C.longer than twice" h! V/ `3 f# R' Y( c& e D.the width of three times4 W- f% ^0 G: R$ S As far as I know, the new highway is about______ the former one.A.as wide as three times: f, O; F3 ]/ \" I8 _& F B.three times the width of: C8 Q5 i3 C" Z6 W, I C.longer than twice" h! V/ `3 f# R' Y( c& e D.the width of three times4 W- f% ^0 G: R$ S 科目:难易度:最佳答案B解析试题分析:根据句:据我所知,新的高速路时以前的三倍宽。故选B考点:倍数表达点评:倍数表达要牢记,倍数表达法是高中英语教学的重点,也是历届高考的热点。当我们要表达甲是乙的几倍时,通常用句型来表示:1. “A+倍数+形容词或副词的比较级+than+B”,表示“A比B大(长、高、宽等)多少倍”。如: This rope is twice longer than that one. 这根绳子是那根绳子的两倍长(比那根绳子长一倍)。2.“A+倍数+as+形容词或副词的原级+as+B”,表示“A正好是B的多少倍”。如: Asia is four times as large as Europe. 亚洲的面积是欧洲的四倍。3. “A+倍数+the size/height/length/width, etc+of+B”,表示“A正好是B的多少倍”。如:This street is four times the length of that one. 这条街是那条街的四倍长。4. “……times+what+从句”。如: The production is now three times what it was ten years ago. 现在的产量比十年前增加了两倍。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
帮我翻译下这篇短文I am more than happy when I saw your e-mails,How was your day, mine is a bit cold here in Dakar, Senegal, my name is Mis Anita Godwill from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.7ft tall, dark complexion, 23 years old(never married before) and I am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the oocivil war was fought in my country. My late father Dr. Godwill Williams was the managing director of Godwill industry (Ltd), and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house in the early morning and killed my mother and father.in a cold blood It was only me that is alive and now, I have managed my way to a country in the vicinity of Senegal, where I live. I want to learn more about your likes and dislikes your hobbies and what you are doing currently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail attached here's my picture, and I will send a different picture in my next Anita
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
收到你的邮件我非常开心.你们那边天气怎么样?我们达喀尔,塞内加尔有一点冷.我的名字叫 Mis Anita Godwill,来自非洲西部的象牙海岸,身高5.7英尺,黑皮肤,23岁.(从未结过婚)我现在住在达喀尔的难民营,因为我们国家正在内战.先父Godwill Williams博士是Godwill工业有限公司的常务董事,在叛军于某天早晨攻击我们的家并且冷血的杀死我的父母亲以前,他还是前任国家元首(罗贝尔·盖伊)的私人顾问.只有我还活着.我成功的逃到了塞内加尔的附近,也就是我现在住的地方.我将在下一封邮件中告诉你关于我自己的更多信息,这是我的照片,我会发一张新的照片给你.阿妮塔
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我十分高兴收到你的邮件。你近来过的如何呢?在我居住的地方达喀尔, Senegal(塞内加尔共和国,非洲)最近提阿崎有一些寒冷。我的名字是Mis Anita Godwill(关于mis可能是姓氏可能是“小姐”的称呼),我来自非洲西部的Ivory海岸;5.7英尺高,黑色皮肤,23岁。(未婚)我现在居住在达喀尔因为我们国家的内战。我的继父Godwill Williams博士...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 for yuor help 的文章

随机推荐