She is 15-15 year old-old....

【75】B 结束,种植,end有动词的意思
【76】A 和…….一起玩耍
【77】B 得到关心 关爱
【78】A 否则
【79】C 父母如何对待自己的孩子会导致孩子不同的个性
【80】D 和上文对待第一个孩子nervous相比,对待第二个孩子他们更放松的。
其他类似试题
(九年级英语)阅读理解“Mona Lisa” attracts art lovers around the world.
Do you know Lenardo da Vinci also painted an “Earlier Mona Lisa” before It
will be exhibited in Shanghai next year. Joel Feldman, the general secretary of
the Mona Lisa Foundation, accepted an interview about the painting and the
organization recently.
Q: How was the
“Earlier Mona Lisa” discovered
1913, Hugh Blaker, a manager of the Holburne Museum in England, found the
“Earlier Mona Lisa” and brought it to his museum. A year later, the painting
was sent to the US for publisher, bought the painting and kept it in the Bank
of Swizerland.
Since the Mona
Lisa Foundation was established in 2008, we have done lots of necessary
research on the “Earlier Mona Lisa” and many high technologies were used. In
the end, 28 out of the 29 experts believe this is certainly the painting
created by Lenardo da vinci.
remember the feeling when you first saw the “Mona Lisa” painting and this
“Earlier Mona Lisa” painting
first saw the “Mona Lisa” in the Louvre as a young boy. Quite honestly I was
disappointed as the painting looked quite small and dark. When I first saw the
“Earlier Mona Lisa”, I was absolutely stunned. Believe me, there is
really something amazing that occurs when you are in the presence of this
Q: Why did you
choose Shanghai for this exhibition
Shanghai is one of world art centers. In addition, the mission of the
foundation is to show the painting to the world. Therefore, we decided to begin
its Asian tour and Shanghai obviously would be the first stop.
Q: Could you
tell me more details about the security for the painting
A: I can’t tell
you a lot. What I can say is that we paid huge amounts
of money for the insurance and the painting will be allowed to visit the
painting a day. But visitors will be able to come quite close to the painting.
69. _______ was the first owner of the “Earlier Mona Lisa” in the passage.
A. The Mona Lisa Foundation
B. The Holburne Museum
Boston Museum of Fine Art D. The Bank of
Switzerland
70. What was the main purpose of the research
A. To learn the history of Leonardo da Vinci.
B. To know the value of the “Earlier Mona Lisa”.
C. To find out who painted the “Earlier Mona
D. To test different high technologies.
【70】先在文中找到reserch出现的句子,Since
the Mona Lisa Foundation was established in 2008, we have done lots of
necessary research on the “Earlier Mona Lisa” and many high technologies were
used.根据后面的段落可知,是想要找到谁画的这幅画。
71. The underlined word “stunned” is the closest
in meaning to “____”
A. surprised
B frightened C bored D
【71】 A 带到句子中翻译,可以看出表示的是他很吃惊。
72. Which city will the “Earlier Mona Lisa” most probably travel to
after Shanghai
A. Los Angeles
B. London C. Paris D Beijing[来源:17教育网]
【72】D 需要推理,但比较简单,因为要在亚洲进行展示,所以接下来肯定还是亚洲的城市,显然选D.
73. The organization did many things to keep the
painting safe, except_____.
A buying an expensive insurance for the painting.
B.using a high-tech case to show the painting
C.limiting the number of visitors to the exhibiton
D.keeping visitors a long distance away from the painting
【73】 D 文中最后一句提到But
visitors will be able to come quite close to the painting.
74. In which section of the newspaper can you
most likely find this passage
A. Science section B. Sports section C. Arts section D. Business section
【74】本文是关于艺术的,所以很显然会出现在艺术版块。
【九年级英语】阅读理解The world itself is becoming much
smaller by using modern traffic and modern communication means(通讯设备).
Life today is much easier than it was hundreds of years ago, but it has brought
new problems. One of the biggest problems is pollution. Pollution comes in many
ways. We see it, smell it, drink it and even eat it.
Man has been polluting the earth. The more people, the
more pollution. Many years ago, the problem was not so serious because there
were not so many people. When the land was used up or the river was dirty in
one place, man moved to another place. But this is no longer true. Man is now
slowly polluting the whole world.
Air pollution is still the most serious. It’s bad for
all living things in the world, but it is not the only one kind of pollution.
Water pollution kills our fish and pollutes our drinking water. Noise pollution
makes us angry more easily.
Many countries are making rules to fight against
pollution. They stop people from burning coal in houses and factories in the
city, and from putting dirty smoke into the air.
Pollution by SO2is now the most dangerous
kind of air pollution. It is caused by heavy traffic. We are sure that if there
are fewer people driving, there will be less air pollution.
The earth is our home. We must take care of it. And
we must take care of the rise in population at the same time.  
根据短文内容判断正误(T/F)。
Our world is becoming much smaller because of the rise in population.
Pollution is more serious today than many years ago. [来源:17教育网]
Air pollution is the most serious kind of pollution because it’s bad for all
living things in the world.
Pollution by CO2is now the most dangerous kind of air pollution.
The underlined sentence means we should protect the earth from being polluted.
【九年级英语】阅读理解Many people like to eat out because
they can eat quickly and the food is not expensive. Some families go to fast
food restaurants. But in the past people went to diners. Do you want to know
the story of the first American diner
1872, a man named Walter Scott had the first“diner”. It was not really a diner.
It was only a simple food cart(马车). People
on the street walked up to the cart to buy food. The cart served late-night
workers who wanted a cup of coffee and a late night meal. The meal was a sandwich
or boiled eggs. In 1887, Samuel Messer Jones built the first big enough diner
to allow customers to come inside. However, they had no chairs to sit down.
Three years later, people built diners with counters(柜台式长桌)and
stools(凳子)and people
sat down while they were eating.
long, many diners stayed open around the clock. In other words, people were
able to eat in a diner at any time. Diners changed in other ways, too. The
earliest menu which only included sandwiches and coffee became bigger. Soup and
dishes were added to the menu, and a breakfast menu appeared, too. In addition,
diners were no longer carts on wheels.
today are usually buildings with large windows, shining counters and stools,
tables and chairs, where people can eat all three meals.
6. Why do many people like
to eat out
A. Because they can eat
B. Because the food outside
is more delicious.
C. Because these people feel
bored at home.
D. Because these people like
to be with their friends.
7. Who did the first
American “diner” serve
A. Horseman.       B. Late-night workers.
C. People who were rich.
D. People who couldn’t cook.
8. When could customers sit
down and eat inside diners
A. In 1872.
C. In 1887.
9. According to Paragraph 3,
diners changed in   ways.
A. two    B. three    C. four    D.
10. Which of the following
can be the best title for this passage
A. Walter Scott
B. Food carts―the early
C. American fast food
restaurants
D. The history of American
【九年级英语】阅读理解Do you get
angry when your friends sing loudly while you are trying to work, or when your
best friend does not wait for you after school
If you do, you need to take control(控制)of
your feelings and stop getting angry so easily. Getting angry with people can
cause you to lose friends.
Gray Gerber, an American high school teacher, has
writtenMy Feelings Are Like Wild Animalsto help you control your feelings. It
tells teens how to stay cool when bad things happen to them.
The book says that getting angry only makes problems
worse. It can never make them better. Getting angry is not a natural way to
act, the book says. It is just a bad habit, like smoking.
The book says you can control your anger easily. All
you have to do is tell yourself not to be angry. When a baby falls over, he
only cries if people are watching him.
a baby, you should only get angry if you are sure it is the right thing to do.
The book gives many tips(提示)to help
you if you get angry easily. Here are our tips:
a record. Every time you get angry, write down why you are angry.
your friends to stop talking to you when you get angry. This will teach you not
to be angry.
something different. When you get angry, walk away from the problem and go
somewhere else. Try to laugh.
1. Where does Gray Gerber
A. Canada.        B.
C. America.
Australia.
2. According to Gray Gerber,
when bad things happen,    .
A. you’d better leave
B. you’d better stay in a
cold place
C. you’d better calm
D. you’d better shout
3. Getting angry   .
A. makes your friends leave
B. helps to make more
C. is a good way to let out(发泄)feelings
D. helps to make things
4. How do you control
yourself when bad things happen
A. Write down why you are
B. Walk away from the
C. Try to laugh.
D. All of the above.
5. What does the passage
A. Both smoking and getting
angry are bad habits.
B. Getting angry is not a
natural way to act.
C. When you get angry, just
cry like a baby.
D. How to control our
feelings and it’s important.
更多类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新Kaitlyn Hunt&s sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl: The Florida teen&s case is about more than gay rights.
Is Kaitlyn Hunt Being Punished Because She Is Gay?
Is Kaitlyn Hunt Being Punished Because She Is Gay?
Kaitlyn Hunt's booking photo
Courtesy of Indian River County Sheriff's Office
Kaitlyn Hunt, an 18-year-old Florida student, is getting lots of sympathy after being criminally charged over her sexual relationship with her 14-year-old girlfriend. Hunt and the younger girl were basketball teammates. Hunt&s parents say the girl&s parents went to the police, &because they blamed Kaitlyn for their child's homosexuality,& . Hunt&s family put up a Facebook page called &,& with links to T-shirts, bracelets, and a petition. More than 45,000 people have signed it. The Florida ACLU has spoken out on her behalf, saying this is a harmless, consensual relationship.
The mother of the younger girl, meanwhile, reportedly says that && and that this is not about gay rights. The prosecutors also see no shadow of homophobia. "The law doesn't make any differentiation. It doesn't matter if it's two girls or two boys, or an older boy and a younger girl or an older girl and a younger boy. Whatever the combination, it doesn't matter," State Attorney Bruce Colton said. His office charged Hunt in February with two counts of lewd and lascivious battery of a child. She has been expelled from school. Now she has to decide whether to plead guilty to lesser charges of child abuse, in exchange for which, Colton says, he&ll recommend a sentence of two years of house arrest. If Hunt goes to trial, on the other hand, she could wind up having to register as a sex offender (though she could also fight that outcome, under Florida law, because she and her alleged victim are only four years apart in age). Update, May 24:
Friday. If convicted, she faces a maximum 15-year sentence.
It&s hard for me to see how you can take the homophobia out of this case. And if Hunt truly was having a consensual relationship, then these proposed sentences seem out of whack&and that applies to two years of house arrest as well as the sex offender registry. I&m struck, though, by the stark contrast between the support for Kaitlyn Hunt and the denunciation of various 17- and 18-year-old boys who have been charged with sex crimes because of their relationships, or encounters, with 15- or 14-year-old girls. Is this case really so different because its about two girls? Or does it reveal a larger problem with charging older teenagers for having sex with younger ones?
Advertisement
Compare Hunt to Genarlow Wilson, convicted at 17 of child molestation for having oral sex with a 15-year-old girl at a New Year&s party. Or consider the case of
for raping a 15-year-old girl who said he&d forced her to lose her virginity. The jury found Dixon not guilty of rape, but convicted him of statutory rape: The girl was underage, and she and Dixon had sex. Both Wilson and Dixon got , and each served two years before the Georgia Supreme Court struck down the punishment .
Does it matter that Wilson and Dixon are black? That the girl in Dixon&s case was white? That after their convictions, the Georgia legislature made consensual sex between teenagers a misdemeanor? My point is that it&s so hard to know which older teenagers are predatory and which are in love, or at least fond of each other, with younger teenagers who love or like them back. Kaitlyn Hunt&s parents are understandably complaining about selective prosecution. They are absolutely right that most of the time no one calls the cops when a high school senior has sex with a freshman. But if the uneven enforcement of statutory rape laws is a problem, then it&s also a problem for the rare boy who gets caught in a prosecutor&s web. Surely most of the time, it&s a call from an unhappy parent that prompts police involvement. Is that OK as long as the parent is protecting a daughter from an older guy, from not if the perceived threat is an older girl?
Weighing all of this a few years ago, along with research on the adolescent brain, my colleague . The states, meanwhile, are
in determining at what ages, and with what age spans between partners, consensual sex should be treated as a crime. Some have passed &Romeo and Juliet& laws, which protect two teenagers who are only a few years apart in age from prosecution, or at least knock down the potential charges to a misdemeanor offense.
I don&t have an easy answer to all the confusion. I can see why a 14-year-old&s parents would be wary of her 18-year-old boyfriend. But if the law treats that boy as a criminal, then why not the 18-year-old girlfriend? Maybe the better answer is that parental wariness just shouldn&t translate into criminal charges in a case involving two high school students and a three or four-year age gap. Kaitlyn Hunt&s plight is about gay rights. But it&s not only about that.您还可以使用以下方式登录
深圳2016分班考试英语模拟试题(四)及答案
&&&&标签:
新初一开学后的第一件大事就是分班考了,为此小编汇集了部分深圳初中学校新初一分班考试英语试题及答案帮助2016新初一们进行强化练习。
【深圳2016年分班考试英语模拟试题(四)及答案】
听力部分 Ⅰ. 听录音,选出你所听到的字母(大小写)。 1._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4.______. 5.______ Ⅱ. 听录音,选出你所听到的单词。 ( )1. A. color B. red C. green D. blue ( )2. A. tall B. short C. fat D. thin ( )3. A. hair B. here C. where D. there ( )4. A. nose B. phone C. note D. zero ( )5. A. light B. bright C. write D. fight Ⅲ. 听录音,选出你所听到句子的正确答语。 ( )1. A. Its blue. B. They are blue. C. She is blue. D. She is 15. ( )2. A. She is a little thin. B. She is 13. C. She likes blue. D. She is American. ( )3. A. Yes, I have B. Yes, I do C. Yes, I has. D. Yes, she does ( )4. A. Yes, it does B. Yes it is C. No, it doesnt D. No, it isnt ( )5. A. Yes, he is B. No, he isnt C. Yes, it is D. No, it doesnt Ⅳ. 听录音,补全短文, 每空一词。 I have an __1__ pen friend. His name is Dick. He has a pair of big__2__. His nose is big, too. His hair is__3__. He looks a bit fat. He likes eating bananas. He often wears a __4__shirt and blue pants. He looks__5_ 笔试部分 Ⅰ.依次写出含有与f共同读音的字母(大小写)。 _______________________________________________________. Ⅱ. 汉译英。 1.看起来像2.长发3.中等身材4.一张圆脸 5.明天见6.来自7.他的朋友8.我的老师 9.手机10.二年级八班 Ⅲ. 句型转换。 1. My hair is black.(就划线部分提问)。 _____ _____ is your hair? 2. He looks a little heavy.(就划线部分提问) _____ _____ he look like? 3. She has two short arms.(改为否定句) She _____ _____ two short arms. 4. We are from Brazil. (改为一般疑问句) _____ _____ from Brazil? 5. His father is fine.(就划线部分提问) _____ _____ his father? Ⅳ. 用所给词的适当形式填空。 1. What s ____ (she) name? 2. Who are ____ (their)? 3. We are good _____ (friend). 4. My brother _____ (have) a nice shirt. 5. This is my _____ (mother) handbag. 6. Lets _____ (are) here at six. 7. Nice _____ (meet) you. 8. Her sister is from _____ (Japanese). 9. Is he _____ (Germany)? 10. She is 12 _____ (year) old. Ⅴ. 单项选择。 ( )1. ____ name is Ann. Whats ____ name? A. She, you B. Her, your C. Her, you D. She, your ( )2. ---______? ---Its my friend, Tom. A. Whos that B. Whats this C. Whats that D. Whats your name ( )3. Maria is ____ English girl. A. the B. a C. an D. / ( )4. He is from Canada, he is a _____. A. Canadians B. Korean C. Australian D. Canadian ( )5. ---_____ is your mother? ---She is 39. A. How old B. What C. Where D. How ( )6. Whats this ____Japanese? A. of B. to C. in D. at ( )7. ---How do you do? ---_____. A. How old are you? B. Fine, thanks. C. How are you? D. How do you do? ( )8.I s this your ____? A. a watch B. watch C. watches D. a watches ( )9.______ are good friends. A. Me and Tom B. Tom and me C. Tom and I D. I and Tom ( )10.---_____ do you spell book? ---B-O-O-K, book A. How B. What C. Whats D. Where ( )11._____ are her _____. A. This, brother B. these, brothers C. These, brother D. These, brothers ( )12.可表示中国共产党的英文缩略词是_____. A. NBA B. CPC C. ABC D. APC ( )13. ---Are you Dick? ---Yes, ____. A. I am B. you are C Im . D. you is. ( )14. ---Thanks very much. ---_____. A. All right B. Dont thank me C. Thats OK. D. Oh, yes. ( )15. ---_____ is Changchun? ---Its in Jilin. A. Where B. How C. What D. Who Ⅵ. 情景会话。 A: Do you have a new friend? B: __1__ A: Whats her name? B: Her name is Amy. A: __2__ B: She is from Cuba. A: What does she look like? B: She has a medium height. A: __3__ B: Yes, she does. A: __4__ B: Its black. A: Can she speak Chinese? B: __5__ A: Look, she is coming. B: Lets go. Ⅶ. 阅读理解。 A This is a girl. Her name is Cathrine. She has a cat (猫). Its an English cat. Her friends are Amy and Barbara. They have cats, too. They are Chinese cats. The English cat is four. The Chinese cats are both (都) two. They all like (喜欢) their cats. Now they cant see their cats. They think (认为) their cats are in the tree. They go there and carry (抱) them down. 根据短文内容选择正确答案。 ( )1. Cathrine has a good _____ cat. A. English B. Chinese C. American D. Japanese ( )2. Cathrine has _____ friends. A. one B. two C. three D. four ( )3. The English cat is _____ and the Chinese cats are _____. A. two, two B. two, four C. four, two D. four, four ( )4.Where are the cats? They are _____. A. in the tree B. on the floor C. behind them D. under the tree ( )5. Do they like their cats? A. No, they dont. B. Yes, they do. C. Yes, they dont. D. No, they do. B Do you like sports? I do and my friend Manuel does. We have sports collections(收藏). I have two tennis rackets(网球拍), three baseballs and a basketball. She has two volleyballs, two footballs and baseball bats. We both play sports after school every day. 根据短文内容选择正确答案。 ( )1. Does Manuel like sports? A. Yes, I do. B. No, I dont. C. Yes, she does. D. No, she doesnt. ( )2. We have small _____ collections. A. pen B. book C. ball D. sports ( )3. I have ____. A. a basketball B. soccer C. ping-pang D. volleyballs ( )4. She doesnt have _____. A. tennis rackets B. baseball bats C. footballs D. volleyballs ( )5. We _____ every day. A. watch TV B. read C. play sports D. watch baseball C I am a Chinese boy. My name is Li Fei. I am a student. My father is a teacher. My mother is a teacher, too. She is a teacher of English. I dont have a sister or a brother. But I have two little friends in my family. Theyre Xiaoxiao, a nice dog, and Lele, a good bird. I love my father and my mother, I love my Xiaoxiao and Lele, too. 根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。 ( )1.There are three people in my family. ( )2.My mother is a teacher of Chinese. ( )3.I have a brother. ( )4.I dont have a sister or a brother. ( )5.This is an English family. Ⅷ. 书面表达。 介绍你的朋友,他的情况如下:男孩,13岁,法国人,棕色头发,大鼻子,大眼睛,个高且瘦,像他父亲等。约50个单词。
参考答案: 听力录音材料: Ⅰ.1.J 2.M 3.Q 4.F 5.D Ⅱ. 1.green 2.short 3.hair 4.note 5.light Ⅲ.1.What color is her pen? 2.What does she look like? 3.Do you have a pen? 3. Does the clock have a leg? 5. Is his hair brown? 4. Ⅳ.I have an English pen friend. His name is Dick. He has a pair of big eyes. His nose is big, too. His hair is yellow. He looks a bit fat. He likes eating bananas. He often wears a white shirt and blue pants. He looks cool. B卷答案 听力部分 Ⅰ.1.Jj 2.Mm 3.Qq 4.Ff 5.Dd Ⅱ.1.C 2.B 3.A 4.C 5.A Ⅲ.1.A 2.A 3.B 4.C 5.C Ⅳ.1. English 2. eyes 3. yellow. 4. white 5. cool 笔试部分 Ⅰ.Ff Ll Mm Nn Ss Xx Ⅱ.1.look like 2.long hair 3.medium build 4.a round face 5.See you tomorrow 5. be from 7.his friends 8.my teacher 9.cell phone 10.Class Eight, Grade TwoⅢ.1.What color 2.What does 3.doesnt have 4.Are you 5.How is Ⅳ.1.her 2.they 3.friends 4.has 5.mothers 6.be 7.to meet 8.Japan 9.German 10.years Ⅴ.1-5BACDA 6-10CDBCA 11-15DBACA Ⅵ.1-5CBEGA Ⅶ.A 1-5 ABCAB B1-5 CDAAC C1-5 TFFTF Ⅷ. I have a good friend. He is a French boy. His name is Frank. He is 13 years old. He has brown hair, a big nose and a pair of beautiful eyes. He is tall and thin. He looks like his father. He can speak a little Chinese. He likes living in China. I like him very much.
小升初类别

我要回帖

更多关于 15 year old 的文章

随机推荐