The net love 、、to love是什么意思

114网址导航您要找的是不是:
The feeling that is on the net love, let it subsist on the network forever, don't bring reality in.
网上的情恋,就让它永远留存在网络上吧,不要带来现实中来。
Net-love is the same as general love , there only being formal difference and no qualitative distinction, and the whole net-love concludes its development after leaving internet.
如果这二个世界是同一的、可以相互融合,则网恋与一般的恋爱也是同一的,只有形式有所区别而没有质的差别,完整的网恋包含了走下网络之后的发展过程。
This paper has two analytical clues:the character of internet society and the relations between it and practice society, the character of net-love and its relations to love.
本文实际上作了双重剖析:网络社会的性质及其与现实社会的关系、网恋的性质及其与爱情的关系。
This paper has two analytical clues:the character of internet society and the relations between it and practice society, the character of net-love and its relations to love.
网络虚拟世界、网络社会对真实世界、 现实社会的依附性决定了人类对网络虚拟世界、网络社会具有控制和规范的能力。
The heart of the matter comes down to whether or not you believe that love over the net is possible.
问题的核心归结起来就是,不管你相不相信,通过网络产生的爱情是可能的。
Net love has the features of being virtual, mysterious, private, time-space-free and idealistic. The deep reasons for it are romance, satisfaction, personality and society.
恋爱具有虚拟性、神秘性、隐秘性、超时空性和纯理想性等特点,其深层原因是浪漫心理、需要满足、人格因素和社会原因。
In "Love on the Net", several Catholic lay people and priests share with us how they use the internet as a tool for faith formation as well as for fulfilling their personal spiritual needs.
在「主爱网中寻」一集中,我们会看看多位教友及神父怎样运用互联网作为信仰培养及个人灵修的工具。
Weifang person to rent a house on the love of Weifang net effect is a good rental is the consensus of Weifang users.
潍坊人出租房子就上爱潍坊网,租房效果就是好,是潍坊网友的共识。
Women looking for love on the Net this Valentine's Day may get more roses if they flaunt their wealth rather than their good looks, a study of online personal ads suggests.
一个网上在线的个人广告研究发现:女人在网络上寻找爱情,如果她们炫耀她们的财富会比炫耀她们的美丽更能让她们在情人节这天得到多的玫瑰。
In the episode Love on the Net, several Catholic lay people and priests will share with us how they use the internet for faith formation and their personal spiritual needs.
在「主爱网中寻」中﹐我们会看看多位教友及神父怎样运用互联网作为信仰培养及个人灵修的工具。
But I'm aggressive and I love coming into the net . That's when I play my best.
但我很有侵略性,我喜欢上网,那是我打得最好的时候。
Love it cool all the net, fine, clear, love it's low-key, elegant, like the worry that it's unhappy, it's lonely, it is sentimental sentimental, it's lonely and helpless, it is silent fragrance!
爱它的清爽俱净、风轻云淡、爱它的低调、淡雅、喜欢它的忧、它的愁、它的寂寥、它多情的感伤、它无奈的落寞、它静默的清香!
Weifang Weifang love people renting on the net, renting is a good effect, is the consensus of Weifang users.
潍坊人租房就上爱潍坊网,租房效果就是好,是潍坊网友的共识。
When the thoughts of love spreading out, the net net is always picked up your shadow;
当思念的情网撒出去,网网捞起的总是你的影子;
People who are looking for love sometimes find themselves surfing the net, logging in some networking sites or entering chat rooms, hoping to find the person of their dreams.
那些在寻找爱情的人有时却发现自己是在上网,登陆网站,或进入聊天室,期冀能遇上自己的梦中情人。
But it is a very special moment when the ball hits the back of the net ? and don't the players love to show it.
那是一个非常美妙的时刻当球击中球网的后面
For love that seeks aught but the disclosure of its own mystery is not love but a net cast forth: and only the unprofitable is caught.
因为只寻求显露自身秘密的爱并非真爱,而是撒出的网:网住的只是些无益的东西。
Stand in the history of the shore, I see, a graceful woman, is to collect a net beautiful lotus, along the lake light love, leisurely into prostitution scenery.
站在历史的岸边,我看见,一位婉约的女子,正撷一朵净美的荷花,沿着宋朝湖畔淡淡的浅秋,款款步入风尘景色之中。
The people who had fallen in love in net, then he must be ignorable of his real partner.
在网络上拍拖的人,一定会忽略了真正的伴侣。
Net-pals believed that the apparently callous love pact was much better than the stubborn love which threatened the counterpart with death.
网友们认为,这种看似没有人情的协议,比那些死缠烂打、以死相逼的感情,要好多了。
For instance, somebody sells on the net epistolary, you want to receive a love letter, after paying, can get what he writes with one's own hands is epistolary.
比如,有人在网上出售书信,你想要得到一封情书,付款后,就可以得到一封他亲手写的书信。
The Exchanging Fans from Nanjing Exchanging Net worked as volunteers for the kindergarten, showing the deaf kids their love and care, and generating more love toward life, society and their own lives.
南京交换网的换客们作为爱心义工给孩子们带去了爱心,更收获了无限的对生命的爱,对生活的爱,对社会的爱,还有对自己的爱。
However, I always feel that all my money and belongings are far less valuable than the 16-yuan mosquito net to her or to our love.
可是,我总觉得,这些钱,这些东西,远不如那个曾经16元钱的蚊帐,对她有价值,或者说,对我们的爱情,有价值。
There's an affection blooming in rose's heart. Prayed with wishes , bathed in the rain, no one could escape from net made with love.
玫瑰的心在暗夜温柔的情怀中绽放。含苞的期望,雨泽的滋养,没有谁逃得过温柔织成的网。
Most fashionable reason:I with net the 7th lover invite good this afternoon vows of eternal love.
最时髦的理由:我跟网上第7位恋人约好今天下午海誓山盟。
For love that seeks aught but the disclosure of its own mystery is not love but a net cast forth: and only the unprofitable is caught.
因为那只寻求着要泄露自身的神秘的爱,不算是爱,只算是一个撒下的网,只网住一些无益的东西。
The new New appointee marriage lies a net:Wish a world love will find a way!
新新人类婚介网:愿天下有情人终成眷属!
Our love has been the thread through the labyrinth, the net under the highwire walker, the only real thing in this strange life of mine that I could ever trust.
这些年来,我们之间的爱,一直是汪洋的苦海中指航的明灯,是高空钢索步行者身下的安全网,是我怪诞生活中惟一的真实,惟一的信任。
Our love has been the thread through the labyrinth, the net under the highwire walker, the only real thing in this strange life of mine that I could ever trust.
这些年来,我们之间的爱,一直是汪洋的苦海中指航的明灯,是高空钢索步行者身下的安全网,是我怪诞生活中惟一的真实,惟一的信任。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 to love是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐