求no one live foreverw...

No one thinks they will live forever, but sometimes we are careless如何翻译?
韩晓柒1677
从没有人认为自己可以获得长生不老,可有些时候我们很不小心.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
从没有人认为自己可以长生不老,只是我们有时太不小心。
我们都不认为自己会永远活在世上,但是有时我们很不小心
尽管有时太不小心,但人人都以为他能长命百岁。
扫描下载二维码Forever - definition of forever by The Free Dictionary /forever
forever Also found in: , , , , .
for·ev·er
(f?r-ĕv′ər, fər-)adv.1.
F eternally: No one can live forever.2.
A incessantly: was forever complaining about the job.n. A seemingly very long time: It has taken forever to resolve these problems.forever (f?:'r?v?; f?-) adv1.
Also: for ever eternally2.
incessantly3. informal for a very long time: he went on speaking forever. n4.
(as object) informal a very long time: it took him forever to reply. 5. …forever! an exclamation expressing support or loyalty: Scotland forever!. Usage: Forever and for ever can both be used to say that something is without end. For all other meanings, forever is the preferred formfor•ev•er
(fɔrˈɛv ər, fər-)
eternally:
to last forever.
forever complaining.
a seemingly endless period of time.
foreverSomething that will last or continue forever will always last or continue.She would remember his name forever.They thought that their empire would last forever.Something that has gone forever has gone and will never reappear.This innocence is lost forever.They will vanish forever into the grey twilight.For the above two meanings, you can use the alternative spelling for ever in British English.My fate had been sealed for ever.We'll be married soon and then these lonesome nights will be over for ever.Other words and expressions can be used to say how long something lasts.If you say that someone is forever doing something, you mean that they do it very often.Babbage was forever spotting errors in their calculations.For this meaning, the only acceptable spelling is forever.
Switch to Adv.1.forever -
"no one can live forever"; "brightly beams our Father's mercy from his lighthouse evermore"- P.P.Bliss, , 2.forever - for a very long or se "she took forever to write the paper"; "we had to wait forever and a day" - a c characteristic of spoken or written communication that seeks to imitate informal speech3.forever -
"the world is constantly changing", , , foreveradverb1. , , , , , for all time, ,
(informal),
(informal), , till the end of time,
We will live together forever.2. , , , , , , , , , , ,
He was forever attempting to arrange deals.Usage:&Forever and for ever can both be used to say that something is without end. For all other meanings, forever is the preferred form.
nav?dyfor altidikuisestiikuisuusainazauvijekmind?r?kké?r?kké?r?kre永久に???f?r alltid??????m?i m?iforever [fərˈevəʳ] ADV1. (= eternally) → he's gone forever → se ha
2. (= incessantly, repeatedly) → she's forever complaining → se
se está see also
1forever [fəˈrɛvər] adv (= once and for all) → He's gone forever → Il
à .to have gone forever (= be at an end) → être
(e)It has gone forever → C'est
. (= always) → She's forever complaining → Elle
de se .It will last forever → Cela
.forever adv (= eternally) live, last, be grateful → ; remember, go on → ; she is forever watchful → sie ist
; Scotland forever! → ein
auf ! (= irrevocably) go, disappear, change → ; the old social order was gone forever → das
(inf: = ages) it takes forever → es
(inf); these old slate roofs go on or last forever → diese
(inf: = constantly) to be forever doing something → (an) or
forever [fərˈɛvəʳ] adv (eternally) → , ; (for good) →
(fam) (incessantly, repeatedly) → , di ; (for ages) it lasted forever → è
un'eternitàit'll take forever → ci vorrà una forever →
nav?dy for altid
永久に ???
f?r alltid ??????
m?i m?i forever adv. siempre, para siempre, por siempre. forever adv Herpes is forever..El herpes es para siempre.
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
When she was a baby, Jo had accidently dropped her into the coal hod, and Amy insisted that the fall had ruined her nose forever. Wing Biddlebaum, forever frightened and beset by a ghostly band of doubts, did not think of himself as in any way a part of the life of the town where he had lived for twenty years. All the inhabitants were killed, and trace of the ancient city was lost forever. Usually I had learned next day's lessons by the time I left the school building, and I couldn't sit still and read forever. I could see only the stretch of green before me, and I felt as if I must walk on forever, without coming to the end of it. The blood of chiefs is in my veins, where it must stay forever. In the solitude of night, with the hum of the great city rising below her-- at times even in theatres or crowded assemblies of men and women-- she forgot herself, and again stood in the weird brilliancy of that moonlight night in mute worship at the foot of that slowly-rising mystic altar of piled terraces, hanging forests, and lifted plateaus that climbed forever to the lonely skies. He had that sense, or inward prophecy, --which a young man had better never have been born than not to have, and a mature man had better die at once than utterly to relinquish,--that we are not doomed to creep on forever in the old bad way, but that, this very now, there are the harbingers abroad of a golden era, to be accomplished in his own lifetime. The great scene of grief, in which the wild infant bore a part had develope and as her tears fell upon her father's cheek, they were the pledge that she would grow up amid human joy and sorrow, nor forever do battle with the world, but be a woman in it. A pleasing land of drowsy head it was, Of dreams that wave before the half- And of gay castles in the clouds that pass, Forever flushing round a summer sky. They healed in time, and they forgot the pain, but the nice soft flap, that of course was intended to protect the delicate part of their ears from dust and injury, was gone forever. He in turn has clasped his arms tightly around her, as if he
and so she dances, and will dance the entire evening, and would dance forever, in ecstasy of bliss.
▲forever▼
For webmasters:liveasifyoulldietomorrow.dreamasifyoullliveforever是什么意思_百度知道
liveasifyoulldietomorrow.dreamasifyoullliveforever是什么意思
liveasifyoulldietomorrow.dreamasifyoullliveforever像明天就死去一样活着,像你将长寿永远一样去做梦。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
满意请采纳哦~英语学习不难; 梦着,方法其实有很多。不妨试着接触下Enter,却作明天即将死去,好的机会是比较难得的,好似生命将会永恒活着,现在住测就送体马佥课一堂哦
想象你明天就会死去那样活着,梦想你能永远活着。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 foreverw 的文章

随机推荐