in this life_____(young...

用所给形容词和副词适当形式填空汇,1.Tom is ___(lazy)student in our classes.2.There are ___(few)books in this library than in that one.3.I have ____(little) free time than he.4.Mary is ____(young)than her husband.5.My watch runs ___(fast) than his.6.The days are ___(long) in summer than in winter.
沫白军团306
laziestfewerlessyoungerfasterlonger&&&
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
2.fewer3.less4.younger.5.faster6.longer其实,你发现没,这些题目都是让你填 形容词的比较级。所谓比较,也就是一方和另一方进行比较,第一题,后面有 our classes. 是在我们班比较 所以 要用最高级;2,这个是和that one比较 ,3,,这个题目是和he比较 ,是两者间...
哈哈,没事
扫描下载二维码简单的英语语法题用分词改写下列句子.1.Most of the assistants who are working in this shop are young girls.2.Wei fang sat at the desk and wrote an article in english.3.As he is a tailor,he knows what to do with this material.顺便解释下用分词改写这些句子是改哪里,改成什么样,那麻烦先改写下啊
1.Most of the assistants working in this shop are young girls.(将定语从句是 who are working,英语表达中也常常省略表达为working)2.Wei fang sat at the desk, writing an article in English.或者Sitting at the desk,Wei fang wrote an article in English.(有两个动词sat、wrote,二选一,将其变为现在分词形式)3.Being a tailor,he knows what to do with this material.(将状语从句中的is变为being即可)分词是一种非谓语动词.注意非谓语动词中的“动词”两个字,故分词由动词变换而来.由于英语的表达向来朝简洁化,明了化,形象化发展,而分词正是这种英语语言特点的体现,故分词在英语中大量使用.以后你会遇到很长很复杂的句子,到时你就会有更深的理解了.还有,可以参考:/question/.html?si=1&wtp=wk/question/.html?si=5&wtp=wk
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码There are about 600 teachers in this school ,and most of ______are young.A.which B.taht C.whom D.them
D,此处的连词and表明后面的也是一个句子,因此用them
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
D,因为most后面加复数,而且这里需要的不是一个定语从句
There are about 600 teachers in this school ,and most of【them】are young 比较:There are about 600 teachers in this school , most of【whom】are young ========如有疑问,马上追问!祝学习进步========
扫描下载二维码Almost everyone likes dogs, and almost everyone likes reading stories about dogs.I have a friend. The friend has a large police dog. Its name is Jack. Police dogs are often very clever. Every Sunday afternoon my friend takes Jack for a long walk in the park. Jack likes these long walks very much. One Sunday afternoon a young man came to visit my friend. He stayed a long time. He talked and talked. Soon it was time for my friend to take Jack for his walk. But the visitor still stayed. Jack became very worried. He walked around the room several times and then sat down in front of the visitor and looked at him. But the visitor paid no attention. He continued talking. Finally Jack couldn't stand it. He went out of the room and came back a few minutes later. He sat down again in front of the visitor but this time he held the visitor's hat in his mouth and ran out of the room.小题1:Jack is the name of ____.A.a young manB.a policemanC.a police dogD.a good friend小题2: In this story the word "visitor" means ____.A.the young manB.the writer of this storyC.the police dogD.the friend小题3:The visitor paid no attention to the dog because ____.A.he didn't see the dogB.he didn't like the dogC.he was afraid of the dogD.he didn't understand what the dog meant小题4:The dog held the visitor's hat in his mouth to show that ____.A.he liked the hat very muchB.he wanted the visitor to leave immediatelyC.he wanted to throw the hat awayD.he wanted to put on the hat小题5:Which one is right according to the passage? A.Everyone must like dogs.B.My friend” name is JACKC.The visitor paid no attention to my friend’s behavior.D.JACK is clever.. - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询& > && >&& >&Almost everyone likes dogs, and almost everyone likes reading stories about dogs.I have a friend. The friend has a large police dog. Its name is Jack. Police dogs are often very clever. Every Sunday afternoon my friend takes Jack for a long walk in the park. Jack likes these long walks very much. One Sunday afternoon a young man came to visit my friend. He stayed a long time. He talked and talked. Soon it was time for my friend to take Jack for his walk. But the visitor still stayed. Jack became very worried. He walked around the room several times and then sat down in front of the visitor and looked at him. But the visitor paid no attention. He continued talking. Finally Jack couldn't stand it. He went out of the room and came back a few minutes later. He sat down again in front of the visitor but this time he held the visitor's hat in his mouth and ran out of the room.小题1:Jack is the name of ____.A.a young manB.a policemanC.a police dogD.a good friend小题2: In this story the word "visitor" means ____.A.the young manB.the writer of this storyC.the police dogD.the friend小题3:The visitor paid no attention to the dog because ____.A.he didn't see the dogB.he didn't like the dogC.he was afraid of the dogD.he didn't understand what the dog meant小题4:The dog held the visitor's hat in his mouth to show that ____.A.he liked the hat very muchB.he wanted the visitor to leave immediatelyC.he wanted to throw the hat awayD.he wanted to put on the hat小题5:Which one is right according to the passage? A.Everyone must like dogs.B.My friend” name is JACKC.The visitor paid no attention to my friend’s behavior.D.JACK is clever..Almost everyone likes dogs, and almost everyone likes reading stories about dogs.I have a friend. The friend has a large police dog. Its name is Jack. Police dogs are often very clever. Every Sunday afternoon my friend takes Jack for a long walk in the park. Jack likes these long walks very much. One Sunday afternoon a young man came to visit my friend. He stayed a long time. He talked and talked. Soon it was time for my friend to take Jack for his walk. But the visitor still stayed. Jack became very worried. He walked around the room several times and then sat down in front of the visitor and looked at him. But the visitor paid no attention. He continued talking. Finally Jack couldn't stand it. He went out of the room and came back a few minutes later. He sat down again in front of the visitor but this time he held the visitor's hat in his mouth and ran out of the room.小题1:Jack is the name of ____.A.a young manB.a policemanC.a police dogD.a good friend小题2: In this story the word "visitor" means ____.A.the young manB.the writer of this storyC.the police dogD.the friend小题3:The visitor paid no attention to the dog because ____.A.he didn't see the dogB.he didn't like the dogC.he was afraid of the dogD.he didn't understand what the dog meant小题4:The dog held the visitor's hat in his mouth to show that ____.A.he liked the hat very muchB.he wanted the visitor to leave immediatelyC.he wanted to throw the hat awayD.he wanted to put on the hat小题5:Which one is right according to the passage? A.Everyone must like dogs.B.My friend” name is JACKC.The visitor paid no attention to my friend’s behavior.D.JACK is clever..科目: 高中英语最佳答案小题1:C小题1:A小题1:D小题1:B小题1:D解析
知识点: 人物传记类阅读相关试题大家都在看热门知识点
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 in this life 的文章

随机推荐