续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
07年河南中考英语试题及答案
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​试​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢One night, when I was eight , my mother gently asked me a question I would never forget(2014天津英语)完形填空_高三_教学资源网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
One&night,&when&I&was&eight&,&my&mother&gently&asked&me&a&question&I&would&never&forget(2014天津英语)完形填空
&&&热&&&&&★★★
One&night,&when&I&was&eight&,&my&mother&gently&asked&me&a&question&I&would&never&forget(2014天津英语)完形填空
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 22:28:41
(2014天津)完形填空 One night, when I was eight , my mother gently asked me a question I would never forget. “Sweetie, my company wants to 16 me but needs me to work in Brazil. This is like your teacher telling that you’ve done 17 and allowing you to skip a grade(跳级), but you’ll have to 18 your friends. Would you say yes to your teacher?” She gave me a hug and asked me to think about it. I was puzzled. The question kept me 19 for the rest of the night I had said “yes” but for the first time, I realized the 20 decisions adults had to make.For almost four years, my mother would call us from Brazil every day. Every evening I’d 21 wait for the phone to ring and then tell her every detail of my day. A phone call, however, could never replace her 22 and it was difficult not to feel lonely at times.During my fourth-grade Christmas break, we flew to Rio to visit her. Looking at her large 23 apartment, I became 24 how lonely my mother must have been in Brazil herself. It was then 25 I started to appreciate the tough choices she had to make on 26 family and work. 27 difficult decisions, she used to tell me, you wouldn’t know whether you make the right choice, but you could always make the best out of the situation, with passion and a 28 attitude.Back home , I 29 myself that what my mother could do, I could, too. If she 30 to live in Rio all by herself, I, too, could learn to be 31 . I learn how to take care of myself and set high but achievable 32. My mother is now back with us. But I will never forget what the 33 has really taught me. Sacrifices 34 in the end. The separation between us has proved to be 35 for me.16. A. attract B. promote C. surprise D. praise17. A. little B. much C. well D. wrong18. A. leave B. refuse C. contact D. forgive19. A. explaining B. sleeping C. wondering D. regretting20. A. poor B. timely C. final D. tough21. A. eagerly B. politely C. nervously D. curiously22. A. patience B. presence C. intelligence D. Influence23. A. Comfortable B. Expensive C. Empty D. Modern24. A. Interested in B. aware of C. doubtful D. satisfied with25. A. when B. where C. which D. that26. A. abandoning B. balancing C. comparing D. mixing 27. A. Depending on B. supplied with C. Faced with D. Insisting on28. A. different B. friendly C. positive D. general29. A. criticized B. informed C. warned D. reminded30. A. managed B. offered C. attempted D. expected31. A. grateful B. energetic C. independent D. practical32. A. examples B. limits C. rules D. goals33. A. question B. experience C. history D. occasion34. A. pay off B. come back C. run out D. turn up35. A. blessing B. gathering C. failure D. pleasure
16-20 BCACD 21-25 ABCBD 26-30 BCCDACDBAA
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)My father asked me ________ with me.
A.what the matter is
B.what the mater was
C.what is the matter
D.what was the matter
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 my father 作文 的文章

随机推荐