If Imove if you wannaa cry wher...

I Am So Lonely I Wan to Die. : I Am Lonely Story & Experience
This browser is out of date and will not support some of this site's functionality. For better site performance, please update your browser to the newest version:
I Am So Lonely I Wan to Die.
I am 47 yrs old, never married and haven't had a relationship since 1988.& I have a difficult time meeting people in social situations, find it hard to keep a job and am sitting at home right now, Christmas Eve,alone watching TV.& I asked if I could work on Christmas day and Boxing Day so I could at least have somewhere to go as I have no plans to spend the days with anybody else.& I am not lonely because it's Christmas, rather, I am always lonely.& I don't know how much longer I can carry on without social contact, close friends and a sense of belonging.& Since my mother died in1979 I have never truly felt that I belong anywhere.& Even during my 10 years in the Air Force I always felt as though I wasn't wanted around.& My superiors continually derided me and my peers laughed at me and &pushed my buttons& in order to get a reaction from me.& I do have some friends however none of them live in the same town as I do.& One friend and his wife moved back to his hometown in I another friend moved from here to a town in British Columbia.& I'm still in touch with them but only by email, and not very often.
In the past I have joined bowling teams, or darts and things like that but have never been able to relate to anyone and form a lasting friendship.& What the heck is wrong with me?& I've become so needy that nobody wants to be with me.& The very thing I want - close friends and lasting, loving relationships - elude me because I am so needy.&
Can anybody tell me how to overcome this loneliness?& How can I find meaningful, trusting and loving relationships?& And how can I overcome this neediness I experience?
SEND TO A FRIEND:
1 More Response
1 More ResponseLondon is one of the places ____ I most want to visit if I have time on my hands.A.whereB.thatC.whatD.why说下原因,
B 考察定语从句,这个你能判断的出来么?如果可以后面不难,从句中的visit是一个及物动词,需要宾语,先行词正好作它的宾语,定语从句中先行词在从句中做主语或宾语的,如果是物可以选that或者which
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Bvisit需要宾语所以排除ABwhat不引导定语从句
B that 连接定语从句,在从句中做visit 的宾语
先开始说伦敦是一个地方,什么样的地方就要看后面,说是我想要参观拜访的地方。那就明显做修饰,修饰这么一个地方。所以用that。
B 这个是个定语从句 that既可以指人又可以指物,where,why是副词不可以选,what就不是定从先行词
做后面visit的宾语。
选择B, that可做visit 的宾语在句子充当成分,但是where 是疑问副词只能用于宾语主语都齐全的定语从句中, why 需要reason引导,what 不能用于定语从句
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 move if you wanna 的文章

随机推荐