求《鲨鱼的故事》里的一首经典英文歌歌词 歌词如...

求一首有一首英文歌很有节奏感,大多歌词都是 啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦啦_临武吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:9,626贴子:
求一首有一首英文歌很有节奏感,大多歌词都是 啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦啦收藏
还不快去搬砖,工头催了
撸拉拉撸啦啦~
ein kleines lied? 好久以前听过的还有ya ta dije adios?
爸爸去哪儿
啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
可能宫崎骏动漫里有一首你想找的
Cai verzi pe pereti 不用谢,请叫我红领巾
找到了,各位亲,谢谢你们捧场。
你找到了是什么歌啊。告诉我下,谢谢
谢谢呀现在我也知道了 我也找了很久呀
十五字十五字十五字十五字十五字
瞪瞪瞪瞪,瞪瞪瞪瞪
啦啦啦啦啦,
young for you
有一首英文歌一开始非常有节奏,然后歌词第二句有search。有谁知道歌名么?
Can't Get You Out Of My Head
作为一名贴吧新人,不敢在吧里大声说话,也不敢得罪人,只能默默地顶完贴然后转身就走人。动作要快,姿势要帅,深藏功与名。
those were the days
我也在听,魔音贯耳,单曲循环半天了根本停不下来
我只知道一首韩语歌是啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
Fantastic baby
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或一首英文歌中间的歌词是 how you are where are you from 这个是什么歌?_百度知道
一首英文歌中间的歌词是 how you are where are you from 这个是什么歌?
正确歌词:“ who you are, where you're from”出自后街男孩的歌曲《As Long As You Love Me》。歌曲:As Long As You Love Me作词:Martin歌曲原唱:BackStreet boys所属专辑:Backstreet's Back歌词:Although loneliness has always been a friend of mineI'm leaving my life in your handsPeople say i'm crazy that i am blindRisking it all in a glanceHow you got my blind is still a mysteryI can't get you out of my headDon't care what is written in your historyAs long as youre here with meI don't care who you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromDon't care what you didAs long as you love meEvery little thing that you have said and doneFeels like it's deep within meDoesn't really matter if youre on the runIt seems like were meant to beI don't care who you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromDon't care what you didAs long as you love meAs long as you love meI've tried to hide it so that no one knowsBut I guess it showsWhen you look in to my eyesWhat you did and where youre coming fromI don't care as long as you live me babyI don't care who you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromDon't care what you didAs long as you love mewho you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromAs long as you love meWho you areAs long as you love meWhat you didI don't care as long as you live me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
t care what you didAs long as you love meAs long as you love meI't care what is written in your historyAs long as youre here with meI don's deep within meDoesn't care who you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromDon've tried to hide it so that no one knowsBut I guess it showsWhen you look in to my eyesWhat you did and where youre coming fromI don&#39As Long As You Love MeBackStreet boysAlthough loneliness has always been a friend of mineI'm crazy that i am blindRisking it all in a glanceHow you got my blind is still a mysteryI can't care what you didAs long as you love meEvery little thing that you have said and doneFeels like it'm leaving my life in your handsPeople say i't get you out of my headDon't care who you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromDon't really matter if youre on the runIt seems like were meant to beI don't care as long as you live me babyI don't care what you didAs long as you love mewho you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromAs long as you love meWho you areAs long as you love meWhat you didI don't care who you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromDon&#39
其他1条回答
歌词应为“Who you are,Where you're from”,出自BackStreet boys演唱的《As Long As You Love Me》。
歌名:As Long As You Love Me
演唱:BackStreet boys
词曲:Max Martin
制作:Max Martin, Kristian Lundin
所属专辑:Backstreet's Back
发行时间:日(欧洲),日(美国)
发行公司:Jive, Zomba
专辑风格:欧美流行 Western Pop, 男孩团体 Boy Band
中英歌词:
Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
孤独一直是我的朋友
I'm leaving my life in your hands
自从你离开我的生活
People say i'm crazy that i am blind
朋友说我疯了太盲目
Risking it all in a glance
激情总是短暂的
How you got my blind is still a mystery
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求美版《母女情深》LOL里面的一首英文歌,歌词如下:_百度知道
求美版《母女情深》LOL里面的一首英文歌,歌词如下:
slow down you're out of controlone of us is rightone of us is wrongand I know that you're not coming home
提问者采纳
You are my voice,re not coming home, so take me on.You are my voice.You are my voice, my microphone.Can&#39.You are my voice, my microphoneYou are my voice.There&#39.I never should have asked, well.Slow down.You are my voice, my microphone, I haven&#39.Yt tell what I want when you singSo keep it to yourself.And warmed up and your hair is too long, you are out of controlIt could be so easy if it didn&#39.You are my voice, what if i was younger.You are my voice. And I know that you&#39.One of us is right, my microphone, so take me on.You are my voice,s no where to park after it gets dark.One of us is right.You are my voice, it was a long time ago, one of us is wrong.What if I was young.You are my voice. One of us is wrong.You are my voice, my microphone?And so.Yeah, yot feel so wrong.One of us is right, so take me on, one of us is wrongCoconut Records - MicrophoneSt missed anything
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
母女情深的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的名字:部分歌词如下i am a i am a i am a love killer......._百度知道
求一首英文歌的名字:部分歌词如下i am a i am a i am a love killer.......
bilibili://www.bilibili://www.html" target="_blank">/video/av858817/index_2<a href="/video/av858817/index_2
提问者采纳
依然由为动画第一季和第二季的OP演唱的音乐组合GRANRODEO担任,叫做《Punky Funky Love》这是黑子的篮球第三季op主题曲。单曲CD将于日发售
我找到了,是the ready set的killer,谢谢了
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我找到了,是the ready set的killer,谢谢了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求《恋爱世纪》里的一首英文歌,极度感谢~~_百度知道
求《恋爱世纪》里的一首英文歌,极度感谢~~
《恋爱世纪》有一首节奏比较欢快的英文歌,很好听.,有哪位朋友知道吗.you can never know,里面有一句是.男歌手唱的,很想知道歌名.,可否告诉在哪里可以下载吗...?如果可以的话....
提问者采纳
比较震撼的一首歌,叫True To Your Heart
下载地址 /m.s stop all our quarrels The fussing and fighting This time we can get it all right *We can live in a world so free Be true to your heart and let love just take you there Remember back when
we would talk into the night making our plans so right with no end in sight we lived Now we never find just sometimes to say hello We&#39你看是这首吗
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
恋爱世纪的相关知识
其他1条回答
恋爱世纪 hear me cry 英文版恋爱世纪 true to your heart听听看是不是
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 经典英文歌歌词 的文章