Iwe all know thatt it's ve...

不难不难,请戳为什么不能选B呢?可以理解为It's time that I (should) have my hair cut啊,这样有什么不对吗?在知道上看到“It is (high) time (that) sb.did/should do是该做……的时候了”_百度作业帮
不难不难,请戳为什么不能选B呢?可以理解为It's time that I (should) have my hair cut啊,这样有什么不对吗?在知道上看到“It is (high) time (that) sb.did/should do是该做……的时候了”
为什么不能选B呢?可以理解为It's time that I (should) have my hair cut啊,这样有什么不对吗?在知道上看到“It is (high) time (that) sb.did/should do是该做……的时候了”
1、It is time句型中that 后的从句应该用虚拟语气,且:常用过去时态表示虚拟. 有时也用should + 动词原形,should 不能省.常译为"是(正是)...的时侯...",所以不能选B2、It is the first ( second ...) time that ...这种句型要和上一个句型区别开来.该句型中的that 从句不用虚拟语气,而用完成时态.至于用什么完成时态,由主句的谓语动词的时态决定.如果是一般现在时,后面从句用现在完成时态;如果是一般过去时,后面从句则用过去完成时态.该结构中that 可以省去;it有时用this替换.
这里是英语虚拟语气的用法 固定句式:It is (high)time that
sb +did+sth
要用过去式例句:It’s time that I picked up my daughter.It’s high time we were going.
that不能用于虚拟语气,如果看作省略should,就是虚拟语气
前一句,固定句型, it is time 后从句用过去完成时
你好,为你诚挚解答!解释:第一空中 it is (high)time that sb should do sth结构中的should不可以省略哦,该结构=it is(high)time that sb did sth
【这两个表达都是虚拟语气的】;第二空中it is +序数词+time that+从句,从句一般用完成时,具体:当is是w...关注吃喝新鲜事 优惠早知道
扫一扫,关注吃喝微信
扫一扫,关注早安成都
扫一扫,关注跳蚤市场
扫一扫,加入群敞开摆
查看: 1017|回复: 3
【音乐心情】一个人在深夜静静听——Everytime I close my eyes
签到天数: 1 天帖子精华吃喝币
东风, 积分 60768, 距离下一级还需 9232 积分
东风, 积分 60768, 距离下一级还需 9232 积分
在线时间5686 小时
有没有一种音乐让你烦躁的心情安静下来?
有没有一种音乐让你想起一个人?
有没有一种音乐让你身体随之摆动?
放松一下吧,让你疲惫的身心在此刻得到放松
来!让我们听~~~~~~~~~
Babyface--Everytime I Close My Eyes
Girl, it's been a long, long time comin'
But I, I know that it's been worth the wait
It feels like springtime in winter
It feels like Christmas in June
It feels like heaven has opened up
its gates for me and you
And every time I close my eyes
I thank the lord that I've got you
And you've got me too
And every time I think of it
I pinch myself 'cause I don't believe it's true
That someone like you loves me too, yeah
Girl, I think that you're truly somethin'
Yes, you are, and you're every bit of a dream come true
With you baby, it never rains and it's no wonder
The sun always shines when I'm near you
It's just a blessing that I have found somebody like you
And you've got me too
To think of all the nights I've cried myself to sleep
You really oughta know how much you mean to me
It's only right that you be in my life
And you've got me too
<p id="rate_966" onmouseover="showTip(this)" tip="活动奖励。& + 100
" class="mtn mbn">
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onmouseover="if(this.width>screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onclick="if(!this.resized) {} else {window.open('http://www.52ch.net/bbs/attachment/photo/Mon__bfcf86d607a6a7f5fc.gif');}" onmousewheel="return imgzoom(this);" alt="" />
在线时间4091 小时
楼主的感想是不是要多写一点嘛。。。音乐很好听哈!
签到天数: 79 天帖子精华吃喝币
在线时间5111 小时
歌很好听,尤其适合深夜听。但没有心情故事吗
本人 男 壮 动作利索 做事干净 自带工具 具反侦查能力 求大项目合作 意者密
.cn/diehaizi
西风, 积分 167692, 距离下一级还需 32308 积分
西风, 积分 167692, 距离下一级还需 32308 积分
在线时间6521 小时
楼主的心情分享是少了点……
不过歌确实不错。然后晚上再听听。
在线时间大于1200小时的CHer,自动获得此勋章
发帖数达到3000贴的CHer,自动获得此勋章打了好长时间啊,重新排列,使其变的流畅ok,i&#39;ll ask her right now.Goodbyei&#39;m sorry.i don&#39;t know.i&#39;ve got my book.look,it&#39;s heremaybe it&#39;s may&#39;s you can ask herjane,whose book is this do you knowwell,whose bool is it then连词成句he what_百度作业帮
打了好长时间啊,重新排列,使其变的流畅ok,i&#39;ll ask her right now.Goodbyei&#39;m sorry.i don&#39;t know.i&#39;ve got my book.look,it&#39;s heremaybe it&#39;s may&#39;s you can ask herjane,whose book is this do you knowwell,whose bool is it then连词成句he what
重新排列,使其变的流畅ok,i&#39;ll ask her right now.Goodbyei&#39;m sorry.i don&#39;t know.i&#39;ve got my book.look,it&#39;s heremaybe it&#39;s may&#39;s you can ask herjane,whose book is this do you knowwell,whose bool is it then连词成句he what does doing likecome and in look the at new shoesplace which would like you go towe on are our for way a holidayi can ask questiona看短文回答问题hi my name is lily iam ten years old i amin class four grade five in our class anna likes to pictures tom likes playing football bill likes to play bsakeball and sam likes to read books we all have different hobbieswha&#39;s her name__________was she nine years old last year_______which class is she in _______what does anna&#39;s hobby_______what does bill like doing best________
ok,i'll ask her right now.Goodbyei'm sorry.i don't know.i've got my book.look,it's heremaybe it's may' you can ask herjane,do you know whose book is this well ,then whose bool is it(第一题不知道是什么意思)连词成句what does he like doing come in and look at the new shoeswhich place would you like to gowe are on our way for a holidaycan i ask a question看短文回答问题hi my name is lily iam ten years old i amin class four grade five in our class anna likes to pictures tom likes playing football bill likes to play bsakeball and sam likes to read books we all have different hobbieswha's her name___ lily _______was she nine years old last year__yes_____which class is she in _____ class four __what does anna's hobby___pictures ____what does bill like doing best__bill likes to play bsakeball a______

我要回帖

更多关于 we all know that 的文章

随机推荐