暂无Stop That Train的相关数据!
《Stop That Train》歌词
- Keith&Tex
Keith&Tex的专辑
Keith&Tex的相似歌手
听Stop That Train的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10:转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处和作者信息及本声明
I love this paragraph:
I konw, I know, it sounds crazy...talking about...finding a crack in time under the East River.
it is no more crazy than a dog finding a rainbow. Dogs are color-blind, Gretchen. They don't see color. Just like we can't see time. We can feel it. Oh...we can feel it passing, but, we can't see it. It's just a blur. It's like, it's like we're riding in a, in a supersonic train. and the world is just blowing by. But imagine if we could stop that train, Gretchen. Imagine if we could stop that train. get out, look around and see time for what it really is. A universe, a world a thing as unimaginable as color to a dog. And as real and tangible as that chair you're sitting in. Now, if we could see it like that, I mean really look at it, then...maybe we could see the flaws as well as the form. And that's it. It's that simple. That's all I discovered. I'm just a guy who saw a crack in a chair that no one else could see. I'm that dog who saw a rainbow. Only none of the other dogs believe me.
当我不知道这一切即将发生的时候,好奇心也曾让我想探出时间列车的窗外,看个究竟。世界的纷繁,以及尚未经历太多世事的天真,让我们没有足够的能力和勇气来面对,理智与情感、记忆与忘却、爱与被爱、忠诚与背叛&&忘却,对每个人来说都是一件艰难的事情,那些美好的记忆,或是与美好有关的痛苦的记忆,对于将它们从脑海中擦去,我们都有着本能的抗拒,甚至奄奄一息。还记得当初看《美丽心灵的永恒阳光》,我深知那种想要忘记却无法控制自己的绝望,如果能有人拥有抹去记忆的技术,我一定响应,即使可能终将无济于事。而现在,我却愿意做一只忘记彩虹的狗,无论曾经多么希望看到美丽的彩虹,即使曾经似乎也看到过彩虹的一角,但那终究不属于我的世界。
忘记你没有的忘记别人有的忘记你失去后就不能再得到的忘记屈辱 忘记仇恨 就像犀牛忘记草原 水鸟忘记湖泊 地狱忘记天堂 落叶忘记风
我们就像两条平行线,生活轨迹从未相交。我在行的,你却陌生;而你所谈论的,对于我来说也同样的新鲜。我们已经活了二十多年,却几乎每天都在经历各种各自第一次经历的事情,简直就是一个奇迹。我变得爱笑了,因为有你,每当烦心事一堆的时候,你的一句话就可以让我莫名地开心起来。从那天起,两条平行线开始相交在一起。
大霸王:兔爸爸:Stop That Train (Live)-Vanilla Ice, Stop That Train (Live)MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Stop That Train (Live)
Sorry,此歌曲暂无歌词。
喜欢Stop That Train (Live)的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
听这首歌的人也听
关注虾米:求stop that train歌词!_百度知道
求stop that train歌词!
这首歌女声部分是“stop that train, i wanna get down, your baby she is leaving you now.”如果我没听错的话:)男声部很好听,但英语能力有限,现跪求这首歌的完整歌词,感谢各位大虾帮忙!
这个方法已经试过了,千千静听搜索不到。感谢!
我有更好的答案
你看教你方法,你可以把它下载,然后在千千静听里看歌词.祝你好运!
Stop that train: I'm leavin' - today!Stop that train: I'm leavin' - anyway!Stop that train: I'm leavin'. And I said:It won't be too long whether I'I said, it won't be too long whether I'm right or wrong.All my good life I've been a lonely man,Teachin' my people who don'And even though I tried my best,I still can't find no happiness.So I got to say:Stop that train: I'm leavin' - oh, baby now!Stop that train: I'm leavin' - don't care what you say!Stop that train: I'm leavin'. And I said:It won't be too long whether I'Said, it won't be too long whether I'm right or wrong.Some goin' and-a some goin' west,Some stand aside to try their best.Some livin' big, but the most is livin' small::They just can't even find no food at all.I mean, stop it:Stop that train: I'm leavin' - leavin', mm-hmm.Stop that train: I'm leavin' - I don't mind!Stop that train: I'm leavin'. And I said:It won't be too long whether I'I said it won't be too long whether I'm right or wrong.Stop that train: I'm leavin' - leavin'!Stop that train: I'm leavin' - can't take it!Stop that train: I'm leavin' - got to be better!It won't be too long whether I'I said it won't be too long whether I'm right or wrong. /fadeout/
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下载到手机:
热门搜索:

我要回帖

更多关于 幸福在哪里 的文章

随机推荐